Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun on a sunny day

"Who knew being outside can be such fun?"

56
28 Comments 28
13.7k Views 13.7k
696 words 696 words
I started writing this in the Forum section and then realized it was going to be to long.

I've had sex a few time outside and have always loved it. One of my favorite happened a couple of years ago and I thought you may enjoy.

It was the middle of the week and my husband was not traveling so we were having a good time just hanging out together. My husband decided he wanted to go visit this lake park/area about 40 minutes away. I really wasn't interested but agreed to go. He smiled and asked me to wear my black bikini with my short jean skirt. I pulled a cute little summer top on that I left open. As we drove we talked about nothing important, but his hand was all over my legs teasing me. When we first arrived, we decided to walked around down by the water area and enjoy the sun. Since there weren't many people around, my husband suggested I remove the top and just walk around in my bikini top and skirt.

After spending some time down by the water my husband suggested we should go on one of the walking trails. We walked back to the car grabbed a couple of bottles of water and he grabbed a draw string bag. I asked why he was bringing the bag and he smiled and said "You find out later". I laughed as we headed for the trails. Once we were on the trails, it didn't take long before my husband's hands were all over me as we walked. We stopped a few times and kissed as his hands were massaging my breast and bottom. Eventually he pulled me off the trail and to this secluded area and started kissing me harder. He then told me to face a tree and wrap my arms around it. I was laughing and argued while he pulled my arms around the tree. Smiling he pulled out a pair of handcuffed and cuffed me to the tree.

He walked around the tree checking me out as I laughed asking what he was doing.

MariamLuxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariamLuxe

He then walked behind me and untied my top and let it fall to the ground. He then unzipped my skirt and slide it over my hips and pushing it down to my feet. I stepped out of the skirt as he pushed my legs apart rubbing my clit over the top of my bathing suit. I couldn't believe how turned on I was at the same time so scared of being caught handcuffed to the tree. He stood behind me, kissing my shoulders and neck. He slide his hand inside my suit and slowly entered me with his middle finger. He pressed his palm into my clit as his finger slide into me. He stopped against my protest not too, only to slide my bottoms of of me. Sliding down on the ground between me and the tree, basically picking me up and locking his mouth on my clit. With his face buried into me it didn't take long before I came as his tongue teased my clit. Gently placing back on the ground, he stood moving behind me commenting about how wet I was and how much I came.

He pushed me forward as he guided his cock into me from behind. Grabbing my hips as he started slamming into me harder and faster. I can't tell you how turned on I was being cuffed to the tree outside having my husband have his way with me. Unfortunately he was so turned on that he didn't last as long as I wished he would have. After a few minutes of teasing me about leaving me there for the next guy, he finally unlocked the cuffs and let me free. We put on our clothes and headed back to the car. As we were walking we passed a ranger that smiled and said he hoped we enjoyed our walk. When we were in the car I asked my husband what he thought the ranger meant by that comment. He laughed and said "Honey, you were VERY loud when you came". 
Published 
Written by Scshavedmom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments