Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I learned I am hung(non-fiction)

"I never really knew how I compared, but now I do, and it's awesome."

9
3 Comments 3
37.2k Views 37.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
I have always been a shy and modest guy. My family has always been religious, so when I was growing up all of my friends were the same. I was definitely what you would call a sheltered child. I know many people get past their shyness in the locker room in high school or earlier, but I was home/private schooled on and off until 10th grade when I finally went to a public high school for the experience. However, I never had to take a gym class because my mom gave me all my p.e. credits in 9th grade for taking karate three days a week. I had one close friend that I would talk to about sex once I started public school, but he was pretty shy as well so we never actually saw each other naked or talked about our bodies. Honestly, we only made the usual horny, teenage jokes. I am now twenty-two years old and still a virgin, but mostly, because until recently I lived in a small town that barely has any good looking, intelligent girls, and I decided not to settle just to get laid. I have watched porn for a while now and because of that I always felt inferior when it comes to penis size, so that's one reason why I avoided being naked in front of others.

Recently, I decided to start working out with a co worker who is ripped, and he has helped me make major gains. I have always been a slim guy, but thanks to genetics not scrawny. My dad worked out for a year or two when I was younger and really gained a lot of muscle, and even once he stopped working out he didn't loose any of his muscle mass, only endurance.

I lived only a few blocks from the gym so I would jog there every day, work out, the jog home. I did this out of practicality, but because of it I never set foot in the locker room except to go to the bathroom. I am straight and have gained more confidence since I was younger and have no interest in seeing other men naked, but I definitely noticed the difference in size. Let me remind you though that this is a small town and even though the regulars at the gym were ripped, they were not what I would call attractive men, not to brag but I can confidently say that I was one of the best looking guys at the gym, so that's when I started to gain confidence in myself and realized that I at least did not have a small penis.

Recently though I moved out of the small town 1,500 miles away to a big city, where I felt I had more opportunity in women, schooling, and jobs. Right away I found a gym and it was much more modern than the one I went to before with a lot more people there at a time. Unfortunately, because of where I live I have to travel 10 minutes to get to the gym, so I decided to just get over it and start changing in the locker room.

The first day was an exciting one. I got to the gym and went to the locker room, I was surprised because there were more than 15 guys in the locker room, many more than I was used to or had expected to see. Because of this though I felt even less awkward about changing because I felt I wouldn't stand out among so many guys who all seemed to be ignoring each other anyway (except three gray haired men having a conversion whilst completely naked). I didn't feel shy at all when I dropped my pants and changed, which was a happy surprise, I felt like I finally had the confidence of at least the average Joe.

During my workout though I noticed that a few of the guys in the gym who were talking between sets would occasionally look at me and I felt like they were talking about me, they didn't do anything obvious, only look. I figured it was because I had moved to an area where there were and equal number of Hispanics and Caucasians, and as I am a red head I am almost always the whitest guy around. I started to wonder what they were talking about though even though I suspected I already knew, I had gotten looks from some of the Hispanics before and was used to being a token white(est) guy, so it didn't surprise or offend me that I got some attention.

When I was done I went back to the locker room to hit the shower.

Lee455
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lee455

Because of the size of the gym there were not shower stalls, but few communal showers. I felt a little weird about this, but I had already decided not to be shy so I went for it. Most of the wall showers were taken so I stood under one of the ceiling shower heads. It was pretty cool because there was a big tile under each one that acted as a switch for the shower head, I don't know if this is a common thing, but I had never seen or heard of it before. Because of this I was paying more attention to the tile for the first few seconds before I started cleaning up. I looked around and couldn't help but notice all the other men around me. I tried not to look at first but then I noticed that the few guys around me were all smaller than me, so curiosity got the better of me and I started checking out the other guys in the room. One by one I noticed that I was bigger than each and every one of them. It was at that moment that I had the life changing revelation that I was not only average or better, but that I was actually hung.

That's when I started to notice that a few of the guys were checking me out, in that one moment I felt my confidence go over 9000. I started slowing down my cleaning, now enjoying the fact that I had the biggest dick in the room. All my shyness about being naked in front of others was completely gone, and had turned into the opposite. I continued to notice the other men's dicks and realized that one of the guys facing the wall, who had noticed me, had an erection, I figured that he was gay, or at least bi but I decided not to feel weird about it and just let him enjoy the view (which never would have been my thoughts a few minutes ago).He turned a bit more towards me and then I realized that my flaccid dick was bigger than his erection. My dick is 5 inches flaccid and around 7.75 inches erect, so I would put myself happily between being a grower and a shower. I knew that this man just has a less than average sized penis but it still made me feel good.

I ended up washing my hair twice and the other guys probably knew what was going through my head, but I didn't care anymore. I took my time and went back out to the lockers, and again decided to take my time getting dressed. 

No one had said anything in the shower but when I got back to my locker I was next to a teenage Hispanic boy who I wouldn't say was ripped, but he was farther along than me. He didn't seem shy either and casually glanced and my dick and looked away, then he did a double take and complimented me on my size. He said it in a non sexual way so I took it as a compliment. I thanked him and told him he looked like he was doing well in the gym and he responded that anyone could look like him once they worked out enough, but nothing he could do would give him a horse dick. I knew this was an exaggeration and I hadn't thought I could get any more confident but that comment definitely did it. Once again I thanked him and he clarified that he wasn't hitting on me or anything, just making an observation. I told him I had realized that, so there wasn't an awkward moment. Once I was changed into my normal clothes and him into his gym clothes I bid him farewell and went home feeling like a completely different person than I had over an hour ago. That was two days ago and I went again yesterday, there was a black guy in the shower who followed the stereotype and I'm guessing we're the same size. He noticed me and just gave me a nod. I am not gay and I'm not turning gay, but I would definitely say that I am developing a bit of an exhibitionist streak, and now have more reason to go to the gym other than just person fitness.

Published 
Written by GainingConfidence
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments