Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ashley Art Model: Part Three

"I felt the combination of my hood pulling back and my clit pushing forward in its erectness."

23
12 Comments 12
13.4k Views 13.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Recommended Read
Taylynn's sock was still hung on our dorm room doorknob as I passed by. I couldn't believe I had cum before her or even before her boyfriend exploded. I had to laugh a little. Then I wondered if that actually was a good thing. Oh well, it was what it was.

I made a poor decision, however, to just wear my clothes. I was still rather moist and my clit rubbing on the denim sure didn't help. My nipples were also still hard. I couldn't cover them. So everyone saw my pokies as I walked to the art studio. Silly me. At least it would make it easy to get nude for the second class.

Professor Dubin was in the studio setting up when I arrived. I walked in and surprised him putting the finishing touches on the display where I'd be.

"So, I'm going to pose differently for this class I take it," I said as I looked at the eggshell colored sheet draped delicately over a chair.

"Oh, Miss Duncan, you're early."
"Not by much."

"You don't mind this setup do you?"

"Not at all. I'll just try it out now if you don't mind."

"By all means," Professor Dubin said.

I put down my bag and right where I stood, I took off my clothes. I didn't care that I was already in the studio. I didn't care that Professor Dubin was standing almost next to me watching. I was going to be naked anyway, so why did it matter?

Professor Dubin did not say anything when he saw I was naked underneath my clothes. Then again, I did realize that he had been in this same situation more than one time. He was obviously used to it.

I sat in the chair and the cold silky fabric cooled my still hot body. My clit was no longer showing, but I was still quite moist. The coolness of the sheet on my hot pussy sent shivers through my body. My nipples were still slightly aroused and would immediately totally erect themselves with the slightest of touches. So I kept my hands away.

I don't know what made me do it, but I lifted my left leg into the seat and left my right one down while sort of leaning on the arm rest with my arm raised and draped over my head. This really exposed my central unit to the room. I didn’t give thought to Professor Dubin having his back turned when I struck this pose.

He turned around and I heard, "Miss Duncan, um... I..."

"Sorry Professor Dubin. I'll move," and as I started to do so I was stopped.

"No, don't. It's perfect."

"Excuse me professor?"

"That's not what... Oh God... The pose, Miss Duncan. The pose. I meant that was perfect."

"Oh, sorry. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions."

"It's me that is sorry. I wasn't thinking before I spoke."

The door to the studio then opened and I turned fifty shades of red in succession.

"Now that's what I call a work of fine art! Thank you, Ashley!"

"Mr. Valinshaw, I will not tolerate this behavior in my studio. This is an art class. You will respect the model or you may leave this instant! If not, I will make sure that you leave and receive a failing grade. Now grow the fuck up!"

My rosiness subsided and I wanted to laugh out loud as Professor Dubin stuck it to Taylynn's boyfriend, who I did not know was in an art class. Now I would end up being the laughing stock of our dorm. Once he tells Taylynn he saw me naked in art class, my name will be plastered all over. At least I knew that Kiera would keep it quiet. Also, what we did together. That was all I needed to get out. I mean I didn't mind if it did, but I'm sure Kiera wants it to be secretive for now.

I stayed in the same pose as the students began to fill the studio. When each easel was occupied, Professor Dubin gave the same instructions to this class as he did the first. When he was done, I saw the members reach for their supplies. I decided to close my eyes. I thought it best because I felt it added to the moment. Plus, I could not watch Taylynn's boyfriend sketch or paint me. I was still a little embarrassed over him walking in yelling his statement. However, not as embarrassed as what happened next.

As I sat still, showing more of myself than I did to the first class, my mind easily entered to my venture with Kiera not even an hour before. I got lost in my own mind and blocked out the sound of pencils, brushes, and charcoal that were around me.

I felt Kiera's hands on my naked body as I sat still in one position. I saw her lips connect to mine and her hand fall on my firm breast again. Her fingers felt so good on my bare skin. My nipple rose against her palm and she massaged it so delicately as she pressed harder into my lips. I saw myself reaching around her naked body and pulling her closer into mine. Her hand fell from my breast so ours could press together. Our hard nipples tickled each other’s with erect heat as Kiera began to run her hands over the curves of my hips. One rested on my ass and the other on the inside of my thigh near enough to feel the waves of heat permeate from my aroused core. All the while, her lips never broke from mine. Kiera's kiss tasted sweet as our tongues intertwined with wet desire.

Our kiss was not the only thing wet. The trickle of moisture leaking out of me and feeling the droplet move slowly down the curve of my inner thigh, brought me out of my stupor and back to reality. I didn't move. I didn't open my eyes. I just let it flow. Still, my mind stayed on Kiera somehow, which only stimulated me more. My innie was now becoming an outie and my nipples were pointing straight out. Oh, and my clit. Geez, my clit! I could not stop it from coming out of hiding. I felt the combination of my hood pulling back and my clit pushing forward in its erectness. I just knew my pink pea-sized protrusion was showing prominently to the class. Still, I did nothing but let my arousal show. Besides, what else was I supposed to do?

I wanted to actually moan. I just wanted to let my feelings out in sounds, but I knew I had to hold it inside. I was already showing enough to the class. No one knew how hard it was feeling these jolts of pleasure travel through me while being still and silent.

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

It was absolute torture not being able to feel my hard rigid nipples or run my finger through my wet labia finally showing their engorged state to my erect nub of spine-tingling nerve endings. I so wanted to feel myself, but I did not dare in front of a class full of art students. They were already getting more than an eyeful.

I started to breath heavier, so I decided to inhale deeply through my nose and let it out slowly through my mouth. I was hoping that would calm it down. It didn’t work. My heavy breaths just came quicker and quicker. Then suddenly, it felt like a bubble was inside me and wanted to burst. Immediately, I knew what it was and I could not believe it was happening. I was about to have a silent orgasm. Really? God, I was about to be embarrassed for sure.

I couldn’t stop it. I was already to the point of no return. I had to let it out. I felt my body tense in preparation for the inevitable. I took one last deep breath and without any sound, without any movement of my body, I burst the sexual bubble inside and climaxed right in front of the whole art class.

I felt the hot stream pour in a smooth gentle consistent flow out of my fleshy crevice and pool on the sheet underneath me. The only movement the art class saw was the pulse of my clit and my inner labia rubbing against each other as my climax coated them now in a slow dribble.

It was then, to my surprise, Professor Dubin covered me while saying, “Class is now dismissed. You may all come back later for your supplies and artwork.”

I sat there still and covered hearing the scuffling of feet quickly exiting the art studio. I was actually thankful for Professor Dubin. He knew exactly what had happened.

“Ashley, the class is now gone.” Professor Dubin said as he patted my shoulder through the cover he placed over me in a hurry.

I opened my eyes and saw him looking down at me. I immediately turned red. I was thoroughly embarrassed.

“Here’s a towel. I’ll go to my office and lock the door behind me so you can… um, well, you know.”

I leaned up a little pulling the cover around me and said, “Thank you, Professor Dubin,” as he shut the art studio door. I heard his keys turn the lock behind him.

I wrapped the cover more around my nakedness as I sat up in the chair. The sheet I was lying on bunched up underneath me and I felt the coolness of my expelled orgasm on my now subsiding labia as I sat there. For a good five minutes, I stayed in this one position gathering myself. Finally, as the embarrassment wore off, I let the cover fall to the floor and stood up. The towel that Professor Dubin gave me lay on the arm of the chair. I took it and started wiping my embarrassment off. What I really needed was a shower, but this would do for now.

Done, I threw the towel on the couch with the sheet and then I put on my clothes. Afterwards, I balled up the towel and sheet and with all the humiliated energy I could muster, made my way down to Professor Dubin’s office carrying them with my spent finale plastered all over them. I don’t know what made me carry them to his office.

He was sitting behind his desk looking down reading. I didn’t even knock. “Uh, Professor Dubin, I’m really sorry.”

He looked up as he put the book down on his desk. He removed his glasses and sat them in the crease of the book and leaned back in his chair and replied, “For what?”

I was taken aback at his response, but I hung my head low and stuttered, “F… f… for the humiliating display in there. And here.” I pointed to the balled up sheet and towel in my hands.

Professor Dubin got up and took the sheet and towel from me and threw them in the hall outside his office while saying, “Humiliating, Miss Duncan?”

“Yes sir.”

“What I call that was art in real form.” Professor Dubin announced.

I held my head up and looked at Professor Dubin with a very amazed look. “Art in real form?”

“Yes, Miss Duncan. Art in REAL form.”

“But… but… Professor Duncan, I, um, I…”

“I know and it was okay. It was natural. Your mind was somewhere else and it showed in perfect artistic material.”

“Embarrassing material,” I answered and turned red.

“Only in your eyes, Miss Duncan. To an artist, it was a pure artistic demonstration.”

“Yeah, one that class will always remember I’m sure.”

Professor Dubin just looked at me with a very understandable stare without saying anything. He walked over to his desk then reached into the drawer and pulled out an envelope and held it out to me. I opened it and saw the checks amount. I was astonished. The amount was way more than I was supposed to get. I gave a surprised look to Professor Dubin. He just looked at me and said, “You deserve all of it.”

I smiled.

I headed for the door, but before I exited, I turned back around and gave my attention to Professor Dubin saying, “I’ll just go and get my bag now. This was an amazing experience, Professor Dubin, but I must make that my last session.”

“I figured as much, Miss Duncan. That’s why the extra,” he replied.

I turned red. It was a natural reaction I could not help. Before I got any more red, I turned and finally exited and headed to the art studio to retrieve my bag.

It was so empty now. Yeah, that was stupid of me to even think, but it was.

I stood there for a long moment and looked at the chair where I ended my art modeling session in true artistic fashion according to Professor Dubin. I tried to actually visualize the class watching me silently climax and see their expressions as I soaked the sheet under my naked body. I saw surprised expressions and a few gasps of amazement. I am sure I would have had the same exasperated emotions.

Finally, I grabbed my bag and turned to walk out. As I walked down the hall to the exit, it hit me that part of my personal belongings was not in my dorm room. They were in Kiera’s. Instantly, I got wet knowing that I would go to her dorm room first.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments