Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cap D'Agde beach sex - Mike's emails to Leigh

"Mike's emails to Leigh my GF"

2
2 Comments 2
14.2k Views 14.2k
4.5k words 4.5k words

First email

Hi Leigh and Tony, this is what happened yesterday on the beach, if you like to read this let us know and we can tell you more about what we do each day.

Another hot and horny day on the beach. It started off with Eve buzzing herself with her pocket rocket not long after we arrived. She had done it the day before too and brought herself to orgasm several times before I took over with my fingers and she was doing the same thing now.

The pocket rocket was fairly quiet until she moved it so that it was against one of her rings then there was a real metallic buzzing which drew the attention of lots of people who turned to watch her. Imagine Eve on her back on the sand, legs spread really wide like a starfish squirming about with the total pleasure of the sensations and being watched and you will get the idea.

She wanted my fingers on her cunt though so we shut the rocket down and I took over. She was soaking wet as I rubbed her clit to a huge orgasm. You’ve finger fucked Eve too so you know she can’t come without lots of moving about and this is what she was doing on the sand. Eve doesn’t do surreptitious, even in public, lol.

After she had calmed down and got her breath back I lay on my back as she sucked me to get any sand off before sitting astride and fucking us both. Sitting up like this I was able to stroke her tits, her back and her bum and enjoy other people looking at her too. She put her arms up above her head which I love as it stretches her tits and extends her nipples even more than normal and sort of makes her more naked and revealed if you know what I mean.

We had both been reading your texts and we were both very horny and had been talking about what we would do to you and Tony if you magically appeared next to us at that moment. Eve moved from sitting to squatting to really pound us both until I came inside her. Your hot texts have added to the enjoyment of the day so don’t stop them, we love them!!

Late in the afternoon, we had already fucked twice, Eve had had two public squirting sessions, making the towels very wet but then your text and photo came in showing your cunt under your desk with your knickers pulled to one side and your fingers rubbing your clit. That made Eve very wet and me very hard, which is when we sent you the photo of Eve sucking my cock just before sitting on me for the third fuck of the afternoon.

Towards the end of the day on the beach, we were just lying there enjoying the sunshine. I was on my back, Eve was at ninety degrees to me with her head on my stomach. She was on her back too so that I could stroke my hands up and down her tits and watch and feel her nipples get so long and rock hard. Eve raised her arm over her head and put her hand on my cock. It was soft as we had been fucking just a few minutes before but gradually I could feel it firm up and get harder and longer.

When I was fully hard again she began to move her hand up and down. We were aware of people watching but didn't mind at all. Eve moved so that we were more top to tail and her feet were in my face, I brushed the sand from between her toes and began to stroke her feet and suck her toes. She loves this and so do I. So as I was sucking her toes she kept wanking me and I came over her hand. Eve talking about you and your texts had a large part to play in our enjoyment

 

Second email

Hi Leigh,

One of the most memorable things of yesterday was what Eve wore to go out for the evening and how she wore it. I had brought a dress shirt just in case we decided to go out dressed up. This is what she wore last night. It is the same shirt you’ve seen in the photos we’ve sent. Eve slipped it on over her naked body and off we went, shirt unbuttoned, barefoot and the shirt opening as we walked along revealing her body.

She was in a mood to be seen so that when the shirt opened fully in the little bit of breeze it got caught on her nipples and was held open, she did nothing to pull it together and left it there. We went into a restaurant were shown to our table and ordered a meal. When the meal came Eve was getting into a bit of a pickle because the sleeves of the shirt were too long so she just pulled her arms out of both sleeves and took the shirt completely off.

She got quite a few smiling glances at what she was doing and I got the huge rush of sitting opposite her like that. Even when we had finished our meal and got up to leave she kept the nudity going by walking most of the way out naked before slipping the shirt on again as we got to the door.

The restaurant must have turned the heat up for her because she was in a real mood to be noticed so she shrugged the shirt first off one shoulder and then the other as we walked along. So it ended up right down her back which exposed her to the front. We strolled along as if this was such a natural thing to do.

I was loving her exhibitionism and she was loving feeling so naked. If you have any sort of exhibitionist streak in you, you would love this place as much as we do. It is the one place in the world where you can live your fantasies to the full and no-one cares.

 

Third email

Hi Leigh,

You asked last night in a text why I don’t go out at night naked like Eve does? It wouldn’t bother me at all but at night it is pretty much the convention that men get dressed and women too; but dressed for a man means a top and bottom, dressed for a woman who is as confident as Eve it can mean just a smile.

Eve will go out nude with just a smile and body paint tomorrow night and in the past has gone out in just heels and the bow tie and naked. However, she prefers something like the shirt if she is going to be totally exposed. It is a prop for her to have fun with, it is nearly always open and a lot of the time off the shoulder so her whole body is visible. I love her exhibitionism and the pleasure we both get from people looking at her as we stroll along.

Take last night, for example, we went to an oriental restaurant. Eve was in a short skirt and topless. As we were shown to our table other ladies there all had dresses or blouses on. To sit opposite Eve at a table like this and just chat, but being able to see her beautiful firm tits and hard nipples as we dine is fabulous. Knowing the waiter and other diners can see is something we both love.

 

Fourth email

Hi Leigh,

You said yesterday that you wanted to know what we did each day on the beach so here goes...

We had three amazing fucks on the beach yesterday and a lot of squirting. The first was me taking her from behind after she had been using her pocket rocket for about fifteen minutes and then my fingers to make her come. The second was with her sitting up with her arms above her head but this started with her sitting on my face and squirting into my mouth as I sucked her.

She then moved down to sit on my belly and finger fuck herself before rising to squirt all over my chest and the towel beneath before moving down again to sit on my cock. One thing we did discuss yesterday was her standing astride me and squirting on me that way but she’s not there yet - perhaps today. Eve finished that fuck by moving to squat on me and really pound us both.

The third was unexpected, even for me, I wasn’t aware that Eve was that horny again. It was late in the afternoon we had both been looking at your photos but it was difficult to see them in full detail with the phone covered in sun cream and sand. I've looked at them this morning and love the blindfolded one and the one where you are tied up. We have handcuffs at home if you want to do that when you are with us.

Anyway, where was I? So, Eve started to stroke me and suck me. She is so relaxed about everything we do here in public. Definitely not the sometimes shy girl who lives in the UK, that’s for sure.

Once I was sand free and wet she straddled me and sank down. I am always amazed how tight she is when we fuck and when she comes she grips even tighter. When I make her squirt I can’t even get a finger inside her she is clenching that tightly. Sorry, digressing again....

She put her tits on my chest and we started to kiss. Eve started her multiple orgasms and over the twenty minutes or so that we fucked she was coming several times a minute. This was the fuck where she texted you to say what we were doing. It was horny to watch her text you while she was sat up riding me.

We eventually finished this fuck with her squatting so we could both see her cunt moving up and down on me, as could those either standing or sitting watching us. Then it was back for photographs. Eve took the ones for you of her in the shirt and pink knickers.

I’m going to try to upload them to the link I created from when you and Tony came over. If I can’t do that, I will email them to you in batches so you can share in what we do here. We are both loving your hot texts and WhatsApp too, plus the photos you are sending. We can’t wait to see more!

 

Fifth email

Hi Leigh,

Another warm and glorious day here in the South of France. Before we went to the beach today we wanted to take some photos for you and we wanted them to be really hot and dirty. So we put a blanket on the patio and Eve got down on it. In the photos, you will see the patio wall is small and the gate to the street was just a few feet away, so anyone walking past could see what we were doing.

 

Sixth email

We got to the beach about midday as we normally do and set up the towels and umbrella, Eve wanted the shade and I wanted the sun for a bit so that’s how we ended up. It wasn’t long though before I heard a noise and as I raised my head to look at Eve. She was on her back, her legs wide apart and buzzing herself with her pocket rocket.

In one of the texts she sent, she said how she was thinking of you as she vibrated her clit. I moved to share what she was doing and stroked her tits and gently pushed a finger into her cunt as she moved the vibe all over her clit. The sound of the vibrator as it hit her rings was so loud and horny and attracted quite a bit of attention.

To see fucking and sucking is quite normal on the beach but to see a woman playing with herself with her fingers is very unusual and to see one playing with herself with a vibrator is a one-off. I love watching her play with herself anywhere, but to watch her do it with such naked pleasure with people watching her blows me away each time.

Eve was squirming with the pleasure of the vibrations and as I joined in and gently worked her with my finger she began to contract and squirt. Eve can squirt a lot as you know (it is so horny to write this knowing how intimately you know Eve too,) but it normally just pours out of her.

This morning, it was more of a spray too and she was soaking the towels. Eve can come in seconds when we fuck as you have seen and experienced first hand but when it’s her clit that is the centre of attention she loves to take her time and revel in it.

She was totally relaxed, buzzing her cunt and took about half an hour to get to her clit come. She was moaning most of the time and wriggling around on the sand with the pleasure of it.

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

When she did come though, everyone around knew about it.

She was arching her back and writhing. She can’t do still or quiet and from what I’ve heard and seen, neither can you. After the aftershocks had subsided she sat on my cock and we fucked like that. She alternating sitting up with her arms above her head then coming right down to wet kiss me on the mouth. When she sits up and fucks me with her arms above her head she is so wonderfully exposed. I love it.

The second fuck started with her getting up on her hands and knees, spreading her legs and beginning to suck me, face on my cock and her bum up in the air. I moved her thighs even wider apart so that I could get the flat of my hand on to her cunt and so that I could see her rings dangling down between her legs. I guessed she wanted to be seen like that and wanted to squirt too.

This was confirmed when she told me to push a finger inside her. She contracted straight away which is a sure sign of squirting and it began to pour out of her. I rubbed it over her thighs and bum to make them glisten in the sun. She had several back to back contractions as I pushed my finger into her and she squirted more with each one.

When the tank was dry she sat on me and then squatted. I’ve told you I’m sure but when she squats we can both enjoy seeing her cunt and my cock going in and out as she rises up and down and so can anyone looking.

We both love to fuck outdoors and to be watched but Eve has revelled in it this year and really pushed the boat out. She got off to suck her juices off my cock and to taste herself and then carried on until I came in her mouth. She swallowed and probably needed to replenish some fluids too after all the squirting she'd been doing lol.

The last fuck on the beach started when we were reading your texts about us all sucking and fucking each other. I got hard, Eve saw it, Eve held it, Eve stroked it, Eve sucked it, Eve fucked it - your fault lol.

One of my other fantasies is for one of you to sit on my cock, the other on my face, facing each other and kissing as I suck and fuck from below. It would be so horny to see Tony do that too and to photograph it.

 

Seventh email

Hi Leigh,

The body painting night was a great success. It took nearly an hour to body paint blue jean cut-offs on Eve but once she was all done we set off out for our exhibitionist adventure. She was totally naked and barefoot and I was very happy she was like that.

We walked along until we came to where we wanted to be, which is a small plaza with restaurants and good lighting. Anyone walking along was funnelled through the plaza so we had a constant stream of people. We stood at a pavement cafe across from the open-air restaurants (they were about twelve to fifteen feet away.)

So many people seated or walking by saw Eve topless with her long sun-browned pierced nipples hard and extended but it was the ones who saw her painted shorts that did the double take and turned to smile at her. Some people came up to compliment her on her outfit with a 'tres bon' or a 'magnifique'. One woman wanted to touch her to confirm it was paint and she was actually naked.

We stayed there a couple of hours, late into the evening enjoying the looks, the smiles and chatting with people too before strolling slowly back along the streets.

Early this morning I rolled over and opened my eyes and Eve was lying on her back with her arms up. This stretches and flattens her tits and makes her nipples so much more pronounced. I don’t like big tits and have always been a less is more sort of fella. I love long pierced nipples though and hers are amazingly long and so stiff to touch.

You and Eve both qualify well in this regard. I started to stroke up and down her torso, she is a full-time cat and loves to be stroked, as you know. She rolled over on to her front and I began to spank her bum. I also spanked the inside and outside of her thighs and the soles of her feet. If you really want to get Eve going, stroke her feet and suck her toes.

When she had had her fill of spanking, I sucked her for the best part of an hour before fucking her from behind. Her cunt juices are still over my face and cock as I type this and they will stay there until I come back from my walk to send this email to you and upload the photos.

We expect a full blow by blow of what you did last night after the kids went to bed too. We love to be horny and we love to fuck but with all the chat, you guys are making us even more so. Normally we are sad to leave a holiday but we have you to look forward too and we can’t wait for Friday night when we get home and show you our all-over tans.

 

Eighth email

It’s Monday morning but I will start here and then go back to Sunday

I woke early this morning and when I opened my eyes I could see the profile of Eve lying beside me. It was so warm that there were no covers on her so I could feast my eyes on her as she slept and then move my hands over her body.

Her skin is so smooth, probably from all the exfoliation of the sand and my hands on her all the time. Feeling my hands moving, she started to surface from sleep and stretch. Being on her back meant I could run my palms up her belly and over her tits and nipples before stroking down her arms and back to her mound before starting my journey again.

I put the flat of my hand on her mound. She told me her clit was still asleep but she spread her legs so that I could stroke the sides of her cunt where the skin meets her thighs. It is so smooth and tactile and she loves my fingers (and yours she has told me,) just running up and down the sides.

She then rolled over so I could do her back. If Eve had alternative clits they would be her back and her feet, she adores her back being stroked and can’t get enough of her feet being touched.

I spanked her a couple of times, nothing overly hard but enough to make it sting and be interesting. Her hips' movement told me she wanted more so I began to spank her continuously some on each cheek before moving to the other one. I don’t know why I started to count in my head but we got to three hundred before she asked me to stop. I counted over five hundred once and they were a lot harder and she was face down and bum up for those too.

After that, she rolled over onto her back and I knelt up and putting her feet up and on my shoulders, I pushed into her tight little cunt and fucked her to several orgasms. She got louder and louder with each one. I love loud and Eve is very loud at times. I could feel each of her orgasms as she clenches so tightly with each one. I told her I was getting ready to come and she came again in time with me.

Back now to Sunday...

It was cloudy but still very warm this morning so we decided to walk about half an hour or so into the local town. This is a very normal seaside town and nothing like the nude resort we are staying in. I took some photos which you will see but Eve was wearing a shortish skirt and white top that just about doubles as a dress if you want it to.

The nice thing about the top is that it is narrowly cut at the sides, so the sides of her tits show a lot and occasionally her nipples pop out as we walk along. We bought some new multicoloured piercing rings, had lunch and then walked back as the sun had come out and we wanted to get to the beach and have some fun. We took a couple of photos of a new bar for your nipple and a PA ring for Tony too.

We have done some amazing things on the beach over the years we’ve been coming here but this year Eve is so much more relaxed about everything, including being solo with her vibrator, squirting, fingering herself, doggy in public and a lot more. It wasn’t long after we were set up that she was spread legged vibrating herself.

Again, in years past, she would start off with her legs a bit apart as I played with her clit and gradually work her legs further and further apart as the sensations built up. But this year she has really enjoyed them being wide apart from the start and I love to see her spread like that. She vibrated herself for the best part of half an hour before having a thrashing about on the sand orgasm. We wish we could video that for you but even cameras are frowned upon on this beach, we’ve had to be sneaky to get the ones we’ve sent you.

She rolled me on my back, sucked the sand off my cock and sat on me. I love how multi-orgasmic she is and I felt her clench and come loads of times before I came inside her. We are totally chilled about fucking and coming like this and don’t care who sees us.

On the way to my orgasm, she got off to suck her juices off my cock before wet kissing me to share, then fingering herself to squirt all over my chest and then fucking me some more. All this while texting you guys!! Your text on all the places you’ve fucked got us thinking about all the places we’ve done it too. So it would be horny to compare notes when we get home.

As we had arrived late on the beach today we stayed late too. The weather was amazing. About seven pm-ish, Eve had been sitting on me again then squatted to squirt on me. I joked about the challenge to stand up and do it so she got to her feet, still straddling me.

She stood upright and started to finger herself until the flood gates opened and it started to pour out of her and all over me. I was drenched, the towel was drenched and even the sand at the side got some. When you appreciate that this was still daylight on a beach with lots of people looking at what she was doing, this was boldly going where she hadn’t been before.

It wasn’t just a quick stand up, a quick rub, a quick squirt and then down again either, she stayed there straddling me and kept on rubbing her cunt, orgasming and squirting over and over for a few minutes until the tank was dry and I was totally soaked. This is one horny and adventurous woman!!

I couldn’t help myself and had been wanking my cock as I lay on my back and watched and felt her splashing all over me. When she eventually stopped her legs were quivering and shaking from all the orgasms but she seemed in no hurry to sit down. When she did, she got back on me again and fucked us both until I came.

I've said it before but we are both loving your texts, Eve gets very wet and I get hard and throbbing when we read them.

After the standing squirting and the fuck afterwards, It was about eight pm and the light was ideal for some nude and bikini photos on the normal part of the beach. So we packed up and headed off to do that before getting ready to go out.

One of the bikinis starts off as fairly see-through and becomes totally transparent when wet. We sent you photos last night on the way to the restaurant and seated at the table so you know she was barefoot, topless and in a short sheer black skirt with the bow tie. The restaurant was busy too.

After the meal Eve wanted her customary strut around the town to show her tits and body off - quite the exhibitionist this girl, lol.

We were back to bed at midnight and up at five am for an hour of spanking which you got at the beginning of this email diary

I will process the photos now and send you some to the link we created just for you xx

Published 
Written by happynude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments