Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel neighbours, part one

"A sweet couple gets carried away walking the streets of Barcelona"

5
3 Comments 3
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

“I love you, babe,” I heard her say when I was having my morning coffee on the hotel room balcony. It must have been around 10 AM when we finally woke. She came half-running and sat on my lap, facing me. I love her, everything about her. Her smile, her eyes, the way she is. And yes, her body. Her perfect rounded and fit tanned breasts facing me as she leans in inviting me to give them a kiss. Her body blocked the sun as I was enjoying the taste of her beautiful nipples.

“So what’s the plan for today?” she asked from the bathroom once she was back in the hotel room. 

“I don’t know. I think we should walk around town, see some sights and stop by a few cafes. What do you think?”  She agreed, as as we almost always do as we really are very much alike.

At home, Rebecca is more of a conservative type when it comes to what she wears. She knows how beautiful her body is but she keeps her office clothes classy. I like that. Pencil skirts, elegant dresses, blouses. But when she’s on vacation she is so much more free in terms of what she wears. I watched her pulling on denim shorts just barely covering her cheeks. And on top, she went with a white shirt with a palm print. Cliche? A bit, but it works - it’s a wonderful design. And I guessed right, noticing she decided to leave the bra in the drawer.

“You ready, Marcus?” she turned to me. I kind of was-you know how guys are, they just wear some trousers and a t-shirt and a pair of flip flops. “Really? Marcus, put something else on,” she said looking around the room. After a quick search, she threw me a short sleeved shirt and a pair of knee-high trousers.

We sat down at small cute street side cafe for some macchiatos and croissants. Enjoying each others company we chatted just about everything. How good it was to get out of home and work, how much we loved last years vacation in Italy. This is our third vacation now and we’ve become the best traveling buddies.

“Excuse me, can we get two glasses of wine spritzer?” she asked when the waitress came to take our empty coffee mugs. A couple of minutes later we raised our glasses. “To our vacation!” The way her shirt fell on her body I could see her breasts standing proud. I lost myself in that moment.

“Should we go and see the Montjuic?” Rebecca asked me. The castle on top of Montjuic is one of the must-see attractions with amazing views to the city of Barcelona.

As we were walking down the street I took the camera to film a few shots. Barcelona at it’s very best-the beautiful and buzzing La Rambla. She was walking in front of me clearly enjoying the sun and warm breeze of Spainish air. Enough of the buildings and street artists, I wanted her in my frame. Those denim shorts hugging her beautiful behind as she walked carelessly in front of me doing a full turn every now and then as she was enjoying the attention. She was almost flying. It seemed as if she was in slow motion watching her through viewfinder display.

We sat opposite each other in the cable car taking us up to Montjuic. The clear day offered us some amazing views as we got higher off the ground. Once again, I decided to film a few shots of the beautiful Barcelona cityscape, panning slowly before turning to Rebecca. Her playful eyes flickered to the camera as she slowly pulled up her shirt to expose her breasts for the camera.

Mailydavies
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mailydavies

I continued to enjoy the view on the viewfinder screen mesmerized by the sight. A shadow of a passing cable car ran over her full breasts in the Catalonian daylight high above the ground. I watched her tease me some more, slowly squeezing her beauties before covering them right before we reached the mountain top. The camera made two quick beeps and shut down.

The wind ruffled her brunette hair as we walked in the mountain top castle, passing Catalan guitar players and heading indoors to see the exhibition. She grabbed my hand and pulled me behind the corner to give me a wet and passionate kiss, pushing me against the wall. Her body leaned on mine and I grabbed her ass cheeks for a squeeze she enjoys so much. Our tongues explored each others mouths as we heard a group closing in and had to stop despite our bodies telling us otherwise.

As she was standing on the edge of the mountain the wind blew her shirt as it pleased. I was jealous of that wind as I wanted to be the one being able to caress her breasts through the thin fabric of her shirt.

On our way down she sat next to me on the cable car. She unbuttoned my trousers and slid her hand inside to grab hold of my cock and pulled it out. I grew instantly between her fingers as her thumb was rubbing the head of my erection. Her grip is firm, yet playful sliding up and down. “Please…” escaped my lips.

“No, not yet Marcus…” was her response as she was stroking me on the cable car mostly covered by glass. In my mind, I begged for her lips to grab me but I had to settle for a tease. A very public tease with my throbbing cock enjoying the sun over the mountain side. She was stroking me slowly most of the way down stopping a minute before we got to the station. “Calm down now, you need to hide this,” she said with a devilish smile on her face.

We decided to stop by a few other sights worth seeing. We went to park Güell where it was my turn to grab her out of sight of others and push her against the wall. Our passionate lips once again met for a full, wet kiss. I couldn’t hold myself back so I pulled her shirt up to bury my face in her delicious breasts. Sucking her nipples and kissing her tits made her moan just enough for somebody nearby to hear. The passion grew quickly as she was rubbed my hard cock through my trousers. I was hungry for her boobs as I totally lost myself in that moment of passion and heat. We heard a short scream from a middle-aged woman who spotted us nearby. I turned to see her shocked face. For a second, Rebecca forgot to pull down her shirt and stood there with her breasts on full display. I grabbed her hand and we started to run towards the exit, our fear and surprise turning into laughter.

We stopped to catch our breath. “Well that was probably the highlight of her trip,” Rebecca said laughing.

“Damn Rebecca, you drive me crazy!” was the only thing I was able to answer. “I want to fuck you so hard right now!” I almost screamed.

“Haha, easy there stallion,” was her response leaning in and giving me a kiss before running away leaving me standing to enjoy her legs and butt-hugging shorts. Turning around she flashed her boobs for me once again asking “Are you coming?” I sure was…

 

 

Published 
Written by seductivethoughts
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments