Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became A Slut part 6

"A nieve young college girl is transformed into a slut by her roommate."

67
13 Comments 13
38.5k Views 38.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
I woke up from my nap with a big black cat staring at me. Ashley was dressed for the Halloween party wearing a black body suit. There was a small hole on the back where a long black tail slipped through attached to a butt plug. She even had cute little ears and whiskers and black thigh high boots. I suggested we just stay there and have our own party. I would just snack on pussy cat. Since I was naked I almost convinced her but she stood firm and said she really wanted to go and show off our costumes. I asked what my costume was and she got all excited and said come see.

I went to the living room and all I saw was silver knee high boots with ridiculous 8” heels. I asked if she expected me to go out just wearing boots but she said I was wearing a latex suit. She told me to sit down and she would do my makeup first. She pulled out silver makeup and started on my face. I asked what I was going as and she said a robot. After completely covering my face in silver, she worked down my neck. Then she pulled out the latex body paint and completely covered my body front and back. She had me stand up and painted my ass and the back of my legs then had me turn around and finished up the front. I was completely covered in silver head to toe. She helped my put on the boots and said we were ready to go. The latex was on thick but my nipples were still visible. I told her she was crazy if she thought I was going out like that. She said she probably was and pulled me out the door.

I was holding on to Ashley as we walked so I wouldn’t fall off my heels. As we walked out of the building a couple of girls asked if I was naked. I just told them it was a latex suit. Two guys saw us and asked if I was naked. When I said no they asked us to go with them instead of the party. We told them no. When we got to the party there was someone announcing everyone’s arrival. He asked how we should be announced and Ashley told him to say Pussy Cat and Sexbot. I was handed a beer and drank it down fast. I needed to be drunk to make it through this party. I saw a guy pull on Ashley’s tail. When he realized it went through the suit instead of being connected he really started playing with her. He got a couple of friends to hold her down over the table then pulled her tail and butt plug out. He replaced the plug with his cock and fucked her hard. When he came in her ass everyone cheered. Then he pulled out and put the plug back in.

I had been watching the action along with almost everyone else and didn’t notice the girl standing next to me. When I saw her she asked if I was wearing a latex suit. I told her yes. She pinched my nipple and asked why the latex came off and why she could see my pink nipple. Before I could come up with an answer, she slipped a finger in my pussy and asked how she could reach through latex. I told her it was paint and she slipped in a second finger. She asked if I was a sexbot and I said I guess so. Then she told me to get on my knees and put my head under her skirt and make her cum. She took me to the corner of the room and told me to get to it. She wasn’t wearing any panties so I starting sucking on her clit. I used two fingers in her pussy while I sucked then got another finger wet from her pussy and pushed it in her ass. I was fucking her ass and pussy and sucking on her until she started to scream. She came hard all over my face. When I got out from under her skirt and turned around, everyone clapped. She kissed me and said I was yummy. Then she told everyone it was latex paint. She rubbed my nipple, peeling paint off, and showed everyone.

The next thing I knew I was surrounded by guys. Hands were rubbing all over me; pinching my tits and my ass. Then I felt them on my pussy. I didn’t know who was touching me or fingering me. They picked me up and carried me to the middle of the room.

MiaSonic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSonic

I was put on the floor and the next thing I saw was a big cock coming at my mouth. I took it but wasn’t giving him a blow job. He was just fucking my mouth. I was still being fingered but the fingers were soon replaced by a cock. After my mouth and pussy were filled with cum I was helped up and told to enjoy the rest of the party. I drank another beer before heading to the dance floor. As the night went on, more and more of the body paint was rubbed off.

Some guy decided it was time for a “suck off.” All of the willing girls got on their knees. There were only a couple that didn’t want to participate but after their boy friends convinced them it would be fun, they joined in. One girl pulled off her top saying she didn’t want to get cum on it. The rest of the girls followed suit. Even the last two to line up were topless. There were more guys than girls so when they told the guys to pick a girl, some of them were left out. The boyfriends of the two were pushed out of the way and the girls ended up with guys they didn’t know. I heard one of them say that he had forced her into doing it so he deserved what he got and she was going to enjoy it. I called him over and told him I would give him a hand job while I was sucking the other guy and once the first guy came I would suck him next. She heard me say it and wasn’t very happy but she couldn’t do anything about it. The boyfriend of the other girl came up to me and said I had two hands. I looked at him and said why not. The guy running the party said the first girl to get a guy to blow wins but everyone has to keep going til everyone came.

My guy was rock hard and already leaking pre cum. I grabbed a cock in each hand then sucked his cock into my mouth. I was at a disadvantage because the other girls could use their hands so I sucked hard and fast. He came in less than a minute. I sucked off the other two guys and finished last. Then they announced that I was the winner. My first guy had cum first and my second guy had cum before some of the others. I asked what my prize was and he said I get to get fucked by three guys at the same time. He laid down on a little table and I was taken and impaled on his waiting cock. Then his friend came up behind me and started working into my ass. Once he was in another cock was waiting for my mouth. The guy in my ass started pounding me forcing me hard onto the pussy guy and mouth guy. Every time he pulled back I was pulled back off the other two. I was so full I thought I would explode. I was being pounded so hard I screamed out when I came. Just then my mouth was flooded with cum. I was trying to swallow but was chocking on it. He kept his cock in my mouth and pushed in even farther. The guy behind me pushed in hard and held tight and emptied his load into my ass. His pulsing cock was enough to send the other guy over the edge into my pussy. When they pulled out, Ashley helped me up. Cum was running out of my pussy and ass down my legs. I had cum on my chin. She handed me a bottle of water and told me to drink it down. After drinking it I made my way to the restroom to get cleaned up. I saw in the mirror that most of the body paint had been rubbed off. After I came out, everyone told me I made a great sexbot.

Ashley took me by the arm and said it was time to go home. We walked out and started toward the dorm. We were a couple of blocks from the party and had one more block to go when a guy and girl started looking at us. The girl asked why I was naked. I hadn’t even thought about it when we left. I made Ashley move us into the shadows for the rest of the walk home. I was thankful that it was 3:00 AM and not too many people were out. We got back to the room and climbed into bed and slept until late the next day. I woke up and still had the boots on. I was sore so I knew it wasn’t a dream.

Published 
Written by lindseyaggie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments