Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cunnilingus Express

"two strangers get to know eachother on a train..."

5
6 Comments 6
20.6k Views 20.6k
639 words 639 words

 

After a long night out partying I decided to ditch my friends and catch the train home.   While waiting at the station I spotted a cute guy checking me out a bit further down the platform, and smiled at him.   Before I could see his reaction I turned around to see the train coming around the bend. I stole another look at the guy before I boarded the train but unfortunately he was nowhere to be seen.

Getting on board   I found a seat somewhere down the back.   As the train lurched forward and began to pick up speed, I felt my clit begin to tingle with the vibrations from the train running over the track.   I suddenly became aware of someone watching me and turned to see the same guy from the station sitting a few seats behind me.   I smiled again, and he started to walk over to where I was sitting.  By now the vibrations from the train were driving me wild and I needed to get some release.   He sat down across from me and introduced himself as I uncrossed my legs and I saw his eyes rest on my thighs. Slowly I spread my legs further and further apart, allowing him to see up the short black skirt I was wearing, and catch an eyeful of my tiny red g-string, which barely covered my pussy.   It had been a present from my boyfriend.   Well ex-boyfriend now! The vibrations kept tickling my clit and even though this guy was watching me (maybe in spite of that fact) I knew I had to cum before I went crazy.   So I slowly ran my hand up and down my leg, gently tickling myself until I couldn’t stand it and had to rub my pussy. I started slowly at first, but gradually rubbed harder and faster until I felt my juices start to leak from my pussy and drip down towards my ass.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

  I hadn’t noticed him move but suddenly he was kneeling in front of me, gently tugging on my g-string. I raised my ass a little so that he could take it off and reveal my freshly waxed pussy.   The juices made it glisten in the fluorescent lights of the train. He buried his face in my vagina and licked me inside and out as I began grinding hard against his face and tongue.   While he was sucking on my clit, I felt him ease one, maybe two fingers inside of me.   By now my pussy was dripping with juices and his fingers fell out of my pussy.   He began to tickle my asshole and I started grinding against his finger.   Spreading my ass cheeks, I began to feel his finger move deeper and deeper inside my ass.   I’d never been a fan of anal sex before but this time it was really turning me on.   He began moving his finger in and out of my ass faster and faster until he was fingering my ass the way he had been fingering my pussy.   I suddenly became aware of how loud my screams of pleasure had become but I didn’t care now that I was this close to cumming.   His finger was probing my ass like a piston and his tongue was furiously licking my clit and then my pussy exploded, covering his face with juices.   My asshole clamped down on his finger that was still firmly lodged up my ass and he winced as if in pain. I caught my breath as he removed his digit from my rectum, and I heard my station come over the PA system.   Without a word I stood up, pulled my skirt down, gave the guy a big kiss, and made my way off the train. I practically floated the rest of the way home!
Published 
Written by secretliasons
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments