Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Beginning - Part 1

"As the title suggests, this story precludes 'A Perfect Arrangement'."

6
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Crisp bags, half-eaten sandwiches and the odd cigarette butt decorated the faded vinyl floor to the buffet car.  I looked briefly at the empty rubbish bin standing, somewhat redundant, below the misted window as the train jerked slightly.  As it began to pull away from the crowded platform, my hand steadied a tepid bottle of Stella Artois as the shabbily dressed and seemingly lifeless bartender returned with my change.  He tossed it carelessly over the unwashed counter before bringing his charm to bear on the next customer.

As I raised the bottle to my lips, my mind began to wander.  A sudden burst of adrenaline rushed through me as I pictured her standing there, close to the railings, waiting patiently for me to arrive.  I had deliberately told her that my train would arrive at 8.10 pm, fifteen minutes earlier than scheduled.  And even though she had probably thought to check the train times herself, I knew that she would be there early.  Just standing there, inappropriately dressed, as usual, her embarrassment clearly visible to all who passed by.

It would, perhaps, be helpful to explain before I continue.  My name is James, I am twenty-nine years old and I work and live in London.  My girlfriend, Victoria, is twenty-two, extremely submissive and in her final year at college in the West Country.  Our relationship is incredibly strong and she often comments as to how comfortable she feels around me.  Or, more precisely, as she prefers to put it, that we fit like ‘a hand in a glove’.  

The love that we have for one another is intense, to say the very least, and our sex life exceeds, by far, anything that either of us has ever experienced.  Having met just over a year ago, I catch a train, after finishing work, on most Fridays to be with her.  And whether it be rain or shine, our weekends together are always eventful.  An early start on the Monday morning is, however, the price that has to be paid as London once again, beckons my return.

The train began to slow as it approached my station.  An overwhelming desire for revenge eclipsed my thoughts as I placed the rancid bottle of beer on the floor as far from the bar as possible.  Creating a little extra work for the barman might, I hoped, add just something to his misery.  Grabbing my bag, my mind once again turned to her as I made my way towards the end of the carriage.  

The familiar muffled announcements echoed along the crowded concourse as I pulled the window down and reached out. Stepping down to the platform, I turned briefly to help an older lady with her luggage.  After wishing her a lovely weekend, I slammed the train door closed, slung my bag over my shoulder and set off.

“Good girl,” I whispered, looking towards the exit.  She was in the exact place that we had arranged, leaning almost casually against the railings to the underpass, her cheeks visibly flushed.  

She really was so damn cute.  At just over five foot four inches tall, she was wonderfully slim and her boobs were a perfect 32B cup.  Her almost black, short page boy hairstyle made her look a little tomboyish, I suppose, but it suited her so well.  To be honest, she was absolutely stunning.  Stretching to her toes, she searched through the mass of passengers before spotting me and waving madly.  Her nipples pushed hard against her tight, dark blue T-shirt whilst the short black skirt that she was wearing barely covered her knickers.  

With my heart rate surging, I let my bag drop to the ground.  My thoughts jumped immediately from just being with her again to something altogether more obscene as our bodies embraced.  With our lips locked, and tongues deep in battle, we kissed passionately as her back pressed hard against the railings.  Victoria pulled away as our lips parted and I stepped back.  

She smiled nervously before widening her stance a little more, still managing somehow, to appear casual.  With her legs almost two feet apart, she looked into my eyes, softly biting her lower lip.  Her already crimson cheeks began to burn as she realised how totally exposed she was to the commuters as they filed up and down the stairs behind her.   

Madonna22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Madonna22

“You know something, Vic, you look like a whore.  Is that the way you always dress in public?” I said coldly as I began to play the game causing my cock to rapidly harden.

“You’re a total slut, do you know that?  How long have you been standing around here looking like that?” I continued, secretly admiring her lurid attire.

“About... er, about half an hour I think,” she replied, ‘accidentally’ dropping her keys which I quickly covered by my foot. 

As she bent down to pick them up, her shoulder brushed lightly against my groin, as if to acknowledge the bulge in my trousers.  Her legs remained straight, allowing her skirt to ride up, as she ‘searched’ the floor close to my feet.  Now clearly visible to all, her plain, over tight white knickers outlined, perfectly, the round base of a plug that nestled between her cheeks.

“For god’s sake, Vic. There, look.  Get up now.  Where’s the car parked?” I asked, kicking the keys towards her before grabbing her arm to help her up.

“Usual place.  I moved the seat back so that you can drive,” she replied with a knowing grin before handing me the car key. 

We headed towards the exit and queued patiently as the ticket inspector relished his brief moment of authority.  Trying desperately to hide my amusement, I caught Victoria’s attention and nodded towards an older woman, close by, who was glaring distastefully at her.  

“Little whore,” she muttered under her breath before opening her handbag tut-tutting.

With my return ticket having satisfied the collector’s needs, we politely thanked him for his time before walking quickly to the car.

“Get in now,” I said, looking across to Victoria as I threw my bag onto the back seat. 

God, she really was beautiful, I thought whilst sliding the key into the ignition.  She was extremely lucky to have been blessed with a complexion that didn’t require make-up.  And apart from her black eye mascara and dark red lips, her milky white skin remained untouched.

“Well, you know what to do.  That lady just called you a little whore, didn’t she?  So act like one,” I said as I began to pull away.  

She thrust her hips up without saying a word before quickly removing her knickers. Screwing them up tightly, she reached over, blowing me an imaginary kiss as she held them to my face before stuffing them gently into her mouth.  Shaking each leg in turn so that her flip flop sandals took briefly to the air, she placed her feet on the dashboard, allowing the front of her skirt to fall back.  With legs spread wide, her recently pierced clitoris certainly made for an impressive focal point. 

The city lights lay scattered in the distance, sparkling irregularly as the sun settled in the west.  I waited patiently at the first set of traffic lights as dusk fast approached, listening to soft stifled moans as Victoria pushed her fingers deep into her wet hole.  Her other hand pulled harshly on her new piercing as glistening threads of saliva hung momentarily from her lower lip before breaking free.  Reaching over, I slapped her hand away and pulled roughly at her T-shirt, exposing her breasts and swollen nipples. 

“Oh fuck, oh my... fuck, oh my god,” she mumbled as her tongue tangled against her knickers. 

“Dirty little college slut, aren’t you? Enjoying the thought of strangers looking up your skirt, thinking about all those hard cocks, dreaming about other men wanking off as they imagine using you,” I teased in a low voice as my ears continued revelling in the sordid little noises that spewed from her mouth.

As the lights changed to green, I pulled away as Victoria reached over.  Her hand lunged at the bulge between my legs and she squeezed hard.

 

 

Published 
Written by EYE2EYE
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments