Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Flights of Fancy

"Two couples meet on a flight and end up spending the night at a hotel."

11
4 Comments 4
10.3k Views 10.3k
4.1k words 4.1k words

The four of them laughed. They laughed uproariously, conspiratorially. They were like college chums who had known each other for years.

Not true, they’d only met today. The two married couples were seated together in the aircraft’s 3-4-3 seat configuration. Charles and Nicole, plus Prudence and Tom introduced themselves and found they had a few things in common.

The first couple were returning home to Miami from a vacation out west. They were fit enough to hike in Death Valley heat; were touristy enough to spend the whole day at the Grand Canyon; gullible enough to lose money in Las Vegas; educated enough to eschew the gaudy-grand ‘Vegas strip in favor of the museums. This forty-ish couple dressed smartly in designer clothes without being ostentatious. People-watchers might grade them down for being short, neither reaching the 5’10” / 5’3” mark. Charles made up for stature with a U.S.M.C. posture. Nicole’s silhouette showing pride in her tits and ass drew attention as well. They had matching blue eyes.

Prudence (aka Pru) and Tom were on their trip of a lifetime. It was obvious that Pru "outranked" her husband Thomas. She was a tad taller than his six-foot frame, moved with an air of self-independence and control over others. Both might have been athletes in times past, but were not in great shape. Neither was fat, but both showed the earliest of signs of too long in a sedentary lifestyle. Tom was probably the only non-airplane personnel to wear a tie. That habit came from his time teaching in a private school. As Pru and Tom would eventually reveal, she was the senior money-maker and he loved teaching, even in a lower-paying private school.

At first, the men had the outside seats. The wives chatted, never seeming to run out of topics during the long flight. At one point, the couples switched seats and the guys took the middle seats.

Tom offered to buy a round of drinks for the group during the first rearrangement.

To the steward, “Two gin and tonics for the ladies, and two scotch on the rocks for us.”

Charles replied, “I’ll get the next round. With the weather getting worse as we fly south, we might need some liquid courage.”

No one disagreed, especially when each quietly scanned their gadgets for south Florida weather updates.

Pru said, “We don’t need to check the data. Just look out the windows. We are already at 39,000 feet to get over those storms down there!”

The two guys sat side by side for a while. Charles was excited that Tom would want to see some of the pictures he’d taken on their journey. He swished through dozens of shots on his phone He described a shot only if Tom seemed interested in the territory or subject matter.

Charles said, “I majored in photo journalism in college.”

Tom replied, “No wonder these are so good. I took one class like that, in photography. The only thing I learned is the difference between a snapshot and a photograph.”

Charles agreed, saying “If you get that, the rest is easy!”

Then Tom blurted out, “Oops!”

Before Charles could move to another frame, there was a picture of wife, Nicole! Charles did not realize what was on that spool. Tom could not avoid seeing a shot of Nicole spread out on a bed, buck-naked; her head hung over the edge. Her larger-than-life tits tilted slightly to her sides, but sag they did not. Above her head, Tom saw Charles’s prodigious member half-way down the wife’s throat.

“Got any more?” Dick asked with a wink.

Charles was embarrassed, but recovered enough of his senses to shake his head, indicating no!

His face indicated, yes.

Charles could only offer the standard shrug, “What happens in ‘Vegas stays in ‘Vegas.”

Both guys were thankful their ladies missed the whole exchange.

Charles ended the male-centered awkwardness by saying, “I could stretch my legs a bit. Let us two guys sit at this end and you two women sit on the other side. It’s time for another cocktail. I’m buying this time.”

Two men sat on the starboard two seats; the ladies on the port side of the plane. Prudence agreed to the move.

She said, “I can’t carry on a conversation across these seats. Anyway, I want to learn more about Nicole’s business venture. If she is that good at managing start-ups for new franchisees, I need to pick her brain a bit more.”

Tom was dying to ask about the photographer, but smartly refrained. Charles was glad about that, but wondered what his new-found buddy thought about his well-built wife.

Charles was patient. He  knew rides,either by plane, by train or by automobile, grants the riders opportunities to remain silent for long periods. Eventually, someone will pipe up and ask or answer a question posed miles ago.

Charles volunteered a private observation to Tom about the picture. “Nicole and I were in Vegas. There is a discreet photography service there. We took advantage of their services. The lady took almost a hundred pics. Of course, she surrendered the originals to us.”

With that, he unzipped a pocket in his jacket and brought forth a thumb drive. “This should keep us going for a while in bed.”

Tom whispered, “Not my business. But did your cameraman get to participate?”

Charles leaned in to say, “The shoot lasted two hours. Maybe so.”

On the starboard pair of seats, Nicole let it slip that her bonuses paid for most of their vacation. “I had a good time, but I relish the fact that, tonight, I’ll be sleeping in my own bed.”

Prudence nodded, “Ironic, isn’t it, that we are just starting our vacation and yours is ending.”

“Fellow travelers, anyway,” Nicole said.

Nicole went further, saying, “Here sit four people, two married couples and neither one has any children, yet.”

Charles overheard that remark and said, “Forget the ‘yet’ on our part. We are content to live life to the fullest, without having to take care of an infant. Prudence, do you guys plan on having children?”

Prudence threw in, “Call me Pru: I like that handle better than a long first name.”

In the course of their conversations, Charles revealed that a childhood illness had rendered him sterile. “It’s not a secret!”

Pru, by then, was sitting next to him.

She patted Charles on the knee and said, “I don’t know what you caught, but I must have caught it too. I am biologically incapable of conceiving.”

The alcohol enhanced their journey and the four shared more secrets.

Pru dropped a bombshell on Nicole. She whispered, “As a frisky seventeen-year-old, that knowledge freed me to play around with any guy I wanted. I could fuck a guy I wanted, with no fear of getting pregnant. Most guys would have been satisfied with a blowjob, but I never wanted to suck any dick. Still don’t!”

Nicole ruminated on that disclosure and finally said, “Sucking a dick is one of life’s greatest pleasures. For me, it means an act of love or sex that can get Charles off anytime.”

Wistfully, Nicole then said, “I am sorry that Charles doesn’t return the favor, though.”

By now, the two women were talking into each other’s ear. Pru said, “Tom is really good at eating my pussy. He could go for hours, if I let him. Most of the time, he knows exactly when to drag me over the edge by my clit.”

With the wives huddled together, Dick continued to probe Charles’s zip drive info.

He couldn’t resist prying, “So. Tell me about what’s on that drive.”

The guy-talk got graphic on the port side while girl-talk on the starboard side became raunchier.

Consensus was that things had gone far enough. Tom gave a noncommittal inquiry to a detail and Charles gave a non-answer.

Once in a while, gallows humor floated through the cabin, as the plane continued to bounce and yaw. The FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT sign kept coming on and going off.

Pru artfully suggested they switch seats one more time, “I’ll get the next round. Anyone else want a change of scenery?”

For the final hour leg, Pru sat next to her new friend, Charles. He tried a lame joke, asking her, “Well. Are you a prude?”

Tom cut across the group and said, “Absolutely not! We live life as we wish.”

What Tom wanted to say was, You two aren’t the only sexually adventuresome couple. I bet Pru would go for something like bringing in a photographer, if I suggested it at the right time!

Pru turned the tables on Charles, asking “Well. Just how open-minded are you? I wonder what tricks you have up your sleeve? Tell me something you do and something you don’t.”

Pru leaned in and asked, “Are you that big or not?”

Nicole leaned in so that only Tom could hear, “Pru already told me the truth.”

The situation outside got worse. Their airplane was experiencing severe turbulence in the atmosphere and in the plane's  middle four seats of Row 34.

Charles was more excited than shy about revealing the scene of Nicole deepthroating him, on camera. “I just have to time what happened in Vegas carefully. Nicole might get pissed.”

Pru knew Charles never got his dick sucked. Nobody knew she had fucked men with dicks as long as her arm, thick as her wrist since Twelfth Grade. Tom always knew his nickname ,Mr. Big was appropriate. Each had a unique talent coupled with a need for some sex act that was missing from their marriage.

The pilot came on the speakers, “Ladies and gentlemen. We have good news and bad news. The severe thunderstorm warnings have been lifted around the airport. But we will still have a bumpy ride. We will be taking a short detour and will land safely in about thirty minutes. Damage around the airport is serious. Because of the downed trees and powerlines, once we land and you deplane, you will be pretty-much on your own. I hear that many flights have been cancelled or delayed. Check with the service desk for the latest information. Exit highways from the airport are all closed, due to wind, flooding, knocked down trees and lots of powerline outages.

Nicole’s outburst, “Oh shit, shit. Shit!” broke the silence. Nobody was happy now!

Charles realized Nicole had a right to be upset. He took her hand and said, “We will get through this and so will everyone else on this plane.”

She nodded and became reasonable, “We’ll get out of here by daylight. If we have to sleep in our car or in the airport lobby, we will.”

Charles echoed their resignation, “ We could do worse.”

Pru said something to her husband, Tom, spoke to Nicole, “I’ll bet all the hotel rooms within walking distance of the airport are already taken. TomI reserved a suite with two king-size beds and a sitting room. We can share.”

Tom said, “Wow. That sounds great!”

“And…” he said with a flourish, “you know smoking pot in Las Vegas is legal now. We brought some back with us. It is in a shrink-wrapped pouch in Nicole’s bra. Between our stash and whatever we can find in the airport mall, we should have enough chemicals to keep us happy until tomorrow morning.”

They agreed to meet in the lobby of the hotel. Tom went ahead to the hotel to confirm the room reservations. Charles said he could handle his luggage, plus Nicole’s and Tom’s. Pru behaved like a seasoned traveler who could handle this luggage situation all by herself.

LUXvanessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUXvanessa

“No sweat for anybody. This will work out.” they agreed.

The party of three now retrieved all the luggage and trudged to the hotel. So, began the foursome’s real adventure.

The place was a palace: much better than the travelers had hoped for. The suite had a panoramic view of the ocean, a sitting room, two huge beds and plenty of comfortable places to sit, talk, drink. Plus, the small balcony was a patio large enough for four.

Pru became the organizer, “I’ll call room service for mixers and some snacks. Dick and I can stay here. Nicole, why don’t you and Tom have a couple of hits of your treasure on the balcony. Charles and I can forage for some good gin and a bottle of scotch.”

Pru and Charles took off. The smoke was good, really good. Nicole and Tom had to sit close to pass the pipe back and forth.

After the third toke, Nicole opened up. “Pru said that you seldom get a blowjob.”

“Not so. Never,” he answered.

She led him back inside, to the couch and asked, “Are you ready for this?”

Both were tipsy from the drinks on the plane and the powerful smoke.

Tom got bold, asking, “Tell me about your photoshoot.”

Nicole was taken aback, then smiled. She said, “Vegas is Vegas. We were like teenagers there. Pru told me that how good you are at eating pussy. Did Charles tell you how good I was at swallowing a fat dick?”

“Not exactly. But let’s see what we can do. You go take the first bath or shower, then I will go through the rain locker. When our spouses get back, they can partake of the smoke and bring us some good booze. I am open to anything after that.”

When Nicole and Tom returned, they were loaded down with enough mixers, munchies and alcohol for the evening, Nicole went into the bathroom.

After her bath, she looked at the revealing garb she’d planned as a homecoming present for Charles. She put it on.

When Pru saw Nicole’s bold outfit, she excused herself and emerged in her alluring nightclothes as well.

Charles said, “I’m impressed.”

Tom agreed, “I’m impressed and a little excited.”

Drink and smoke on the patio loosened the group. For a while, they watched the local news, confirming that they would be stuck where they were until at least noon tomorrow.

Back in the large bedroom, the ladies sat down first.

Pru chose a place on one of the beds. She patted a space and said, “Charles, why don’t you sit here by me for a while.”

Not to be outdone, Nicole took Tom’s hand and put him next to her.

Tom agreed, but said, “If I sit next to you, I am going to kiss you.”

Nicole said, “Is that all or a beginning?”

Tom took the hint and kissed her on the lips. He looked across the bed divide and said, “You may kiss my wife as well, to be fair.”

For a while,  there might have been a blanket hanging by a cord between the two beds, for one pair rarely glanced at the other.

At last, with nightclothes all in disarray, Nicole took Tom by the hand and led him into the sitting room. It had room for a tv on the wall, a pair of end tables separating a large pullout couch.

She took her glass, refilled it with ice and a splash of tonic, covering it with a finger of gin. Tom grabbed the scotch, poured some and followed her.

When Tom sat down on the couch, Nicole straddled him and opened her robe even more. He saw her tits, pink all the way to her nipples. He took one in both hands and suckled. When he knew she’d had enough of that one, he instinctively moved to the other one. Tom has a pattern of drawing the tip of the tit into his mouth, to his slightly opened teeth. He clamps down, just hard enough to hold on and then use his lips to pull on the whole tit, assisted by his large hands.

“God! Where did you learn to do that?" she spoke to him, her chin almost on her chest. She mumbled the words, but Tom was not listening anyway.

When he went for the first breast a second time, she protested, “No. No. I can’t take any more of that.”

Nicole was practiced in the art of delaying gratification. She took Tom's head by the jaw bones and lifted him up to her face. She studied his eyes, trying to look into his brain. All she saw was his lust.

They kissed. She nibbled on his lower lip, then he did the same for her. She felt him move a bit, as if he was becoming uncomfortable. With many a previous experience in the front seat of boys’ cars as well as the backseats, she wanted to accommodate him with her treasured pussy.

If one had looked away for a moment or maybe blinked his eyes, when the watcher regained focus, the two would be naked, nude, unclothed and trying to have as many square inches of their bodies touching each other. She kissed him down one arm, then the other. She lapped at his chest and tried to simulate his tit-sucking action.

What Tom did was amazing. I don’t know if it is repeatable, but I am going to try, she thought. She did okay.

Down she went, even further, grabbing his pole at the base and waving it at her lips. A slight readjustment and she could slap the more sensitive bottom of his crown on her lips.

A drop of pre-cum leaked out. She dutifully lapped it up, kept it on her tongue. She knew that a blowjob, even on this magnificent specimen, was not going to happen until he drug her off the couch by the clit.

Instead, she moved her body up for one more round of smooching.

“That’s you, your taste,” she whispered into his ear. “Wanna see how I taste?”

Tom scolded, “You tease!” That could have meant, you are a tease or you are deliberately teasing me.

She answered by taking one of Tim’s hands and rubbing it on her dampening pussy. Tom inserted two fingers into Nicole’s cunt, swirled a bit and brought his fingers up to his mouth. With one motion, he kissed her again, but left room for his fingers to slip into her mouth, then clean his fingers with his own mouth.

His lover slid down so that her ass-cheek was on the edge of the couch. Her legs splayed open and her pussy exposed.

Her lover studied her pussy. “I like clean-shaven women best.”

She answered, “Had I known that, I would have been completely bare for you.”

Tom approached his goal. Nicole was already excited. He knew that by the reddening of her outer lips and the shorter breaths she took.

He looked her straight in the eye and said, “We men admire every part of a woman. We think about wrapping your hair around our dicks while you suck the cum out of us. We love fucking your tits, the bigger, the better, especially when you help out by lapping or sucking on the head when you can reach it. You won’t have any trouble with this bad boy, either. But cunts are special. Each of you have different shapes and tastes, just like men’s dicks.”

With that, Nicole lifted her ass off the edge, offering hers, “Take mine. See if it tastes different, too.”

Tom laid one hand on each hip and petted her, like he would a cat. He interspersed a few words between a dozen strokes.  “Nice pussy. Good pussy. Puff it out for me.”

Nicole raised her bottom one more time, just enough to allow hand access to her cheeks. Tom pulled her toward him and licked the outer lips. She twisted her body, making him move the way she wanted.

He squeezed her cheeks one more time as a signal for her to lift. She did.

Index fingers stroked her labia. “You’re too dry to fuck,” he said. With that, he wetted his index fingers and slipped them into her cunt. Tom was able to move his fingers up and down just inside her slit. He felt the juices flowing.

He sounded serious, as a surgeon might, “I am going to rub just inside your cunt with two fingers. My dick is large, and I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable. I can stretch your cunt. When I know you are ready, you are going to get the ride of your life!”

When those two fingers finally reached the sides of her g-spot, she puffed her belly out, the movement pushing her cunt down onto his fingers.

“Ready?”

“Umphh,” was all she could say.

He kept those two fingers astride her g-spot while he began sucking on her clit. He used the same lip motion as he had on her tit, but this time, grasping her clit with his lips, pulling her toward him. Then came the gentle nipping. Finally, she could stand no more.

She grabbed the sides of his head and rubbed her whole sex, ass hole to landing strip of hair, up and down on his face.

She’s lasting longer than most, he was able to conjure as the only cogent thought in a whirlwind of his own excitement.

“I... I... I can’t stop!” Whether it was the excellent pussy-licking, the pot and alcohol, the sense of ‘doing it’ one room away from her husband or a combination, Nicole could not tell.

All she knew is that she couldn’t stop. She pushed him onto the floor, tossed pillows toward his hips and climbed on him. The pillows cushioned her knees and raised her cunt just enough to massage the head of Tom’s member.

Nicole said aloud, “This is the biggest pole I ever rode. This is like a horse-dick.”

He fixed his gaze, “I set it up for you. You can handle it. Just lower yourself onto me. I want you all at once, all the way down, so you my pole hits your uterus. All the way down, NOW!”

She was good. Not squeamish at all. Tom liked his women to follow orders. Her primordial movements were amplified by the hesitation at screaming as she wanted, at the top of her lungs. Her husband was five steps away. Her climax was magnificent, but silent. That frustration added to her pleasure.

Her lover Tom was in for a treat. Nicole climbed off him, his still rigid, glistening pole waving and pulsating, inviting her.

She accepted the invitation. Tom had had his dick sucked many times before marriage. After? Not so much. This lady knew what she was doing.

The man lying on the carpet of the foyer tried to remain quiet, for everyone’ sake. She brought him close twice, once with her lips around his crown, once deep-throating him. She was ready to finish him off.

“You ready?” She used her husky, sexy voice to ask.

“Yeah,” he snorted.

It was all over in a matter of seconds. Nicole was the jerk-off mistress in college. She knew to keep her palms wet, with spit or pre-cum. She used long strokes for a while, and when her thumb reached the crown, she squeezed the crown while jerking.

“Really ready,” she asked.

He nodded and she slipped his crown into her mouth, slobbered on it to make the dick think it was deep inside a tight pussy and jerked as fast as she could.Hher thumb traveled only the distance from the bottom of the crown to the top. She swallowed every drop, through three hip-thrusting spasms.

The couple dressed to appear somewhat decent and sipped the last of their drinks.

“We’ll be dry until they finish,” Nicole observed.

“They can’t last longer than we did,” he answered. “The smoke and the drinks are in there.”

“Be patient. We know our spouses,” she wisely observed, resting between Tom’s open legs, her head under his chin. Tom's fingers idly stroked her tits. Her fingers squeazed his knees and stroked his legs.

They heard a gentle tap-tap-tap on the door. 

Pru whispered into Tom's ear, "Time for Round Two."

 

Published 
Written by tlogtlom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments