Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blue Mountains Train Trip

"Rail fantasy becomes reality"

17
10 Comments 10
15.4k Views 15.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I was catching the train from the Blue Mountains down into Sydney which is a good two hour trip, plenty of time to spend reading or working. On this particular day there weren't many passengers so I settled into my seat at the rear of one of the cabins, setup my iPad on the table and decided to catchup on some reading in Lush.

I love the slow build up that erotica provides and I had quite an eclectic mix of genre in my reading queue to get through; not to mention the chance of a chat with one or more of my online mates which is always a buzz. The only down side of reading in public is not being able to strip off and release the pressure once it becomes too intense, but that's just part of the whole ying-yang experience.

I noticed a young lady sit down diagonally opposite me. She had lovely dark copper coloured skin and jet black hair; she obviously had a Polynesian background. She was wearing a tight white blouse and a dark flowing skirt, the generous curves of her breasts and butt were hinted at in a subtle yet sexy way as her clothes clung to her figure. But it wasn't her body that drew me in, it was her eyes that grabbed me - dark, deep and full of mischief and confidence that only Island girls have.

She seated herself facing in my direction and also pulled out an iPad and then immersed herself into the online world, so I decided to do the same. In Lush I'd been chatting with a young islander girl by the name of Vi; we'd exchanged some hot photos, but never faces, and I wondered if she looked like the young lady opposite me.

I opened Lush and started reading some stories - exhibitionist, voyeur, teen, wife lovers, group, interracial - and became increasingly aroused. My cock was full and throbbing, I could feel it straining against my jeans and I wanted nothing more than to take it out and stroke it. I glanced up and noticed the woman was intently staring into her iPad but one of her hands was resting in her lap and I swear she was pushing her fingers between her thighs. I glanced up and we made brief eye contact and smiled at each other.

Staring directly at me, she pushed her hips slightly forward against her hand and then returned to her reading with a smile on her face. There was no doubt in my mind her hand was pressing against her pussy mound and she knew I was watching her.

I stood to walk down the aisle past her to the gents, my hard cock bulging in my jeans, my aroused state obvious if anyone looked close. Fortunately the carriage only contained about 10 passengers or so and everyone was engrossed in their own world. Except for the woman opposite. As I walked past she glanced at my crutch, raised one eyebrow and coyly smiled before returning her attention to the iPad.

With difficulty I sorted myself out in the gents, then returned to my seat. I couldn't help but glance at the woman's iPad as I passed and was surprised to see she too was logged into Lush. I also noticed her skirt seemed to be bunched a little higher but couldn't really tell because of the table in front of her. I peered down the front of her blouse and noticed the generous curve of her cleavage. The lack of a bra allowed her large nipples to push against the material of her blouse, and the hint of darkness surrounding her nipples made me catch my breath. I so wanted this woman.

Once I returned to my seat I glanced across the aisle again and caught my breath. Her skirt was bunched higher and her fingers were idly running over the tops of her thighs and her panties. These were pulled tight over her pussy and because of the angle I was fairly sure I was the only person who could see what she was doing, and I was also sure she knew that I could see. This was confirmed a couple of minutes later when she glanced my way and, catching my eye, spread her thighs wider apart and slipped one finger under the seam of her panties and winked at me.

I started to rise from my seat to join her but she must have read my mind and gently shook her head. I returned to my original position and she smiled and nodded and then pushed her fingers back inside her panties. She partly opened her mouth and half closed her eyes in a moment of bliss as her fingertips were no doubt grazing across her pussy lips, possibly even probing inside herself. My mind was running amok.

I looked at my iPad and there was a message from Vi asking how I was and whether I was by chance on a train. My heart skipped a beat, and I replied, "Yes I am, are you?"

"Hmmm... maybe I am Matt, maybe I'm not and I just want to tease you," she replied in her typically noncommittal but alluring manner.

I asked, "Are you traveling into Sydney from the Blue Mountains wearing a white blouse, dark skirt and are your fingers inside your panties?"

I glanced back across the aisle to see this gorgeous woman return her attention to her iPad, and then a moment later I received a message: "Yes, this is quite a coincidence isn't it? Remember last time we chatted you told me you'd be up here today, so I've been waiting by the station and guessed which guy was you. Are you up for some fun? ;)"

My heart skipped a beat, this was a fantasy come to life so I sent a reply, "Of course, can I join you over there?"

Vi looked back towards me, and with a sly smile on her face shook her head and finger at me, indicating I was to stay where I was. She then lifted her hips a little and slowly peeled her panties down her gorgeous brown thighs, letting them drop to the floor of the train before picking them up and stuffing them into her bag. She then pulled her skirt high again, bunched around her waist, and spread her legs wide for me.

MiluFoxxxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiluFoxxxTS

Her arousal was obvious, her pussy lips were shining with wetness and pouting, as she spread her lips with one hand before dipping two fingers deep inside herself. She stared straight at me as she extracted her fingers and bought them to her lips where she tasted herself, slowly licking the length of them. She then returned to the iPad and another message came through.

"Pull your cock out handsome, I know I've seen pictures, but I want to see it for real. I want to see you stroke it and swirl your hand around that gorgeous cock head of yours using your precum to lubricate yourself."

She had me hook, line and sinker, I was putty in her hands.

I unzipped my jeans and wriggled a little to make easing my jeans down easier. I glanced down the carriage and no one could see what we were up to and I was the last passenger in the carriage. Perfect.

I pulled my cock through my boxers, already semi-rigid and leaking a little precum. I stroked it under the table for Vi, the act a combination of voyeurism, exhibitionism and downright lewdness that would have us both in trouble with the law if we were caught, but neither of us cared; both lost in hormone fueled self-pleasure. My cock was now rock hard as I stroked its length, from my balls to the tip where I used my precum as lube in my palm swirling over the sensitive head before returning back to the base. Precum dribbling down my length and occasionally dropping into my open jeans.

Vi returned her hand to her pussy and was rubbing her clit and sliding her fingers over and between her pussy lips. Her other hand moved to her blouse and she undid two more buttons before exposing one of her gorgeous breasts to me. She hadn't taken her eyes off my cock until this moment but she now stared straight at me, as she squeezed her erect nipple between two fingertips whilst plunging two fingers deep inside her dripping wet pussy. She gasped in pleasure and I almost came at that same moment. I moved my hand off my cock, bringing my palm to my mouth to lick my own precum, salty and sticky and tasting of cock, all the while staring straight back at her.

Vi leaned back and I could tell she was close. Her legs straightened and then clamped together, trapping her hand between them, fingers caught inside her pussy and rubbing against her clit as she squeezed her exposed nipple. Her mouth open, trying desperately to be quiet, then eyes rolling back in her head, face screwed up in intense pleasure, she orgasmed. Her hips and thighs spasming and twitching, legs dead straight and a small moan escaped from her open mouth. I could hear her fingers squelching between her dripping pussy lips as the intensity subsided and she finally let go of her nipple.

Looking directly at me she smiled and lowered her skirt before cleaning her fingers in her mouth. Leaving her blouse open she walked the few steps to sit opposite me, leaning forward against the table exposing both her breasts with large dark nipples begging to be kissed, squeezed, licked and caressed.

"You haven't cum yet Matt, you must be busting."

"Um yeah, I'm hoping we can go somewhere and finish this properly Vi because I want to taste your pussy, fuck you like there's no tomorrow and cum on your breasts, on your belly, in your mouth and deep inside your pussy."

"Hmmm... sounds exciting Matt, but I want to taste you now, and then we can go to a hotel I'm staying at in town and fuck for the rest of the day if you're still keen."

"Let's go into the gents, there's plenty of room and we can lock the door," I blurted out

Vi leaned back and buttoned just the one button under her breasts leaving the other four buttons undone. Her nipples pressing against the material, clearly outlined, and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra and her full cleavage was open for all to see.

"My tits are impressive aren't they? I bet you can't wait to feel them."

I pulled my jeans up and clipped them to stop them falling down, but didn't do up my fly. I stuffed my cock into my jeans as best I could and then stood up.

"Follow me Vi, I can't wait much longer."

I walked down the corridor into the buffer zone between carriages and into the gents. Vi was right behind me and I grabbed her and pulled her inside, locking the door behind us.

I kissed her deeply as our tongues entwined, dancing with each other and we held each other close. Her hands fumbled with my jeans which she then finally pushed down and I felt her hand grasp my semi-hard shaft and stroked it back into hardness. Vi dropped to her knees and took my head gently between her lips while her hand ran along the length of my cock whilst the other caressed my balls and slid between my thighs to play with my butt and ass.

She then engulfed my cock in one smooth motion, all the way down until her lips were wrapped around the base and she lightly probed my ass with a finger on her other hand. Pulling her head back along my cock, sucking deeply and then plunging back down, again and again and then finally she pushed her finger deep inside my ass at the same time and I lost all control.

My cock squirted hot sticky cum into her throat, she pulled my cock out so the next burst landed on her lips and chin as she stroked my cock faster and faster and my knees buckled. She licked the last few drops off the end of my cock, swallowing with a large slurp and with a devilish grin said, “Lets get to the hotel to fuck some more."

Published 
Written by magichands101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments