Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late night Library

"Intelligence is sexy....so to are long legs and mini skirts"

31
11 Comments 11
85.2k Views 85.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
I saw her walk into the library. There weren't too many people around so it wasn't hard to notice her. She walked in slowly, glancing around not really expecting to see anyone. She was wearing a short black mini-skirt, which revealed the longest, most luscious pair of legs that I have ever seen. She was wearing a tight black tank top with a see through blouse over it, unbuttoned. Her skin was tan and she was very hot. She had the face of an angel with long brown hair.

Sitting on the couch in the center of the library, I watched her from behind my book. She crossed the room and disappeared behind a stack of shelves. I couldn't get her out of my mind. I decided to pretend to find another book just to get another look. I walked towards the way she went but there was no sign of her. Assuming that she left out the other exit, I turned to head back to my seat. When I turned, I saw her.

She was up on a ladder, reaching for a book on the top shelf. My mouth dropped as I got a look at her long legs...leading up to the finest shaped ass that I have ever seen. I didn't notice at first, but when I saw it, I got an instant erection. She wasn't wearing any panties. I could see the small rounded curve of her cheeks and a hint of pink. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to be caught staring at her, so I turned and walked away.

Getting back to the couch, I sat down. I could still feel the erection putting pressure against my pants. I reached down and started rubbing it through my jeans. A few minutes went by and I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and went to find her. I walked to the ladder where I had seen her last, but to my dismay, she was gone. My erection wasn't, so I kept looking. She was no where to be seen, but there was one last place to look. Back in the corner near the copy machines. As I turned the corner to walk towards them, I spotted her. She had her back to me and was leaning against the shelves. She had her skirt hiked up and I could tell instantly what she was doing. I could see her fingers between her legs... rubbing up and back on her pink lips. I could see them glistening. Man! This girl was hot! Before I knew what I was doing, I was walking up to her. Without saying a word, I wrapped my arm around her and put my hand on her breast and brought my mouth down to her neck. I heard her skip a breath, but she didn't turn to push me away.

Her skin felt wonderful against my mouth as I covered her neck and shoulder with small kisses as my hand slipped under her tanktop. I could feel her hard nipples against the palm of my hand. I ran my fingers across them and started playing with them. About this time, I felt her hand come back and start rubbing me through my jeans. She unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out. As her hands were stroking my hard swollen cock up and down, I moved my hand down...past her belly button to the waistline of her skirt. I slid it down and it dropped at her feet. My hand continued between her legs and I could feel how wet her pussy was. It was dripping! I moved my fingers against her lips and rotated her clit between my fingers. She kicked the skirt away and I could hear her whisper and she spread her legs apart...."Fuck me..."

Who was I to say no? This chic was hot, horny and now she was mine. I whispered back into her ear..."If you want my cock, you slut, you have to beg me for it." This must have turned her on more, because she started jerking me off faster. "PLEASE!" she moaned. "I want to feel your huge cock deep in me. I beg you. Fuck me like a whore." I obliged.

I bought my mouth close to her ear...nibbled on her earlobe and brought my other hand to her tit and squeezed hard on her nipple and said..."You want to be treated like a whore? You got it." I pressed her hard against the bookshelf. Hard enough to knock a few books off. I heard her moan softly. "I am gonna fuck you hard, bitch!" I brought my hands back around and using one hand to hold her against the shelf, I took my cock in the other hand and ran my swollen head against her inner thigh and up towards her hot pussy. When my cock touched her hot, wet, pink lips, my cock got even harder. I slid just the head in. I could feel the warmth from inside her on the head. I said to her..."You like that, you cunt? You want my cock all the way inside you." She moaned and tried to say yes, but just a muffle came out. I reached up and took hold of her hair and nodded her head for her. I could feel her pussy muscles trying to clinch around the head of my cock. I thought to myself..."This bitch really likes it rough." So, I reached down and grabbed her ass and squeezed it as hard as I could and shoved my hard cock forcefully inside her. God! She was so hot and wet! I don't know what kept me from shooting my load right then, but I didn't. I started moving my hips and grinding myself into her. I could feel her pushing back against me, but I kept holding on to her ass...pulling her back too.

Sofia__Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia__Miller

Sweat started forming on my brow as I continued to pump her hard.... driving my cock in deeper and deeper...getting faster and faster. She moaned with every thrust and started getting louder and louder. For fear of getting caught. I stopped. Slid my cock out of her. She started to turn to look at me to find out why I stopped, but before she could turn to see me, I put my hand on the back of her head and held it forward. I pointed to the copy room and whispered..."In there, slut!" and pushed her lightly.

She went....and I followed. Upon entering the room, I pushed her over the copy machine and smacked her ass. "Don't worry you little tramp. I am not through with you yet." She quivered as my hand came down on her tender cheek. I could see the faint outline of my hand as I brought it up. I took my cock in my hand and immediately drive it back in her. With every thrust, I would bring my hand down...smacking harder... and harder... SMACK! SMACK! It wasn't long before I could feel her pussy muscles tighten and she came for the first time.

Trying to muffle the screams of delight, I could hear her say..."more....more..." So, I kept pumping. I couldn't believe that I had lasted this long, but I did. My cock seemed to be getting harder and harder with every thrust. I reached around and pinched hard on her nipple with one hand, slapped her ass with the other and continued fucking her hard. A few seconds later, she came again. I could feel her juices all over my cock as I drove it in and out. If she felt that hot and wet against my cock, I could imagine how well she tasted. I wanted to eat her so bad!

I stopped, pulled my cock out, turned her around and sat her up on the copy machine. Before she knew it, I had my face pressed hard against her wet throbbing pussy. My tongue was working magic against her lips. Sliding my tongue in and out, up and down against her lips, I could hear her moan louder. I reached in and spread her lips apart with my fingers. My tongue found it's way to her clit. My tongue flicked forcefully against it...sucking on it... nibbling it. I reached in and slid a couple fingers inside her. Sliding them in, moving them up slightly towards her g-spot and pulling them out. I felt her muscles start to tighten and I knew that she was going to cum again. I took her clit between my teeth and muffled out.."Cum for me, bitch!".. She screamed and squirted all over my face. A continuous orgasm that must have been intense. She started shaking and grabbed the back of my head and pressed it against her as hard as she could. MMmmm....she tasted wonderful!

It was time for me to cum. I don't think I could hold it back anymore. I pulled her off of the copier and pushed her to her knees. I looked down and she was smiling as she looked up at me. It was the first time I got a look at her eyes. She had the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. Before either of us could say anything, I took her head and started pulling it towards my cock. I didn't have to pull much. She was on it in a second. Sucking on it hard....licking up and down. She reached up and cupped my balls in her hand and squeezed them gently. Kissing down my shaft, she reached my balls and took them one at a time in her mouth and sucked on them. Then licked back up to the head and twirled her tongue around it, before engulfing it all the way down her throat. I could feel my cock start to swell. I knew it wouldn't be long before I would cum. I wanted this slut to swallow it. I took her head and pulled her against me. I was fucking her mouth hard and fast. I could feel my cock about to burst. I pulled her hard all the way down on it, closed my eyes and came hard, shooting it down her throat. I practically screamed.

I opened my eyes and looked down, expecting to see some of my hot cum seeping out of her mouth, but there was none. She had swallowed it all! She looked up at me and smiled. I released her head and she pulled her mouth off of my cock and started to walk away. She turned around, walked over to me, pulled out the pen from the pocket of my shirt and picked up a piece of paper from the floor. I stood there, not able to say a word. She scribbled something on the paper, handed it to me, brought her mouth against mine and we kissed long and hard. As we kissed, she reached down and started stoking my cock again. As our tongues met, I practically came again. She stopped, looked down, giggled and walked away. I watched her walk back to the spot by the shelves where it all began. She picked up her skirt, put it on and walked out. I looked down on the paper. Apparently during out hot session, the copy button was pushed and there was a copy of her wet pussy pressed against the glass of the copy machine with her hot juice all over the place. Written in the corner was a phone number and the words...."Call me anytime....XOXO Luv, Heidi".
Published 
Written by Chelsea
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments