Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Art of Fucking

"There is more to it than just a simple action."

41
36 Comments 36
4.8k Views 4.8k
541 words 541 words


The need is felt.

These two have pushed each other to wanting.

Moving quietly and gliding into the room, with a gleeful bounce. 

The naked, blindfolded, slightly restrained gift lying on my bed, mesmerizes me.

My nose travels this gift, taking in the scent of arousal, a little anxiety, mostly lust.

Goosebumps pop, skin touches my tongue, a giggle with whimpers, then air sucked through teeth.

Feel this heat, lust, desire, in these two lovers, lust hangs in the air while the tongue travels. 

My organ dangles above her mouth, the scent in her nose, lifting her head to taste the tip, a low groan. 

Lowering my organ to touch her lips, lifting her head to swallow, she hears a manly whimper of satisfaction.

Feeling this, my mouth moves lower, the tongue presses into the heat, a sigh and a long gasp.

Two bodies, communicating through their love organs, so hot and full of lust.

Intensity is building, feeling each other, kiss, lick, and taste these sensitive organs.

So erotic and hot, how it swells so much, looking almost purple at the head, rock hard and leaking sex. 

Feeling my organ so aroused forces my mouth deeper into her cave of delight, swollen lips, and a nub looking ripe.

Fingers lightly stroking the soft inner thigh skin, means the tingling is traveling full circle, more sighs.

The room is filled with light, the energy of these bodies are providing.

The mouth surrounding the hard organ is so skillful, sucking, moving up and down, inhaling this steel shaft.

Adding fingers, a gasp, muscles tighten, stillness, a moan, then a trip to the balls with a head in the throat.

A beautiful dance between lovers without words, nor sight, only sensations, movements, smells and tastes.

IvannaRoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvannaRoss



Raging lust pushes farther but the pace slows, fearing the organs might burst with there seed.

Both feel the incredible sensations from the hair on their head to their toe nails.

As one mouth pops and releases its treat, another pause, with the shaft waiting by the cave.

Tongues clash, wrestle, and tangle while the cave walls feel that friendly shaft slide in, stirring whimpers.

Sweat on skin lubricates bodies, as they slide against one another, passion, raging fire glistens on them.

Hearts pounding, bodies pounding, violent thrusts met with acceptance, almost wanting.

The chest separate, knees move, pressure finds her spot, both rocking hips with greed.

Hard nipples, need gentle biting, nipping, kissing and sucking.

Stirs volcanoes deep within, the love lava is stirring, erotic passion burning.

With short breaths bouncing about, friction, heat, and pressure within.

Like a train in the night, both of their minds see a small light in the distance, coming straight at them.

Restraints cannot stop a sudden rapid rocking of hips, while screaming a name.

Met with a pause of motion, with a jumping shaft spreading seed, time stops.

Motionless, panting, sweating, relaxed bodies, with their organs of need still joined.

Lay one upon the other, undoing restraints, then arms and legs intertwined.

Eyes locked with a kiss, gentle strokes, lust dripping on the bed.

This art they just made is so special for them.

As they drift off to sleep with each mind seeing the other’s body, still glistening.

Published 
Written by curious3045
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments