Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucked on the side of the Highway

"As usual, a true story mixed with a touch of fantasy here and there."

23
11 Comments 11
20.8k Views 20.8k
747 words 747 words
We were on our way back from a trip and I was driving.

James looked over at me with lust filled eyes.

"What are you thinking about?" I said teasing him.

I knew exactly what he wanted. 

"Nothing" he said shifting his body towards me.

He reached under my shirt and pulled my bra down and pinched my nipple hard.

"Fuck!" I said as my eyes closed and I moaned.

He knew my nipples were extremely sensitive, one little pinch or twist and I was ready to be fucked.

I reached down to rub my throbbing clit, but he batted my hand away.

"No, you can't touch yourself, pay attention to the road" he said as he lifted my shirt up.

"What're you doing?" I said looking around to see if anybody could see us.

It was the middle of the afternoon and we were on the highway. There were plenty of cars and I was afraid someone might see us.

He began licking my nipple and biting it playfully.

"Fuck James stop... "I said trying to push him away."We can't, there isn't a rest stop for miles, and its daylight, anybody could see us."

He ignored me and reached under my skirt and rubbed between my lips.

"Your saying we can't, but your body wants it." He said moving my panties to the side and pushing one finger deep inside me.

"Oh God..." I yelled as I threw my head back. When I opened my eyes I saw a trucker looking down at us.

"James! That guy can see us! stop!" I said pushing his head back from my chest.

"Let him watch. Besides, you seem to be getting excited from him watching." He said as he pushed two fingers inside of me now while biting on my nipple.

The trucker just stared dumbfounded. I could feel myself getting closer as his eyes bore holes into my body.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I slowed down and quickly pulled off to the side of the road. I climbed into the backseat on my hands and knees.

I looked up and James who had wide eyes.

"Fuck your little slut." I said massaging around my soaking lips.

James climbed into the back right behind me and put the tip of his head right on my waiting lips.

"You want to be watched don't you? You little fucking slut." he said slapping me hard on the ass.

"Yes, please." I replied trying to push back onto him.

"So eager.

DeviIhDiamott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeviIhDiamott

Aren't you?" he said grabbing my hair and shoving me against the window.

My breath fogged up the window as my nipples stiffened against the cold glass.

He slowly shoved his cock inside of me.

"Fuck me hard! Please!" I yelled pushing back so his cock drove deeper into me.

He was pounding so hard into me the car was shaking, but I didn't care. I wanted him to ravage me.

"Please let me cum. I'm so close."

"Not just yet Emily." He cooed as he pulled out of me.

"What are you doing?" I said as I saw him get out of the car.

"Come out here if you want to cum, slut." He said standing at the back of the car.

I was afraid, but nevertheless walked outside and stood beside him.

He grabbed my hair again and leaned me over the trunk of the car.

Lifting up my skirt, he shoved his face right into my pussy and began lapping and licking up all my juices.

Then he forced his cock into me. Slow breaths escaped me, then I realized.

We were out in the open, anybody could see us.

But his arm would not let me move.

I could feel great pressure building in my stomach.

"I'm going to cum!" I gasped.

I nearly screamed with pleasure as cars zoomed past us.

All those people, driving by.

Not knowing that a little slut was getting fucked right in front of them waiting to be caught.

God, I could barely breathe from all the excitement.

My body shook one last time. I came so hard I pushed James cock out of me. 

He got up and pulled my skirt down over my shaking legs and kissed me on the cheek and helped me back into the car.

He looked over at me with a huge grin and said "We'll have to go on road trips more often."

"Agreed" I said rubbing my still throbbing clit. 

Published 
Written by MissSerendipity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments