Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming the office slut. stage 1

"becoming a whore for my colleagues pleasure"

142
21 Comments 21
195k Views 195k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Legendary Story
The first time I walked into the office without my panties was a Monday morning. I’d been thinking about it all weekend, knowing it was the first step towards getting what I wanted, to be like the office sluts I’d read about in these stories, turning on all the men I work with and being treated like a dirty little whore. I knew I had the assets for it. I love my breasts, they’re D cups and they bounce when I’m being fucked, my ass is a little big but round and so smooth.

My skirts had been getting shorter for weeks, showing off my smooth legs and I knew several of the guys at work had noticed and were looking forward to seeing more of me each day. Now I was ready to take it a step further. To become the kind of girl who enjoys letting her skirt ride up as she bends over at the copier, lets the bottom of her tits peek out from her top as she reaches for a file and lets herself be bent over a desk by her colleagues whenever they feel like it.

I’d chosen a nice and short dress for my first day as a slut. I spent the morning walking around with my legs slightly apart, enjoying the movement of the air and knowing that the smell of me was drawing the men in. Most of the guys were more attentive but they didn’t seem to be able to figure out why they wanted me more that day.

Steve was the first one to catch on. I don’t know how he figured it out, maybe he noticed the lack of panty line or maybe he caught a glimpse of me bending seductively to pick up the pens I intentionally rolled off my desk. But I knew he’d realised what I was when he sent me to do some copying. Just after I went into the copy room I heard his voice behind me. “The bottom paper tray is empty. Bend over and fill it.”

Steve was always more polite than that and the way he said it, as an order not a request, told me he knew what I wanted and was ready to play my game. I planted my legs apart and bent over slowly from the waist. When I knew my skirt had lifted just enough to show a glimpse of my lips and nothing more I stood up again, leaving him wanting more.

He leant in and whispered in my ear ‘I know what you want Jess. And I’m going to make sure you get it. Tomorrow you are NOT to wear a bra to work.’ And then he was gone and it was as if nothing had happened. Except that now I was really hot. I hadn’t thought what would happen when I got turned on and now there I was with my pussy swollen and wet, about to sit back down at my desk. There was nothing I could do; my office chair was going to get damp, a clear sign to all the guys in the office that I was no longer wearing knickers to the office.

I chose my top carefully the next day. I wore a white gypsy blouse. I wanted my breasts to have room to bounce, but also for the guys to be able to see them through the thin material. My tits are quite big but I’m still young enough that they don’t need much support and have a nice bounce when I walk.

When I arrived at work I took off my jacket and straight away I felt eyes on me. I wasted no time, by mid-morning I was bouncing past Steve’s desk on the way to the copy room. It was only seconds later I heard footsteps behind me. Then a pair of rough hands reached around me, pulled the buttons on my shirt open then pushed me forwards until my tits rested on the copier plate. He backed away and said ‘lift your skirt and show me your cunt. Now.’ I was shocked. The voice wasn’t Steve’s.

In my surprise I wasn’t sure who it was but I didn’t really care. Someone wanted to see me spread open over the copier like a whore and I was dying to do as I was told. I reached down and took hold of the hem of my skirt, sliding it up over my smooth thighs until I was totally exposed. I knew it looked great. My legs were shoulder width apart and the height of the copier was lifting me up on to my toes, heels in the air, my shaved pussy spread open for him.

‘Wider’. He barked. ‘Spread your legs for me’. I moved my feet further apart, still on tiptoes, opening my slit wider for him to see me properly.

1Shreya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1Shreya

My weight was pushing my tits down onto the copier plate now, my nipples hard, pushing down against the glass. I heard a click and realised he’d pressed the copier button. A colour copy of my naked tits came out of the machine and was snatched up before I could see it. ‘Very nice, this will make a lovely gift for my son, he’s got a crush on you and this will give him something to do tonight’. And then he was gone and I was left half naked, pulling my tits back inside my top.

This wasn’t part of the plan. I didn’t want anyone outside of the office to know what I was doing but the thought that someone was going to be given my picture to masturbate to really turned me on.

As I left the copy room Steve was watching me. I smiled at him before slipping off to the bathroom to think about what had just happened and do something about the dampness between my legs.

Facing the mirror I undid my blouse again and raised my skirt. My lips were swollen and I could feel the blood pulsing through my pussy. I was about to start masturbating when the door opened and Steve appeared, his eyes taking in my pose. ‘Good, you’re ready’. He lifted me onto the worktop and slid his hands down the inside of my thighs. Then he pushed my knees apart, spreading my legs and displaying my throbbing pussy.

He seemed to like what he saw. He was older and married, he probably hadn't seen a 20 year old's tight naked pussy for a while and the idea that he was going to get to fuck me anytime he liked from now on seemed to be having an effect on his cock, which was bulging in his trousers. I thought he'd want to try me straight away but I was surprised when instead he produced his phone.

‘I’m going to photograph you now. Keep your legs open and smile, hold your shirt open and arch your back to lift your tits.’ He held up the camera phone and before I could react he was taking pictures of me like that, still half dressed but with everything on show. My shaved pussy was glistening with my juices in the low light of the bathroom. I could see myself in the mirror and I knew I looked just like a slut in a porn shot. I did exactly as I was told.

There was no going back now. I was going to do whatever he wanted. And I loved it. No control. No choice. No idea what he was going to do to me next. It was the hottest thing I’d ever done, being posed like a whore for his pleasure and seeing myself being degraded in the mirror. I needed release now, all my attention was on my clit and I was desperate to cum.

‘I’m going to film you now. I want you to touch yourself and cum for the camera. You have two minutes to cum and then I’m going to make you stop.’

I knew it wasn’t going to take that long. I slid my hand down to my smooth pussy and started to spread the juice I found there around my bud. I drew firm circles with my fingers, sliding them inside me every few strokes and loving the feeling of having something inside my tight cunt. He filmed up close, leaving nothing private as he held the camera inches from my exposed pussy.

The tension was building and I could feel my orgasm about to start. I looked straight down into the lens and let go. My body shook as my fingers sped up and the orgasm wracked my body. I knew my tits were bouncing wildly and my legs widened automatically as I tried to milk every last drop of pleasure from my orgasm.

When it subsided Steve reached out and put two fingers in my pussy. It was the first time he’d touched me and it felt so slutty, no kissing, no gentle caress, just straight from nothing to having his fingers inside my wet cunt. He pulled them out, damp with my cum and pushed them deep into my mouth. I closed my lips around them and licked them clean, tasting myself for the first time. Then he slapped me hard across the cheek, murmuring ‘Dirty slut’.

He grinned and snapped the phone shut. ‘That’ll make a great recruitment film’ he laughed ‘I hope you know what you’ve let yourself in for’. Then he was gone and I was again left to dress myself, naked and wet, cheek stinging, wondering what they would do to me next.
Published 
Written by Jessie89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments