Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Doing the Laundry

"She loves to cum in the laundry room."

13
4 Comments 4
19.5k Views 19.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Laundry rooms make me horny. When I first started college I came home unexpectedly and saw my Mom getting fucked hard by a neighbor in our laundry room, bent over the dryer and moaning with each stroke. Then she turned around and jerked him off until he came all over her tits. It was shocking, but also exciting. My pussy was instantly wet.

I started to press my pussy against the dryer at the dorm after that, letting the vibration make my pussy wet and hot before sliding one or two fingers deep into my pussy. I'd fingered my pussy before, but the first time I ever came hard was against a dryer. And while many guys have fucked me since, I never cum as hard as I do by myself in the laundry room. I have never been fucked in a laundry room because I was embarrassed to ask. It was my own dirty secret and I like it that way.

My apartment has the laundry room in the basement. I started to go there late at night, put some random clothes in the dryer, and rub my pussy against the warm metal, cumming and cumming under the fluorescent lights.

Nobody ever did laundry at that hour, so I started to dress more and more like a slut with each visit. It made me wet, and I felt so dirty. I have small pert tits, black hair with bangs, long legs and full lips, but my best feature is my ass. I wore short dresses to the laundry room, tiny pleated skirts, tight little pajama shorts that showed my pussy lips and the crack of my ass. Sometimes I wore lingerie: thigh highs, tiny lace dresses, fishnets, push up bras that thrust my tits out and exposed the tops of my nipples. I felt so dirty, dressed like a whore, my clit pressed against the dryer, my fingers in my pussy, cumming in public.

One night I wore a tiny, very short lace dress with an even tinier pair of red panties, so the cheeks of my ass were almost visible. Over my tits I wore a thin, sexy camisole. Not lingerie exactly, but very slutty. Even looking at myself in the mirror made me wet and horny, and my nipples got hard, poking through the thin material of the camisole.

I put the clothes in, started it, then draped myself over it, so the edge was right against my pussy. As my pussy started to tingle I began to play with my nipples through the camisole, moaning softly, leaning my head back and exposing my neck as I pressed my wet pussy against the metal.

I felt lips on my neck and a hand sliding under my skirt and onto each one of my ass cheeks, fondling them softly. I moaned loudly and pressed my ass against his hands. He began to fondle my ass and bite my neck.

"I've seen you here before," he said. "I watch you."

I would have been embarrassed but I was too turned on.

"What do you see?"

"I watch you press your pussy against the dryer and grind against it. I watch you play with your nipples. I watch you finger your pussy." He was exploring my ass with his hands, playing with my asshole, teasing it with his finger, while he squeezed my ass.
"I love the way you arch your back. I love the way you moan. I love to watch you cum."

"Did you stroke your cock baby?" I whispered. "Did you jerk off while I fucked my pussy?" I slid my fingers down to my pussy, teasing my clit.

I felt his hard cock pressing against my ass, sliding up and down against it.

"No, I watch you and then go upstairs and bend my girlfriend over and slap her ass and fuck her hard. I think of you while I'm fucking her."

He slapped my ass hard and I cried out in pleasure.

He pushed my dress up and his cock slipped between my fingers and onto the wet lips of my pussy.

victorialover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
victorialover

I pressed it against my clit while he slowly stroked against my pussy.

"Fuck me slow and deep, baby. I wanna feel every inch of your cock inside me." I was pressed hard against the vibrating dryer.

The head of his cock slid just inside my pussy lips, then back out, then back in, teasing me. He pulled my tits out of my camisole and played with my nipples while he teased me with his cock. The dryer was vibrating against me, and I felt an orgasm rising in me.

"Oh baby, give me more. Fuck me, baby." I hadn't even seen his face yet.

He began to slowly slide his hard cock into my pussy, with little in and out motions, a little deeper each time.

"Oh God. Oh fuck me. Oh give it to me." My pussy was beginning to quiver.

Slowly he slid his cock into my wet pussy as he fondled my tits and I pressed my clit against the vibrating dryer. I was so close to cumming. He slid it in all the way, as deep as he could go and ground his cock into my pussy while I was grinding into the dryer.

"Oh God, give me all your cock. I need it."

He began to give me quick hard thrusts of his cock slide in and out of my pussy, always burying it deep inside me.

"Make me cum baby, oh fuck I'm cumming." My pussy convulsed around his cock as he buried it deeper into my pussy and squeezed my tits hard, pinching my nipples.

He grabbed my leg and flung it over the top of the dryer, exposing my ass and pussy. "Now I'm gonna give it to you hard."

"Oh fuck me hard," I whispered as he began to pound me hard against the dryer, slamming me into it with each thrust of his big cock, lifting my ass off the dryer. He started to slap my ass hard as he fucked me.

"Fuck me. Oh god baby fuck me harder." I was already feeling a orgasm begin to build and as he slammed me hard against the dryer I began to writhe underneath him, arch my back and lift my ass and pussy up toward his cock, wanting every inch of it. I came hard, thrusting my pussy against his cock, spasming all around it. I could tell he was getting ready to cum by the rhythm of his fucking and began to grip his cock with my pussy.

He moaned loudly fucking me even harder.

"Come on my tits baby. Shoot your hot cum all over my tits," I moaned.

He threw me around so my back was against the machine, ripping my camisole along one side. I massaged my tits and pinched my nipples as he jerked off and soon huge ribbons of hot cum were shooting all over my tits and neck, drenching my tits. I dropped to my knees and sucked his cock dry. He smeared what was left of his cum all over my face.

"Maybe I'll see you down here again sometime," he said as he zipped up and left.

I pulled up my ripped camisole over my wet tits. I took off my tight little red panties, wet with cum and pussy juice, pulled down my tiny little dress. I walked back to my apartment, still dazed and shaky by the hottest fuck I'd ever had in my life. I passed one of my neighbors, a pretty hot guy the floor below. My camisole was torn and wet with cum, and my nipples hard and poking through the thin wet cloth. There were traces of cum still clinging to my neck, dripping down. My tiny skirt was pushed up and disheveled and I had a pair of tiny red panties in my hand. His cock got instantly hard and his mouth dropped open.. I think I'm gonna slip a note under his door and tell him what a dirty girl I am. Maybe we can all do laundry together sometime.

.

Published 
Written by syzygy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments