Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carer Is Ok With My Erection. I Also Cum On Her Chin!

3
1 Comment 1
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I did write before (a month ago?) about an incident that occurred a few weeks before with the young carer, in particular.
If you remember, she held my erect penis, reluctantly, causing me to cum!

But I will recap again about me, my situation and my main carers. I am a fifty-six-year-old man that had a very bad stroke and I am now virtually paralysed and in a wheelchair.

I had a very severe stroke when I was in my early forties. Now, I can 'just' talk, and I can 'just' use my left hand and arm. I suppose it's about 10% on a good day. The rest of my muscles are fucked!

I live on my own. I am very slim (with a flat stomach) and very healthy. I have a full head of shoulder-length grey and dark blonde hair and stubble. My penis, just under six-and-a-half inches, has not been affected in any way. As a matter of fact, I think that my penis really likes 'action' and I am very, very horny!

I have two main carers, one in her early sixties, Fran, who I guess is just over five foot, medium build, with a belly, short grey hair and looks her age and has watched me jerk off and cum and has also jerked me off herself. And one in her early thirties, Niki, who is tall, quite slim and pretty, with long blondish hair and she always wears skin tight jeans and very baggy V-neck t-shirts in the summer and a 'figure-hugging' top in the winter.

The other story is more detailed, but the younger one works four days a week, has two young girls and is married, but her husband is away a lot. Like a lot, a lot! (About six weeks at a time. Then home for three. He went away early December and isn't back until mid-January!)

I do fantasise about her a hell of a lot and I get a hard-on when she is working, as I do find her sexually attractive! She knows that I find her sexually attractive as I told her about two months ago now and she just told me not to worry about it, and not to feel embarrassed about it.

More recently, about two weeks before Christmas, we had another 'chat' as she was concerned that there was a problem between us. (There isn't. Niki is a bit sensitive and gets stressed from time to time.)  After reassuring her that there was no problem, I and added that she is my favourite carer. (Probably because she is youngish, slim, pretty and gives me a hard-on!)

I asked her if she minds me getting an erection and she said that it doesn't bother her. I added that I don't mind getting an erection and her seeing it, so long as she is okay about it. When she is not looking, I do massage my penis to help it get fully engorged which, when she sees it, she is not really bothered about it now.

I do like getting an erection in front of her, as I know, of late, she will rarely cover it up! (She used to cover my erection up within a few seconds, but that seemed to get longer and longer the longer her husband was away.)  But like I said, she rarely covers me up now as, since our chat, she now knows that I am not embarrassed at all.

I get a full erection as she enters my bedroom and I have to ask her to leave me covered up, whilst she shaves me and I, subtly, stroke my penis.

I let her uncover me when my erection has died down a bit. It's still quite big though, but lying on the top of my left thigh. As she uncovers me and turns her back, I am able to very quickly massage it so that it gets bigger.

As she washes my body, I find this quite a turn on, and more blood flows into my penis. When she washes and dries my penis, even more blood flows into it and it starts to lift up. (Since our chat in mid-December, she rarely covers my erection up now, even if I produce a bit of precum, as she knows that I don't mind, and she doesn't seem to mind either.)

So, my penis is fully engorged and lifting up.

JeremyReixh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JeremyReixh

As she turns away to put my compression socks on, I am able to play with it so it gets fully erect. As she is finishing one sock, I stop playing with it and as she turns around and reaches for the other sock, she glances at my erection as I say, "Sorry about that!"

She just says, "That's ok," or, "Don't worry about it."

I play with my penis again, as she puts the other compression sock on, so it's still fully erect as she attaches my leg bag to my left thigh! As she continues dressing me, I 'eventually' let my erection subside. She stands on my right to shave me and washes me from that side also.

……….

I overdid my 'subtle' stroking, whilst she shaved me the other morning, as could feel that I was about to cum as she shaved me. So I stopped and let it calm down.

When she uncovered me, my semi-erect penis was lying in a pool of precum.

As she washed my body, my penis started filling up with blood quite quickly. She dried my body, putting the towel on my wheelchair to my right, about level with my head. Then as she started to wash my penis, it began lifting quite quickly and precum started coming out!

She finished washing my almost erect penis and walked around the bed to pick up the clothes and begin dressing me.

As she started putting one of the compression socks on, I reached down to play with my almost erect penis. As I touched it, it really grew and more precum came out and I could feel that I was about to cum.
I let go of my penis, but it was too late.

"OH MY GOD, I'm going to cum!"

More precum came out, followed by a river of cum.

Niki reached over me to get the towel from the chair to cover me, just as I started cumming, and I squirted a rope of cum a good two foot in the air, hitting her on the underside of the chin. She covered me up as I continued to cum.

"I'm so sorry, Niki."

As she stood up, my cum dripped off her chin, as she wiped it off with her hand, and some of it dripped onto her top!

"Hmmm!"

She then disappeared into the bathroom.

About two years before my stroke, my Italian girlfriend preferred me to pull out of her pussy, just as I was cumming, so she could see my cum shot, which would end up in her face, hair and on the pillow! 

Niki came out of the bathroom moments later, after washing my cum off her chin, hand and top.

"I am really so so sorry about that."

"Hmmm, it's ok."

"You can uncover me now."

She did, and there was quite a bit of cum on the towel and my penis was still engorged, but lying on the top of my left thigh in a pool of precum and cum. She picked up the flannel and pushed my penis out of the way to clean me up. As she did so, a bit more cum oozed out, so she had to clean that up as well.

Although there was 'awkwardness' in the air, we made small talk and just before she got me up, she had to clean up the cum that had trickled out my penis as it was no longer engorged.

Published 
Written by SAMSUNG2468
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments