Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kara: Surprises

"Was her employment more important than her sexuality?"

17
7 Comments 7
9.4k Views 9.4k
6.0k words 6.0k words
Dirk didn't get home until after seven. He was surprised to find Kara already there, curled up on the couch in the den, watching television. She was wrapped in a terry cloth towel that stretched from the tops of her breasts to the tops of her thighs. She was covered, but not by much.

Kara was bright, single, not yet thirty and about to become partner in a law firm that handled most of Dirk's legal matters. Being a young associate in a large law firm, it was normal for her to work well into the evening. Dirk was therefore, quite surprised to find her already at home.

Dirk was ten years older than Kara, divorced, and until this week had been living alone. They had met at a dinner honoring Dirk’s older brother, who had just been elected mayor. Kara and Dirk began dating a few days later. There had only been a few dates, but those had been intense and the two quickly became an “item”.

Dirk wasn't Hollywood handsome but he wasn't unattractive either. What Kara really liked about him was his confidence. After only a few dates he had asked her to move in with him. He acted as if he expected her to say "yes", and she did.

Kara had moved in over the weekend and this was to be their first full week together. Dirk bent over and kissed her. “Couldn’t wait to get home, huh?”

“Yeah, and do I have a story to tell you,” Kara said, her eyes sparkling. She put a hand on the front of Dirk’s pants. He did like that, but what was it she had to tell him? Dirk stood beside the couch, waiting to hear.

Kara’s voice was tinged with excitement. "I got home a little before five. I went into the bedroom and stripped off my work clothes. It felt so good to be out of my clothes that with all the privacy this house affords, I decided to stay that way.” She gave his cock a little squeeze. “And of course I hoped you would be home soon and want to get naked too.

"I went into the living room and fixed myself a drink. Then I went out through the sliding glass door to the pool. I dove in, did a few laps and stretched out on a lounger to soak up the rest of the afternoon sun."

Kara liked being naked, and she loved the unusual nature of the house. It was built around an open courtyard that contained a pool and jacuzzi. The kitchen, the living room, the den and the master bedroom were separated from the courtyard by walls of glass with lots of sliding glass doors. The windows that faced toward the street, or faced toward the neighbors, were covered with permanently closed shutters, whereas the huge expanses of glass facing the courtyard, had no draperies or blinds.

In nice weather, like it was that July day, the sliding glass doors could be left open, giving a feeling of being outdoors. From any of the main rooms you could see most of the rest of the house. Dirk and his ex-wife had not had any children, and the house, which Dirk had gotten as part of the divorce settlement, was designed to provide internal openness, while maintaining privacy from the outside world.

The inside of the house, and the courtyard, was private with one exception. The den had glass facing the courtyard, but it also had a glass wall facing the backyard, with no coverings on any of the windows. However, the backyard was enclosed by a solid fence, with a locked gate, and was private, except on Monday, when a couple of guys came to take care of the yard and shrubs.

Then it hit him. Today was Monday. The yard guys had their own key to the gate. His cock came to life. Even before Kara continued, Dirk was imagining what had happened.

Kara felt Dirk’s cock twitching. She continued excitedly, "I pretended you were watching. I found some suntan oil and covered myself with it. I put it on my arms and shoulders and massaged it into my breasts. I covered my stomach with it and rubbed it into my legs. I really put a bunch of it on my upper thighs and rubbed some between my legs."

Kara looked up at Dirk. "Of course, if you’d been here, I would have wanted you to do that. You would have wanted to, wouldn’t you?” She squeezed his cock. “You know, put your hand between my legs. You would have liked that, wouldn’t you?"

Dirk was ready to cum in his pants. "For sure. I just wish I’d been here,” he hurriedly replied, “But don't stop now. Tell me the rest."

"Well it felt so good, I just kept on rubbing, really getting turned on, doing that and imagining you were watching.” She rubbed his cock suggestively, probably much like she’d been rubbing her pussy. “Then I looked toward the den and discovered that I wasn't imagining being watched, only it wasn't you.

"There were two guys in the backyard by the den window. They were probably supposed to be mowing the lawn or trimming the shrubs or something like that, but they stopped and were watching me. I don't know how long they had been watching, but I kind of suspect it’d been since I'd gone into the living room without any clothes." She slid his zipper down.

Dirk held his breath and looked down at Kara. Her moderately sized breasts stood out prominently on her slim body. Her hips and butt were deliciously sculpted, and she had long, shapely legs. Kara was only ten years younger than Dirk, but the yard guys had probably guessed her to be his teenage daughter.

As her hand slid though the opening in his pants, Kara looked up at Dirk. Touching a finger to her chin, she said, "It was kind of like I was nineteen again with a couple of neighbor guys spying on me, sunning in the nude. I just closed my eyes and continued."

Her fingers came in contact with his bare cock. Kara's voice was drenched with excitement. "And knowing they were watching, I came really fast.” She wrapped her fingers around his cock. “I know you would have loved it, me naked and two guys watching me play with myself. It was so hot." She tightened her grip.

Dirk was excited and made no attempt to hide it. "Oh yeah," he exclaimed. "No doubt I would have loved watching that. But keep going. What happened then?"

Kara got a devilish look in her eyes. Her hand was still inside Dirk's pants. "Oh, yes! You are liking this. Too bad you didn't get home sooner."

She tugged his cock into the open. Her voice though, became neutral. "Of course after my orgasm, I did have to regain my strength, so I just stayed there a few minutes with my eyes closed, pretending I didn’t know I was being watched.” She held his cock, teasing it lightly with her fingertips. “When I opened my eyes, I continued the act. I didn't look directly at the guys, but I could still tell they were watching. There was a towel on the lounger, but I didn't need it."

Her grip tightened as her tone took on strength, almost defiance. "I stood up, leaving the towel there and walked into the bedroom." She smirked a little.

It may have been her story, or it may have been the way she was playing with his cock, but Dirk was tripping over his tongue. He was finally able to mumble, "That is so hot! Is there more?"

Kara’s hand slithered along the length of Dirk’s slippery cock. She stopped suddenly. "Well, I didn't want them to think I was embarrassed by what had happened. I got a towel from the bathroom.” Kara turned loose of Dirk’s cock, leaving it to poke from the opening in his pants. With both hands she pointed to her barely concealed body. “As you can see, the towel was really too small, but I wrapped it around myself anyway and walked into the den, right here next to where they were working, still acting like I didn't even notice them." She grabbed his cock again and resumed her ministrations, but this time with both hands.

She spoke softly, almost apologetically, "Well anyway, they were supposed to be working, but I might have distracted them some." She brightened. "At least they pretended to work while I turned on the television and laid down on the couch." Dirk slowly moved his hips forward and back, fucking Kara’s hands.

Then, as if she really didn’t understand any of what she had been doing to the yard guys, or what she was doing to Dirk, she complained, "But every time I adjusted the towel, they stopped their work to watch me."

She kissed the head of his dick and in a more normal tone said, "They did finally get their work done. They left just before you got here."

Dirk knew that what Kara had done had all been quite deliberate. Once she knew she was being watched, she had set about teasing her admirers, all the time pretending to be unaware they were even there. He knew Kara loved to tease and show off, and considering the house, with its openness and walls of uncovered glass, it had to be obvious to Kara, that Dirk wholeheartedly agreed with, and supported her behavior.

And now she was doing something else he certainly did not object to. Kara undid Dirk’s belt. She unbuttoned his pants and let them drop to the floor. Dirk could not believe his good fortune. He had met Kara only a few weeks ago. The first time he dated her, she had been wearing a very professional looking woman's business suit. Now she was lying here, barely covered by a towel, with her hand around his cock. And she had just told him about how turned on she got, while masturbating in front of a couple of strangers.

Kara blew on the head of his dick. She said, "I almost wish they were still here." Dirk bent and removed the towel. He knelt beside her and kissed her sloppily. He moved his lips lower and attacked her breasts.

He stood and pealed off his shirt. Slipping roughly between her legs he said, "You are one hot woman. With the way you behave, keeping my cock in my pants when you’re around, is very difficult."

"Who said you should?" she teased as Dirk plunged into her.

They fucked vigorously, climaxing thunderously, then quietly dozed off. When Dirk opened his eyes a few minutes later, Kara was staring at the ceiling. “How long have I been out?” he asked.

“Just a couple of minutes. Don’t worry about it.”

“Hot story! But you never did tell me what you were doing home so early? I thought you were going to work tonight.”

“Is that a complaint?”

“No, of course not. Just want to know.” Dirk jokingly suggested, “You didn’t quit your job did you?”

“Damn near.”

“Whoa. Wait a minute. I was kidding, but you don’t sound like you are. What happened?”

“You going to feed me?”

“Sure, but what’s that got to do with anything?”

“I’m hungry is all. I was too upset to eat much for lunch. We going out or fix something here?”

“Out. There’s a little Italian joint, checked table-cloth type place, couple of streets over. People are friendly and food is good. And we can walk.”

“Sounds perfect. Give me a minute.”

“You going to tell me what’s going on?”

“Over dinner. So the quicker we go, the quicker you hear it.”

“Gotcha. I won’t be long.”

Kara was already at the door when Dirk finished dressing. “C’mon, I told you I was hungry.”

Dirk followed her out the door. Kara was dressed surprisingly sensibly – loose fitting cargo type shorts and a white button-front blouse. “Jesus, you’re even wearing a bra tonight.”

“Right. I’ll explain over dinner.”

“Probably got on panties too.”

“Let it go. I told you I’d explain over dinner.”

Nothing further of consequence was said until they were at the restaurant and had been served.

*****

That morning, somewhere around 8:30, shortly after Kara had arrived at the office, she had been summoned to Winston Grayson's office. Grayson was the managing partner of the law firm where Kara worked. There were several hundred partners and associates in the firm, and although Kara had been there nearly five years, other than when she was hired, she had never had any dealings with Mr. Grayson.

Kara took the elevator from her office on the twenty-second floor, up to Mr. Grayson's on the twenty-sixth. She couldn't imagine why he wanted to see her. It wasn't partnership time, and she couldn't think of anything she might have done that would merit a meeting with him. As she came off the elevator she was met by Grayson's secretary who immediately ushered her toward the managing director's open door. Kara paused briefly to knock. Then she stepped through the door and stopped, dumbstruck by what she was seeing.

Winston Grayson's office was easily the biggest she had ever seen. It was at least ten times the size of her own and had a magnificent view of the city. The managing partner was seated behind a large ornately carved wooden desk with his back to the smaller of the three glass walls. Several file folders were neatly arranged on the leather surface of the desk.

The only illumination, other than the early morning sun, came from a green banker's lamp perched on the corner of the desk. Mr. Grayson peered through the dim light at the contents of one of the folders. The harsh light of the lamp and the dim light from outside, accentuated the lines in Mr. Grayson's face, causing him to look much older than his actual age of sixty-one.

When Kara entered, Grayson looked over the top of his glasses and motioned her to the leather wing-back chair that faced his desk. As she walked across the room her feminine form was obvious, even though she wore a sexless woman's business suit, a frilly blouse and solid-toe shoes with short boxy heels. Yes, Winston Grayson thought, Kara will be perfect as the firm's second female partner, if she doesn't embarrass us first.

As Kara sat down, Grayson stood and got right to the point. He spoke sternly but somewhat fatherly, "Miss Radcliffe, Kara I guess would be better, I have been made aware that you are romantically involved with one of our more substantial clients. I understand this has been going on for several weeks now, and I have just learned that over the weekend, you moved into his house, without the benefit of marriage."

Kara was stunned by Mr. Grayson's knowledge of her personal life, and his thinly veiled attempt to control it. She opened her mouth to protest, but before she could say anything, Grayson cut her off with, "There's no need to justify it. I'm not going to tell you how to live your life. I just want to make sure you don't embarrass the firm."

He continued without interruption, "Dirk Williams is an important client and a very public figure. I guess that considering today's customs, its alright for the two of you to be living together while you're courting. I just hope neither of you does anything to call attention to the situation." He added, "And it would help if you did eventually get married."

Kara spoke flatly, "I can't make any promises about marriage. We haven't discussed it. But I can assure you, it is not our intention to embarrass you."

Grayson back-peddled a bit, "I'm not concerned about anything that might embarrass me. It's the firm I'm worried about. I know the two of you will be careful. As I'm sure you know, we're hoping to make you a partner next year. It would be a lot easier for us to do that if you were married, at least I know my wife would like it better."

Kara was stunned to learn that Mrs. Grayson, who was neither a member nor client of the firm, could threaten her partnership chances over something unrelated to her abilities as an attorney. She was not going to have the conversation go any further, even if it cost her the partnership. She bolted upright from the chair and spoke abruptly, "I'll do what I can. Thank you for showing your concern. Can I leave now?"

Grayson knew from the question and the tone of Kara's voice that it had been a mistake to speak to her about this. Kara was one of his best attorneys and he didn't want her upset with him. He used a conciliatory tone, "I just wanted to chat a bit. Thanks for coming in, Kara. We think a lot of you here. I'm sure you won't let us down. Yes, by all means, go ahead and get on with your day."

Kara got to the elevator quickly, but otherwise took her time getting back to her office. She thought about what had just taken place. Unbelievable, she thought, that the people I work for, would try to dictate how I live my life.

ZoeCollen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeCollen

But if she wanted the partnership, or for that matter just to keep her job, she would have to be careful about her public image.

The rest of the day had been a waste. Kara tried to work but caught herself doing the same thing twice, sometimes even three times. She could not get the absurdity of the situation out of her mind. At lunch she couldn’t eat, and ultimately, long before she had expected to leave, she told the area assistant she was ill and went home.

*****

Over green peppers and sausage, Kara tried unsuccessfully to explain to Dirk, what had her so upset. Once she had finished eating though, she was able to get most of it out. Having explained it as best she could, Kara picked up her wine glass and sat back in the chair. “So what do you think? Am I making too big a deal out of this?”

“No definitely not. I just can’t believe they’ve got their noses stuck that far into our business. I’ve a good mind to -”

“No, no, no. You do or say anything about what I just told you and I lose my job. Of course you could dump me...” Kara broke a smile. “… but I wouldn’t recommend that. I get real nasty when I don’t get my way.”

Dirk smiled too. “Yeah, I’ll bet you do. So what are you going to do? And before you say anything, let me say this. The way you like to play, and I am talking sexually, is an important part of who you are. There is something really special about the professional woman who wears a business suit to the office, but thinks it fun not to wear anything under it.”

“Yeah and if I got caught at that they probably wouldn’t even give me a chance to clean out my desk.”

“Anybody at work know you do that?”

“There was guy a couple of years ago that knew, but he’s gone now.”

“So how’d he find out?”

“How much do you want to know?”

“Only what you want to tell me.”

“Actually not much to tell. It was a guy I knew before law school, met him the summer after high school graduation. He and I had done some messing around and -”

“What do mean ‘messing around’?” Dirk grinned. “By the way, I think it’s fun – listening to you talk about your sexual experiences.”

“You do huh?" Kara looked thoughtfully at Dirk before continuing. "Well, the guy, Bill was his name, stayed on a boat with my boyfriend and me, during freshman year Spring Break. The boat was kinda close quarters and well uh... most of the time, I probably wasn't wearing much more than a towel, or maybe a t-shirt -”

“And no underwear?”

“Uhm... probably not. Not even sure I had any with me. And well, you can probably guess, stuff happened.”

“Stuff happened. You’re not going to tell me what stuff happened?”

“Maybe someday, but for now you can probably guess, besides, I thought we were talking about Bill knowing I didn’t usually wear underwear to work.”

“Didn’t? Past tense?”

“I don’t know that I have any choice, Dirk. I mean Bill knew, from knowing me before, that it was likely I wasn’t wearing underwear to work. But when he said something to me about it, it was pretty clear he knew – he wasn’t guessing – and if he could be so sure, well someone else could figure it out too.”

“Right. Okay. I see what you mean. Maybe I need to say something to Grayson, then. After all, I am one of his biggest clients.”

“You can’t do that Dirk. I can’t have you or anyone else even thinking my reason for sleeping with you has anything to do with favors you might do for me. No, that is out of the question.”

“Okay, but what are you going to do?”

“Let me sleep on it. I’ll let you know tomorrow. But I promise it’s not going to affect you. Just give me a little time.”

*****

The next morning the alarm went off at seven. Kara was out of bed and into the bathroom before Dirk could find the off button. The front doorbell rang. Kara stuck her head out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in her mouth and mumbled, "Who on earth would be at the door at this time of morning?"

Dirk explained, "It’s Tuesday, the day the pool man comes. It's probably him at the door." Kara understood that with the pool in the middle of the house, the man who maintained the pool had to come early and finish before Dirk left for the day.

Kara took the toothbrush out of her mouth and said, "Alright, I'm up anyway. I'll let him in, then make coffee for us." Kara grabbed a towel, held it in front of her naked body and tauntingly asked, "What do you think?"

“I'm thinking that if you answered the door in a towel and I was the pool man, well...”

“You'd like it wouldn't you?”

“Oh yeah.” Dirk reached under the sheet and felt of his hardening cock. “You bet I'd like it.”

The doorbell rang again. Kara hurriedly asked, “So what do you think? Should I do it?”

Dirk thought it might be a bit much, but he was also excited by Kara's desire to show off, especially after their discussion of the previous night. He could tell she wanted to do it. "Up to you,” he said, “you want to do it, then do it."

Kara's face lit up as she wrapped the towel tightly around herself. Her eyes sparkled as she strutted out of the bedroom toward the front door. The towel was like the one she had been wearing when Dirk came home the previous day. That one hadn't covered much and neither did this one. Yesterday the yard guys and now the pool man. Holy shit, she is wild! Dirk stroked his cock at the thought.

When Kara got to the door she re-wrapped the towel, put one hand on it to make sure it stayed in place, and then opened the door. The pool man had of course been expecting Dirk. But when the door opened and he saw Kara, barely covered by a towel, he nearly suffered cardiac arrest. His mouth hung open as Kara introduced herself and invited him in.

Looking across the pool, Dirk watched as the pool man entered the kitchen. Kara was behind him holding the towel loosely in place. She followed him to the kitchen's sliding glass door where he let himself into the courtyard. He didn't look back. He left the door open and began cleaning the pool, facing away from her.

Kara remained in the kitchen to fix the coffee. She was directly across the courtyard from the master bedroom. The pool man was cleaning the drain at the deep end of the pool and he kept his back to the kitchen. After Kara put the coffee on to brew she stood in the doorway, still wearing the towel, watching the back of the pool man. Across the pool she could see Dirk in bed, looking at her through the wall of glass that separated the master bedroom from the courtyard. She could also see that the pool man was studying her reflection in the bedroom window.

As she waited for the coffee to brew, Kara redid the towel repeatedly, each time fully exposing her breasts, her stomach and the tuft of hair between her legs. She pretended she was doing it just to tease Dirk, but Dirk could see that the pool man was intently watching her reflection. It was obvious that Kara knew she was putting on the show for both of them.

Kara's excitement showed in her face. There were also droplets of moisture forming on the insides of her thighs. She was on the verge of losing control and jamming her hand between her legs. Fortunately, before that could happen, the coffee finished brewing. Kara poured two cups, re-wrapped the towel once again, took a cup in each hand and started through the living room toward the bedroom.

As Dirk watched he thought to myself about how perfectly proportioned her body was. Her hair was short enough so that even though she had just gotten out of bed, it didn't really look messed up. Of course the towel revealed more than it covered and he was titillated by all of the exposed skin. He was excited even further, to know that the pool man was watching her.

From the bedroom, a portion of the living room was hidden. As Kara disappeared from Dirk's sight, the pool man, who had been watching from the corner of his eye, and whose view was not obstructed like Dirk's, suddenly turned and looked directly toward where Kara had to be in the living room. The pool man reacted as if he had just found the gold at the end of the rainbow.

Dirk didn't know for sure what had happened, but with Kara carrying two cups of coffee and unable to hold onto the towel, he could guess. He surmised that as she walked through the living room with a cup in each hand, the towel had come loose and fallen to the floor. He expected at any moment that Kara would burst into the bedroom with the towel clutched to her breasts, the coffee abandoned in the living room.

But that's not the way it happened. Kara walked quite normally into the bedroom – normal that is except for being completely naked - carrying a cup of coffee in each hand. The pool man and Dirk both had their mouths hanging open. Kara walked unhurriedly to Dirk's side of the bed, put his cup on the stand there, then, still without any appearance of urgency, walked around to the other side, set her cup down, and got into bed. And all of this as if she had no idea she was putting on an extraordinary show, not just for Dirk, but for the pool man too.

Kara sat up in bed and with a show of false modesty, pulled the sheet up to cover her breasts. As she sipped her coffee she explained innocently, "The towel came off as I was coming through the living room." Then conspiratorially she added, "Actually I had to help it a little. It didn't drop when it should have."

"You mean it wasn't an accident?" Dirk asked incredulously.

“Look, I might have to change my behavior at work, and we might have to be careful when we’re out and about the town, but when I’m home, I’m going to do as I please, and when we travel, then too, and maybe we can even have a little fun around town.

“I’m not changing. Just changing where and when. Besides, I did at least make it look like an accident – just in case he is really one of Grayson’s spies. You’re not complaining are you?” Kara reached between Dirk's legs for her answer. He was fully erect. She exhibited a self-satisfied grin. She leaned over to kiss him, adopting a seductive tone. "I think you liked it,” she said, “Now lets give the man something to really remember."

Kara wrapped her hand around Dirk's erection, then kissed him. She said, "I love the feel of your cock. It's so big and hard." Despite Kara's comments, Dirk's cock was really nothing special. It was certainly no better than average length or thickness. He did shave his balls and groin, but he still left a few tufts of hair surrounding the base of his cock. He wasn't naturally "big and hard". Kara made him that way.

Most of the time Kara was sophisticated, lady-like and professional, yet under the right circumstances, like now, she was daring, adventuresome and downright sexy. In a few minutes she'd be dressed in her business clothes and on her way to spend another day in her sexless world. But this morning she had already let a complete stranger see her naked, and now was about to fuck Dirk in front of him. It was the occasional glimpses into this other side of her that made Dirk hard.

Kara's hand was under the sheet and she slowly began to slide it along his smooth shaft. He tried to drink his coffee, but between sips, moaned at the pleasure she was giving him. Kara said dreamily, "Ummh, this is so nice. At least Grayson can’t take this from us." Dirk thought she was referring to making love in the morning, but then she said, "Does he come to clean the pool every week?"

With the realization of what she had said, Dirk choked on the hot coffee and nearly spilled it. Kara was having trouble drinking her coffee too, but for different reasons - she wanted to get both hands into the action. They each put their coffee down.

After she had set her cup on the night stand, Kara looked out at the pool man. As he continued his work he would sneak quick peeks into the bedroom. He had to know what they were doing, but Kara was intent on erasing all doubt.

She sat up straighter in the bed and allowed the sheet to fall from her breasts. The pool man had a magnificent view. While he drooled over the delicious sight of Kara's breasts and watched her hand rise and fall under the sheet, he must have imagined it was his dick she was stroking, not Dirk’s.

Knowing he was watching increased their excitement. Kara stroked faster. Dirk moved his hips up and down, lengthening her stroke on his cock. The words dripped out of his mouth, "Your hand on my cock is almost as good as a blowjob."

Kara got the hint. "I can't believe I had to wait so long." She started to put her head under the sheet, but instead threw the sheet off and engulfed his cock with her mouth. The pool man's eyes became the size of silver dollars. Dirk rolled his eyes back and looked at the ceiling. This was even better than he could have imagined.

Kara took his cock out of her mouth just long enough to say, "Like the all-day sucker my daddy bought me at the fair. It needs to last forever." She licked up and down on the sides of Dirk’s cock, put the head of it into her mouth, and sucked like she thought it was about to be taken from her. The pool man's eyes were glued to the action. The front of his shorts was sticking straight out.

Kara urged, "Get your hand in my pussy. Rub my clit." Kara was wild. With the pool man watching, she sizzled. Dirk put his hand between her legs. She was as wet as if she had just finished her bath. Dirk slipped his finger between her pussy lips, but she blurted out, "Hold it, no. I wanna fuck instead."

She straddled Dirk, impaling herself on his shaft. She put his hands on her breasts. She bucked up and down, riding him like the sheriff was after her. Dirk simply could not reconcile the vision of Kara in her little lawyer suits with the sight of this wanton woman fucking his brains out. Could they really be the same person?

The pool man jumped into the water and waded quickly to the end near the bedroom. He stripped off his shorts and tossed them on the deck. He held the side of the pool with one hand and put the other between his legs.

Dirk grabbed Kara's ass and helped her move up and down as she rammed his dick into her pussy. He was out of control. As Kara rode him she looked over her shoulder at the pool man. She couldn't see much because of the pool deck, but the motion of his arm and the look on his face, established him as a participant too.

Kara looked at Dirk and screeched, "Your finger, quick, put it in my ass. Make me feel like there's two cocks in me!"

Dirk poked his finger carelessly into her backside. He wriggled it around the inside of her anus. His cock drove deep inside of her. She lowered her upper body as Dirk raised his head to suck on her breasts. The previous night may have been serious love-making, but today was pure animal sex. The sweat poured off as they charged toward the climax.

Kara slowed. Her breathing was heavy. She said, "God, Dirk... your cock... feels so good! ... And your finger... incredible." She turned toward the pool. "And look at our voyeur... front row seat!" Her voice gained urgency. "Oh god, Dirk. Fuck me. I'm just about to cum! Jesus, Dirk..." She screamed, "Now! Do it now!"

Kara contracted her anus on Dirk’s finger and tightened her pussy around his cock, squeezing him into orgasm. He didn't really need the coaxing though. He was already there. Kara opened her mouth and a long, low, satisfied sound erupted as Dirk pumped his hot jism into her. They collapsed. The pool man came seconds later.

Dirk was thinking he might have been watched that first night with Kara, but this time there was no doubt. It probably wasn't a first for Kara, and it might not have even been a first for the pool man, but it was a cinch bet, that for the foreseeable future at least, getting the pool cleaned was not going to be a problem.

When the pool man regained his strength, he put his shorts back on and finished cleaning the pool. After resting a bit, Kara took a long shower, dressed as the professional business-woman she was, and left for the office. Dirk stayed in bed a while, then showered and went out to look at one of his businesses. He was thinking, if it can be that good when Kara’s afraid of getting caught by Grayson, imagine what it’ll be like after she makes partner! Dirk reached the inevitable conclusion - Kara was a keeper!

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments