Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A tourist in a local bar

"The locals don't like tube tops"

28
11 Comments 11
56.9k Views 56.9k
572 words 572 words
Famous Story

My wife, Linda, and I were just finishing a one week vacation where she did not wear any underwear.  I plan to write about the start of the trip and how it came about but this happened on our last night and was the best so I thought I would start with it.  My wife had dressed in several strap less blouses and dresses during the week and I had been warned by one of the hotel employees, Bill, that I had become friendly with not to go to any local bars with her dressed like that.  It seems the locals have a practice of pulling down tube tops and other strap less clothing.  Since the local girls all know about it, they figure anyone who comes into their bar dressed like that is a tourist and not likely to know them or report them.

He told me that many tourist have run from the place in their bra and panties.  I got directions to one of the most notorious places and told them that would not happen to my wife since she would not be wearing them.  He asked if I could wait until after 11 to go since he worked until 10 and wanted to see the action.

Linda was dressed in a fairly long dress with a tube type of top.  I was one of the most conservative outfits she had worn all week, but that was the only thing she had on except for her shoes. We went to several night spots and I got her pretty tipsy.  About 10:45 I gradually made our way to the local bar and got there about 10 after 11.  We walked in and I saw Bill sitting at the bar.  I led Linda to the other side of the room so she wouldn't see him and maybe get tipped off.  We ordered a drink and sat there for about 15 minutes listening to the music before getting up to dance.  We danced to two songs and the third one was about to start when this very large black man walked over and grabbed Linda around the waist and threw her over his shoulder.  He took her up onto a little stage behind the bar that was clearly visible from the entire bar.  He put her down on her feet and grabbed the top of her dress and pulled it down to the floor.  It was so fast, Linda did not have time to react and there she was completely nude on stage with about 30 people looking on.  The man grabbed her dress and threw it to me. 

To my surprise, Linda made no effort to cover herself or leave the stage.  In stead, she danced to 2 more songs completely nude for all to see.  She then calmly walked around the room giving everyone a close up look.  She went over to the bar and asked if this was worth free drinks.  He told her she and I could drink for free and long as she stayed naked.  She told him to send a round to our table and came over and sat down.  She stayed nude for about 2 hours and we had several rounds of drinks.  She even danced with a few of the locals who felt up her ass and tits.

She then grabbed her dress and we left.  She waved goodbye to everyone and did not put her dress back on until we were outside.

 

Published 
Written by SMITTY67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments