Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Foolish Flashing Fantasy

"I relate a flashing fantasy I have"

23
12 Comments 12
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Competition Entry: Foolish

Author's Notes

"I know that my flashing hobby could be seen as showing a lack of good judgment. However, regardless of how foolish it might seem to be, I get a real thrill from it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This story relates a flashing fantasy that I have had for a very long time."

It is just after 10:00 at night.  After an exhausting seven hour trip I have finally make it to my fourth-floor room.  I am really pissed off that I have had to undertake this emergency business trip. Especially since it is to a city that I have never visited before.  

As an avid flasher, I normally research the hotel where I am going to stay to make sure that it is amenable to my hobby.  This time though, with less than a days notice, I did not have the time.  

My first meeting is at 8:00 in the morning, so I have had to come into the city the day before.  From the research I did while I was waiting in the departure lounge, the only thing I was able to determine was that my hotel was an older building and across the street from the Stewart Building of a downtown university campus.

After I unpack my suitcase, I turn off the lights and slowly open the curtains.  While pleased to see the floor to ceiling window, I was not expecting to see anything but a dark high rise across the street. 

I am pleasantly surprised when I see several of windows in the building have lights on, though most have their blinds closed.  I am very intrigued when I observe, in the windows that do not have closed blinds, young men and women sitting at desks that face the windows.

Oh! The Stewart Building must be a campus dorm. This could be interesting.

Realizing an opportunity when I see it, I start to get ready. 

Working in the dark, I position the room’s floor lamp beside the window so its light will shine on me when I stand there.  I then strip off my clothes and put on a sleep-shirt so my exposure will seem accidental. 

When everything is ready, I stand by my window with one hand on the light switch, and the other holding my tablet.  

I patiently scan the windows waiting for someone to look up from the work they are doing at their desk.

Finally, after what seems like an interminable amount of time, I see a woman look up from her desk. 

I flick the switch.  Brightly illuminated I stand there exposed.  I pretend to be texting on my tablet as I wait to see if she will notice me.

Damn!  She did not see me, I think as I watch her look back down.

I am about to turn off the light when I see the woman in the room adjacent to my initial target staring at me with her mouth wide open.

She has seen me, I think excitedly.

I stay where I am and continue to pretend to be texting.  

As I watch her surreptitiously, I notice that she keeps watching.

Great!  She is intrigued and wants to keep looking.

After a moment I see her pick up her phone and begin to tap it.  As she looks back at me, I see the original woman, after she picks up her phone, look up.  Her mouth opens wide as she sees me.  They continue to watch me intently for a moment before they both start tapping their phones.

Oh my.  This could get really interesting.

I glance at other windows and see blinds slide open and faces look out.  There have to be people in almost fifteen windows looking at me and the number of windows is growing.

Then, I see other men and women joining my two original flashees at their windows. The same begins to happen at other windows too.

My God!  This is quite the crowd.

My heart is pounding.  I can almost feel the blood coursing through my veins.  I try to do a quick count. 

Three.

Seven.

Twelve.

Eighteen.

Twenty-two.

MiaFerarra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaFerarra

Twenty-five.

Twenty-six.

Thirty.

Thirty-six.

Forty-one.

Forty-three.

Forty-seven.

Damn. Are there four or five people there?

Shit. Which was the last window I counted?

Wow!  Two more people have joined my original woman.

The excitement of the size of the crowd that is looking at me has, unfortunately, has a side effect.  

My breathing has grown shallow and rapid.  

My face is flushing.  

Worse, my cock is beginning to thicken.

Oh shit!  If I get hard they will know that I am doing this on purpose.  That what they are seeing is not an accidental sighting.

I have had this happen during previous flashes so I know that I can not stop it.  Embracing what I know is inevitable, I begin to touch myself.  With the excitement of the size of the crowd, as well as my touching, the inescapable happens and my audience is soon looking at me with a rock hard erection.

As I stand there pretending to text, I flex my groin muscles so that my erection seems to pulse.  I also move my feet back and forth a little so my audience gets a little bit of a profile view.

Stealing a glance at them I see that they are reacting like previous audiences have ... pointing, laughing, back slapping and making up and down hand motions.  They seem like they are totally into my show.

Do I continue or leave it alone?

With my frustration over having to make this trip, the size of my audience, and the state of my body I think, What the hell!  In for a penny, in for a pound.

After pretending to fiddle with my tablet, I point it at my erection.  I smile and start to talk at it so that my audience thinks that I am sexting.  After making a couple of waving hand gestures, I turn sideways to the window and place it on the floor in front of me. 

Cupping my balls with my left hand, I slowly begin to move my right hand up and down my shaft.  

Glancing at my audience I see that their excited animation has subsided and that they are watching me intently.

I continue my slow stroking and feel that special tingle building.  

As my hips begin to rock in time with the movement of my hand, I wrap my left hand around it too.

The sensation I love starts to grow from my core as I increase the tempo of my strokes.

Soon the bucking of my hips mirrors the movement of my hands.  The hand fucking sensation is so wonderful that I almost forget where I am.  

Then, at the peak of a thrust, my body’s muscles contract and I ejaculate.  A second, third and fourth time my hips thrust forward and I spurt.

Trembling, I fall back against the wall almost inert.  My exertions have left me totally spent.

Through slitted eyes I look out at my audience.  They are talking excitedly to those that they are with.  Some are emulating the bucking of my hips.  A few I see have their phones pointed at me.

I guess they liked the show, I think contentedly.

After resting several moments, I push away from the wall and pick up my tablet.  After pretending to say something to my sexting partner, I turn off the light.

Again in the dark, I look out at my audience.  They continue to talk excitedly about what they have just witnessed.  A few are looking over the shoulders of others watching what they have recorded on their phones.

Well, I sigh, at least one good memory will come out of this business trip.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by verytrustedsource
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments