Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Catfishing Ch. 2

"Jasper exposes Rose to the pizza delivery kid"

25
4 Comments 4
5.7k Views 5.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Water dripped off Jasper's wet hair as he stood in the middle of the hotel room. He turned and admired Rose's tight young body as she toweled off in the bathroom. Jasper assumed she was just another catfish, another size-queen wanna-be. Instead, she turned out to be the perfect woman for him.

With his cell phone pressed to his ear, Jasper pretended to be talking to 'Oscar,' his fake internet alter-ego. As part of Jasper's ruse, he used 'Oscar' to trick Rose into having sex with him. The agreement between Oscar and Rose was she would agree to let Jasper fuck her to prove her worth before she could get to Oscar's ten-inch cock. Reluctantly, Rose agreed to the proposition.

For the first time, once Jasper completed the deed Rose surprised Jasper. She no longer wanted to meet Oscar! She had fallen in love/lust with him!

He talked into the phone with a voice loud enough for Rose to hear. "Yes, Oscar, Rose is an incredible lover! The two of us clicked, and we want to see where this leads. She likes me, and I feel the same. I hope you are not mad at me. No? That is great, and yes, I will let Rose know. Okay, talk to you later, and good luck with the other woman."

Rose stood naked in the bathroom doorway with a worried look on her face.

"It's all good! Oscar has given us his blessing!" Jasper enthused.

Rose rushed naked into Jasper's arms, almost knocking them both over. Her tight hug expressed both relief and desire. "Thank you, Jasper! I heard everything; I'm glad you like me too!"

They snuggled on the hotel bed, and Rose continued to bear her thoughts. She rambled on non-stop, telling him how her husband never satisfied her with his tiny cock. How she was a virgin when she married and didn't know anything about sex.

Rose gushed that in one afternoon, Jasper changed her life. She knew there must be more to sex than what her husband gave her, and Jasper was the man she dreamed of finding. Then she called him her soul mate, saying Karma brought them together. Rose wanted to be Jasper's lover, or whatever he wanted her to be, for as long as he wished.

Jasper's insides tightened up at Rose's uncensored disclosure. Like a man coming out of a dream, he looked bewildered and delighted at the same time. Rose was supposed to be just another catfish, another woman who obsessed about fucking a big cock.

The sight of her tight young body submitting jarred him emotionally. The jarring became something more as her mouth found his cock again. He pretended as if he didn't care, but he was thrilled by her subservience.

Normally Jasper would continue to have his way with his catfish size-queen, but today Rose deeply touched him. A first for him. Her soft touch and tender words reached into his heart. He loved the way she smiled at him and laughed at his lame jokes.

Jasper ordered them pizza, and while they waited, Rose asked if she could practice her oral skills. He watched a basketball game on the television as Rose went down on him. "Good girl, you're getting much better at not gagging so much. Remember, I like it when you go deep."

"Mmm, mmm," Rose mumbled as her nose touched Jasper's belly, holding him deep until she ran out of air.

"Rose, I want you to do something for me. When the pizza guy gets here, I want you to lie naked on top of the bed and give him a thrill."

The request took her by surprise. Jasper was only the second man to see her naked, and now he wanted to show her off. "I don't know about that?"

"You can cover your face up with your arm. No one will know who you are."

The sudden knock on the door made her heart race. She needed to decide quickly. "Oh, god!" The expectant look on Jasper's face made her agree. "Okay, but only for a quick look!"

"Excellent! Lie down and split your legs open," he waited until she looked into his eyes. "You look fantastic!"

Rose blushed as she spread her legs open a little. The excitement of exposing herself to a stranger made her wet. "I can't believe I am doing this!" she shrieked.

Jasper threw on his underwear, his hand was on the doorknob, and he took one last look back. Rose looked amazing lying naked on top of the bedspread. He opened the door to a pimple-faced kid holding an extra-large pepperoni pizza.

Devon couldn't believe his good luck; there was a naked woman on the bed. She had her arm over her face, but the rest of her was exposed. She was peeking out from under her arm, and her legs were open, giving him a slight view of her snatch. He starred opened mouthed at her as the guy handed him some bills.

"Is that a big enough tip?" Jasper laughed, moving out of the way so the kid had a better look.

"Fuck, yeah!" the kid enthused. "Thanks, Mister!"

Jasper knew the kid was not talking about money. "You ever saw a shaved cunt up close?"

"Really? Man, that would be rad!"

"Set the pizza down and go have a look."

Rose groaned, "Jasper, NO!" She was only supposed to tease the delivery guy. Now the young teenager was walking towards her with Jasper. She slammed her legs shut and covered her face with both hands.

Both stood at the end of the bed, waiting to see what she would do. She peeked through her fingers. When Jasper did not say anything, Rose could tell by the look on his face; he was upset. Her tummy filled with butterflies; this young boy would be the third male to see her bare pussy. She concentrated on the boy's face as she slowly opened her legs a little; it turned her on to see his astonished look. The front of the boy's pants started to bulge; she was giving him a hard-on!

"Wow! Thanks, Mister, the guys are never going to believe me when I get back!"

"In that case, you better take a picture," Jasper offered, "but no face shots."

"JASPER!" Rose screamed.

"Fuck me!" Devon said as he reached into the back pocket of his baggy low-riding jeans for his cell phone, ignoring the woman's scream. "Can you make her open her legs wider for me?"

Jasper looked at Rose; she looked embarrassed, but her wet cunt told him she enjoyed the exhibitionism.

"What's your name?" he asked the kid.

"Devon."

"Well, Devon, why don't you tell my beautiful lady friend what you want, and she will obey."

"Fuck, yeah! Okay, lady, you heard him, open wide for me." He pointed his phone at her waiting to see if she would do it.

The silence was deafening. The kid clicked off a few shots while he waited. The sound of the camera meant this young man would share her photos over and over among his friends. Her "cunt" was going to be famous in his world. Rose gathered her courage and spread her legs open; she felt herself leaking and laughed when the kid whistled at her. How did Jasper know this would turn her on?

"Use your fingers and spread your pussy open for me," Devon said. "I promise no face shots."

Jasper watched Rose slowly lower her arms and pull her cunt lips open. Her flushed face was red as an apple. The kid lied; he was getting Rose's face in each shot.

"Wow, incredible! Mister, you got yourself a real beauty! You got pretty tits, lady!"

Rose didn't want to bask in the young boy's admiration, but it felt good to be the center of attention.

"You got a girlfriend?" Jasper asked.

"Yeah, but all she will let me do is let me feel her tits. She's saving herself for marriage." Devon looked at the guy in boxer shorts; he was in good shape but didn't seem impressive in any other way. "How do you do it, Mister? I mean, how do you get this woman to do what you want?"

Jasper could see the kid was more than curious; there was desperation in his voice. "Tell me about your girlfriend," Jasper said.

Devon looked at the woman on the bed; she was still holding her pussy open for him. Devon imagined "Missy" doing this for him.

"We've been going steady for about six months, her name is Melisa, but everyone calls her Missy. She's adorable and has big tits." Devon wasn't sure what else he wanted to know.

"Well, Devon, my name is Jasper, and this lovely woman showing off her cunt is Rose. Say hi, Rose."

She looked from Jasper to the young man. "Hi Devon, nice to meet you," she said, then groaned at her stupid comment. Devon's eyes never reached hers; his focus was on her shaved cunt. The word, cunt, seemed normal now, after only a few hours with Jasper. She wondered what else would become "normal" in her new life.

"You too," Devon said, finally looking at her face. "You're a beautiful woman."

"Thank you," Rose said. "Jasper, can I let go now?"

"Not yet," he needed to prove a point to Devon. "Tell me more about Missy."

"We graduate from high school in a couple of weeks, she wants to be a nurse, and I'm going to be a mechanic. We need to save up for a few years first. School is so expensive." Devon paused, thinking about the future. He wanted to marry Missy, but without an income, it seemed like a pipe dream. "Her dad's a pastor, and they don't have much money, neither do I."

"Rose, turn over and show Devon your ass; make sure you pull your cheeks wide apart."

Devon stared in awe as Rose did what Jasper ordered. He could see everything; her tiny back hole was red like she recently got fucked there.

MelissaLauren
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaLauren

"How would you like Missy to do the things Rose does for me? I can make that happen."

"Fuck yeah!" Devon burst out. "Do you use drugs?"

"No," laughed Jasper, "something much more powerful. Do you have a picture of Missy?"

Devon scrolled through the photos and handed his phone to Jasper. "This is my favorite one," he said, showing Jasper one of Missy at the beach in a bikini.

Jasper admired the photo of Missy and her over-endowed breasts. "Yeah, she has big tits, that's for sure." Jasper noticed Missy was a big girl in more than one way; her wide hips made her appear short. "Does she at least suck your cock?"

Devon shook his head no as Jasper scrolled through the other pictures of Missy on his phone. Devon didn't want to notice, but Jasper was getting an erection admiring Missy's photos. He wondered what this guy's trick was to make a nice woman like Rose do such nasty things.

"A pretty girl like Missy should be sucking your cock daily, especially if you've been together for six months." Jasper noticed Devon looking at his hard-on. "You're not gay, are you? You keep looking at my cock."

"NO!" Devon shrieked at being caught. "I like girls."

"It's okay," Jasper laughed, "you were just checking me out. How big is your cock?"

Rose turned her head to look at Devon and the bulge in his pants. It was hard to tell how big his cock was.

Devon turned red at the question. He could see Rose watching him, staring at his groin. "I'm, I'm, average, I guess."

"So, what, two inches, three?"

"I'm a solid four inches!" Devon boasted, "maybe bigger!"

Jasper smiled and smacked Devon on the back. "Welcome to the club! Now let's talk about Missy. Do you think she's still a virgin?"

"I don't think I want to talk about this with you," Devon said, "she's my girlfriend."

"Hey, it's your loss. See Rose's ass, I fucked her there, and she loved it. If I wanted her to kneel and suck my cock in front of you, she would. I can even get her to let you fuck her holes."

Devon couldn't believe what he was hearing; Rose winked at him and wiggled her ass. Visions of Missy's naked body danced in his mind. "What do you want to know about Missy?"

"You said she lets you play with her tits. Are they bare, or does she keep her bra on?" Jasper asked. "And you never said if she's still a virgin?"

"Yeah, she's a virgin; she made a promise to her dad to wait. We go to movies once a week, and she lets me play with her tits in the dark. Tonight is movie night. That's the only time she doesn't wear a bra."

"Perfect!" Jasper rubbed his chin as she contemplated some scenarios. "Tell Missy there's a change in plans; your rich uncle is in town, and he wants to see you. What time do you pick her up?"

"Around seven."

Jasper looked at his watch; it was almost five-thirty. "Okay, bring her to the hotel. I want to meet her." He was thinking of Missy's big tits, but mostly her virgin cunt. It had been a long time since he had a virgin. "I promise you after tonight; Missy will do whatever you want her to."

Devon was skeptical of this man's claim. "I don't know."

"Rose, come here," Jasper ordered, "stand in front of Devon."

Rose tried to resist, she did, but her hormones won out. Her naked nervous body tingled in excitement at exposing herself to the young teenager. Devon was devouring her with his eyes, and she started to leak, badly.

"Feel her cunt," Jasper said to Devon, "push your finger in."

Devon could not believe this was happening. He reached out cupped the pretty lady's shaved pussy. "Is that your cum leaking out of her?" Devon asked Jasper.

Rose felt her cunt leaking like crazy; the humiliation turned her on.

"No, that's all her," Jasper laughed.

"Can I fuck her?" Devon had to ask, or his buddies would rag on him forever.

Jasper laughed at Rose's deer in the headlights look. "Maybe. Let us see how it goes tonight. Okay, that's enough," Jasper said. "Are you going to bring Missy here tonight?"

Rose reached out and grabbed Devon's hand, sucking his fingers clean.

"Damn! Fuck yeah!" Devon exclaimed. He had to know this guy's secret.

Jasper let the kid out and closed the door. Rose stood at the end of the bed, rubbing her pussy.

"You liked doing that, didn't you? Being an exhibitionist."

She did. "Yes."

"Would you have let him fuck you?"

She could not lie; Jasper would know. "Maybe, if that's what you wanted me to do."

Jasper's laughter filled the room. "He lied to you; I saw him taking pictures of your face."

"What!" Rose exclaimed in a panic. "Why didn't you stop him?"

"Because I decide what happens to you now. Besides, Devon doesn't know your full name; and more importantly, I wanted him to bring his girlfriend here."

Rose tried to collect her thoughts. Jealousy raged inside. "You want Devon to bring Missy here so you can fuck her. Don't you?"

"No, I want both of us to fuck Missy. Have you ever been with another girl?"

She sat down on the bed in shock. "Both of us?"

"If we play this right, it will happen. I told you I would introduce you to new things!" Jasper laughed. "Now, do you want pizza, or do you want me to fuck your horny cunt?"

Rose still had no idea how this would all work. Her body needed Jasper again. "Fuck me, Jasper!"

Jasper reached into his bag and passed her the vibrating ball on a wand. "Lie down on the bed and use this toy on yourself."

Rose had never seen one of these before and couldn't find the on button. Jasper watched her fumble around until finally, she turned it on. She could feel the vibrations radiating down the shaft.

"Touch it on your clit," he said, "I think you are going to like this one!"

As soon as it touched her soaked cunt, she jumped in the air. "Oh, my, god! It feels amazing!"

Jasper grabbed his phone to take a video. "Smile for the camera!"

Rose smiled for Jasper as he took pictures of her. She focused on her pleasure. The vibrations were sending shock waves right down to her toes. "Oh! Thank you, Jasper! You're incredible! I love being your slut!"

"That's right, you're my slut now," he added, "and this video will confirm it."

Oh god, Jasper was taking a video! Rose wanted to stop, but the feelings were too good. Jasper dropped his underwear to the floor. His cock was hard again; the man was an animal, a crazed sex animal. She loved him!

Jasper crawled on the bed between her legs, recording her as she pleased herself. The vibrating ball was doing its job; Rose had her legs spread as wide as she could.

Rose felt like a porn star. She smiled into the camera each time Jasper pointed it at her. "I'm a slut!" she kept repeating, "I'm Jasper's slut!"

"That's right. I wonder if your husband would like a copy of your movie."

Rose felt like a love-struck schoolgirl. "Maybe!" she laughed. "He could use some help in bed, that's for sure!"

Jasper slid up to her face, holding his cock in one hand, the camera in the other. He didn't need to say anything; Rose knew what he wanted her to do. The shit-eating grin on his face said it all. He was making her come to him, recording it all. She opened her mouth, and he pushed in using a hand on the back of her head until she gagged.

"Keep using the toy on yourself. I want you to come with my cock in your pretty mouth."

Rose was in love with his toy. She couldn't help lifting her hips as it vibrated on her clit. Her life would never be the same now; Jasper showed her what had been missing in her boring life. She wondered how to fuck another woman. The idea of assisting Jasper to fuck Missy sounded exciting. Rose couldn't stop her depraved thoughts.

Rose sucked his cock almost down to the root; he didn't need to force her anymore. Her moans were getting louder and louder. She was trying to push the sizable vibrating ball into her cunt as her arousal grew. The camera was capturing it all, all the obscene action.

"Bruce would love this movie!" he laughed. "Imagine the shock on his face seeing his wife sucking the cock of another man and fucking a toy in her cunt."

How did Jasper know her husband's name? Oscar! He must have told Jasper. Rose wondered what else Oscar told him and if Jasper knew about her sexual fantasies. All those secret emails she sent to Oscar on those lonely nights when her husband was out of town. Rose pictured Missy eating Jasper's cum out of her cunt, and it pushed her over the edge.

"NOW! Right now!" she screamed. "FUCK!"

Rose was a woman possessed. He liked her funny scrunched-up face as she came. When her orgasm stopped, she went right back to sucking him, like she was trying to eat him whole. Damn, good thing he liked cold pizza!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Thank you for taking the time to read my story; if it tickled your fancy, I appreciate your vote and any comments. 

randyfantasies

 

Published 
Written by randyfantasies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments