Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Film Anyone?

"A trip to the cinema"

5
3 Comments 3
8.7k Views 8.7k
875 words 875 words
It is a warm, fragrant night and I suggest we go to the cinema. Hurrying to the bedroom, you put on black high-heeled sandals, a short, red skirt, no underwear and a black tight top, showing off your sensuous body. You come back to the living room, twirling around, showing me your outfit, the lust you can see in my eyes sending shivers of excitement down your spine.

We arrive at the cinema. It is a late show and the theatre is sparsely populated, but not quite empty, so we take a seat in the back as the lights go out and the film begins.

I rest my hand on your thigh, sensing the dry warmth emanating from your soft, smooth skin, and then squeeze it, feeling the supple muscles. I watch your face, noticing the naughty twinkle in your eye as you realise we will not be actually watching the film. My hand moves slowly up, fingers barely touching, fluttering over your skin. I reach the hem of your skirt and you respond by spreading your legs, all the while pretending to watch the film but not really registering the flickering images, your mind already consumed by what is to come.

My hand continues to creep up, pushing your skirt higher and higher, and you automatically spread your legs wider and wider. My fingers are hovering, barely touching the faintly pulsating skin, teasing you. I keep moving up until your skirt is bunched around your pelvis and my hand is poised over your smooth cunt, not yet touching it. I rest my hand there, feeling the anticipation building inside you and the moisture oozing from within you, while the air slowly fills with the intoxicating, heady scent of your sex and the sound of your shallow, rapid breaths.

When I finally lower my hand to cup your throbbing pussy, you let out a soft sigh of pleasure, closing your eyes, no longer pretending to watch the film as your lips part and your tongue slides out to slowly lick them. You embrace the moment, reaffirming my control of your body as you completely relax and feel the glow of your trust in me flooding you yet again. My fingers find your eager, dripping cunt, and easily slide in, while applying pressure to your clit with the heel of my hand, massaging it. Your juices cover my fingers as they roam deeper inside you, fucking you faster and faster. I suddenly slide them out, causing you to whimper and plead me with your eyes to continue. Instead, I let you taste yourself.

SonyaSays
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SonyaSays

You suck hard on my fingers, relishing the taste of your nectar, knowing how much I enjoy seeing you embracing your sexuality.

Pulling my fragrant fingers out of your keen mouth, I unbutton my jeans and release my throbbing cock. You stare at it for a second, meet my eyes and wait for the slight nod of approval. Then you move your head quickly, taking my cock deep in your mouth, feeling its warm hardness fill you. I grab your head and start thrusting, fucking your wet, expert hole. The sensation is very intense, as I slide all the way into your mouth with your lips wrapped around the base of my dick and hold you there. Lift your head and do it again, deep fucking you, moving my hand harder and faster. After a while, I pull your head off my cock, and indicate with my hand for you to stand up. You immediately comply, standing with your skirt still high around your waist, exposed, dripping cunt proudly glistening in the light of the film.

You know exactly what to do. Without any further instructions you move in front of me, spreading your legs wide and slowly lower yourself down onto my hard cock. We both stifle our moans as your tight pussy envelopes me. You let your weight drive my shaft deep inside you as I reach my hand around you, finding your clit with my fingers. Slowly, you raise yourself till you can feel the head of my cock almost pop out of you, then lower yourself again, riding it the way you know I enjoy best. My fingers rubbing your swollen clit as you move faster and faster.

We are both oblivious to our surroundings, concentrating on the sensations and our approaching orgasms. When you feel my hot cum erupting inside your dripping cunt you respond by climaxing hard, squeezing my cock, making sure you extract every last drop out of it. You collapse back, leaning onto me with my dick still inside you, pumping it empty. I kiss your neck and whisper in your ear that we should probably leave. You get up slowly, my cock sliding out of you as you push your skirt down and try to slow down your heavy breathing. I get up, button my jeans and take your hand as we slide to the end of the row. We start walking towards the exit, our mingled cum juices slowly oozing from your pussy, and notice a couple who, judging by the looks on their faces, had been watching us the whole time. They smile at us. We smile back and leave the theatre.

Published 
Written by cerebralcontrol
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments