Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annie in the Bleachers

"Annie shows her pussy and asshole"

15
3 Comments 3
19.4k Views 19.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
My wife Annie is 18 years younger than myself and at 44 she still has a fine figure, in fact she's downright sexy. Her best asset is her ass. She is 5' tall with reddish blonde hair, blue eyes and a bubble butt ass to die for.

We have always been a perfect match in that she is a true exhibitionist and I really get turned on when some strange man is viewing her privates. Our match is even better because she gets hottest when she can show her asshole and that is also what makes me the hottest. She has a beautiful puckered asshole that just turns me on.

So it all makes sense. Her sexiest part is what turns her on the most to show and turns me on the most to see someone looking at, particularly up close. It is all like magic when we can manage to make this happen and the lucky stranger thinks it is "accidental".

We found one place that works out perfectly for us. One of the baseball diamonds in the sports complex that we live near has a set of stands that has woods directly behind the stands. No one can see what is going on behind the stands unless they take the time to actually walk behind the stands and look.

We have found two interesting things about those stands. 1) if someone is underneath the stands they can see up Annie's skirt and 2) there are usually a couple of teenage boys hanging around the woods directly behind the stands. We noticed that the boys tend to go underneath the stands when girls with skirts sit there. The way that the park is setup, with the parking and the facilities, most people use the stands on the opposite sideline from the stands I am talking about. As we are always looking for hot ideas for showing, this looked like a good spot. We discovered that if Annie wears a skirt, and sits with her butt off the back edge of the seat, that someone can look directly at her ass without being detected if they are under the stands. For us this is perfect.

The first time we tried it we had talked about it all week and decided to go to the ball games on Saturday. We had a lot of fun "practicing" with Annie posing in different positions and me telling her what I could see from below her as she sat in these positions. What worked best was for her to sit with her butt off the back of the seat, though not enough to be uncomfortable.Then when she would bend forward, it would give the best view. As she would bend forward, her beautiful pussy lips would come into view. And at the same time her tight little asshole would open slightly giving the hottest view of her asshole I have ever seen.

By Friday night we had it down pat. We had tried several skirts and found more than one that worked perfectly for us. Friday night I also asked Annie to play with her muscle control as I looked at her fantastic ass and puckered asshole. We found that when she bent forward, slightly opening her ass cheeks and asshole, that she could squeeze her muscles causing her asshole to contract and relax. When she does that, I can honestly say I have never seen anything hotter.

On Saturday we were ready to try our plan.

When we arrived at the ball field we found we were in luck. There were just a few people in the stands next to the woods with most of the people in the stands along the opposite sideline. No one was sitting up high which meant that no one would be behind us in the stands viewing what we were doing.

KarinaMendoza
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaMendoza

Annie had a loose fitting skirt on that was knee high or maybe an inch above her knees. When we sat down she sat so her skirt ballooned out not putting anything between her skin and the seat. If you were under the stands, you would easily see her naked ass.

We were only up about 5 feet from the ground, which meant if someone came up from behind, they could actually get their face just inches from Annie's naked ass. We noticed when we went around to that side to climb into the stands that there were a couple of teenaged boys, sitting just inside the woods behind the stands. Sure enough, after we had been seated about 5 minutes, I saw the boys exit the woods and walk underneath the grandstand. I whispered to Annie that we were about to have a couple of lookers and she just smiled.

She was watching below the stands by just slightly turning her head and glancing down, not really noticeable. The two boys crept up so that they were directly behind Annie's ass and got within a foot of her as Annie bent forward to open her asshole slightly for them and raise her ass slightly so they could also see her pussy. As we sat there Annie whispered what was going on in my ear. She told me she was also squeezing her asshole for them to see.

After about 10 minutes Annie drew in a sharp breath and whispered to me that she thought one of them was just very lightly touching her asshole. I was so hard I thought my boner was going to bust through my jeans. She arched her back and bent forward slightly more for the guys below. She whispered to me that definitely she could feel some light touching of her pussy and asshole. I asked her if she wanted to stop and she was not about to stop now.

Next she told me that she could definitely feel fingers on both ass cheeks spreading her asshole a little wider. She could also feel them spreading her pussy lips blatantly opening her up for their view. I could see that she was getting flushed and knew that she was wetter than hell. 

I know these two young men had never had and probably would never have such a hot view in their lives again. As the ballgame went on the boys got much braver and were not trying to hide what they were doing from us any longer. They were fingering and licking Annie's asshole and pussy. She came on their fingers and their tongues several times. When Annie cums she squeezes her eyes shut and her body shudders with the orgasm. Although it wouldn't be noticeable from a distance, I saw each time she came during the ballgame.

The fact that the boys were taking pictures of Annie's ass and pussy with their mobile phones made it even hotter.

We stayed for the whole game and enjoyed over an hour of hot, intense play. It had gone further than we anticipated, but that was not a bad thing because it just made it hotter and sexier. Needless to say that when we got home we had the hottest sex we had ever had. We fucked all day for the rest of the day and into the night. I had never wanted her more and she had fulfilled a fantasy of hers to actually be touched, not just looked at.

We have decided we will repeat the activity and look for other opportunities to have our special kind of fun.

Published 
Written by kwc21227
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments