Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bare Season at Chepoke Point

"The great outdoors, a student, an older man and the thrill of danger makes for a roaring good time."

18
8 Comments 8
3.8k Views 3.8k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Competition Entry: Back to Nature

“You’re kidding.”

Nate, my older brother, and usual partner in crime stared at me from his place on his couch. In contrast to my readiness- flawless high ponytail, dark hair contrasted with a white silky scrunchie, expensive hiking pack, brand new boots- he was horrifyingly not. He groaned and leaned his disheveled head- was that a pepperoni in his hair?- on the back of the couch.

“Take pity on me,” he moaned out. “Its been a rough morning.”

Growling, I grabbed one of the empty beer cans off the table and pinged it off his head. “We’ve had this planned for months, Nate. I need these photos for my final project and Chepoke Point won’t let me go alone with the bear season.” I crossed my arms, eyes stinging from betrayal. “You promised me. If I fail photography because you can’t pull your head out of your ass for one Saturday afternoon I’m going to lose my mind.”

“Pey,” he said in false patience, but I saw his gaze sliding to the video game console that had yet to be turned on today. “I can’t even look at the sun. I think my heads going to explode. I can’t go out there.”

“Then you shouldn’t have DRANK SO MUCH!” I finished on a yell. “How can you be ten years older than me and ten times as stupid?”

He shrugs a slouchy shoulder. “Luck, I guess?”

Furious, I turned on my heel, unplugging the television as I went. At least he’d have to get up and plug the damn thing in if he wanted to have his fun.

***

I had officially called everyone.

I was sitting on the porch step of our backyard, knees pulled up to my chest, scrolling through my contacts for the fifth time. My go to’s were MIA. Keeley, my best friend, had plans with her boyfriend. Tom, my sometimes fuck-buddy was at a retreat in SoCal. I’d even tried to call my fifth-grade babysitter. After all, making sure I didn’t get eaten by a bear was kind of the same as babysitting, right?

I had my elbows on my knees and I could feel my shorts riding up to danger level 17 (which happened nearly every single day of summer, the curse of having wide hips and a round ass) but since I was alone, and feeling sorry for myself, I didn’t bother fixing them.

“Jesus, Peyton. What were you hoping to do, burn the bear's eyes out? Put some clothes on.”

At the sound of Enemy Number One’s voice (Nate) I spun to give him a lashing of my own. Only, he wasn’t alone.

Garrett. Our eyes locked across the porch.

I fought desperately against the sudden fluttering in my ribcage. I wasn’t a thirteen-year-old girl with a crush anymore. Not like you could blame me either way. I’d like to meet the person whose brother had friends twelve years older than them that looked like they could just split you in half and didn’t think about what it might be like. I swallowed thickly. “Didn’t you hear? I’m not going anymore so hardly matters what I am or am not wearing,” I retorted, sweet as pie like the sight of Garrett in those jeans and tight black shirt wasn’t about to do me in. He ran a broad, muscled hand through his hair, a small frown on his lips. The ache at the apex of my thighs was immediate. What would those fingers feel like, I wondered, sliding against my slit? Digging into my hips? Rubbing circles over my nipples? They tightened in response and moisture pooled in my panties as I thought about the roughness of his callouses on my breasts.

“...coming with you.”

I blinked the haze out of my eyes, my cheeks turning a scorching red as if there was any way Garret would know what I’d been thinking. “What was that?”

Nate squinted at me like I was missing more than a few brain cells. “I said, Garret’s going to take you.”

I shot off the steps so fast I swear I left smoke in my tracks. When I turned back, both men were watching me from in between the railings.

“You’re joking.”

“Peyton,” Nate said soberly, then whispered something to Garret. Garret rolled one of his huge shoulders, not looking back at me before he went back inside.

“Don’t be an asshole,” Nate hissed at me. “He’d be doing you a huge favor.”

“He hates me,” I squeaked out. I could count on one hand the number of times Garret had actually looked me in the eyes and even less that he smiled. “He’s never said two words to me.”

Nate rolled his eyes. “He doesn’t need to talk to you to make sure you don’t get eaten by a bear. You literally couldn’t get a better guy to protect you. He’s huge.”

Yeah, I knew that much.

“Nate, no. No way am I getting in the car with him.”

 

***

 

Yes way I was getting in the car with him. Even more so, he had a massive duffel in the passenger seat and so many tools at the foot of it, I’d had to sit in the middle. I’d started protesting almost immediately, to which Garret had leaned against his truck door and merely raised a devastatingly handsome eyebrow and I closed my mouth pretty fast.

So here I was, rattling up the old back road to Chepoke Point with half my fucking buttcheek on Garret Michaels’ thigh, pretending that I couldn’t tell it was made of iron. Seriously, who needed that much muscle?

I waved a hand in front of myself, trying to cool down. Without needing anymore prompt, Garret flicked the button for the air conditioning and cool air blasted directly onto the swell of my breasts. Almost immediately, my nipples started pebbling. Damn this body for being so reactive. In an attempt to be covert, I shifted my body to cross my arms over my chest.

“So, um,” I started, then balked at how vapid I was sounding. “I really appreciate this. I hope this didn’t fuck up your day too badly.”

When he turned to respond, the proximity of the truck had made it so his face was only inches away. I’d never seen him in this much detail. The amber flecks in his grey eyes. The stubble on his chin. And, surprisingly, a dash of freckles across his tanned nose. My breath caught in my throat and it took me a moment to realize he’d tersely responded, “It’s fine.”

“Oh,” I breathed out, inhaling a shaky breath that rose my breasts higher out of the tank top and arm bondage I had happening.

Then- it was literally less than a second, and I wouldn’t have noticed it if I had not been directly on top of Garret Michaels as it happened- but his eyes flicked down to my damp chest, skimming quickly over the point of my nipple and the drop of sweat that slithered between my cleavage. Then his nostrils flared, just once, and he turned back to the road.

I didn’t say a single word for the rest of the trip because I couldn’t get enough air into my lungs.

 

***

 

The parking lot was pretty empty for a Saturday. When Garret pulled in, there was a minivan and two sedans by the one parking gate and a hatchback on the other side.

“Pretty sparse for a Saturday,” I remarked absently as I waited for him to get out of the cab so I could move.

He grunted and pulled the handle, scanning the lot.

“Lots of people ‘fraid of bear season,” he rumbled out, and I felt it on every nerve in my body.

“Bunch of cowards,” I said hesitantly, offering him a small smile when he looked at me. He didn’t smile back, but he didn’t frown either. We just stood there for a moment before he put his hand out for me to take.

I swallowed thickly, slipping my delicate hand into his roughened, masculine one. I dedicated myself to remembering the exact texture of the moment, so my fantasies that I played out in the shower later would be the most accurate they could be.

“Ready?” I asked once I was out, tightening the straps of my pack and hanging my camera around my neck.

“You’ll hardly notice I’m there,” he responded in a low voice.

 

***

 

Garret stayed true to his promise. He stayed a few meters behind me and stopped whenever I stopped to take a shot. I was getting good content, which I should’ve been happy about, but all I could feel was his presence behind me. His image in my peripherals. The sun had gotten warmer and the front pieces of his hair were damp with sweat, the front of his shirt wet down the center of his chest. There was a particularly devastating moment when he lifted the bottom of his shirt to wipe his brow and revealed a stomach rippling with muscle, his jeans hanging low on his hips and showcasing his ‘V’ that disappeared into the waistband. When he shifted into a stretch, I saw a dark smattering of hair that was the start of the dusk that would surround the base of his cock. I fumbled the shot I was taking when I realized he wasn’t wearing any underwear. My shorts were nearly soaked. I was sure that if I squatted, Garret would see the moisture spreading from my pussy. I’d never been so wet in my life and we hadn’t so much as touched.

It was halfway up the trail that things changed. We were at the main lookout point, and I’d wanted to get a different vantage point than the one that all the tourists would be getting. I would hate to do the same shit as everyone else.

I was about to take a small shortcut, cutting through some thatched leaves towards a separate clearing. I was about to step out when Garret's hand grabbed my bicep almost painfully.

“What...” I started, but he shushed me, tilting his head towards the rock cluster ten feet from us.

My blood ran cold.

There was a black bear, pawing at the ground at the mouth of his cave. If I’d continued heading towards the clearing, I’d be right in the bear’s line of sight. The dull throb of panic started at the base of my neck.

“Come here,” Garret whispered, his lips brushing against my ear. Despite, or maybe in addition to the fear, I shivered.

“We’re going to head back, okay? Slowly.”

I gulped, nodded, then moved to step backward. When a twig snapped and the bear’s head shot up, seeking for the origin, Garret spun me behind a tree, pinning me between his hot, muscled body and the gnarled bark.

My hands naturally leveled onto his chest, and I instinctively spread out my fingers across his pecs. God, I know there was a bear out there but I couldn’t think straight with his thigh in between my legs and his chest nearly touching mine.

“Is it,” I paused, licking my lips. Garret followed the movement with eyes that seemed almost violent. “Is it still looking?”

He leaned closer, craning his neck to see around. He brought his knee up further and the pressure of his thigh seemed to land directly on my clit through my shorts. I bit my lip and fought the urge to writhe against him. Garret settled back on our side of the tree but didn’t move away. If anything, I felt like the pressure of his thigh was increasing.

“He’s curious,” Garret replied finally, in a voice that was uncharacteristically hoarse.

PandoraPosh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PandoraPosh

“Curious?” I whispered, and my hips bucked impulsively against his denim-clad leg. The returning friction made my already swollen clit throb and I let out a small whimper.

Immediately, Garret dropped his hand over my mouth and oh, fuck- that’s hot. My back arched off the tree.

“Shh,” he said, eyes darkening. The muscles in his jaw were twitching. “You have to be quiet.” I’d never heard him so quietly commanding. His voice was deep, low like we were in his bedroom and not the overgrown brush of wilderness. “Do you know how to be quiet, Peyton?”

It was hard to do with his hand still over my mouth, but I managed a small nod. After a moment, released the iron grip, sliding his thumb down the center of my bottom lip. He rubbed it across the dip, just enough to moisten the tip of his thumb and just when he was about to pull away, I slipped my tongue out to circle it before sucking it into my mouth.

I doubted it for half a second- after all, everything up to this point had been innocent, unassuming, easily admissible in court- but this one had no other meaning than ‘make me your whore.’

When I pulled his thumb deeper into my mouth then released with a pop, he let out a low growl, pushing his hips against mine. When I felt the hard line of his cock press into my abdomen, I couldn’t stop the moan from slipping through my lips. The hand that had dropped to his side shot back up, this time circling my neck and pushing the back of my head into the tree.

“I thought,” he rasped out, thrusting lightly, “that you knew how to be quiet?”

I bit my lip to stop the whimper. He had no idea of knowing how close I was to cumming. “Sorry,” I whispered, but my one hand was traveling down his abdomen and my fingers were slipping into the waistband of his jeans. The tips of my index and middle fingers very lightly touched the iron velvet of his cock and his grip tightened on my throat, making my vision blur.

“Fuck,” he spat out, raising his pelvis to push his cock to meet my hand. “You’re such a little fucking slut.”

If I hadn’t been so horny, I might’ve been pissed at the way he was talking to me. But because his cock was nearly in my hand and his hand was traveling down my chest toward my tits, I did nothing but push my chest out to urge him onward.

“What are you going to do about it?” I challenged, as his hand finally made a connection with one of my breasts. He made a sound that was almost like choking before he sunk his fingers into the flesh, gripping so hard I was sure I’d have the bruises for weeks. His hand was so large it covered the entire expense of my breast, and the sight only got me wetter.

“You just fucking push and push,” he said, but he was massaging me and rocking his knee into my clit so fast I felt dizzy. “You know how hard it is to be the good guy when you walk around in these fucking outfits?” His other hand circled the front of me to- finally- rub my clit through my shorts. “Pretending not to see you just so I can go and jerk off in the truck on the way home wishing your pretty mouth was around my cock.” His hand tangled into my ponytail and yanked it back, exposing the column of my throat. Then- his mouth was on me, nipping and sucking like I was his last meal.

“Please,” I whispered, but I wasn’t sure what I was begging for beyond the sensations wracking my body. Finally, he straightened up and tilted my mouth towards him, once again rubbing my mouth with his thumb but this time quickly replacing it with a frenzied, hard-pressed kiss that rocked me to my core.

We were kissing like we might consume each other, my hands tugging at his shirt and fumbling for the button of his jeans while he continued to grope and squeeze me almost punishingly. We had both all but forgotten any danger that might’ve been around the corner.

“Fuck, Peyton,” he said when we finally broke apart. His hair was tousled from my fingers and his mouth red and swollen from the assault of mine. His hand was still rocking along my slit. “You have no idea how beautiful you are.”

I growled, fighting with his zipper until I could wrap my hand around his cock fully. “Oh, hell,” he said, and I felt the slick graze of pre-cum as I rubbed the slit of his tip. “I can’t...”

“Can’t what?” I pressed, sliding away from him and down the length of the tree until I was dropped in a squat, his swollen member in front of my face. With one final pull of his zipper, I released all eight inches of him, swollen and throbbing.

“Peyton...” he trailed off as I took him into my mouth, slowly at first, my tongue leaving a trail of hot, slick moisture up the vein of his shaft but I picked up speed as I sucked. He grabbed my ponytail again and forced me faster, fucking my face like it was punishment while groaning profanities into the hot summer air. When I felt his grip tighten and his cock swell, I expected a rope of cum to be shooting down my throat. Instead, he tore me from his bobbing cock and threw me forward almost aggressively. I stumbled back into the lookout clearing, scrambling to steady. Garret still had his cock hanging out of his zipper and he was giving it quick jerks as he dragged me to the bench.

“Fucking tease,” he said through gritted teeth, forcing my head down so I was bent with my ass in the air. He gave me three quick swats on my asscheeks and before the sting even set in, he was massaging it away. “I bet you’ve never been fucked by an older man, have you?” His finger slipped to the crotch of my shorts and hooked around it, his knuckle sinking into my opening. I moaned in lieu of a response.

“God, you’re so wet,” he groaned out, then I felt both hands on either side of my crotch. I heard the seams giving way before I felt the breeze.

“Wait,” I said, and earned another hard slap on my ass.

I was exposed, fully to the lookout point and everything down in the valley. I wondered if anyone looked up if they’d see my ass in the air, pink pussy dripping with desperate juices. Garret, twice my size, his cock reaching towards me.

On that thought, I felt the head of his cock nudging at my opening and his hiss of breath.

“Peyton, baby, are you on the pill?”

“God,” I exhaled, arching my back further and felt his fat mushroom tip sink in. We both groaned. “Yes, just, please. Please fuck me.”

Then without warning, Garret grabbed both sides of my hips and thrust forward, slamming his cock in as far as my channel would allow. I felt my walls expanding to make room for his massive cock as he pounded into me, reaching as far as I would allow him. I was trying to smother my cries but they were still echoing out into the park.

Garret leaned forward and reached around me to free my bouncing breasts from my tank top and sports bra. We were both slick with sweat, and he straightened us up further, changing the angle to make his cock hit just at the right point. I felt the swell of orgasm starting to move through me and I tightened around him. Knowing what I needed, he slipped a hand between my legs and rubbed my clit in fast circles, sending me over the edge in a flurry of motion and color. I screamed as the tide rushed through me, tossing my head back as I rode Garret’s cock through the fluctuation.

“Fuck, yeah, come all over my cock,” Garrett growled out. “Feels so damn good to feel you around me.” His thrusts were getting jagged and rushed, spearing into me with the desperate intent of a man on the edge. He was grunting alongside my pants, muscular arm hooked around my waist to toss me against his member. I felt his breathing quicken, his cock throb, I knew he was close, then-

“Hello? Is someone up here?” The voice was closer than you ever wanted to hear with a cock stuffed in you.

Garret slowed, his hips still rocking into me. I tried to straighten and pull him out but he refused to let me go.

“Yeah, man,” he called back, and his voice was surprisingly steady for someone who had been so close to orgasm just moments before.

In a movement that was so fluid I barely realized I was happening, he withdrew for just a moment to sit on the bench then immediately pulled me down on him, impaling me, sword to hilt. I let out a moan and he covered my mouth as a result. We heard the crunching of footsteps coming up on the gravel but I couldn’t stop the rocking. The slow rock felt entirely different from the pounding but was equally as thrilling. Garret surreptitiously yanked my tank top up just as the park ranger came around the bench, hat tipped and eyes narrowed. From the angle, he wouldn’t be able to tell that I had Garret’s cock buried inside of me and that had me climbing towards another orgasm. I squirmed as more liquid pooled into Garret’s lap.

“We got a warning about a bear up here. You guys see anything?” He was scanning the surroundings and I took advantage of the moment to raise my hips further and slam my ass back down onto Garret’s cock.

Garret let out a grunt and tried to cover it with a clearing of his throat. “A while back but he seemed to be minding his business. Peyton here was a little shocked at first.” He banded his arms me and pulled me deeper onto him, pushing his hips up in a subtle movement. I whimpered and the park ranger gave me a sympathetic smile. “But she’s feeling better now. Right, honey?”

I twisted to face him, knowing that my hot, wet pussy was corkscrewing around his cock and he was still right at the edge. I gave an extra bounce just to see the vein in his neck jerk. “Oh, of course. I’m so glad you were here so you can protect me from behind,” my voice was thready but it only trembled at the last word. I twisted back to face the ranger, swiveling my hips a little extra to hear Garret’s muttered curse. “Thank you so much for your concern,” I said politely, raising myself slowly off Garret’s cock until all that was left was his tip, buried in my hot entrance. I held out a hand to the ranger right as Garret slipped a finger below my panties and made contact with my clit. I jerked, taking an extra inch of his cock as he circled around it. I barely registered the brief contact with the ranger and him turning to leave before I slammed back down on Garret’s cock, as hard as I could, grinding against Garret’s hand.

“Oh, fuck,” Garret groaned out, one hand on my hip as his twitched up to meet mine, spilling his seed in rapid bursts that I felt hot and slick in my canal. The feeling of his orgasm set me off, and I broke into my second, nails digging into Garret’s knees and bottom lip caught between my teeth to stop the scream. Enthralled by the sensation, I grinned my hips against his to keep the tide, scarcely able to stop the moans.

It was minutes before we stopped twitching into each other that we collapsed against the bench, my head on Garrett’s damp shoulder, his softening cock still buried in me.

“He totally knew,” I said, in between gasps for air. I was light-headed from the orgasms, breathless from the feeling of fullness that Garret’s cock was still giving me.

Garret laughed then and laced his fingers with mine, nipping lightly at the back of my neck.

“Oh, yeah. I have no doubts about that.”

 

Published 
Written by TauraMoan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments