Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I love to display my hard cock in public

15
4 Comments 4
25.5k Views 25.5k
789 words 789 words
I'm a big time exhibitionist. Not the trench coat flasher type, but full-on naked in public. I like to sit out on my patio naked, with all nine inches of my hard cock in full view. I've got a heavy ball sac, as well and a thick bush of pubic hair. The woman across the way likes to see my erect manhood. I'll stroke my cock while she watches me. I like to to sit back and spread my legs, so she can get get a good view of my balls and asshole. Several times I've given her a good show, working my engorged cock until I shoot a load of cum in her direction.

I like to be daring. I like to go in public places completely naked, where the maximum number of people will see me. I'll be wearing nothing but flip-flops and a cock-ring, while my throbbing erection waves and bucks and drips precum.

I've stroked my hard cock in a park with fifty people watching. I've shot my load on a busy street. One time, at a bus stop, a stranger did the stroking. I took off my clothes and sat on the bench with my swollen, engorged, throbbing, hard cock quivering at attention, precum soaking my belly and pubic hair. A woman gave me a hand job right there. The excitement of being watched by a crowd of people, while a stranger stroked my cock caused me to erupt in a geyser of jism. The woman caught it in her mouth and then used her tongue to clean the cum from my shaft.

Last summer at the park, I sat on a bench by a busy walkway, completely nude with a fully erect cock. Not stroking it, just sitting there and letting the passerby see it in all its nine inches of glory. It's standing at attention and oozing copious amounts of precum, until I become so aroused that I shot a huge hands free cumshot a couple of feet in the air. I remained hard for a good ten, or fifteen minutes, my cock jerking and bucking, while people stared in disbelief.

We had some unseasonably warm weather earlier this week. A few days ago, I went out on my patio naked and sat back and let the warm sun and cool breeze caress my hard cock as it stood straight up.

StaceyDarling
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StaceyDarling

The sensation of the cool air blowing around my cock, as pre um dripped down my shaft was amazing. I sat out there for an hour so. When I saw the neighbor lady watching me I began to slowly stroke myself, until I shot an amazing cumshot into the air. Then I looked at her and smiled.

The next day, I gave my voyeuristic neighbor the show of her life. I went to the sex store and bought a big cock shaped vibrator and two vibrating cock rings. My cock was hard inside my jeans and precum was running down the inside of my thighs, as I was at the checkout counter. I couldn't wait to get home and when I did, I stripped naked and went out on the patio.

I sat back in my chair, spread my legs with my feet on each arm of the chair and poured baby oil over my throbbing cock. I massaged my balls and asshole with the oil and when I had my asshole good and lubed up, I took some of my sweet precum and smeared it on the fake cock. I slid that monster into my waiting ass. Once it was balls deep, I turned it on.

My god, I just about came then. I slid the vibrating cock rings onto my quivering meat, one at the base and one just below the head. I just let the "cock" in my ass do its thing. I put my hands behind my head, while I looked at my neighbor and smiled at her as the buzzing cock rings sent pleasure jolting through my cock. I could see her watching in amazement, and this time she came out on her patio and was taking pictures with her cell phone.

I lasted a good half an hour. Oh Jesus, the pleasure was almost painful, as my cock throbbed and quivered. Spasms rocked my cock. I bucked my hips with the fake cock hanging out of my asshole. My oiled up cock and balls glistened in the sun.The precum literally pooled on my belly and was soaking my pubic hair. At last I couldn't hold back any longer and shot stream after stream of flying, roping cum into the air, with it landing on my chest and I even caught some on my tongue.

Published 
Written by Jimhere1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments