Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ex Sex Chapter 3

"Sarah and Jim are much too horny to act appropriately when visiting a friend."

11
3 Comments 3
9.0k Views 9.0k
6.0k words 6.0k words
Bzzz.

Sarah and I stood by the resident manager's intercom in the hotel's parking garage and waited for a response.

Nothing.

"Are you sure he's here?" I asked her.

"Well, he was earlier, and his car's here. Try it again."

Longer this time, bzzzz.

"Yes?" came John's voice over the tinny intercom speaker.

"Hey John! It's Jim and Sarah. Have time for visitors?"

There was genuine pleasure in his voice when he answered, "Of course, of course! I'll be right down."

I smiled at Sarah and she winked at me. We heard John clomping down the stairs and then the door swung open.

He reached out and wrapped the two of us in a big hug. "It's great to see you! How are you? Come in, come in!"

We followed him up the stairs and I felt Sarah's hand slide down to my ass and grab a handful. In response I reached over and grabbed a boob. We laughed at each other and John asked what was so funny.

"Inside joke," Sarah covered.

John led us into his private suite and turned to face us. "Twice in one day for Miss Sarah. People are going to start talking, and you," he addressed me quite seriously. "You broke her heart. Shame on you."

"I hear you called me an asshole," I said with a raised eyebrow.

"That's right, and you deserved it. What were you thinking?" he asked with bewilderment.

"You're right, you're right," I sighed with honest remorse. What had I been thinking when I broke up with her? It seemed so stupid now.

"Well, at least it looks like you two have kissed and made up," he said.

"We sure have," Sarah smiled as she planted a very soft, sensual kiss on my lips. As her kiss warmed me, I could feel my cock starting to grow yet again. I lost myself in the intensity of our connection.

John watched silently, and when our mouths parted I noticed a grin on his face. He said gently, "That's more like it. Now make yourselves comfortable and I'll fix us some drinks. I have a new favorite margarita recipe I want you to try." And he disappeared into the kitchen.

We kicked off our shoes by the door and I followed Sarah over to the couch where she laid down on her back and pulled me down on top of her. Our mouths met again and we started making out. We kissed and touched and explored each other.

"You're making me so wet," she purred.

"Good," I grinned as I started sliding down her body.

"Where are you going?" she asked with an excited giggle.

"Down," I winked.

"But John will be back any second! He'll catch us!"

"He might," I grinned. "Now show me your pussy. I have some more kissing and making up to do."

With an easy laugh, she lifted her skirt and spread her legs wide open for me. "My pussy likes French kisses," she reminded me.

I stared between her legs and was once again glad she hadn't worn panties. I rubbed her slippery gash with my fingers and slipped a fingertip inside. I lowered my face and tasted her sweet, wet cunt. It was so intoxicating that I started licking and sucking greedily.

"Mmmm," she sighed. "I love what you do to me," she groaned and pulled her legs even farther apart. "Ohhh, that's it. Lick my pussy," she purred.

Before long I heard the blender whirring noisily in the kitchen. I knew that our drinks were nearly ready and John would soon walk in on us, catching me hungrily tonguing Sarah's naked pussy. My cock was painfully erect.

I looked up into Sarah's eyes and said, "Why don't you take your top off and throw it towards our shoes? Give John the thrill of his life."

With only the slightest hesitation she flashed me a wicked grin and peeled her top off. "I'm going to keep it close by, though," she said as she set the halter beside her on the couch. She looked beautiful lying there topless, her nipples jutted up in stiff pink points. She squeezed them between her fingers and thumbs and started playing with them.

"Now quit watching and get back to licking my pussy. That felt so good," she grinned.

I did as I was told.

I listened to her quiet, sexy little grunts and moans as I tongued her sensitive pussy. I buried my nose in her cunt and drank in the heady aroma before pushing my nose higher and nudging her clit with it. I sucked each pussy lip in turn, then I pushed my tongue flat against her and began lapping her cunt from perineum to clit, again and again.

Suddenly John asked us a question from the kitchen, but I was so preoccupied with Sarah's delicious pussy that I had no idea what he said. Nor did I care. I just kept lapping her sweet pussy and sucking her clit. Luckily, Sarah was able to shout "Salt!" in answer to John's question.

And then Sarah heard him walking towards us and had a moment of indecision. Let him catch us or chicken out? She chickened out and quickly pulled me up to sit next to her.

But Sarah soon realized she'd waited too long. Grabbing her top off the couch, she couldn't decide front from back. Why was there no tag? Her heart raced as she fumbled with the tiny halter. Now she knew John was going to catch her topless but still she raced the clock to try to prevent it. Adrenaline made her hands shake. Too hurried to care if she was putting it on correctly, she snaked her hands inside the sexy little top and raised her hands above her head. Too late.

John rounded the corner into the living room with the three large margarita glasses he was precariously carrying. When he saw Sarah with her hands above her head and her beautiful tits exposed he stopped dead in his tracks.

Sarah's eyes locked on John and she froze, suddenly unable to move. A big smile spread across his face as he walked towards the beautiful redhead with her pale, full breasts enticingly bare.

"Fantastic!" he enthused. "Are you taking it off or putting it on?"

I jumped in and answered for her, "Taking it off, of course." I reached up and tried to take the useless little garment from her, but her hands wouldn't let go.

She unfroze and said, "You wish!" as she pulled her top down to cover her boobs. "Now let me try that special margarita," she told John, struggling to act like this was nothing out of the ordinary, even as her cheeks flushed and her erect nipples pushed out sexy points in the thin material of her halter.

John started to hand her a margarita then paused. With a teasing grin he said, "I'll trade you this marg for your top. Strip it off and you'll get this tasty beverage."

Still blushing, but very aroused, Sarah scoffed, "Right, and let you guys stare at my tits all day. Just give me the drink." She reached out and took two glasses from him, passing one to me.

We each sampled our margaritas, and I noticed Sarah taking a good, long draw of hers. When she took a breath she said, "Wow! Excellent margarita!" then took another deep drink. She set it down and I noticed she'd downed half of it already.

"Be careful," John warned. "There's a lot of tequila in that."

"I can tell," Sarah piped up. "I like it, and I like how it's already making me feel warm."

"Well, you're probably warm from all those clothes you're wearing," I teased. "Maybe we should get you out of them."

"You're so sweet," she smiled at me. "You'll do anything to help a girl out... of her clothes."

We all laughed and Sarah leaned against me affectionately.

John couldn't help staring at Sarah's chest and appreciating how her stiff nipples poked excitedly through her top. Then his gaze slid down to Sarah's long, bare legs, admiring the way her gaping skirt exposed them almost all the way up to her panties. John's imagination kicked into high gear. With an outfit as sexy as this, what must her panties look like? Something special, he was sure. Little did he know!

He did his best to peek up her skirt. Sarah knew exactly what he was doing but pretended not to notice. I decided that was my cue.

"Doesn't she look fantastic?" I asked him.

"She's a goddess, no doubt about it," he replied. "And I love that outfit."

"So do I," I agreed. "But I don't think she likes it very much because she keeps trying to take it off," I joked.

"Oh stop," she smiled and punched me in the arm.

"But it's true, isn't it," I grinned.

"Maybe," Sarah smiled.

"That's what I thought. Tell you what. Why don't you do a little striptease for us? Strip off every stitch. Wouldn't take much stripping though, would it, babe?" I said.

John raised an eyebrow and asked, "Is that right?"

"That's a very daring outfit she's wearing," I hinted.

John looked at Sarah appraisingly and said, "Is that all you're wearing?"

"Is what all I'm wearing?" she pretended not to understand.

"Well, you're clearly not wearing a bra, but I wonder if you're also bare under that sexy skirt."

Very excited, but still acting innocent, she asked, "Do you really think I'm the kind of girl that would walk around in a revealing skirt like this with no panties on?"

"Oh yes, I most definitely do," John answered.

"But then every guy that peeked up my skirt would see everything," she protested.

"I know. It's very brave. And sexy as hell, but I don't think you'd let every guy peek up your skirt and see everything."

"Oh, I see. Just some guys. Like you, for example."

"Well, why not me?"

She looked him in the eye and sat quietly for a moment, considering the situation. Then with a wicked grin she very deliberately uncrossed her legs and boldly spread her knees. She could feel the cool air washing over her damp, naked pussy and was very excited.

I looked between her legs and was not surprised to see that her skirt had ridden up. The lowest button had been just below her pussy, but now it was well above the junction of her legs. I looked into the shadows of her skirt's gaping slit and was treated to a beautiful view of her wispy ginger bush and the bulge of her mons.

"Well?" she asked him seductively. "Can you see everything'?"

He stared hungrily between her legs then said, "No, your skirt's making too many shadows. Why don't you take it off? It's barely staying on anyway."

She replied in a very sexy voice, "You're right, this skirt keeps wanting to come off. These three little buttons are all that's keeping it on. Flick flick flick and it falls right off. What was I thinking wearing such a revealing outfit out in public?"

Sarah was almost shaking with arousal and excitement. She spread her legs a little farther, daring us to look at her naked pussy. She felt an intense rush as John stared up her skirt. "What do you see now?" she asked lustily.

John was clearly enjoying the game but didn't have my view because he said, "Maybe a tiny orange thong but it's hard to see."

I pressed my mouth to her ear and whispered, "Orange? He's looking at your pussy hair and doesn't even know it!"

Sarah giggled and winked at me. Leading John along she said, "All my favorite panties are tiny little thongs. The tinier the better, but I prefer not wearing any panties at all. Especially with a revealing skirt like this."

John swallowed hard. "So you're completely bare under that skirt? No panties?"

Sarah met his eyes and said, "Nothing under this skirt but me."

She grinned and gulped down the last of her margarita. "You know," she said off-handedly as she held her glass out towards John, "I could use another margarita if you have any more."

"Of course," John said as he hopped up to serve her.

In two steps he was at her feet, gaping up her skirt at her bare pussy. Sarah stared as the large bulge in his pants and smiled to think that it was her fault his dick was so hard.

To my surprise, she let him stare. She left her legs casually spread and her skirt hiked up. She wanted him to see her bare pussy, and he wasn't bashful about looking. She'd never been this turned on before. She realized that if he knelt between her legs she'd pull his face in and make him lick her pussy. Her heart raced as he stood above her. She felt the juice of her excitement trickle down towards her butt.

I looked between her legs and saw that her cunt lips were red and very swollen. Her juices glistened, making me hungry to taste them. I could hardly believe she was showing off her pussy like this, but I absolutely loved it. My cock was painfully hard.

With a grin, John said, "So you really are a redhead. The sexiest redhead I've ever seen."

With a smile, Sarah closed her legs and handed John her glass. He turned and walked into the kitchen with a spring in his step.

As soon as John left the room, Sarah swung around and sat on my lap facing me. She pulled her skirt out from under her and settled her bare pussy against the bulge my stiff cock was making in my pants. She rested her arms on my shoulders and brought her hands together behind my neck. With a gentle grinding motion, she rubbed herself against my erection with only the thin material of my pants separating us.

Following a quick but sexy kiss, all playfulness was gone as she looked me deep in the eyes and said, "So how are you doing? You ok with this? Not getting too wild for you?"

I just shook my head with a bemused grin, and said, "I'm loving this. What about you?"

"Loving it," she agreed. "I can't believe I just spread my legs and let John stare at my pussy! Did you like that?" she asked lustily.

"Fuck yes," I growled.

"And when he caught me topless I came this close to letting you take my top and throw it across the room," she purred as her hands came up to cup her boobs.

"I wish you had. That would have been amazing." I paused, then asked, "You know what I really want?"

"What?" she asked even though she knew perfectly well.

"I want to strip you naked and fuck you, right in front of John."

She bit her lip erotically and said, "That's funny because I want to strip you naked and fuck you right in front of John."

We both chuckled and came together for a passionate kiss.

John reentered carrying fresh drinks and saw Sarah on my lap making out with me. With a grin he said, "Maybe I should leave so you two can have some privacy."

Sarah looked meaningfully into his eyes and said, "We don't want privacy."

"Good," John replied, "because I want to stay and watch."

With more confidence than she felt, Sarah told John, "Seems I owe you my top for that last margarita."

His eyes lit up and he said, "You do indeed. Hand it over."

She grasped the bottom edge with her fingers and smoothly peeled her top up, over her head, and off.

John and I ogled her gorgeous breasts and I gave her a wolf whistle. She laughed and tossed her top at John.

"Wow," John gushed, "You really are spectacular."

"Why thank you," she said, obviously pleased. "Now I'll take that margarita!"

"Hold on, now," John said playfully. "The top was for the last margarita, remember? This one will cost you your skirt."

Sarah and I laughed and she told him he was a cheeky bastard. Still, she didn't hesitate to climb off my lap and stand before us, wearing not a stitch besides the skirt that was just about to come off. The anticipation was incredibly exciting.

Her heart was racing. Could she really go through with this? She could hardly believe she was already topless in front of two horny guys. Could she strip completely naked? The idea was incredibly exciting, but she was really nervous.

Almost without being aware she was doing it, her fingers found the lowest of the three buttons fastening the front of her skirt. It opened easily, almost willfully. Only two to go. She moved up to the next, which opened as soon as her fingers touched it. Now the only thing holding her skirt on was the single button at her waist.

The entire front of her skirt was unfastened from waist to hem except for that top button. Her fingers hesitated at that button. Her eyes found mine and I gave her a subtle nod.

Flick.

Her skirt fell into a pool at her feet. She smiled radiantly as she stood before her audience fully nude and incredibly aroused. Her entire body shouted her excitement. Her pale complexion made it impossible to hide how flushed she was. Not only were her cheeks pink but so was her neck and all the way down below her collar bones. Her nipples were full and stiff, and her auburn bush did little to disguise her engorged cunt lips. I hungered to taste her.

John and I told her how beautiful and sexy and brave she was.

AlisaDeluxxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaDeluxxe

Her head was spinning as stepped over to John and said, "I'll take that goddamn margarita now."

This got a laugh from John and me as he handed her a well-deserved drink. She pulled down half of it in one long gulp then turned to face me.

"Your turn," she said. "You don't think I'm going to be naked all by myself, do you? Come on over here."

Sarah's eyes were electric with excitement as I climbed off the couch and stepped over to her.

"That's my boy," she purred. "Now let's get you naked."

She pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it to John. Then she got down on her knees in front of me, her face close to my crotch and her big blue eyes looking up at me alluringly. She bit playfully at my stiff cock through my pants and said, "I think someone wants to come out and play."

I looked at John with a mixture of chagrin and excitement as Sarah undid my pants and yanked them down past my ass. Since we'd left my underwear in the parking garage earlier, my dick stuck out long and proud as my pants pooled at my ankles.

"Now step out," she ordered. She pulled my pants away, and suddenly I was completely naked in front of her and John. It had happened so quickly.

To my surprise, Sarah slid around behind me and pressed her nude body against my back. I felt her breasts mashed firmly against me as she kissed between my shoulder blades and slid her warm hands around to caress my bare chest and tummy.

Her gentle touch moved slowly down my front, lower and lower. My straining cock grew even longer in anticipation of her approaching caress. Finally I felt her fingernails gently digging into my pubic hair. My breathing became ragged as she wrapped both hands around my long erection and gripped it firmly.

She began stroking me, brazenly jacking me off. Her mouth was pressed against my bare back, sometimes softly kissing me and sometimes panting her damp breath excitedly onto my soft warm skin. She was so aroused that I smelled nothing but the fantastically erotic aroma of her sex.

I was in heaven, but I also felt the hot flush of embarrassment as I looked at John and saw him intently watching us - or more specifically, watching my cock. With a lewd grin, he was staring at my erect dick as my girlfriend's hands sensuously pumped up and down its length.

No, I hadn't forgotten that he was bisexual, but I wasn't thinking about it until that moment. The hunger in his gaze would normally have made me uncomfortable but instead I was tremendously excited. I couldn't have been any more exposed, or any harder for that matter. I had to admit that I loved having an audience as much as Sarah did.

Using both hands, Sarah milked my cock with long slow strokes. "Do you like this, baby?" she cooed.

"Yes," I sighed.

"Mmm, I'm loving it too," she said. "Your cock feels so big and strong in my hands. And I love the feeling of our naked bodies pressing together."

"Me too," I agreed.

"And I love showing off your sexy body for John and letting him watch me stroke your big hard dick," she growled sensuously as she continued pumping me. "I'll bet he wishes he could kneel down in front of you and start sucking this gorgeous cock. Ohhh, how I would love to watch him suck you off!" she grinned wickedly.

"You would?" I asked with what I hoped was only a little fear.

"Oh yeah. It would be so sexy to hold you in my arms like this and feel your body tense up as he wrapped his lips around your stiff cock, but before long it would feel so good you wouldn't even care who was sucking your dick."

"You'd like that, huh?" I asked.

"Oh hell yes," she moaned. "I'd hold you in my arms, feeling you getting over the shock and starting to get into it. Then as your orgasm got closer and closer, I'd feel your body getting tighter and tighter until you couldn't hold back anymore, and then you'd start shooting your sweet cum into his mouth."

"You're a very naughty girl," I said, "and if you keep jacking me off like this, I'm going to cum all over his carpet."

She laughed and said, "Well, we can't have that," as she slid around in front of me and kissed my mouth.

Then she picked up her margarita, took a sip and accidentally dribbled some down her chest. Giggling, she intentionally dripped some onto one nipple. Looking innocently into my eyes she said, "Uh oh, I made a mess. Better lick me clean."

I leaned forward and licked the sticky liquid off her chest before sucking her wet nipple into my mouth. "Mmm," I groaned. "I love margarita-flavored nipples."

Sarah giggled and dribbled a little more for me to lick off.

I stuck out my tongue and flicked it across her nipple several times then pulled the entire areola into my mouth and began sucking. I reached between her legs and pushed a finger into her eager pussy.

"Oh, that's it," she purred.

"You're soaking wet," I breathed around her nipple as I fingered her slippery cunt.

"I sure am. And it's all your fault," she grinned, then stole a glance at John and saw the look of raw lust on his face. This little escapade was even better than she'd expected. She'd never felt so sexy and desirable. And powerful. She knew that John and I were so turned on that she could get us to do anything she wanted.

She imagined what it would be like to have a three-way with us. She'd never had two guys at once, but could imagine all sorts of interesting combinations. She let her imagination run wild and realized she'd never been so turned on before.

With powerful intensity, she looked into my eyes and said, "It's time." She squeezed my cock and said, "I need this inside me right now."

"Use my bed," John suggested and gave us a gentle push towards his bedroom.

Sarah ripped the covers down and laid on the sheets with her knees bent and legs opened invitingly. John and I stared lustfully at her nude and very aroused body.

Our eyes followed her hand to her pussy as she started gently playing with herself, using an obviously well-practiced motion to rub her clit. It was a beautiful, erotic sight. She wasn't the least bit self-conscious about masturbating right in front of us.

"You just going to watch?" she teased. "Come here," she said longingly to me.

I laid down on top of her and our mouths met hungrily. We squirmed our nude bodies together to make as much contact with each other as we could. My knee came up between her legs and she ground her hot pussy against it.

I began to slide down her body and she protested, "No, I want you inside me."

"Ok," I consented. "But then I'm going down on you."

"Oh, if you insist," she smiled as she guided my cock towards her eager cunt.

I slid easily into her, pushing deeper until our pubic mounds mashed together. Staying completely buried inside her, I ground my pubic bone against her erect clit. She gasped then giggled.

She canted her hips upward and I pushed harder into her. "Oh," she moaned. "I can feel you bottoming out. That's as deep as I go."

I withdrew in one smooth motion until my cock popped free. With a quick thrust I plunged back into her until I bottomed out again. She cried out with pleasure.

I pulled all the way out again and plunged quickly back in. Once more I pulled myself completely out of her pussy and this time I looked between her legs. I grinned at the sight of her cunt gaping open, eagerly awaiting the return of my cock. I looked at John and felt a thrill as he stared transfixed at Sarah's gaping pussy and my glistening cock. I rammed it home again then started pumping her quickly.

Her face was a mask of bliss. The messy wet sounds were very erotic. Suddenly, I was desperate to taste that wetness.

I pulled out of her and started sliding down her body. She moaned in disappointment and said, "Don't go."

"I'm not going far," I reassured her. "I just have to taste you."

"You're so bad," she growled as she pulled her knees wide apart and up, completely opening herself to me.

Her pussy lips were red and swollen with passion and flowered open invitingly. The entire area between her legs was shiny with her juices. As I stared at her beautiful sex, I saw a fresh milky white trickle of pussy juice start to glide down towards her tightly puckered anus. Before it reached its target, I captured it with my tongue and savored its tangy taste.

I licked my way back up and pushed my tongue inside her to find more of her essence. I stiffened my tongue and started to plunge it in and out of her like a little cock. Then I flattened it and began lapping up and down her slit.

My finger found its way between her legs and pushed inside her pussy. At the same time, my mouth found her hard little clit and she moaned as I sucked and teased it with my tongue.

"That feels so fucking good," she groaned. "I can't hold back much longer, baby. You keep that up and I'm gonna cum in your mouth, I swear to god."

That made my cock spasm, squeezing out a glob of slippery clear fluid. "Do it, babe. Let yourself cum," I breathed. "I want to taste your cum so bad."

As I continued to devour her delicious cunt, I heard Sarah ask John breathlessly, "Is this sexy for you?"

"I've never seen anything so sexy in my life," John confessed.

"Then strip naked and beat off for me. I want to watch you cum all over yourself. Or better yet," she said through a nasty grin, "cum all over Jim."

I looked up at Sarah with my eyes wide and she just grinned wickedly at me. "Oh it won't hurt you, you big baby. Now suck my pussy," she said urgently as she pushed my face back into her steamy gash.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Sarah said to John. "Jerking off onto Jim's naked body? Wouldn't that be hot?"

John tried to be cool but the excitement was clear in his voice when he said, "That would be amazing."

"Mmm, it sure would," she moaned as I continued to eat her pussy. "I wish I could shoot my cum all over his naked body but I can't, so you have to jack off for me. Let me watch you shoot your cum up his ass." She giggled and said, "I mean, on his ass."

John grinned at her Freudian slip and said, "I'd love to do that for you, but I don't think he's so crazy about the idea."

"Oh, don't worry about him. He's so busy he won't even notice. Will you honey?" she asked me breathlessly.

I lifted my face from her sopping cunt and said to her, "Well, if you're sure you really want this, then I guess I'm ok with it. But you are definitely going to owe me one. A kinky one."

"Anything you want, baby," she beamed at me. "Anything at all. Now, John, why aren't you naked yet?"

As John began to strip, I focused completely on using my mouth and fingers to bring Sarah to climax. She moaned approvingly and rewarded me with a fresh surge of pussy juice across my tongue.

He must have finished undressing because I heard her say, "That's it. That's what I like to see. Now come up here close and start stroking that cock for me. Oh, that looks so sexy."

Then she stroked my hair and said, "That feels so good, baby. I'm gonna cum so hard for you."

We were all silent for a while except for Sarah's little moans and purrs as I brought her closer to orgasm. John was standing right next to us jacking off as he watched Sarah's orgasm approaching. She alternated between watching John and watching me.

She was getting very close to cumming and I knew it was time to kick it up a notch. I wrapped my lips around her clit and started sucking and licking it quickly. I pushed two fingers into her tight, wet cunt and started pumping rapidly in and out.

"That's it lover," she panted, "Oh, I'm so close. I'm gonna cum in your mouth, just the way you like it."

She looked at John and breathed, "Cum for me now. Pump your cum onto his sweet little ass. Oh... Oh!" she cried and her voice caught in her throat.

She started cumming, and it was a big one. I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers as her wet juices washed over me. I lapped up as much as I could while working her clit. My fingers pumped quickly inside her pussy and created a deliciously frothy mess as she kept cumming. She was crying out from the intensity of her orgasm, and I hungrily lapped up wave after wave of cum as she wet my face and my hand.

Then I felt several thick, warm splatters landing on my ass and my back and Sarah started yelling "yes" again and again, and for the first time ever, I felt her squirt a jet of cum out of her pussy. Another contraction sprayed another wet stream of cum in my face. I marveled at the power and length of her orgasm. She squirted three or four good shots onto my chin before settling down into a less violent, rolling orgasm.

Finally, her contractions slowed and I stopped working her clit. She tasted so good. I just couldn't get enough, so I gently lapped her dripping wet gash as she rode out the last ecstatic moments of her violent orgasm.

She sighed dramatically then started giggling uncontrollably. "Oh my god," she breathed as her giggles subsided. "What did you just do to me? I have never cum that hard in my life! Now come here," she said warmly as she pulled me up onto her.

I laid on top of her and she was smiling so big I found myself kissing her teeth as much as her lips. She reached down between us and guided the head of my erect cock between her pussy lips.

As I sank deeply into her I groaned with pleasure.

"That's it, baby," she cooed in my ear. "That's where you belong."

I started pumping in and out of her and my balls ached from holding back my cum for so long. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

She started kissing me again, sensuously licking and kissing her cum off my lips and chin.

"Mmm, I love how you taste," she purred.

"You always do after I go down on you," I smiled. "I think you like the taste of pussy."

Sarah wrinkled her nose and grudgingly admitted, "I guess I do. Sometimes I worry about myself."

"Don't," I reassured her. "I think it's sexy as hell."

"I know you do, and I'm glad. Now let's roll over. I'm gonna make you cum."

With a practiced motion, we performed a quick, smooth roll over. Now I was on my back and she was astride me, and my cock had stayed buried deeply inside her for the entire maneuver.

"Still haven't lost it," she smiled down at me.

"Nope," I agreed with a grin. "We're still pretty good at this."

"We sure are," she said as she began working her hips up and down my rod. "Ok big boy. It's your turn now, and I want you to fill me up."

I held her hips and helped guide her motions. I looked up at her gorgeous boobs, wanting to suck her nipples but suddenly my eyes fluttered closed as my orgasm rushed towards me. I was right on the edge.

"That's it, lover," she purred. "I can feel all your muscles tightening up. You're gonna cum soon. And you have a big load for me, don't you?"

"Yes," I panted out. "I'm gonna cum so hard. Here it comes... here it comes... Ungh!" I groaned as my release finally arrived.

At first I couldn't even breathe as the hard spasms hit. Ecstasy flooded my entire body as I unloaded my aching balls into Sarah's pussy. I pumped thick, heavy ropes of cum deeply into her cunt. She said she could feel my warm cum filling her up and it felt so good.

My dick was so sensitive that I could hardly move, but Sarah continued to slide up and down me, milking blast after enormous blast of cum out of me. I lost track of time as her insatiable cunt kept me cumming and cumming and cumming.

Finally my spasms waned and I came back down to earth. With a huge sigh I opened my eyes and looked up into her beautiful, glowing face.

"Wow," she said admiringly. "I have never, ever seen you cum like that before."

I grinned at her and confessed, "Neither have I. Now kiss me."

She lowered her face to mine and we shared a tender kiss.

"Yep," she grinned, "we're still pretty good at this."

"Not bad," I teased. "But maybe with a little more practice we'll get better."

"Maybe so," she winked. "How about if we just keep practicing right through the weekend and see how it goes?"

"That sounds fantastic," I said with a yawn. "But first I want to close my eyes. Just for a minute."

Sarah rolled to the side and laid her warm, nude form beside mine. She rested her head on my chest and I stroked her smooth, bare back. Contentment and relaxation washed over me and I quickly descended into a blissful sleep.

Published 
Written by ltjames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments