Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How It Started Pt.3

"Her next showing"

21
8 Comments 8
31.5k Views 31.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
We discussed how excited it had made us, with her wearing the football jersey and no bra underneath it. She had been unaware that part of her nipple poked out from time to time. Hearing that seemed to excite her even more and I could tell that that she had really enjoyed letting him see her tits.

Throughout the week, when we had sex, I would bring up different things from our game nights with my friend. It never failed to excite her, and made her even more aroused than she already was.

“He knows that we knew that he could see my tits, doesn’t he?” she asked.

I replied that I thought so.

“He DOES know, doesn’t he?” she repeated.

I could tell that this thought was making her hot, so I agreed.

“Yeah, he knows. I bet you’d really like him to see those tits wouldn’t you? A good look at them, without having to sneak a peek every now and then.”

“Maybe,” she said “would you like that? Would you like him to see my tits? You want me to let your friend see your wife’s tits?”

“Yes, I do, “I told her “I think you want him to see them too. It makes you hot knowing that he is looking at them, doesn’t it?”

At first she just said “Kind of.”

I asked her again “It DOES make you hot, now doesn’t it. It makes your pussy soaking wet, just by knowing that he has seen your tits, right?”

“Fuck, yes!” she responded “knowing your friend is looking at my tits, with you sat right there is so fucking hot!”

I decided that I wanted to let him see more of her tits, but to still do it in a teasing way. I didn’t want us to play strip poker, or anything like that. I was enjoying the fact that he was getting to see them and, although it was getting more obvious, it was still subtle. It wasn’t as though I was saying “Here are her tits, have a look.” I enjoyed seeing him take a peek and try to get a good look without being caught.

When we were out shopping later that week I got my wife to buy an oversized tank top, it was perfect! It had HUGE armholes that reached down almost to her waist. Also, the neckline wasn’t too low. As she tried it on I could see half of the side of her tits while she was standing still. It was awesome! I decided what the heck.

“Nice,” I told her “but how would you like to let him see more?”

She looked at me and asked me what I meant.

“How can I let him see more? For him to see any more, I’d have to take the top off.”

“No, that wasn’t what I meant,” I told her “what about your pussy, hun. Don’t you want to let him see your pussy?”

Now she was curious and wanted to know how she would go about doing that. I told her to look for a pair of shorts with huge leg holes, just like the tank top had the big armholes. Finally, we found pair that were made out of sweatpants material. They were cut near the crotch, so the leg openings were rather big. When we got home I got her to try them on and then to sit in different positions to see which gave the best view of her pussy.

I found that if I sat on the floor opposite one of the chairs in our living room, you could see right up the leg of the shorts to her beautiful pussy. I couldn’t wait for our next game night. All of this talking and our fucking was getting to us both. I told her that it was up to her, if she wanted to let him have a real look at her tits, I would excuse myself to use the rest room. She could let him see them while I was gone.

I would also say that I might be awhile, as my stomach was really rumbling, and also I would make plenty of noise when I was returning so that they would know when to stop. She told me that she would think about it, but what if he tried to feel them?

That weekend he called, as usual, to see if we were up for games again. I told him that it sounded like a good plan and he replied that he would be over soon.

My wife was dressed in the tank top and shorts, this was it! I could tell that she was nervous.

“Remember, it’s up to you,” I told her “just do whatever you are comfortable with doing.”

“Thanks,” she replied “I love you so much.”

When my friend arrived my wife was in the other room. We sat and talked for a while and then he asked if she had gone out somewhere. I told him that she was here, but she was busy doing something at the moment and that she would be with us soon. I could see the relief in him when I said that. You should have seen his face when she did walk in!

In all of the times, since that first night, he had never said a word or hinted about anything. It was as if everything was normal.

We started by playing cards, just like the other nights. I got us some snacks and drinks after a few hand, and I also wanted to see the view that he was getting. There was a lovely side view of her tits through the armhole. I am sure you won’t be surprised to hear that my friend proceeded to slide a few cards off the table when dealing to my wife. Amazingly he never slid my way!

I knew he had gotten a view all the way to her waist from that angle. We played a few other games, and then she said that she was tired of sitting in the chairs and suggested that we moved into the living room. She got out a board game, which involved a lot of dice and moving and stretching over the board. This would require her to lean over, when moving her piece on his side of the board.

I had made sure that he sat opposite to her and I could see him looking down her top nearly every time she moved a piece to his side. As soon as the game was over my wife leaned back against the couch – we were sat on the floor – and said that she needed to stretch her legs out.

MissyyMartinezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissyyMartinezz



As she did that her legs were facing my friend. Straight out went her legs, but when she pulled them back, she raised one leg and let her chin rest on her knee for a while, whilst her other leg was laid to the side. That was it, the money shot!

I knew as soon as looked at her he would be seeing that sweet pussy of hers. It took him a while to glance her way, as he was talking to me. When he did, he couldn’t help himself, he did a double take. Then he quickly realised what he had done and turned back to and continued talking. When my wife was talking she had his undivided attention. It was fun for me to steal a glance at him staring at her pussy, as much as he dared for fear of being caught.

He surprised me by saying that, as it was getting late, he needed to get home. I was caught off guard, as he got up and started towards the door.

“Hang on for a little while if you can,” I said “I need to ask you about that restaurant you were telling me about the other day.”

“I’ll be right back,” I continued “I gotta go to the restroom, my stomach is talking to me. Don’t take off, I ‘ll be back in a bit.”

He said he could wait; it wasn’t that big of a deal.

Looking at the wife as I went past; it was up to her now. Heading to the bathroom I shut the door, but I didn’t go in. I had noticed if I peeked around the corner I could see their reflections in a picture on the wall. I knew they wouldn’t see me, as I was in the dark hallway. Then I heard my wife speak.

“Well, did you have fun tonight” she asked him.

“Yes, I enjoyed the game” he replied.

“That’s not what I mean. Did you enjoy looking at my tits all night? I saw you looking.”

I could see that he was taken aback by this, as he stammered that he hadn’t been.

“Don’t lie to me,” she continued “I saw you several times. Did you like what you saw?”

I guess he decided that he had been caught, so what the hell.

“Well, yeah, I did what I got to see of them.”

“What do you mean, what you got to see of them? You have probably seen all of them, more than once, haven’t you?”

“Well, yes, I did,” he said “but they were just quick peeks. I couldn’t really tell what they looked like. Now if I’d gotten a good look at them it would have been better.”

Damn my cock was hard! I had to take it out and stroke it, as I watched and listened. Up to this point my wife was still sitting on the floor and my friend was standing by the door.

"That wasn't a good enough look at them for you?" my wife asked "Damn! What do you want to do, see them completely? Awfully greedy aren’t you?”

I could see that he was smiling at her.

“Well, since you asked, yes it would be nice.”

With that, my wife got up off the floor and walked towards him. She stopped about two feet in front of him. He didn’t move an inch.

She looked at him and said “You know what tank tops are good for?”

Of course, he said “No.”

With that she hooked her thumbs in the straps of the tank top and pulled them between her breasts, bringing her tits into full view for him. His eyes nearly popped out of his head.

“There, are you happy now? Is that what you wanted, to see my tits like this?

He replied that it was and that he had thought about it often, so then she took the next step as he still hadn’t moved. She walked right up to him

“Here then, get a good look at them,” she told him as he gazed at them “do you want to touch them? Want to see what they feel like in your hands? If so, you’d better do it now, as this will be your only chance!”

He told her that he’d love to, but didn’t want to get in trouble.

“I told you that you could, so this is your chance, you want to or not? If not I’ll put them back in.”

He told her that he didn’t want me to be mad at him. That’s when she laughed.

“Mad? He won’t be mad,” she said “it was his idea!”

He couldn’t believe it, so she told him it was true and he had until I came out of the restroom and that was all. That I had told her it was ok until I returned and I didn’t want them doing anything when I came back. He wasted no time then, first of all he put his hands under each breast and lifted them as if he was weighing them. Then he pulled on her nipple and she let out a huge moan. She told him to suck them if he wanted to. He quickly bent down and took first one nipple and then the other into his mouth. As he did this my wife tilted her head back and continued moaning.

I was afraid I was going to cum, so I quit stroking. I wanted to save it for later. As he sucked her tits again I saw him lean down a little more. Oh, Yes! He was going for it. I saw him slide his hand down her shorts and I knew that he was feeling her landing strip. Then he slipped a finger or two into her pussy which, I am sure, was soaked by now. There was no doubt when I heard her let out a grunt, then she grabbed his arm.

"No don't. Not that! Just my tits."

He withdrew his hand and went back to her tits. I decided this was a good time to go back in. I put my cock back in my pants, opened the restroom door and turned the water on full blast, so they'd hear. Before I could get back into the living room my wife came past me, heading towards the bedroom.

"Get rid of him!" she said.

He was acting nervous when I got back in there, but I never let on. I asked him for directions to the restaurant and, as soon as he had told me, he said that he would be going now and would see us next week for our games.

I could see him, trying to hide his hard-on as he was going out of the door.

Published 
Written by TheRookie61
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments