Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kara: Looks Can Be Deceiving

"She was wearing a business suit, but not much else."

18
10 Comments 10
9.2k Views 9.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words
“Something wrong?” she asked.

“Uh, well… I guess I just never danced with a lawyer before.”

“Well, that’s what I am and you had to know it. After all, you did call me at the office.”

“Yeah well, but I sort of...”

“Expected me to be dressed different? Like I was the other night?”

His eyes lit up. “You mean that dress with the slit? Oh yeah. Now that was hot!” He shrugged as his smile waned. “But, no, of course not. I wasn’t expecting that, but I uh…” He looked directly into her eyes. “I wasn’t expecting the business suit either.”

Kara put her arms around Dirk’s neck. Her face was nearly against his. “At least it has a skirt. You know it could have been pants.”

“Right.” Dirk swallowed heavily. “So then...”

Kara answered his unfinished question. “Same girl – different clothes is all.”

“Same one had her hand in my lap?” He smiled.

Kara whispered in Dirk’s ear. “That was your hand between my legs, wasn’t it?”

“Well, what’d you expect? You sit down next to me, the slit in your dress showing leg all the way to the hip. You weren’t even wearing hose!”

“You must have been checking.” Kara leaned back, looking at Dirk and grinning as she added, “Good thing I was wearing panties!”

“Too bad actually. So how’d you end up at that party?”

“You mean the dinner?”

“Yeah, the dinner. Why were you there?”

“I did some work on Mr. Williams’ campaign,” Kara smiled. “And what did you do to get invited?”

Dirk put his mouth to Kara’s ear and said, “Bill’s my brother.”

Kara stopped dancing and stepped back, a shocked look on her face. “You mean Bill Williams? The new mayor? One of our founding partners? He’s your brother?” Dirk nodded.

They were in a quiet little bar at the top of the Galleria Hotel, north of the city. Yesterday, he had called Kara’s office. “This is Dirk. We met at dinner the other night.”

“Oh right,” Kara had said, blushing at the thought of what they’d been doing under the table.

“I was thinking we should get together for a drink tomorrow, say after work?”

Doesn’t waste any time, Kara had thought. She had guessed he was one of the firm’s many partners. Definitely good looking and easy to get on with, but prior to tonight, she hadn’t really known much else.

Kara had been pretty sure she knew what Dirk had in mind. That, she had thought, she could handle, but partner and probably married? Too dangerous. She had politely replied, “Thank you for asking, but I am guessing you’re one of the firm’s partners, and that wouldn’t be a good idea.”

The ‘firm’ was Grayson and Locke, one of Dallas’ largest and most prestigious law firms. Kara had been an associate there since finishing law school. She was hoping to make partner in a year or so.

“Well we’re in luck then,” Dirk boldly asserted, “I’m not a partner – just a client. And to be perfectly clear, I am just talking about a drink, nothing more.”

Kara knew that last part had to be a lie, but once she knew he wasn’t one of the partners, she really did want to say yes. However, she didn’t want to sound too anxious. “Well, I don’t normally date clients, and I do have to work late tomorrow night, but... well if you don’t mind say eight o’clock, I could meet you at the top of the Galleria... if that works for you.” He’d at least gotten in the game. Dirk readily agreed and quickly ended the call.

Kara had come straight from work and got to the Galleria a little ahead of Dirk. When he walked into the lounge, after letting his eyes adjust to the lack of light, he saw Kara sitting in a corner booth. He had walked over and slid in next to her. The waitress had quickly come over and set a drink in front of him. He obviously was not a stranger to the place.

Dirk had immediately coaxed Kara onto the dance floor. It was there and then that Kara found out that Dirk was not just a client of the firm, but also the new mayor’s brother.

Still reeling from what she had just learned, Kara asked sheepishly, “Can we just sit down for a bit.”

Dirk and his brother had law degrees from Baylor, one of the state’s prestigious private schools. Kara had also done her undergraduate there but on scholarship. And she had taken law at the taxpayer supported University of Texas in Austin.

Kara certainly hadn’t come from ‘the wrong side of the tracks’ but she wasn’t Dallas ‘old-money’ either, and definitely not in the same social strata as Dirk. Although she was justifiably proud of what she was and all she had accomplished, her perceptions of their differences, hers and Dirk’s, was causing her considerable angst.

After a couple of drinks and some idle chit-chat, Kara became more relaxed about the situation. She was also quite surprised by Dirk’s behavior. Considering their under-the-table mischief at the dinner, she had been expecting him to at least have his hand on her leg by now. So far, though, Dirk had been a model of good behavior. Kara also learned that while Dirk was once married, he had been single now for several years.

Kara worked her way past their perceived differences. She knew she was at least Dirk’s equal. She no longer feared the situation. But now she had another problem. She had the hots for Dirk and that went back to before she knew much of anything about him. And if the other night or his asking her out was any indication, he likely felt the same about her. What was important now, was that she not be seen as having any other motivations. Doesn’t hurt that I ditched the underwear before I learned so much.

Dirk gave the waitress some money to put in the jukebox. A slow song came on and he ushered Kara onto the small dance floor. She thought he was still behaving too politely, especially for a belly-rubber. She said evenly, “You weren’t worried about getting slapped the other night. You keep treating me like a china-doll and I might even think you don’t like me.”

Dirk tucked her in closer. “I was drunk the other night. I behaved boorishly. I apologize.”

“No need. I was flattered.”

“And you really didn’t know who I was the other night?”

“Nooo. In fact, if I had, I wouldn’t have been sitting next to you.”

“My reputation’s that bad huh?”

“No, no. Well uh, before I met you, I had heard some talk about you and your women friends.” Kara grinned. “But I’m not sure I thought it was all that bad. No. It would have been more about us not growing up in the same neighborhood.”

“And too bad about that.” He looked her up and down. “We would have had some fun.”

“Maybe.” Kara paused, considering how much she should say. “There was a time when I was sixteen, I tricked the neighbor boy into watching me take my bath.”

“You had to trick him? How old was he?”

“A month or so older than me. Even gave him the towel and let him dry me off.”

“Oh, jesus! So what happened?”

“Nothing. He got scared and went home.”

“And you were wanting to uh...”

Kara knew that something akin to the truth would serve her purposes best. “Yeah. I imagine I had something like that in mind.”

“Wish that’d been me.”

“Yeah, right,” Kara said, her eyes sparkling. She put her mouth to Dirk’s ear and whispered, “I know it’s a business suit, but looks can be deceiving.”

Dirk held her close and got real quiet. It seemed like an eternity to Kara before he spoke. She was afraid she might have said the wrong thing. But it was taking Dirk a few seconds to process the message. Once he did though, he wasted no time. “It’s too hot for this sport coat.” He unbuttoned and shrugged it off his shoulders. “You want yours off too?”

Kara whispered, “You sure no-one’s paying us any attention?”

Dirk’s head swiveled as he scanned the surrounding club. Not noticing anything of concern, he quickly undid the three buttons holding Kara’s suit jacket together and slipped it off her shoulders. Kara’s eyes nervously searched the club, but Dirk’s were fixed on her. The blouse she wore was at least partially see-through and there was nothing under it.

Dirk tossed the jackets on a nearby table and pulled Kara against his chest. Her nipples hardened against him. She kissed him lightly and pushed his hands down to the back of her skirt. Kara wanted him to know she wasn't wearing panties either.

Kara wrapped her arms around Dirk's neck. She scraped her nipples across his chest while squeezing one of his legs between hers, rubbing it solidly against her pussy. Dirk’s erection grew and Kara ground herself into it, eliminating any question he might have had about her willingness.

When the music ended, Dirk picked up their jackets from the table and followed Kara back to the booth. Their passion didn't subside. In the darkened corner of the lounge, Kara kissed him and let her fingers trail across the front of his trousers.

Elastigirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elastigirl

Dirk pushed Kara’s skirt up and put his hand between her legs. As his hand crept closer to her pussy, Kara tightened her grip on his cock.

Kara had removed her pantyhose in the car before entering the club. Her legs were bare. Dirk hadn’t felt any panties when they were dancing and guessed that at most she was wearing a thong. He moved his hand up to where the thong should have been. Instead, he felt hairless pussy lips, already moist with a thin coat of vaginal secretion. He rubbed his fingers up and down Kara's sensitive slit as she grabbed anxiously at the front of his pants.

Dirk's fingertips gently grazed Kara's clit. He sank a finger an inch or two into her pussy. He pulled his zipper down and put her hand inside, on his cock. She spread the pre-cum over the length of his shaft.

Kara put her lips on Dirk’s. She opened her mouth and his tongue slipped between her lips. She sucked on it as if it were something else. Then attacking Dirk’s ear with her open mouth, she sucked on the lobe, then blew into his ear and whispered breathlessly, “My apartment is just down the road.”

Dirk nodded and quietly said, “Right.” He knew they needed to get out of there before they got seen by the waitress or any of the other patrons. He also wanted to avoid anyone he might know.

Kara took her hand out of his pants and zipped him up. She pulled his hand out from under her dress. Then she took Dirk's hand, the one that had been under her skirt, and her hand, the one that had been in his pants, and pressed them to her lips. With her tongue, she slowly licked them clean while staring into his eyes. Dirk nearly came in his pants.

Kara picked up her jacket. She hesitated as if to put it on, but then handed it to Dirk and strutted for the door, her nipples threatening to poke holes in her blouse. Dirk grabbed his own sport coat, hailed the waitress and whispered, “I'll get the tab later.” The waitress wasn't worried. She knew he was good for it. He made for the door.

As the waitress bent to pick up the half-full glasses, she thought, Not the first time he's left in a hurry with some female. Something special about this one though. Never been in such a rush he didn't finish his drink.

Kara led Dirk to the parking lot. She said in a tone that invited no debate, “We'll take my car. I know where we're going. I'll bring you back here later.” Dirk had no problem with any of that. Better for his car to be parked at the Galleria than at some strange apartment house. He followed Kara to her car.

As they came out of the garage and turned North, Dirk looked down. Kara had hiked her skirt up getting in. She hadn't pulled it down though and most of her bare legs were still exposed. Dirk was anxious to continue. He put his hand between Kara’s legs and let the heel of it brush lightly against her pussy lips. Kara very carefully took his hand and moved it further down her leg. She implored, “Please, let’s not have a wreck. It’s just a couple more miles.”

Kara parked the car head-in near the front door of her townhouse type apartment. They wasted no time exiting the car, connecting on the sidewalk in front of it. Their lips locked. Their mouths opened. They made a valiant effort to swallow each other’s tongue. Kara’s blouse was unbuttoned in a flash and Dirk buried his face in her tits. While Kara feverishly yanked at Dirk’s cock, anxious to free it from his pants, Dirk noisily sucked on her breasts, roughly tonguing the nipples and biting them between his teeth.

Dirk grabbed her hips and hoisted her onto the car hood. He lifted her skirt and jammed his head between her legs, his tongue slithering into her pussy. Kara moaned and gasped in short breaths. Dirk pushed her back on the hood of the car, her arms stretched to either side. Her blouse was totally open, nipples pointing skyward.

Dirk’s hands cupped Kara's ass. Her legs were wrapped around his neck, his head locked between her legs. He had his tongue as far into her pussy as it would reach. His nose was against the nub of her clit.

They were outside where anyone might see them, but the dark made it private, or so Dirk thought. The headlights of a car, coming into the parking lot, swept over them. Kara sucked in a deep breath. She let the breath out slowly with a purring sound as the shock waves of an intense orgasm coursed through her body. Dirk's head was still held in Kara's leg lock so he couldn't see much. He was pretty sure though that the people in the car were watching. Kara, however, didn't seem to care.

Eventually, as her orgasm subsided, Kara relaxed her legs and let Dirk stand up. She took one of his hands with her outstretched arms and pulled herself up to a sitting position, her blouse still open and tits bare. She slid off the car hood and walked slowly toward the door, seemingly indifferent to the likelihood that someone was watching. Dirk followed her.

As she walked through the door, the open blouse slid down her arms and dropped to the floor. With a couple more steps she unbuttoned the waistband of her skirt and let it drop too. Except for the flats, Kara was naked in the open doorway.

As Dirk came through the door, she unbuckled his belt. He kicked the door closed as she unbuttoned him, unzipped him, and dropped to her knees, pulling his trousers and shorts to the floor. Dirk's cock was solidly erect and staring her in the face. She took it in her mouth, pushing Dirk back against the door as she sucked on his cock and played with his balls.

It didn't take long before Dirk was gasping and jerking. Considering the scene in the bar with Kara licking his juices off her fingers, Dirk had little doubt that Kara would be just as anxious to suck him dry. He put his hands on the back of her head as he shot his sperm into her mouth. Kara slurped greedily and made a solid attempt to swallow it all.

As the spasms subsided, Dirk slid down the door to the floor. Kara was still greedily devouring his cum and dropped to the floor beside him, his shrinking tool still in her mouth. As they lay there in front of the door, Kara sucked gently on his flaccid cock. It began to grow.

She let it drop out of her mouth. She took his hand, helped him up and led him into the bedroom. Kara pushed him down on the bed and straddled his chest. She took his hands and brought them up to play with her tits. She reached behind her and wrapped her hand around his cock. It jerked to attention.

Feeling Dirk’s cock throbbing in her hand, Kara raised up and pressed the head of it between her legs. She sat down slowly, sliding it inch by inch into her slick pussy until Dirk’s balls were pressed tightly against her. The drapes were open. He reached to turn the light off.

“No,” Kara protested, “I want to be able to see your eyes.” Dirk was sure that wasn't the real reason, but if Kara wanted to be watched while she got fucked, who was he to argue. Dirk even thought he might like watching himself. Kara was certainly a box-office hit, but in the throes of an orgasm, she would be a blockbuster.

Kara took Dirk's hands and put them on her tits. They weren’t huge but plenty big for her petite body. He played, lightly massaging them, then pinching the nipples. He pulled her down and kissed her deeply, her tight pussy sliding sensuously up and down his cock. The urgency was gone. They’d both had delightful orgasms. This was just a nice gentle fuck.

Still, it was having its effect on them. The pace picked up some. Dirk was lifting his hips slightly to meet Kara's downward thrusts. His balls slapped against her ass as rhythmically as the ticking of a clock. Their breathing became heavier.

“I love the feel of your cock.”

“Your pussy feels pretty good too.”

“You really are a good fuck. Make it last.”

“Too good to last too long.” They were now slamming into each other. Dirk let go of Kara’s tits and wrapped his hands around her ass.

“Help me!” Kara urged breathlessly. Dirk took a tight grip of her ass and guided her as she rode his cock ever more ferociously. Faster and faster they went - harder and harder.

“Oh my god!” Kara shouted out. She threw her head back and grabbed hold of her breasts. She shook violently as if electrocuted. Her mouth went wide in a silent scream.

Kara’s excitement fueled Dirk’s. He hadn't thought he could even cum again but feeling the force of Kara’s orgasm pushed him over the edge. “Fuck yeah!” he screamed aloud.

Kara felt the hot sperm spraying against her insides. She bent and put her mouth on Dirk's. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him tightly until the sensations died. Then she rolled off and collapsed at his side. Dirk closed his eyes and dozed lightly in the afterglow.

After a few seconds, though, Dirk’s eyes popped open. He looked at his watch. Then propped himself on one arm and looked at Kara. “I could definitely go for some more of that but right now I need a break. How about we get some dinner?”

Kara studied Dirk’s face a few seconds before asking, “It is after ten. You know someplace serves dinner this late?”

“Uh huh.”

With a mischievous grin, she asked, “Does it have long tablecloths?”

“Uh huh.” Dirk was grinning also.

Kara rolled up on her side, her face inches from Dirk’s. She put her finger to her chin and looked into his eyes. “You might be feeling a little used up right now, but I’m betting we have even more fun than we had at dinner the other night.”

“I might need a hospital bed before the night’s over, but I will try,” he said, pressing his lips to hers.

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments