Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Awakening Down Under - Part 2

"It was all for him and not the watcher."

4
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
7.8k words 7.8k words

Sue turned towards the bathroom. Looking back over her shoulder, she ordered Mark to get undressed and into bed. Mark obeyed and waited. On leaving the bathroom, Sue stopped in the doorway. She looked down on Mark’s nude shape, on the bed. Even in the moon-lit semi-darkness, Sue could see his rampant cock.

Mark did not just look at Sue. He drank her in as she fronted him: Long-legged, broad-hipped, flat-bellied, with the challenging black triangle of a mature woman’s pubes. And Sue, with her shoulders drawn back and raised head, wanted to show off her enticingly pushed out breasts, crowned with darkish areolas and perky nipples. Mark would have never imagined that such sexiness was hidden under the non-descript clothing she had worn to class as his student. Neither could he have imagined Sue’s provocative exhibitionism as she stood so advantageously framed in the bathroom’s lit-up doorway.

Sue had thought about it — alone in the bathroom — in ever-increasing excitement until she stepped out. Then, as she fronted her lover on the bed and the uncurtained window in her lit-up glory, she knew that Mark knew. Sue wanted him and whoever lurked across the darkness outside the window to see all of her. She wanted them to pant and lust for all that she now so shamelessly offered to their eyes!

And Mark confirmed that he knew and that he accepted her need. “God, Sue! You are beautiful. I want you. I want all of you now, all for myself! Turn off the light. He has seen you long enough to rob him of his sleep. Come to me!”

Sue flicked the switch and rushed into Mark’s arms, throwing him back. No denial from her, just a wild affirmation that it was him she wanted. She sank her mouth on his and kissed him hard, her tongue invading his mouth in a maddening twirl while her hand gripped his cock.

Breathing heavily, Sue, dark-voiced, murmured into his mouth, “You are all excited too. Is it really something we want? But now, Mark, God, I want your cock!”

Starting at his neck, Sue moved quickly, with nipping little kisses down his body. Then, without relaxing her grip, she shoved the cock’s engorged head into her mouth, meeting it with a maddeningly tantalising tongue. Not for her a first furtively explorative flick! She wanted his cock, all of it; she wanted it in her mouth as much as her cunt.

When Mark reached out for her thigh, she moved closer within reach, and as his hand slid up, it found her pussy hot and slippery-wet. She pressed and ground against his fingers till one, then two slipped in deep while her mouth took his cock in as deeply as it had ever been taken. Her hand now gripped his balls. It did not take long before Mark feared he would lose control and come in her mouth. And it seemed that Sue was beyond caring. Her thighs had started to shiver, and his deeply embedded fingers felt her pulsating as a hot gush wetted his palm. He pulled out. Reaching under her arms, he pulled Sue on top of him.

Although Sue started a protesting cry, she moved readily. Then, as her leg swung over, she reached down to push Mark’s cock into her wet, slippery cunt. As she rammed down on him, Sue cried out, “Yes, Mark! Now I’ll fuck you!”

Mark pushed her upright and groaned, “I think you like being on top! I want to watch you ride and buck until you come! Come hard.”

Hunched over Mark, Sue clasped his face hard into her hands as her pelvis began to grind the captured cock. Then she lifted her ass and began to fuck him. Bent over him, Sue greeted each half-entering thrust by gasping a “Yes!” After a minute or so, Mark grabbed Sue’s buttocks, almost lifting her off. But his cock still kissed her pussy’s pouty, quivering lips.

Sue held her breath and then whispered hoarsely, “Let me down, Mark! God, I want to fuck. Let me fuck you, Mark!”

Mark did not respond as Sue wanted. Instead, he grabbed her arms and pushed her up to sit her for the ride he wanted her to take. Then, thrusting up, he rammed his cock into her to the hilt. Sue arched back with a cry. When he released her arms, Sue no longer wanted to crouch. Instead, she began to ride him and soon did so with a total, possession-taking abandonment of all restraint.

She rode him hard. And she sang her siren’s song while her body twisted and arched under the gripping and caressing of his hands. They found her neck and her boobs and her buttocks, twitching in arousal. In the milky moonlight flooding through the window wall, his eyes consumed the voluptuous contortions of Sue’s body. He heard himself whimper as he held back his climax for long, long minutes.

And then he exploded as Sue, with a shrill howl, threw herself back on the bed. Her whole body jerked and convulsed, and her cunt kept gripping and milking his discharging cock. For a long while after, conjoined cunt to cock, they stayed like that until the storm faded away. Sue, with her head at the foot of the bed, had turned her face to the window.

Afterwards, they went into the shower. Without much talking, they turned on the jets at half pressure. They clung together, kissing and caressing each other and let the water-streams play over their spent bodies. It did not wake them into separating sobriety but soothed away the last of tensions. Back in bed, there was no need for them to find a new beginning. They united in a mutually wanted embrace.

Sue could, therefore, find the words and daring to tell Mark — and thereby herself — what this day, the last twelve hours, had meant to her.

In a low voice, sometimes a whisper, Sue began by telling Mark that she could lie by telling him only that she loved their sex, that he drove her into climaxes she had never known before.

She chuckled into his neck and continued, “It’s true. You are driving me crazy, but for me …”. Sue swallowed, hesitated but then continued, “For me, the miracle is that it is me that can make you want me so much. It is you being so turned on by me that is driving me wild. I have never before been like today, or wanted or dared to be. I’ve never, never made love as we do! Today, I suddenly knew that I was beautiful and God, even hot and sexy! I knew every minute how much you wanted to touch me, kiss me, fuck me, eat me all up! And then I realised that others would want me too. Suddenly knowing this excites me as I’ve never been excited before. Are you shocked? This thrill made me stand in the lit-up doorway. The idea that that man’s eye was on me and how much he wanted to fuck me made me weak in my knees.”

Sue pressed her body against Mark’s and his again stirring erection. He could feel her hardening nipples on his skin. Her lips searched for his, and the way she kissed him said it all. Confessing and imagining what she had done aroused her anew. Finally, Sue murmured hoarsely in his ear, “I’m not apologising. I want it. I know you knew we wanted it, from the moment you pressed my naked back against the window!”

Sue was right: he knew. Did she also suspect that he was torn between being aroused by this watcher’s envy and the onset of jealousy? Was he not enough for her? Did Sue want to be shared?

But was it that? Was it not her imagination that set her, in his arms, so wantonly, and yet lovingly ablaze? Did he want her to be different, with her imagination dulled? And as Sue, newly aroused, moved sinuously and suggestively in his arms, as her lips murmured demands, and her hand gripped his hardening cock, Mark realised he wanted her just like that.

Having decided, he reached up and switched on the light bar over their bed. Then, as his hand stroked caressingly over Sue’s face, he asked, “You want it on, don’t you?” She remained silent, but her body stretched sinuously out, now in view of the window’s gaping eye.

And Mark began to make love to her breasts, sucking and biting her nipples into perky prominence, before covering her stomach, trembling in excitement, with kiss after downward wandering kiss. Then, turning Sue’s legs to the window, he spread them. Then first one, then two of Mark’s fingers sank into Sue’s quivering and hot, slippery pussy.

Mark’s tongue flicked over Sue’s ear as he whispered, “You and I are the ideal lovers: You always make me hard. And I, like now again, always find your delicious pussy wet. But, is it this time only for me?”

Sue spared him from an answer, but when his cock slid unhindered into her cunt, she cried out an affirming “Yes, Mark! Yes!”

And they fucked in an inventive unison that left them, at times, breathless, at others moaning, shouting, shaking with laughter. Mark wanted it to last forever. He knew now that Sue climaxed quickly. He was learning to read the hair-triggered onsets of her orgasms.

In the beginning, Mark stopped and withdrew his cock at the first sign that Sue was close. Progressively, however, as they changed through positions and ways to extract the ultimate pleasure from their sex-play, Mark began to wait longer. He let Sue slip just over the edge into the onset of another orgasm, only to pull her back then.

The third time he did it, Sue was riding into a glorious, wild, bucking coming. Mark grabbed her ass and lifted her off. Sue howled as she threw herself forward, dug her nails into his shoulder and hissed at him, “You bastard, stop stopping me!” But when he grabbed her and threw her on her belly and kissed and bit into her lovely ass, she stifled her cry and welling up laughter by biting into the sheet.

Mark moved up to kiss Sue’s neck. In passing over her ear, he whispered that he would not let her run away from him with her private little climaxes. Then, after kissing her shoulders hard enough to mark her, he ran his tongue, pressing down hard, slowly down her spine. When Mark did not stop at her crack, Sue squeezed her sexily twitching buttocks feverishly together. And to every swipe of his wicked tongue through her twitching crevice, Sue responded by moaning, “No, Mark! No!” But it began to sound less and less like a protest.

Sue’s ass, with every passage of Mark’s teasing tongue, lifted higher. Her thighs spread open to show the beautiful shape of her pussy with its fleshy lips, glistening and swollen from already having been repeatedly fucked. Now it was his to savour with fingers and tongue. And he did. Sue’s nails dug into the sheet, and her shrill cries urged him on to kiss harder and finger her deeper.

Sue was already deep in the throes of her coming when Mark pulled away and pushed her belly down flat onto the bed. He rammed his cock into her. No longer holding back, Mark fucked her deep, unrelenting, with his body weight behind every thrust. He roared, and Sue answered, howling in ecstatic lust. With her body violently shaking and twisting, they were both sucked into a vortex of orgiastic fulfilment. Thrown eventually ashore, they huddled in a close, comforting embrace. Words failed them, and sleep completed the rescue.

They slept till mid-morning. Sue made some toast and coffee, which they had in bed. Afterwards, finding it again challenging to keep their hands off each other, they just cuddled. Laughing and giggling, they assured each other that after last night, they had no interest in sex anymore. When Sue discovered some untoward stirrings on Mark, she jumped out of bed. She dragged him playfully to the bathroom, threatening to turn a cold jet on his forward cock.

They showered and got dressed without more mishaps. Then they strolled to the pier where the boat picked them up for their lunchtime harbour cruise.

It was a warm, beautiful day and the views as they circled the bay and crossed under the bridge amply compensated for the rather indifferent meal. Besides, Mark’s eyes were drawn continuously to Sue. To him, she was radiantly alluring in her light summer dress. And it was not just his eyes that saw and looked how her body contoured under the dress’ light material, especially when she stood on the railing in the wind. There was something proud, almost triumphant in her smile. But she directed it so totally on him. So Mark felt no jealousy about the other men whose eyes devoured Sue in her glory.

They disembarked on their pier at mid-afternoon again and walked back the short distance to their apartment block. Looking up at the windows, Mark noticed that while the windows were not mirror-glass, they were coated so as not to allow a view of inside during the day. In contrast, the other, white high-rise in direct line of sight to theirs, had fully transparent windows. He looked across and could see the tripod and telescope but no human shape in the, to them, now familiar window.

He said nothing to Sue about his observation when they sat down for a coffee. Afterwards, Mark drove Sue to her mother’s place, where she temporarily lived, to pack up things for her trip to the Hunter. Sue asked him not to park directly in front of the house and to wait in the car. On the way back, they shopped for the feast and champagne for tonight.

The luxurious living room in their apartment adjoined the kitchen through a wide doorway. So far, Sue and Mark, with their interest centred on bed and shower, had barely entered it. Its large wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling window faced the same way as in the bedroom.

After depositing the bought goodies for tonight’s feast in the kitchen, Mark stepped into the living room and walked up to the window. Sue had followed and stepped up to his side and into his arm. As they looked out and his hands cupped her boobs, braless under the thin fabric of her dress, she knew. Then Mark moved her body in front. He ran his hands down her side, kissed her long on the neck as they stood centimetres off the glass.

Almost whispering, Mark said, “It’s our last night of living like millionaires. We ought to sprawl out and feast in this room tonight as if it were a Roman orgy.”

Sue’s body responded almost immediately with a sinuous wriggle. Mark’s lips were now on her cheek, and one hand had slid over her pubes. As Sue’s ass began to rub against his growth, Mark voiced his wish, “I want you to stay in this dress. You are so beautiful and sexy in it, especially with so little or nothing on underneath. You had a lot of eyes on you today on the boat. All those other men were jealous. I love being envied like that.”

They went back to the kitchen. Sue wanted to start preparing their meal, but Mark stopped her. Pulling her close, he said there was plenty of time for that, “It doesn’t get dark outside for quite a while.” He smiled and looked at Sue. Did she blush?

It seemed time for the champagne. They toasted each other. Sue emptied her glass with one greedy gulp and quickly refilled. Raising it again, facing Mark, she blushed and proposed her toast, “To us and our Roman feast tonight. There are only two of us. How can that become a Roman orgy?”

She lowered her glass, pretending to be disappointed in advance. Mark grinned, raised his glass and said, “All it needs is a lively imagination. And tonight, I’ll be the luckiest of Romans. I’ll feast with a gorgeous woman cloaked in something that shows more than it hides. She put it on for me because she has a lively imagination! One could say she has a very sexy, almost dirty mind.”

They emptied their glasses. Sue kept on looking searchingly at Mark as she moved the glasses and bottle out of reach. Finally, standing up in front of him, Sue said, “Yes, it has become a ‘dirty’ one lately but only, only with you and for us.”

Sue hitched up her dress and straddled Mark to sit on his lap. She kissed him, and her tongue immediately invaded. She kissed with abandon, where every thrust of her tongue shouted a “Fuck Me!”… ”Do!”. For quite a while, her pussy rubbed on Mark’s growing bulge.

Breaking eventually away from a kiss, Sue giggled. With her tongue flicking his ear, she whispered that he was right about her, “Now, my one-track mind has made me wet my panties! I better take them off for the rest of the day!” Then Sue skipped away, laughing.

Eventually, darkness came, and all was set out for the feast in the living room. A large, glass-topped coffee table in the centre and the divan behind it faced the window like a stage. As Mark had wished, Sue still wore her little dress but had switched from sandals to high-heels.

When Sue, swaying her hips and ass, entered the room, a “Wow!” escaped Mark. Her legs were sensational, and so was her ass, temptingly rounded and alive under her skimpy dress. It had always seemed rather inconspicuous under the loose clothing she had worn as a student. Sue smiled down on him, pirouetted, wriggling her ass at Mark and the window. “Do you like what you see? Is it Roman enough for my Lord and Masters tonight?” She grinned as she stressed the plural.

Mark, sitting on the divan, opened his arms, inviting Sue for an answering kiss. She bent over, and as they kissed, he moved his hands caressingly slowly up the back of her calves, her thighs and her buttocks. Sue had not replaced her wet panties from before.

As he touched, Sue smiled at him, trying to read his reaction. Mark grinned, “You are a show-off: a clever, very naughty and very, very sexy one! And I love every bit that is on show. How much more will there be before the night is out?

With a sexily low-voiced murmur, Sue replied, “The night is still young,” and kissed him again. Quite wildly, this time, because his hands on her ass had gripped and spread open her cheeks. When she broke free from his embrace and raised herself to her full height in front of him, Sue was back-lit. Her dress, translucent in this light, left nothing unhidden.

Mark’s and Sue’s foreplay had in no way dampened their other appetite. Sitting, at first, orderly on the divan, they hungrily began to eat, toasting each other repeatedly with champagne. Then, with the first hunger sated, they remembered the Romans and began to lounge.

Sue decided to be the slave girl that had to slither and slide around in serving her present Master. It brought, of course, her skimpy garment into revealing disarray. She did not seem to notice. Mark’s hand, however, was often near to or on what should have remained hidden.

With no grapes to peel, Sue concentrated on the shrimps. Kneeling next to Mark, she cracked their shell with her teeth, pulled out their sweet flesh with her teeth and offered the morsel to be shared or kissed off her lips. Every time her lips closed temptingly to his, Mark's hands got busy.

As Sue knelt, it was easy for him to slide his fingers up her thighs to make her arch and moan through her closed lips as his fingers found and pushed into her slippery, hot nether lips. Or he stroked up her side to caress a breast. As his hand slid up, it raised her dress and unpeeled half her body to sight, for whoever may have chosen to look. The prospect made Sue shiver, and every movement of her body made her excited state of arousal visible.

However, it was her mouth and tongue, the grip of her pussy on Mark’s fingers, and an occasional burst of silent laughter — as if she meant to shout, “Look at me! Don’t you envy him?” that assured Mark that she was his, only his!

Their throats were dry from lust, and there was no more champagne on the table. They got up. Sue, with a suggestive smile, straightened out her dress by sliding her hands caressingly down her body as she faced the window. Gathering the plates and cutlery, they went to the kitchen and then returned with a fresh bottle of champagne.

Sitting on the divan next to each other, they refilled their glasses and slackened their thirst. When Mark asked Sue what she wanted for the rest of their night, she lay back on the divan, stretching out her arms. Her dress had slid up, exposing the uncovered triangle of her bush.

Mark put a sheltering hand over her pubes and said, “You are the most delicious, sexiest woman I have ever known, and your admirer across will ever see. What do you desire now? What are we going to leave for later, for the bedroom? Do you want us to fuck?” Mark paused, catching his breath. One of his fingers had slipped into Sue’s pussy. “Do you want your pussy eaten now? Or do you want to make love to my cock first? You have not even touched it yet. Don’t you like my cock the way I love your pussy?”

Sue burst out laughing, wrestled herself free and slid down on the floor to kneel before him. She reached for her glass, toasted him, took a sip, looked up at him and whispered, “I’ll show you how much I love your cock! Just don’t dare to come. Not yet. Not for a long time yet!”

She stripped him, making a show of her unhurried deliberation. First, the shoes, then the socks, each one was thrown over her shoulder into the room. Then reaching up, she unbuckled Mark’s belt, ceremoniously unzipped his trousers and jerked them down centimetre by centimetre. They also were thrown back on the floor. Sue smiled approvingly up at him as she pulled down his boxers and his rampant pole jumped out at her. Then, offering to anybody looking a view of Mark’s impressive manhood, Sue moved sideways to begin her ministration.

Giathompson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Giathompson1

Her hands, lips and tongue began a caressing play with his rod. Eventually, however, her mouth took in more and more of Mark’s straining cock. And unfitting for a mere slave girl, her teeth threatened sweet torture. Finally, after long, sweet minutes, Sue decided to stop. She looked up and whispered, “You owe me now; you’ll pay me later. I can’t wait! God, sucking your cock makes my pussy tingle!”

She stood up, reached down and pulled her dress up over her head in one, almost violent move and threw it over her shoulder. Then, her arms raised, beautifully naked now, she stretched as if liberated from her bonds. Finally, she threw herself anew on Mark for a long, shameless, telling-him-all kiss before she slithered, snake-like, down his body to fasten her mouth again on his manhood.

If this play continued, Mark knew he would come. Sue’s hungry mouth on his cock was so unlike the lips of an obedient slave-girl. Mark struggled to get away, but Sue would not allow his escape. Her nails dug into his buttocks as her mouth took in more and more of his cock. Finally, he had to grab her hair and pull her off, begging her, “Sue! Sue, you have to stop! Stop, or I’ll come!”

Mark had momentarily forgotten about the window. He stood up and ripped off his shirt. Sue, all at play, cowered at Master’s feet. And he bent down, jerked her upright and picked her up like a disobedient child. For a moment, her weight made him stagger. Then, hoarse with lust, he croaked, “You wait! Now you’ll get yours, you witch!”

When Mark turned away from the window to carry her to the bedroom, Sue protestingly sunk her teeth and nails into his shoulder. He knew why he was punished!

As he carried her through the bedroom’s doorway, Sue’s grasping fingers found the switch and all the lights flooded the room. Her face was drawn in wild excitement. Then she twisted her body to sink her lips on Mark's. Sue’s tongue sunk deep into his mouth with a moan. Mark staggered, blinded by the sudden brightness, to the bed and threw Sue down. As he bent over her, her legs shot up and locked around his hips. Pressing her fevering pussy against Mark’s rock-hard erection, she gasped, “Are you going to fuck me or eat me now? What first? God! I want both, Mark! Fuck me, eat me! Don’t make me wait forever!”

Without help, Sue's twisting had drawn his cock into her cunt to make her cry out another staccato of “Yes! Yes! Mark, fuck me!” The vice-like grip of her legs restricted him from withdrawing to slide his cock in and out in sweet, teasing play. Sue had locked him in, and every jerking attempt at a thrust made her cry out. His cock now filled her to the ultimate depth of her cunt. When her body began to shiver as a climax washed in, she gasped, “ No! Mark! Not yet! You bastard, fuck me more!”

Sue’s voice broke as her legs released him. She pushed Mark away and scrambled onto the middle of the enormous bed. With her face turned to the window, Sue stretched out her shivering body. Her thighs opened to offer Mark the luscious sight of her glistening pussy. And Mark knew what Sue was now waiting for. She was panting for his tongue in her cunt and his cock in her hungry mouth! As he turned and sunk his tongue between Sue’s pussy glistening lips, he pulled Sue over him. Knowing what possessed her imagination, he was not going to cover her beauty with his body.

From experience, Mark knew how favourable this position of sixty-nine would be for her. Sue had revealed herself as a sexually alive, playful woman. Her luscious pussy and yearning clit would no longer just be there for him to do with as he pleased. Being on top would free her to press down on his tongue when she wanted it to dig into her cunt. She could lift off whenever she was close to coming and give Mark the thrill to see the excitation of her pulsating pussy. Most importantly, Sue could gyrate her clit over the tip of his tongue, inviting it to twirl open the fleshy petal and rob her of her breath. Being on top, she was going to be the mistress of her pleasures.

Mark assumed — most likely wrongly — that Sue knew little about the pleasure awaiting her. Therefore, in the beginning, he gripped her buttocks to guide her pussy through all the pleasuring possibilities the, perhaps new for her, position provided. However, Mark quickly found out that Sue wanted to move on her own.

She resisted shifting when she wanted his lips and tongue to continue their ministrations. And her ass started to press in protest against his hands whenever she momentarily wished to escape the deep-probing of his tongue or when she wanted it to shift onto her clit. So, Mark released his grip on her buttocks. Instead, he caressed all over her in pleasure, twisting back while her pussy began to make love to his captive lips and tongue, just the way it wanted.

In the beginning, Sue’s attention was somewhat distracted from properly loving Mark’s cock. Her hands, lips and tongue had only foreplay-like — with an eye to the window — toyed with her lover’s impressive erection. But rather quickly, Sue became fired-up by the salacious inventiveness of her pussy. She pushed her face into Mark’s groin and, with a lust-charged gasp, sank her mouth onto Mark’s throbbing cock to begin a long and more and more intensive suck. But Sue read the signs to perfection. Whenever she had brought Mark close to coming, she stopped.

When Sue lifted her pussy once again to place Mark’s tongue on her clit, he gripped her buttocks hard. He pulled her pussy onto his mouth, closing his teeth over the fleshy petals of her clit. Then he sucked out her pearl, and his tongue began to twirl, only stopping to close his teeth over it. Sue’s body began to writhe, with her boobs and stiff nipples rubbing over Mark’s belly. Releasing his throbbing cock, Sue threw back her head. With her fingers clawing the sheet and a drawn-out stuttering scream directed at the window, Sue climaxed. And so did Mark while his mouth continued to eat up Sue’s lust-filled pussy until she began to whimper, “Please! Please, Mark. Stop, you are killing me!”

Mark turned to lay down next to Sue. She was stretched out on her back, breathing as heavily as him. The streaks of his semen were on her shoulder and breasts. Sue looked at him as she began to rub it slowly into her skin. Then a grin played over her face, beautifully redrawn in the turmoil of just spent lust. With a voice still sexily hoarse from her love song, Sue said, “It’s your fault. You made me scream. Now it’s wasted. And I wanted to taste you, the way you can always taste me.”

She cuddled up close, and their lips found each other in a long, tasting kiss. Then, when she broke away, she whispered, “God, I don’t want this to stop, but we’ll tear each other apart. We need to calm down. Let’s have a shower.”

Under the soothing warmth of the water streaming down on them, they continued to kiss and touch and wash each other. When Mark’s hand began to wash her pussy, Sue complained that she was, like never before in her life, getting very tender. But then, Sue drew him close and locked his hand between her thighs. She moaned in his ear, “But, I still want your cock, your tongue, your fingers in my tender pussy! Again and again! Am I a slut?”

Mark assured her that she was a hot-blooded, exciting, beautiful woman and how much he loved her sexy ways. He could not get enough of her either, however sore his cock got.

As Mark looked over her shoulder into the large mirror on the opposite wall over the dual basins, he stopped talking in surprise. He not only saw himself and Sue embraced in the shower but through the bathroom’s open door, the bedroom and its window. If the voyeur across was still behind his scope, they were in a mirror-reflected view. Mark gripped Sue and turned her to face the mirror. Then, as he let his hand slowly glide down over her breasts and belly and his fingers onto her pussy, he told her.

Her body stiffened in momentary shock, but when Mark turned the jets on fully, she burst out laughing and moved into his embrace. She murmured, “Dare you.” Then, for long minutes, Sue squirmed and arched under Mark’s hands as he held her in the tantalising streams of hot water. As it gushed over her breasts, her sexy dark nipples perked in excitement. Next, only briefly, still embracing her from behind and bending her back, he turned Sue’s triangle into the path of a lower jet. She remembered what he had done, and she mewed in expectation. Mark, however, had changed his mind and murmured into her ear a cryptic, “Just you wait, you witch!”

He turned her around to let the water jet break over her bottom. When he grabbed her buttocks, pressed them together and moved her cleft up and down in the jet stream, she cried out in surprise and bit into his shoulders. He moved her, tiny step by tiny step closer to the wall and jet, with each move increasing the intensity of pressure. Then he suddenly spread her cheeks, and the hot gush hit her anus and pussy with a shock that made Sue howl and twist in his arms. As he reached under her thighs and lifted her, Sue’s pussy pressed against his cock, and her arms closed around his neck and her legs around his hips.

As Mark tried to move Sue’s spread open anus and pussy into a jet-stream, it hit his balls and cock. He got hoisted by his own petard! Crying out, he staggered back two steps and almost dropped her. Sue now howled with laughter. Mark persisted, but as the jet-stream gushed over their close-together cunt, cock and balls, he found it more difficult to bear than Sue. He staggered and wavered; the water sprayed around them. Sue was now more in the grip of fits of laughter than in waves of sexual bliss. When Mark dropped her, she sunk helplessly to the floor. He just managed to turn off the jets before he joined her. They finished up rolling around on the tiles, wrestling each other shaking with laughter.

Recovering somewhat, it was Sue’s hand that wiped over the spray-covered glass and looked at the mirror. They had forgotten to turn on the fan: the steam from their play had coated the mirror. Pointing at it, Sue laughed, “Now he has missed the clowns, and his show is over!” Later, when Sue towelled herself dry, out of sight through the door, she added, “I think our friend has seen more than his share!”

Sue dropped the towel to the floor and turned into the doorway. She smiled back at Mark, and her look challenged him to watch! Sue strolled through the bedroom up to the window. She paused, fronting it in her proud, naked glory for a few seconds to look searchingly across to the white tower. Then she reached for the button-switch to let the curtain glide shut.

Mark had stopped in the bathroom’s doorway to watch. When Sue turned, they faced each other across the expanse of their giant bed. It was Sue that broke the silence. She stepped up to the bed and raised one knee. Her eyes had not shifted from his. With a smile and calm voice, Sue said, “Do you still want me? Want me as much as I have wanted you every second of tonight? Was it naughty by proving it to him, lurking behind his spyglass? Now, you prove to me how much you want me!”

Mark hurried to the bed, but Sue was quicker in slithering into its centre and receiving him in an entwining embrace of arms and legs. His hand had somehow landed on her ass and slipped between her thighs. Her mouth was on his as she moaned that she wanted only him in her now so tender pussy. His fingers found a hot, slippery welcome, and her lifted pelvis urged them in deep.

When her searching hand found Mark wanting, Sue murmured, “You are not going to leave me frustrated, are you, Mark?” He told her to be patient with an old man like him, who needed special incentives to recover.

Mark turned to place himself along Sue’s side. Resting on his elbow, he gently pulled apart Sue’s thighs. As he bent in to kiss and lick their velvety inside, Sue’s mouth closed in on his awakening cock

Soon her hand, lips and tongue had his cock as fully aroused as he had her pussy. Mark had taken a sweet, long time to lick Sue’s lust-swollen pussy lips open. But when his thumb slid into her cunt’s tightness, and his tongue found her clit, he began to hear the stifled love song from Sue’s mouth on his cock. Then, as Sue’s thighs began to stretch and shake after long, sweet minutes, Mark had to stop feasting. With a whimpering cry, Sue fought a major orgasm back into a mini-one.

Mark quickly turned around and hugged her into a comforting cuddle. When he laughed and asked, “You are getting good at this. How many more such mini-orgasms would you like?” her teeth snapped playfully for his ear, and she pinched him hard on his side. Breathily she called him a sadist, but then she giggled and asked, “How many are you offering? There are never enough for me!”

Sue’s hand on his again hardening cock and his fingers in her still slippery but tender pussy proved how perfectly they were matched. He had learned that she liked to have the choice. So now, Sue swung her leg over him, straddled him, reached down and, with a drawn-out sigh, first of pain then of pleasure, lowered herself centimetre by centimetre onto Mark's rod.

At first, she hunched over Mark to cover his face with quick, little kisses. Then, stammering with interruptions, Sue told him how much she loved to ride him. She wanted him to look at her, talk to her, touch her, make love to her face, her tits and ass, and to finger her clit to drive her really crazy! Finally, bursting into laughter, Sue promised, “My tender, lovely pussy and all, I'll ride you into the wildest climax you ever had!”

While Sue searched for words, she rhythmically rode his cock. She was fucking him, and he, not wishing to be idle, had begun to glide his fingertips with nails through her spread-open crack. Sue yelped, and as he did not stop, she moaned, “You do love my ass? This is wicked! God, don’t stop!”. Then she pressed her lips on his and made Mark drink her whimpers and gasping breath.

Then Sue shifted forward to bring her breasts close to Mark’s face. His lips and teeth closed over her nipples. Sucking and biting them none too gently and switching between them, they peaked quickly into a beautiful, exciting prominence. Now, Sue, forcing her body out of this caress, sat up. As his cock sank in deep, her hands reached back to clasp Mark’s knees. With her head raised high, Sue lasciviously arched back to offer a view of her breasts with their sucked, glistening nipples. And Mark’s hands slid up her sides to cup and caress Sue’s fabulous tits.

Sexily hoarse, he told her what a sexy woman she was and how her shameless nipples always gave her away. They were just like her, for lucky him, always lusciously wet and hot pussy! He was crazy about her. She was the most exciting, sexiest woman to make love to, to kiss and fuck and eat up that he had ever known. She made him deliriously happy by wanting him as much as he wanted her.

Sue, now in an upright stance, rode Mark with deep thrusts and a slow, sensuous turning out of her hips. She looked down at him, her eyes shining and her lips moist and half-open, “Do you like to watch me ride? You know I am a show-off. Is it a turn-on for you? I’ll have to make it then into my favourite position.”

Sue had raised her arms over her head to show off her swaying body in a triumphant display. Mark murmured his assent and ran his hand in admiration over her moving hips, her arching sides and her tensing belly. And then, a finger strayed into her bush and unerringly touched her clit. And Sue greeted it with a whimpering gasp.

His other hand had reached up to caress Sue’s neck and hair and her face. Then, as his fingers played over her lips, they opened to suck them in, covering them in saliva. And then, these two fingers pushed past the already cock-filled entrance of her cunt to begin a sliding-in-and-out caress. With meowing shrieks, Sue bucked against the wickedly lascivious double intrusion and how Mark’s now doubly slippery fingers pressed and rubbed on her throbbing clit.

The way Sue now rode his straining cock and pressed his fingers against her clit with every thrust drove her wild. She rode Mark unrelenting, with her head thrown back, her face contorted as she moaned and screamed and laughed her lust at the ceiling. Both of them were rushing towards a climax, but Mark still wanted more and was sure, so did Sue. He withdrew his fingers and pulled Sue into an embrace.

Cradling her face, he told her that he wanted to taste her juicy cunt before or as she rode him into the wild climax she had promised. Did she want that? And Sue gasped a breathless, “Yes! Mark! Eat me, fuck me, eat me again! God, I love it!”

Sue no longer had any preferences, much less any shameful qualms about letting Mark know her sexual hunger. Laughing, she rose upright to dismount. But as she bent back, his hardness filled her again to the rim and made her body arch in a surge of climactic bliss.

When Mark’s hands reached for Sue’s ass, she suddenly knew! She lifted off his cock to wriggle forward. Then she looked spellbound down on Mark as he, looking up at her, slowly slipped his face between Sue’s spread-open thighs. And then Sue began, guided by his hands, to circle her hot gaping sex over Mark’s mouth and tongue. Even more than the feeling, the thought of what she did, rushed Sue, after mad minutes, to the edge. The quivering of her thighs and first gush from her cunt told Mark to push her away.

This time he did not give Sue time to recover from her no longer so mini orgasm. She had tumbled over the edge. So, he grabbed her hips. He strained to lift her body, twisting in lust, off his face and down onto his cock. As he rammed it in, Sue slumped forward, and Mark gripped her buttocks. His fingers pressed into her ass’ crack as he fucked her with prolonged staccato-bursts of deep, upward thrusts.

Finally, with Sue in the grip of an unstoppable orgasm, he grabbed her arms and forced her to sit up. Finally, with Mark holding Sue's twisting and arching body, glistening with sweat, upright in his grasp, Sue, bucking and shouting her lust to the ceiling, rode them into the ecstatic coming together she had promised.

When Sue sunk forward, pressing her breasts against his chest, Mark felt the hammering of her heart.

After a while, without a word, Sue went to the bathroom. When he heard the shower, Mark followed. He relieved his bladder and then joined her in the enclosure. He reached out for her, but she gripped his wrists and told him, quite seriously, “No more touching for us tonight.” Nevertheless, as she turned to step out of the cubicle, she playfully bumped him with her bum. When after a quick wash, Mark joined her in the bedroom, Sue had been at work.

She had prepared the bed: two pillows side by side and the cover folded back for entry. She turned to Mark and covered her breasts with her hands. Then, smiling shyly at him, she said, “All I would need now for a good night’s sleep is my nighty.” Then Sue burst into a giggle. Pointing to the bed, she told him to get in; she would turn out the light.

Sue, with the light out, did not rush back to the bed or into his arms. Seconds passed, but then there was the swish of the curtains opening. In the moonlight washing in, her silhouette outlined against the window, Mark saw her looking out.

When she lay down next to him, they were no longer touching. It was this break in mood that made Mark reflect on what had happened to them over the past thirty-six hours. Then, the voice low, he said, “You know, Sue, it has been a miracle, something I did not expect. I have never made love to a woman like you. Over two days, two nights. Always wanting you, more and more!”

Sue lay still and silent next to him. Finally, he forced himself to ask her the, for him, critical question. Mark managed a stammered, “What has it been for you?”

Sue made him wait, not deliberately so. When she answered, her voice was low but composed: 

“The last days and nights with you were for me also magical but disturbingly so. I have never loved and been loved by a man like this before. I never knew that I would want it, never dared to find out. I did not believe that sex for me and with me could be so good, exhilarating, exciting. And now I know what making love can be like. What scares me now is that I could so easily fall in love too. With any man? I don’t know? And with us, that wouldn’t do. Would it?”

With a “Good Night”, Sue turned away from him. It took Mark a while to fall asleep.

The following day, they packed their things, restored a semblance of order in the apartment but left most for the company’s cleaners to put right. Then, as agreed, the keys were left in the letter-box, and Mark and Sue were on their way, up for tasting more than just wine in the Hunter Valley.

Were they on the way to a beginning or an ending delayed?

They did not know.

-----------------------------------------------------

Published 
Written by Benku41
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments