Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bukkake Party

"The pungent smell of fresh cum was rising off me. I could feel rivulets of it running down my sides"

146
48 Comments 48
41.6k Views 41.6k
6.0k words 6.0k words
Famous Story
It all started when I and my boyfriend at that time (Andrew) got an invitation to an end-of-term party at a student house not too far from where I was living. It was one of those big old family houses in South London that are too big for most people these days, so they get bought up as investments and rented out to students – which sounds a crazy idea to me, but I guess there’s always a steady stream of them looking for somewhere to live for a few years, and we’re not all complete slobs.

Anyway, this place had a bit of a reputation as a “party house” (I felt sorry for the people who lived next door) but it was semi-detached, and had a long garden at the back which was great for summer barbecues. There was always plenty to eat and drink and lots of good music. This time, me and Andrew arrived in good time, and started off with a bottle of red wine in the front room where the sound system had been set up. This was great to start with, and we lounged about listening to the music, but soon more people began to roll up and it started to get uncomfortably loud and crowded. We migrated to the kitchen (always a good move), and spent some time nibbling, drinking and chatting.

It was a nice warm evening, and I was dressed in a short, low-cut, skinny-fit, sleeveless t-shirt. I had enhanced the effect of the tight fit by leaving my bra off, using the argument that it always got hot and sweaty at parties, which made a bra uncomfortable. Andrew wasn’t too happy, but he couldn’t argue with the comfort angle, since he didn’t have to wear one. I could see why he might get a bit jealous if too many guys (and girls!) ogled my boobs, but then again he knew that sort of attention always got me horny, so he’d end up getting a good fuck at the end of the evening.

I’d also got on a rather short denim skirt, flared at the bottom, which only just covered the tops of my thighs. My legs were bare, and underneath I had on a pair of very brief panties to complete the ensemble. Warm weather always makes me feel horny, and in the mood to wear something sexy, which in turn makes me even hornier. Because the house I was living in was only a short walk away, both Andrew and I knew that he’d end up spending the night with me, so there was already a sexual tension between us, knowing that we would be fucking before the night was out.

After a while the kitchen started to get crowded too (don’t they always?), so we decided to look for somewhere a bit quieter. We put our heads round the door of the front room again, but were met by a wave of hot sweaty air and noise, coming from a group of happy drunken people all trying to dance and shout incoherently at each other at the same time.

“I need to sit down,” I shouted in Andrew’s ear. “It’s too noisy in there. Where’s the room with the telly?”

As usual, most of the chairs and the sofa from the big front room had been dragged into the second, smaller, reception room to make more room for dancing. The TV and DVD player had been set up in the corner, with a pile of favourite films on the floor. The lights were out, and about half-a-dozen people were half-heartedly watching “Withnail and I”, most of them using it more as a chance to grab a rest from the music that could still be heard thumping away in the background. Luckily, just as Andrew and I arrived a couple got up from the sofa, so we were able to get it to ourselves. Two friends of ours, Julie and Richard, were snuggled into a chair nearby, and I smiled at them as we sat down.

Then a couple of other people came in. There was some slightly drunken whispering; I didn’t recognise the voices, but a girl appeared to be trying to stop her male companion from doing something. But he clearly wasn’t going to take no for an answer, and suddenly a large body loomed up in front of the television and started fiddling with the DVD player.

“You must have all seen this before,” it said. “Do you mind if I put something else on?”

One voice was raised in protest, but most people didn’t seem too bothered. There was the usual hiatus as the disc loaded up, and then some slightly fuzzy jaunty band music accompanied shots of a group of cheerleaders bouncing up and down. The title “Debbie Does Dallas” flashed up across the screen. This met with a mixed reaction. A couple of boozed-up male voices raised a cheer, and a female one said that she wasn’t going to watch this sort of sexist smut, and banged out of the room.

I groaned. “Oh god, not one of those soft-core porno jobs,” I whispered. “Do you really want to stay and watch this?”

“Oh, it’s all pretty harmless,” said Andrew. “I saw some of this at Bob’s last year. Let’s just stay for a bit. At least we can sit down in here, and we don’t have to watch it.”

“Ok,” I said with a smile, “I suppose I’d better indulge your male fantasies for a bit,” and snuggled up to him as the cheerleaders bounced back into the changing room.

To start with, the film proceeded pretty harmlessly. The cheerleaders undressed in the changing room, with plenty of views of bare bums and hairy bushes, along with a few brief shots of soapy tits in the showers. After a short sequence in which they applied for jobs, there were more tit shots in the changing room. The girls were all rather pretty in a natural sort of way, and actually looked like a normal bunch of American high-school girls, rather than a line-up of raddled porno actresses in fancy dress.

Andrew put his arm around my shoulder, and stroked my arm gently. I made a contented purring sort of noise, and made myself more comfortable, tucking my legs up on the settee and resting my own arm on Andrew’s chest. To be honest, I was planning to grab a short nap, to refresh myself before going back to the music and drink. I closed my eyes and let the soundtrack of the film lull me off to sleep.

I think I must have dozed off for a few minutes, before something woke me up. I opened my eyes, and saw that in the film a group of men had joined two of the girls in the showers. Suddenly the camera showed one of the girls sucking enthusiastically on a man’s erect penis. That was a surprise – you don’t usually get that in soft-core porn films! There were further stirrings of interest among the watching audience: perhaps some of them had known what to expect. There was a bit of concerned whispering as well, and the door behind us opened and closed once, so presumably someone had decided that enough was enough, but generally the audience seemed well pleased with what was on offer.

“I thought you said this was soft!” I whispered to Andrew.

“This wasn’t the version I saw,” he protested. “That was just a lot of tits and bums jiggling around; nothing like this!”

I looked at him sceptically.

“Honest, it’s true!” he whispered. “Look, do you want to leave?”

I think he was a bit surprised when instead I snuggled up a bit closer.

“No, it’s ok,” I said. “It’s all quite sweet really. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a hairy bush on screen before.”

Now, Andrew and I had never sat down together and watched any hard-core porn. Obviously, I’d seen a fair bit on the net, and I dare say he’d seen an awful lot more (being a man), but our relationship had been active and enthusiastic enough not to need any external stimulation. So he may have been a bit surprised that I was happy to sit and watch it. I’d heard of “Debbie Does Dallas” as some sort of porno classic, and so far I was enjoying the old-fashioned, natural, style.

By this time the film was showing a very large cock pumping in and out of a tight hairy pussy. As the cock thrust in and out, I began to feel a bit aroused. Perhaps Andrew was nervous about making the first move, so I took my hand from his arm and rested it on his groin. Gently I began to stroke the gentle bulge of his penis, which had so far remained fairly soft despite the events on-screen. My gentle pressure was all it took to get it going, though, and soon it was engorged with blood and beginning to strain against his jeans.

I smiled at him in my best mock-innocent way. “Hmm, you are a big boy,” I said playfully.

“As if you didn’t know,” he replied, letting his left arm slide across my chest to rest on my left breast. He began gently to knead it, feeling the nipple stiffen under his touch.

“Mmm, that’s nice,” I whispered encouragingly, and nestled closer against him.

One of the girls on screen was now being fucked by one guy, while sucking another’s erect cock. I heard a giggle from nearby, and saw that Richard had gone a bit further than Andrew, undoing a couple of buttons on Julie’s low-cut blouse and inserting his hand inside her bra. As I watched, he pushed one of the cups to one side, and her bare tit just popped out. He began to stroke it, tweaking at one of her nipples, and I saw it getting hard and aroused. She was clearly enjoying this, and had her hand between his legs, massaging his erect cock through his trousers.

Andrew continued to play gently with my left breast. My stiff nipple was very obvious through my shirt. I was a bit surprised at how much I was turned on by the film. Although my right hand was still stroking his erection through his trousers, with my left I had lifted up the front of my short skirt to reveal my panties. I lightly ran my hand over my crotch, stimulating my clitoris through the cotton. As I fingered my pussy, pressing my finger into the valley between my labia, I felt a patch of moisture appear on the crotch of my pants. “God, I’m wet already,” I thought to myself, “This is really turning me on.”

The film now switched to a girl named Roberta, who was supposed to be working in a candle shop (even I could see where this plot device was going). She was wearing some very short shorts and a lacy top with (naturally) no bra, which she wore so loose that when she bent over towards the camera her bare little titties were clearly on show. She then spoke to her boyfriend on the phone, pulling down one side of her top to allow her to rub her exposed breast. She then sat in her chair, pulled down her shorts and unbuttoned the front of her panties (do they do buttons on panties these days?), and began to rub her pussy. As she fondled her clitoris she got even more aroused, and she selected a long red candle from a convenient pile in front of her, which she slipped inside her vagina and began to thrust in and out.

I was getting even more turned on by Roberta’s obvious enjoyment. I slowly pulled open the top of my own panties and slipped my hand inside, over the bulge of my pudenda and my dark neat bush, to cup my pussy. Even now I could feel the heat from my wet vagina, and almost without thinking I slipped my forefinger between my labia into the moist interior. I gasped as this sent a tingle of pleasure through my whole body. Momentarily, I felt a flush of embarrassment, and looked around to see if anyone had noticed.

Oh dear; Julie certainly had. She was looking straight at me, and gave a bright grin as our eyes met. She was now sitting on the chair with her legs apart, her panties on the floor beside her and her skirt up around her waist, although I couldn’t see her pussy because Richard was kneeling on the floor in front of her with his head between her legs, licking vigorously at her. Julie’s blouse was now fully unbuttoned and her bra had been pushed right up off her breasts; as she watched my hand slowly frigging myself inside my panties, she squeezed at her nipples, while encouraging Richard to suck at her clitoris.

Meanwhile, on the screen, Roberta had been caught in the act of masturbation by the woman who ran the candle shop, but who seemed more interested in undressing her than in telling her off. The scenes of Roberta’s embarrassment were amusing, but I began to feel more aroused when the woman’s husband arrived and began to fuck Roberta while his wife watched and masturbated herself.

Meanwhile (and not before time) Andrew seemed to be ready to go a bit further. His hand slid down over my top and pulled it up, revealing my bare tummy. He stroked this for a few seconds, then, when I didn’t protest, he pulled it up further. I leant forward to let him pull it right up. Moving his hand round, he pushed it under my top. The bottom curves of my small breasts began to peep out as he cupped the bare flesh of my right tit and its very erect nipple. It felt amazing.

“Don’t stop,” I whispered, thrusting my chest against his hand, “keep going.”

Engulfed in my own pleasure, I rubbed harder at Andrew’s cock through his trousers. As quickly as he could, he released my breast and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. Without hesitation, my hand was back at his crotch, pushing down his briefs to release his erection. It sprang out, hard and upright. I grabbed it and began to pump it up and down, feeling it get even more erect.

The film now showed two more of the girls, in just shorts and t-shirts, braless, washing a man’s car. They soon ended up soaking wet, their young breasts clearly visible under their wet tops. The owner of the car came home and invited then into his house to dry off. Inside, they shyly removed first their tops, then their shorts, before allowing him to caress their naked bodies on the sofa. Kissing soon turned to sucking at their pussies, nibbling their labia and sucking on their clits. Soon he was naked too, fucking one girl in the arse, before the other girl wanked him off over her friend’s arse cheeks. The scene ended with the girl licking his cum off her friend’s back.

Andrew had pushed my top further up and off my bare breasts. This felt good, and I wanted to go further. I didn’t care that I was in a room of people; I could see other bare flesh; we weren’t the only ones getting on with it.

“Go on, pull it right off,” I whispered. I raised my arms and Andrew pulled my shirt right off, leaving me topless. I knew that I wanted – no, needed - Andrew to fuck me hard, then and there on the settee. I kicked off my shoes, then raised my bum off the seat and managed to drag my panties down over my buttocks, wriggling my legs as I pulled them down my thighs, over my knees and off first one leg then the other, letting them drop onto the carpet. I could feel the leather sofa cushion warm against my bare bum; there was already a small damp patch where my vaginal juices had run out as I frigged myself.

While I undressed, Andrew stripped off his own shirt. I was now almost completely naked on the sofa, just my tiny skirt pushed up around my waist, my pussy wet and ready. I rolled over onto Andrew and kissed him hard and deep, pushing my tongue into his mouth, our two tongues sucking in unison. The feeling of his warm body against mine was so sensuous. I tugged at his jeans, trying to get them off, and he lifted up his bum to let me pull them further down. Dragging them over his cheeks, I paused to squeeze his buttocks, briefly inserting one finger into his hole.

I turned round to face the screen, getting into a reverse cowgirl position, nestling back against Andrew’s groin, his cock nudging at my buttocks. It was exciting watching the screen where another girl, demure in skirt and blouse, was sucking off her boyfriend in the library.

Andrew put his arms around me, running his hands over my bare tits and tummy. Spooned together like this, we adjusted our positions to let his cock come between my legs from behind, nuzzling against my pussy. I reached down between my thighs and took hold of it, guiding its tip towards the entrance to my vagina, wriggling myself into the right position.

AbbyJonness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyJonness

At last I felt the swollen tip pressing against my labia, moistening it with my juices to ease the penetration. Then at last my labia parted around the cock-head, and I pushed back at the same time as he thrust forward, his penis sliding easily into my wet slit, my vagina expanding to admit it, my wetness engulfing it in a warm, tight, living, pulsing cloak. I let out a groan of pleasure as I felt him fill me.

“Oh, yes,” I breathed, as Andrew slowly began to thrust into me, and I met his movements with my own, joining him in our fucking. As our movements became more frenzied, his right arm held me tight against him to stop us slipping onto the floor, while his left continued to stimulate my tits, concentrating alternately on the smooth little globes themselves, before focusing on the pink sensitive nipples.

My eyes had been closed as he entered me. Now I opened them, able to look around and see what else was going on in the room. I couldn’t see what was happening behind us, but there were many sounds of sexual activity: groans of pleasure, pumping of masturbation, slurping of both fellatio and cunnilingus. A female voice softly murmured “Oh fuck yes, that’s it, right there!” All these sounds made me even more aroused. For one moment I felt light-headed with amazement: here I was, pretty much totally naked, sitting upright, being fucked on a sofa, in a room with lots of other people all involved in sexual activity of one sort or another. But instead of feeling ashamed, I felt as if I was flying, filled with a sense of pure sexual energy. I wanted the fucking to go on forever; to reach the level of total ecstasy.

On the screen, the very sexy girl whose name was something like Lisa was now in the tennis locker room with two men, sucking the cock of one while been fucked doggy-style by the other. I watched the man come in Lisa’s mouth, and rubbed at my own clit, increasing my arousal even more.

As I rocked backwards and forwards against Andrew’s cock, I saw that Julie and Richard had stopped whatever they were doing and were watching us. Julie was masturbating Richard while he rubbed at her tits. Julie whispered something to Richard and he nodded agreement. They got up and came over to us.

“Annie, I really want to watch Richard come onto your bare tits,” said Julie bluntly. “Is that ok?”

My head began to whirl. Had she really said that? I turned my head to look at Andrew – what would he think? “Oh fuck yes, Annie,” he gasped. “Let him do it.”

I nodded. “Go on then,” I moaned, “Now; quickly!”

Richard’s cock was thick and long. Julie positioned it over my little boobs, and began to wank him faster and faster. He began to gasp as he felt his climax approaching. With a cry of “Oh God yes,” he came, great streams of his thick warm semen spraying over my chest. Julie licked the last few drops off his cock as they kissed.

My tits were now dripping with white gobbets of gooey cum. Then I saw another lad standing by me, his pants pulled down and his cock sticking up like a ruddy flagpole. My eyes widened. It was quite thin, but surprisingly long; at a guess, a good nine inches. As I looked, it bounced even more upright as more blood engorged it.

I reached out for it, and he gasped as my hand closed around the hot, hard flesh. I pulled him closer, and began to wank him, aiming his cock towards my face. I could see the knob getting more and more purple, and he let out a cry as he ejaculated, great loops of cum splashing across my face, some of it shooting up and into my hair. Some more of it went up my nose, and I could smell its strong musky scent. I could feel it starting to run down my forehead, and I wiped off a sticky loop that felt as if it was going to drip into my eye. Another girl, I don’t even know if she was his girlfriend, pulled the guy away and knelt down to lick the last droplets of cum off his cock.

During this, Andrew had slowed his fucking to let me concentrate on my wanking, almost stopping with his cock just resting inside me, but now he began to speed up again.

Among the people crowding round to watch I saw another couple. She was a very cute dark-eyed girl with her strapless top and bra pulled down to reveal a very perky pair of tits, and wearing just a pair of red panties down below. His shirt was unbuttoned, with no trousers, and his very erect penis sticking out from a pair of boxer shorts. The girl had one hand down the front of her pants and her mobile phone in the other.

The guy stepped forward, his penis in his hand, and began to pump it hard. He began to groan as his breath came faster, and the tip of his cock became engorged with blood. With a cry he came over my chest as well, thicker gobbets of sperm dripping onto my nipples and over my already wet tits. As he came, his girlfriend took a picture with her phone, catching the moment when his cum spurted out of his cock, splashing onto my tits, his cream running all over them.

The pungent smell of fresh cum was rising off me. I could feel rivulets of it running down my sides, as I rocked up and down to the rhythm of Andrew’s fucking.

Suddenly around five or six more people were standing around me, both male and female. Two lads together pushed forward, one of them like Richard with his cock in his girlfriend’s hand. She made him ejaculate over my pussy, some of the cream coating my little bush, some of it splashing onto Andrew’s own cock as it slid in and out of me. The other came quickly all over my face, some of his creamy cum spattering over my dark hair.

As the first spurt of his cum hit my face, I felt myself surging towards an orgasm. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder!” I panted, and as he increased his strokes and yet more gobbets of hot cum hit me, I soared towards my orgasm, an intense wave of sexual pleasure convulsing through my body as I screamed out at the moment of climax.

As yet another guy ejaculated over my tits. Andrew couldn’t hold back any longer, and he started to come too, his cock pulsing again and again as his semen spurted from his cock, splashing up deep into my vagina as my cunt muscles involuntarily tightened around it. It felt as if he was never going to stop coming, but eventually his movements gradually slowed, allowing a mixture of our juices to run out from my vagina over the sofa. We were both trembling with the intensity of our simultaneous orgasms.

I opened my eyes again as my breathing subsided to normal. I saw that the girl who’d taken my picture with her phone had unbuttoned the front of her shorts, pulled them down off her hips, along with her panties, and was masturbating frantically, fingers buried deep inside her, while her other hand was thrumming her clitoris. As she watched Andrew’s softening penis slipping out of my rosy pink cunt, coated in semen, she orgasmed, panting in rhythm with her climax.

She gazed at the sight of my face and body dripping with cum. “Oh thank you,” she moaned. “I can’t believe I’ve just seen that; it was way the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.” She leant over and ran her finger down my cheek, collecting a globule of spunk, which she sniffed deeply before sucking off her finger. She smiled. “It tastes good too,” she said.

By this time nobody was taking much notice of the film, as it ran to the climactic scene when Debbie herself, dressed in a skimpy cowgirl’s cheerleader’s outfit, was fucked by Mr Greenfeld in the guise of an American football player. As the credits began to roll, I turned and kissed Andrew deeply and intensely on the lips, some of the semen on my face smearing onto his cheeks. I sat up in his lap, letting the copious quantities of thick gooey cum run down my tits and stomach. I clenched the muscles in my vagina, and squeezed out a white steam of Andrew’s cum mixed with my own juices, watching it run down my crotch onto the sofa.

I leant over and picked up my t-shirt from the sofa, then carefully wiped my face with it, soaking up the sticky gobbets of cum from my cheeks, licking my lips to taste the salty liquid. I smoothed my skirt back down over my pussy, as if to indicate that the show was over, and ran my fingers lightly through the rivulets of cum on my stomach. Finally, I took my already-sticky t-shirt and, instead of using it to wipe myself clean, slipped it carefully over my head, smoothing it down over my body. Damp sticky patches of cum began to soak through it, spreading across the material in a mixture of dark pools and streams.

I turned to Andrew. “I think I need to clean up now.” I smiled. “Will you take me home and help me?”

As he slipped back into his clothes, I saw the remaining students finishing off their activities. The owner of the DVD retrieved it from the player, while his girlfriend was wiping cum from her own face – her initial objections presumably forgotten. People now seemed keen to slip away, perhaps embarrassed by how far they had allowed themselves to be carried away.

Julie grabbed hold of me as I headed for the door. “Thanks for a wonderful show,” she whispered.

We slipped out as quickly and quietly as we could – the party was still in full swing. My house was only five minutes walk away, and we walked together through the well-lit streets, cuddling each other close. Some streams of cum still glistened in my hair, and the dark patches on my t-shirt had spread so much that they almost covered the front.

My nipples were still hard with excitement. I deliberately hadn’t put my panties back on, and the feeling of fresh air around my bare pussy and bum kept me sexually aroused even now. I could feel some of the sexual juices starting to run down the inside of my thighs. The scent of cum was still intense even in the open air. Luckily only one couple passed us on the pavement; as they did so the other woman must have caught a whiff of the musky scent, because she looked in surprise at me as we passed side-by-side.

I was relieved that no-one else was around when I opened the door of the house. In my room, I sat on the bed, kicked off my shoes, and slowly peeled off the sticky top. Most of the cum had soaked into the cloth, but my little breasts and flat tummy were still sticky from the sheer quantity of semen that had been deposited all over me. Next I removed the short denim skirt, slipping it carefully down my legs. My bush and pudenda were still coated with sticky secretions.

“Come and help me get clean,” I said to Andrew.

In the shower, he slowly soaped my body all over, paying particular attention to my breasts and pussy. He took the showerhead and directed the spray over my bush, cleaning it and washing out his own spunk. I shampooed my hair, washing out the remaining sticky gobbets of cum. The sight of my clean wet body soon made Andrew’s cock begin to stiffen, and I soaped him all over, rubbing at his penis until it was fully hard again. He clasped me to him, our wet bodies sliding against each other. His penis rubbed against my bush, and I gasped with anticipation at the sensation, grinding my breasts against his chest.

Unable to wait any longer, Andrew pulled me out of the shower. He grabbed a couple of towels and threw them onto the bed, pulling me with him. Neither of us felt the need for any more foreplay: that evening’s events had in a way all been a prelude to this second intense fucking. I just opened my legs wide, the dark hole of my cunt already wet and gaping and eager to receive him.

I wrapped my thighs around Andrew’s back, pulling him towards me. His cock-head hovered at the entrance to my hole, my pussy lips parting around his purple knob, as if trying to suck him in. With one smooth slow movement Andrew thrust forward, my vagina expanding to admit him, before I contracted my cunt muscles tightly, trying to hold him inside me. I sighed with delight as I felt him slowly start to move inside me, the edge of his cock-head stimulating the sensitive vaginal walls.

My breasts glowed with excitement, my nipples harder than I’d ever known them before. He sucked at them one at a time. I arched my body against his, meeting his thrusts with my own, looking into his eyes as we fucked. After the intense excitement of our public sex earlier, this was between just the two of us, the recent events just serving to intensify our desire for each other.

“Oh yes, yes, that’s it,” I moaned, my breath coming in short sharp pants. “Fuck me, darling, fuck me harder, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” over and over in time with his thrusts: “fuck...” as he thrust in, “…me” as he withdrew. He was fucking me and I was fucking him back. I pulled myself up and put my arms around him, pulling him against me, grinding his crotch against my engorged clit. I felt my climax approaching, my body tingling all over, tiny beads of perspiration breaking out on my forehead. I could tell that Andrew’s semen was building up in his balls; he clenched his teeth and held back as I surged towards the crest of my orgasm.

Then I came - my body tensing as a gorgeous wave of sexual release pulsed through me, my vagina clenching like a vice around Andrew’s thrusting cock. With a cry, he gave one final thrust deep into me, as his semen churned up from his balls, erupting from his throbbing cock in seemingly endless streams, filling my still pulsating cunt with his juice. As I felt his spurting semen splashing against the walls of my vagina, the pulse of his cock pressing against my cunt, I came again, screaming out with a height of sexual pleasure I’d never felt before. I just wanted him to keep coming, to keep filling me until I was swimming, drowning, in his hot sticky ejaculate.

We lay together on the bed, damp now from our animal sweat as well as from the shower. My face and breasts were flushed with a post-sexual glow, and I smiled as I cuddled up to Andrew, gently kissing him on the lips and stroking his cock, which was still semi-hard. I squeezed my vaginal muscles and felt his semen start to run out of my cunt and across my thighs onto the bed. “You look so beautiful,” he said, brushing a stray wisp of hair away from my face. “And that was so good.”

“Thank you babe,” I replied, smiling. “It was fucking awesome.”

As we recovered together, Andrew picked up the soiled, semen-stained top.

“I suppose this should go in the wash,” he commented. “You can hardly wear it again like this!”

But I had another idea. I took it from him and inhaled the intense scent of sex. “I don’t think I want to forget this evening,” I said. “I’m going to keep it as it is, as a souvenir.”

So I put the stained t-shirt in a shoebox and hid it in the bottom of my wardrobe. A week later, when Andrew was next round, I took it out and showed it to him. It was dry now, but the stains were clearly visible all over it, and it still smelt of sex. Removing my clean top and bra, I pulled it on, smoothing it over my bare breasts. I kept it on while Andrew fucked me, and my orgasm when it came was long and intense. We did discuss whether we should try and replicate the whole experience, but in the end we both agreed that it had been a one-off. It was the spontaneity that had made it work, and any attempt to recreate it could only be an anticlimax.

There’s just one last post-script to these events. The day after the party, I got a message on my phone with a copy of the photo of the guy coming over my tits, along with a text from the girl who had taken it (who was apparently a friend of Julie’s), promising not to show it to anyone else, but asking if she could keep a copy for herself and her boyfriend. I had been a bit worried at the thought of the picture circulating rapidly around the university; probably her boyfriend, whose cock featured so prominently, had something to do with her wanting to keep it close. I downloaded it onto a memory stick before deleting it from my phone. I then printed off a copy, which I put in the box with the semen-stained shirt, as a final souvenir of that unforgettable evening.

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments