Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After the Party

"After leaving the party, I was not expecting so much pleasure in a public park."

15
23 Comments 23
29.4k Views 29.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Join now to listen to this story
Walking back from the party, I felt so turned on as Baz moved his hand across my back and whispered in my ear that he wanted to have me. I wanted him so badly as well as we passed a park, I grabbed his hand, instructing him to follow me. Nobody was around and I could not wait any longer to be touched by him. The thought of being alone in the park was too exciting as well.

As we approached the park entrance, we kissed and held each other. It was raining when we left the party and had started to rain harder as we stood there. Both of us were getting soaked by the rain, but we did not care. It felt so good, as each rain droplet hit against my soft skin. My black dress was starting to get really wet and my black stockings were stuck to my legs as it continued raining. My long, dark hair was already soaked, as we headed towards a slide in the park.

Straddling the metal slide, I felt the cold, wet metal underneath me as I sat down. I sat towards the end of the slide, so Baz could crouch in front of me. He had already started to kiss me and moving his hands across my body, he whispered me to lie down on the slide. With the rain pouring down upon us, I followed his instruction and eased myself down on the cold surface. It was cold, but I was so turned on.

Baz started to heavily kiss me on the lips before moving down towards my neck, pulling my long hair to one side as he planted kisses on one side, moving down to my chest and then pulling my dress up, showing my black underwear. As he moved both hands over my large breasts, I moaned with pleasure as he pushed both breasts from the cups that surrounded them, kissing them before using his warm tongue against my cold, wet skin. With his tongue, he teased both nipples and sucked them gently. It felt so good as I looked down and caught him looking up at me as he continued stroking and gently biting both nipples in turn. The cold rain splashed against my bare skin as he sucked my nipples harder.

Moving upwards towards my face, he told me he was going to go down on me whilst I was on the slide. My nipples felt so hard as he continued stroking mewith one hand, whilst his other hand was moving downwards towards my black knickers. I could feel his fingers trying to move the material to one side, as his other hand carried on stroking my breasts. He looked directly at me in the rain as he eased one finger into me, stroking my clit as I allowed my legs to part wider for him. I moaned as he moved his hand over my breasts and starting sucking one nipple in turn as he gently fingered me, moving his finger across my now enlarged clit. I knew his movements were making me very wet, and his finger felt so good inside me. I pushed my hips down upon the cold slide as he stroked my warm, slippery pussy. This enabled me to have more intense feeling. I was so wet, not just from the rain, but wet inside.

As Baz teased me with his fingers, he moved his head, sliding his tongue towards the area where his finger was embedded. With his head between my legs, he held the material of my knickers to one side and the other against my inner thigh as he slowly started to lick me. I felt his stubble against me as he moved himself over my pussy and this added pleasure to the whole sensation. It felt so nice and he made me moan loudly as he held my thighs and continued licking me, flicking his wet tongue over and down my hard, slippery clit. I looked down at him to see his head between my legs and moaned as he continued touching and teasing me down there. It would not have taken me long to reach a fantastic orgasm, but before I could enjoy this feeling, Baz stopped what he was doing and moved upwards to kiss me on the lips.

I could taste myself as we kissed. He whispered I tasted so nice and wanted to take me home. I was reluctant to do this as I wanted to stay on the slide. I wanted him to continue licking me and give me the orgasm I yearned for. However, I knew I could really let myself go at home, rather than in the park as there was a residential area opposite and someone could so easily see us if they were to walk past, so after adjusting my clothing, we continued the journey back to our house, which was just around the corner. As we walked, I could feel the tops of my stockings stick firmly around my thighs, from having been soaked by the rain and my black jumper dress was now starting to feel very cold. I was feeling more aroused than ever as we made the short trip home.

Once home, I could not wait to get out of my wet clothes and whilst Baz was also getting changed, I decide to dress as a naughty schoolgirl, wearing a white shirt, a tie belonging to Baz and some really nice black lingerie. I finished the look with a pair of black lace top stockings. Drying my hair with a towel, I decided to tie it back. I really enjoyed dressing up now and again.

Walking downstairs, I walked into the lounge, expecting Baz to be there, as he was not upstairs, and as I walked in, he came up behind me and told me I looked really nice. Kissing me all over my neck, I could feel myself become very aroused as he stroked my breasts with both hands. I wanted him so badly. I pushed him onto the sofa after having removed his boxer shorts, as I straddled over him. He slowly started to undo the buttons on my shirt to reveal the black bra I was wearing. Pushing my breasts closer towards him, he cupped both breasts with his hands and started to kiss me tenderly, leaving me in such a state of complete arousal. I could feel my pussy become really wet as I straddled him and my nipples became so hard.

aliceevan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aliceevan

I could see how erect they were through the material of my bra.

I could wait no longer and had to feel him and go down on him. As I moved off him to kneel down in front of him, I looked at his face as I stroked his hard, erect cock with one hand before taking it into my mouth. I enjoyed giving oral so much and I wanted to see his face as I continued teasing his cock with my tongue, stroking his length with my warm, wet tongue before easing my tongue all over including the tip as he became more aroused. Licking the very tip, I moved one hand over his balls and started sucking him hard, maintaining eye contact. Taking myself away from him, I got up, kissed him on the lips and flashed my breasts in front of him before kneeling down again before him. I continued with the blowjob, enjoying it as much as he was. Sensing he was close to climax, I reached my hands towards his chest, touching his nipples with my fingers, gently teasing them as I thrust my tongue over his cock. I looked at him as he spunked into my mouth. It turned me on so much hearing him moan as well as seeing and feeling his spunk. It tasted nice and I wanted more sex.

After having swallowed so much, I stood up in front of him, kissed him and asked him to come upstairs. As he followed me into the bedroom, we continued kissing before he pushed me onto the bed, holding my wrists with his hands as he moved on top of me. I struggled under him as he reached into a drawer on my side of the bed for some metal handcuffs. Holding my wrists still, he attached the handcuffs to each wrist and secured them to the bed. Then, pulling my legs further apart with his legs, he reached towards the back of my bra to unclasp it before removing the knickers I was wearing.

I moaned with pleasure as he left me alone, tied up, whilst he went downstairs to get some ice cubes. Hearing him come back upstairs, I felt vulnerable but, so turned on as he parted my thighs, kneeling between them, he kissed all around my neck, cupping each breast in his hands as he allowed the ice to make contact with my bare skin. It was freezing and I watched the ice continue to slide over each nipple, leaving a watery trail behind. I moaned as Baz grabbed the ice, moving them across my stomach, as he sucked my nipples, warming them with his tongue.

He held the ice cubes in his hands and rubbed each thigh with them. It caused me to part my legs wider and arch my back. I wanted the teasing to stop and Baz to just push himself into me, making love to me. Moving his head toward mine, he whispered in my ear that he was going to fuck me hard. I wanted this to happen, but he continued teasing me by going down on me and licking me. Again, feeling his stubble brush against my waxed pussy, turned me on no end. I felt his tongue go further into me and then concentrate directly on my clit. With one finger, he gently fingered my clit before pushing one finger right inside me, leaving it in position, so he could lick me slowly, pressing his tongue firmly over my throbbing clitoris. I allowed my legs to fall to each side as he licked me harder and harder. As I reached orgasm, moaning with every stroke from his tongue, he rubbed his stubble across my hairless pussy, before looking up at me as he stopped licking me. He fingered me to a mind blowing orgasm.

Before I had the chance to recover, he had already reached for a condom and inserting himself inside me. As I felt him go further, I moaned with pleasure, asking him to fuck me. With every thrust, my breasts bounced, and as he lowered himself on me, slowly licking my erect nipples, I moaned loudly as he banged me harder and harder whilst sucking my nipples between thrusts. Both of us were starting to get close to climaxing, and with a few more thrusts, I could not hold back any longer and cried out as he fucked me at a slower pace as I came, whilst having ordered me to come. Within seconds of me having reached orgasm, Baz groaned as he gave way to an almighty climax. Kissing afterwards, I felt so satisfied, but I had one last thing I wanted to do and share with him.

As he removed the handcuffs from me, I asked him to watch me masturbate. Opposite our bed, there is a large mirror and I wanted to finger myself on the bed with him next to me, watching every movement. I removed the shirt, and then taking off my bra, I was totally naked apart from the black stockings I wore. I decided to leave these on and as I gently stroked and cupped one breast with my hand, I allowed the other one to move to my very wet pussy. Feeling my soft outer lips, I slowly inserted one finger and watched my reflection in the mirror as I moved it slowly over my clit, breathing heavily and moaning as I watched Baz look at me moving my finger at a faster pace. I forced myself to look ahead in the mirror, watching myself approach another orgasm as I flicked my finger faster and harder. My thighs stiffened and grew wider as I could feel myself come. In reaching such state, my finger became so wet by the slippery liquid inside me, forcing me to toss my head from one side to the other as I continued sliding my finger within me. After having come, I felt so relaxed and ready to go to sleep. It had been a very enjoyable night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AGAIN, I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE FEEDBACK ON THIS STORY AND WOULD LIKE AS MANY READERS AS POSSIBLE TO VOTE AND MAKE A COMMENT. I DO READ ALL COMMENTS AND I FIND THEM HELPFUL. THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY STORY.
Published 
Written by ANNE1974
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments