Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon Park Delights

"You’re The Only One I Need"

50
34 Comments 34
17.7k Views 17.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Recommended Read
Join now to listen to this story

It’s the first day of August, it had been ungodly hot all of July, but today is perfect. Lying on the soft grass, my eyes are closed, I listen and feel everything around me. The breeze is blowing every so often, stirring the smells, enhancing them, if you may. The park is large, and used by all. But for right now, it feels like our little safe haven.

 

 

The smell of fresh cut grass and a barbecue grill going in the far distances teases my senses. 'Mmm, what a perfect mix,' I think to myself. Your scent is what I smell most, the breeze catches it perfectly. You're freshly showered and I can still smell the scent of your soap. It leaves my nose tingling, as if embedding it into my mind forever. The sounds of children giggling and squealing with delight as they play drift through the air.

Pet owners play with their dogs, the barking fills the park as well, listening to the dogs chasing the ducks. The new fountain recently added to the park trickles water from the three-tier design. You brush your thumb against my hand. It’s a small gesture, but one I love. It is simple and sweet. It has always made me feel special.

 

It doesn’t happen often with our jobs, when we both have the day off on the same day. However, when we do, we always love coming to the park, if the weather calls for it. We always pack a picnic lunch, grab a blanket and enjoy the park life. We like to catch up on work gossip and people watch as we spend time together.

 

Today, I packed fried chicken, which we ate cold, with macaroni salad and Italian bread. I made sure to bring the ice tea and even packed brownies for something sweet. Once we are done with lunch, we lie side by side, soaking in the sun. We’ve both removed our sandals and run our toes through the grass.

 

“This day has been perfect so far, wouldn't you say?” You ask, just barely above a whisper.

 

We haven't said much in the last half hour, simply enjoying one another. We say enough just by the smallest touches, like we always done.

 

“Mmm, it has been. I’m not ready for this day to ever end,” I whisper. 

 

I roll over into you, my head on your chest, your arm curls around me. I can feel you cup my arse perfectly.

 

“Hmm, no. I don’t want to end either,” you say, with such a low voice, it sends a shiver down my spine.

 

Your hand moves down the length of my body, until it reaches the hem of my dress, before you begin to move it up and under. You’re touch is intoxicating and I let out a soft moan. “Mmm, what are you doing?” I breath out the question, but part my legs slightly for you.

 

The smile I hear in your voice is obvious, when you answer. “Oh, well, touching what’s mine, of course,” you say.

 

“Mmm, don’t ever shave. I love this beard of yours. Yes, I suppose it is yours, isn't it? But we both knew this." 

 

“You know I won’t. I rock this beard,” you chuckle, snuggling me closer into you. Your hand grips my ass, and I let out another soft moan.

It has been ages since we’ve had sex. Between the heat of this so very humid summer and our work schedule the way they are, it has made it difficult to find those times together. The last time we had the chance, it was in nearly midnight and still ninety degrees outside, the air conditioner broke just moments before we got started and we decided against going further.

 

“What’s wrong, baby?” You tease me, as you trace your fingertips over my panty-clad pussy.

 

“You know damn well what,” I giggle.

 

My hand reaching down, and rest casually on your shorts. You let out a soft groan, and I know that you have the same thing on mind. I brush my fingers just right to get your length, and squeeze ever so gently. You gasp out, I’m sure shocked by my boldness, and the sensation of being touched. Your fingers grip me a little more, as if to keep yourself from ravishing me.

 

“You’re not playing fair, my sweet girl,” you groan out, as I do it once more.

 

“When have we ever played fair with each other, darling?”

 

A soft giggle escapes my throat, and you growl lightly. You know as much as me this is true, and we enjoy toying with one another. “Take a walk with me, baby?” you ask, shifting a little.

 

“I’d go anywhere in the world with you, love.” I slide out of the crook of your arm. I open my eyes, blinking a few times. 

 

We pack all our stuff, and toss it in the car, before walking casually around the park. There are fewer people now, all going to get lunch, leaving this paradise for us to enjoy. There are still a few people though. We both know where we’re going, we've been there before. We’re naughty, and love going to find our spot. Hand in hand we stroll around like any other average twenty-something couple would do. No one much pays attention to us, and we don’t to them.

 

The two trees which are bent in such a way that look like a gate come into view. It is so lush, and green, the smells of outdoors is overwhelming, very welcoming. We step between the tree gate, and enter what we call heaven. It’s a little cove, the sun can shine in but the trees block most of it. The rays of light do work in, depending on the time of day. I remember the time we made love in here, whilst it was raining. It was so incredible. It was perfect.

You press me up against the rock wall, my arms above my head with one of your hands holding me in place. I can see the lust in your eyes, looking deep into my soul, reading the same want in my own desires. You smile and lean into me, kissing me deeply. I can taste your exotic flavor when we kiss. I moan against your lips, as your other hand skims around to my backside. You grip my ass and squeeze it. ‘Mmm yes,’ I think. I love when you do that.

 

A few moments later, your lips leave mine, trailing down to my neck. Your breath tickles my flesh. ‘God, yes!’ It feels so amazing. My breathing escalates, hitching after a few seconds of this burning lust builds inside me. You release my hands and I quickly move to remove your button to your shorts and slide your zipper down. I let them both fall to the ground around you. You do the same to my panties.

 

I give you a cheeky smile, as you push up against me again. Your cock presses up against my lower belly and your lips find mine again. I’m able to slide my hand between us gently and I stroke you while we kiss.

 

You’re delighted to see I’m not wearing a bra, when you expose my breasts to you. You kiss and bite on my flesh, before suckling my nipples into your mouth. My delectable, rose-tipped nipple throbs instantly, and a moan escapes my lips.

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey

I roll my hips towards you, feeling your hard cock against me again. You don’t let me do more. You keep me pinned up against the rock. Your teeth set on my nipple, your tongue flickers over it.

 

“Oh god, please, don’t stop,” I whimper out, not wanting anything else right at this moment. You have no intentions of stopping and you grin at my words. Your beard tickles my tender soft flesh, your tongue still moving quickly. One of your hands moves down under my dress, right between my thighs. You move two fingers between my folds, and to my clit. You start a wicked dance on it, pinning it between your fingers. “Fuck, please!” I feel so light headed, moving my hips the best I can as you send me into another world.

 

Your mouth quickly moves from one breast, to the other. You suck hard on my already awaiting nipple. My other breast is rosy red from the sucking, and from your beard scratching it perfectly. It throbs in delight. With fluid movement, you bring us to the ground. The soft lush grass under you, I rest upon you as you suckle on my nipple still. My breathing hisses lightly, gasping as you grind yourself up towards me.

 

Adjusting just right, I ride my slick wet folds along your thickness. Your head catches my clit, and I work it, slicking you up with my wetness. The smell of sex is strong, the aroma is undeniable. I watch as you keep sucking on my nipples, working both, moving back and forth. My breasts are evenly red with delight from the pleasure you've offered them. Your beard tickles me every so often, and it causes me to gasp out.

 

The things you do to please me, how could I ever get enough of you. We've needed this for so long, and we don’t rush it. There is no need, we want it to much. The birds are chirping, and the sounds of others not far from us are easily heard, but they are drowned out from my soft moans. I resist the urge to moan out too loud. I lift my hips up carefully, placing the head of your engorged head at my opening.

 

You stop what you’re doing and I lift my skirt just enough, you can see your cock sitting there. I bite my bottom lip, and begin to slide down your shaft. You quickly come to grab my hips, helping me slide down you. I let my head fall back slightly, moaning out, as I embrace you with the warmth of my walls. 

 

We moan together, I come to the hilt and begin to roll my hips. Every last wonderful perfect inch of your cock is inside me. My head comes back forth, looking down at you. I keep my skirt propped up, so you can watch both me and your cock sink deep inside me.

 

You lift up and thrust just slightly as I roll my hips still. The patterns of our movements are perfect, and we don’t need anything else in this moment. Oh, God, you feel so wonderful inside me, so perfect you fill me with everything I need. 'Mmm fuck!' 
 

We work in perfect harmony together. We’re slow and gentle, but the passion is like a wild fire spreading quickly through us. You grab my breasts firmly, squeezing them between your powerful fingers as I ride you. You knead into them, pinching my nipples, which are already tender and sore. It sends a beautiful sensation down into my loins. I move my hips a little faster now, but not reaching the end. Not just yet…

 

“Mmm, my sweet, baby. You feel so good around me,” you groan out. 

 

“Oh my love, I've needed this for so long. I've missed you inside me. Mmm, I never want it to end,” I whimper out, as I grind down hitting my sweetest spot. I keep on that spot, and roll my hips with an animal-like need. It causes you to shiver out, cursing under your breath.

You take one of my legs and throw it over your shoulder, before driving yourself deeper into me. I cry out another long, welcoming moan, urging you to take me. Neither of us can handle it anymore, we can’t hold back now. Our sensual rhythm turns into a surging need. You thrust upwards, repeatedly as I grind down onto you. I can feel every inch of you deep in my womb. I moan out your name, quivering for my sweet release.

 

My breathing is rapid as I feel my body hum with explosions. A blinding, pulsing moment of release clenches deep inside me. I convulse into a chain of spasms, and whine out your name, which urges you on. You love when I moan out your name. My dizzying explosion of feeling grips you tight and I feel so heady, we keep moving through it. You can feel the after effects gripping you.

 

“Can you feel that, love? The tiny little after spasms you give me,” I gasp out, trying to catch my breath.

 

“Are you kidding me, baby? It’s all I can feel! I love when I do that to you.”

 

We smile, and slow down a little. We move back into a soft love-making moment, enjoying each other, living in our own ecstasy world. Your cock feels so thick inside me, taking me deeper, bringing us to new levels. I grind my hips up towards you, you take my other leg, and move it up on your shoulder. I’m in so much need for you right now. You ride me, taking me harder with each thumping need.

 

The tightness stretches around you more in this position, and you thrust on. My hands move to take your ass in a nice grip. I pull you into me, grinding further, wanting you deeper. I know you’ll climax soon, and I want it as deep as possible inside me. Moaning once more, I feel you grow thicker inside me. You own every inch of me, from inside out. My nails dig in a bit deeper, and you groan out. 

 

It’s just your hips moving now, taking me, as you keep me locked in place. The slickness of my orgasm has made it possible for you to move faster inside me, and you do so. I arch my hips upwards to meet your thrusts, and we collide together. The sun has grown hotter now, or maybe it’s just our naughtiness that has made it seem so hot. The air feels thick, and I feel as though I can’t breathe, but it feels so perfect.

 

A ray of sun-shines through, and highlights your hair. I can’t help but run one hand through it, pulling you down into a kiss. My other hand is still on your ass. Your moans tickle my lips, causing me to moan with you. I feel you tighten suddenly, a groan of blissful agony as you flood yourself into me. A pulsating wave of pleasure fills me, and I shudder into my own explosive orgasm. We share this moment together, climaxing hard together.

It’s a perfect ending, to a perfect day. We lie there together, catching our breath and soaking in the rays that cascade through the trees. This is our little slice of heaven. It is as though nothing can go wrong in here.

 

***

 

After a short while, we dress and head back to our car as we pick leaves and grass off our clothing, giggling, as we do. Once we’re home, we both slip into the shower and make love once more. The warmth of the water is relaxing, that once we’re out, we doze off in our bed, our bodies tangled together.

 

Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments