Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife At The Stage In Okinawa 1996 Part 2

"My sexy Asian wife was not as incognito as she thought she was as she was fingered by the crowd."

24
7 Comments 7
6.7k Views 6.7k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Part 2

A slow song started and the room hushed up except for the music. Was she going to come out or not? To me this was the do-or-die moment. Would she come out and strip in front of everyone? I remembered back to the time when I had secretly lifted up the front of her summer dress on the dance floor in Florida exposing Ava's pussy to the onlookers and how mad she got at me. I found it hard to believe that she was possibly going to actually completely take off the same dress in front of everyone.

I was completely overwhelmed with anticipation. I was quite surprised when one of the dancers brought out a small chair and placed it in the center of the circle stage and then walked off. Why the chair? After about 15 seconds Ava came out the same way she had left wearing the same outfit. She danced very slowly and deliberately across the T, down the T to the circle stage, and danced around the chair a few times. While dancing she slowly reached around her back and unclasped her bra. She then pulled her bra out of the top of the front of her dress. Her firm small breasts with long nipples were easy to see through the semi-see-through dress. She danced around for a few seconds like that and then turned away from the audience and slowly bent over and took off her underwear from under her dress.

Now all she had on was her dress, stockings, high heels, and mask. The white lights shone through her dress a little bit. I was so curious to see what she was going to do next. What was the chair for? She obviously had something planned.

She then sat down on the chair facing the crowd and reached down to slip off her heels. Then she lifted up her dress high enough to reach the top of her thigh-high stockings. As she lifted her knee to roll the stocking down, she flashed a little of her bush for the first time. She removed the first stocking and then did the same for the second stocking. Then she put her heels back on.

The only thing left for her to take off at this point was her dress and as she sat there on the small chair contemplating her next move the audience began to clap in unison cheering her on because they knew the only thing left was her dress. I don't think she completely thought her stripping process through because as she started to raise her dress over her head her mask came with it. Just as she lowered her arms, she realized that the mask was not on her face anymore. She immediately put her head down in her lap in an effort to hide her face and put the mask back on but it was definitely too late.

Her face had been exposed to the crowd and it was obvious that it was Ava from the Base store and the gym. She put the mask back on and turned back toward the audience and tried to regain her composure.

The crowd of guys cheered as she was taking her dress off over her head. She looked fantastic sitting there completely naked in high heels. Her body was toned and tight. Her legs were long and golden brown. Her hair was black and flowing. Her face was beautiful and exotic looking with big brown eyes looking through her mask.

She had her legs together and her hands on her knees facing the center of the audience and was kind of rocking to the music. She did that for about 15 seconds and then she slowly sat back in the chair and slid her but toward the edge of the chair meanwhile sliding her hand from her knees up her legs, up her body, and clasped her hands on over her titties as her hair fell to the back.

Now she sat almost flat in the chair with her legs pointed to the center of the crowd. They were straight and crossed and she was completely naked. Her small black bush was visible to all under the bright white lights. She sat there still for about 10 seconds as everyone stared at her and finally the cheering started to die down.

As the music played a few guys on the right side of the stage started chanting “leg, leg, leg”. Ava looked over to her right at them as if she didn’t know what to do next. They continued chanting until Ava uncrossed her legs and kind of slid her right foot toward them and they cheered loudly. Now she had her right leg about 45 degrees to the right and pointed straight at the crowd on the right.

The crowd on the left immediately caught on to what the other guys had done and then they started cheering “leg, leg, leg” as well and again, Ava looked over to her left at the guys cheering and then very reluctantly and very slowly slid her left foot in their direction as the guys in the middle of the crowd watched her legs open up exposing her entire vulva which were now clearly visible in the bright white lights.

Ava laid back on the chair with her butt on the edge of the chair and her straight legs pointed 45 degrees left and right which allowed the entire crowd of guys in the center of the audience to stare at her entire exposed labia for the first time. Although she still had her hands covering her titties, she was completely exposed from the waist down and it was fantastic. She ended up bending her knees slightly and looked as though she was trying to get comfortable as she could with her legs open wide.

She moved her hands down from her titties and just rest them on her inner legs about halfway to her knees and then just sat there like she was frozen. I noticed guys from the left and the right part of the stage actually stood up from their chairs and tried to move towards the center of the stage so they could see between her legs. All eyes in the room were fixated on her. All of a sudden the circle stage started to slowly rotate. I looked back at the manager and he gave me the thumbs up as if to say he started turning the stage.

The stage slowly rotated two complete times which gave every guy in the room a clear view of her sitting back in her chair her heels on the floor and her legs spread as wide as they would go. Ava didn't move from that position for the rest of the song which was about two minutes. As the song ended, she stood up and walked off the stage carrying the small chair. The audience gave a roaring applause and then started clapping in unison again.

Up to this point, Ava's experience was typical of a stripper you might see in the United States. A girl dances around and then strips off all her clothes letting everyone see her naked. But what Ava was going to have to do next was anything but typical in the United States. I was so curious to know how it was going to go.

From the way the audience reacted to her stripping I thought that this might really get crazy. I don't think the audience knew if that was the end of her performance or not. They knew the routines and differences of the Colombian and Japanese dancers but Ava was not Colombian nor Japanese but she did dance in the Colombian rotation of girls. Unlike the crowd of guys, I knew that she was supposed to come out now and wash all of the guy’s hands on the front row in preparation to get fingered. It appeared that the guys all seemed to have their attention on the stage in hopes that Ava would come back out onto the stage holding a washing basket.

The music played for a minute while there was no one on stage. The audience was talking among themselves about what they had just seen. The manager had turned off the white lights on the stage and then Ava finally came out from behind the stage and she was holding the washing basket and wearing her blue dress again. You could see that she had not put on her underwear or bra. The audience immediately cheered and Ava just smiled and shook her head back and forth as she approached the man sitting at the very left side of the stage. She got down on her knees so that she could be down at his level and motioned for him to give her his hands.

The guy put up his hands and she washed them. Then she went to the next guy and did the same thing. As she got to the third guy, I noticed most of the guys in the second row pushed their way up to the front row. As that happened, other guys in the back and in the other rows saw the other guys move up to the stage and they also started to try and squeeze their way toward the stage. The next thing I knew most of the guys in the club were squeezed in around the stage and instead of sitting, most everyone was standing. It actually took Ava three songs to wash everyone's hands and then she walked off the stage carrying the basket.

By this time, I was overflowing with anticipation. I couldn't sit in my chair on the right side of the audience and watch from a distance. I got up and walked over to the left side of the audience where I thought that if Ava came out, she would sit on the edge of the stage. I stood about where the third row might be if everyone was sitting down at the same time when Ava came out.

When she did come out, she was completely naked except for her heels and mask and she was carrying a tall glass that appeared to be filled with water. She then walked over to the far-left side of the stage and sat down near the edge in front of the first guy. She placed her feet on either side of the man resting her heels on the bar which was slightly lower than the stage and then took the glass of water and poured a little bit of it on her pussy.

She then laid back with her hands over her head and then opened her legs about halfway. At first, the guy just stared directly at her pussy in front of him. Then he reached up and pushed her legs apart until they were completely spread open. He reached up and stroked the inside of her thighs and seemed to just be polite. He gently touched her pussy and rubbed it a little bit.

The guy to his right watched and there were two or three guys behind watching as well. After a little while, Ava got up and moved to the next guy. She sat down in front of him again in the same fashion as the first, poured a little water on her groin, laid back, put her hands over her head and let her legs fall open.

While she was doing that I turned around and motioned to the manager who was watching the show to turn on the stage lights. He saw me and gave me the "good idea" gesture and turned them on.

The entire scene changed when he turned on the lights because Ava's body lit up completely. It was now bright enough to see because Ava was basically lying directly under white lights. You could clearly see every little detail and color of her skin and her completely shaved labia. This all happened at the same time the second guy reached up and put both his hands on her tits and then he slid his hands down to her thighs, feeling all of her body. He then lifted her knees all the way up and then rotated her knees all the way out. He slid his right hand down the back of her leg and slowly slid two fingers into her pussy as far as they would go.

You could see her arch her back as if it might have been slightly painful. He continued to move them in and out for the entire time. When she sat up, she actually had to pull the man's hand back and his fingers out of her so that she could move to the next guy.

It really must have been a sight for all the guys who knew her as the sexy Asian chick from the gym and Base store who was always looking sexy but fully clothed and was now lying naked and spread open and getting fingered by any guy in the club who wanted to feel her insides.

I thought to myself at this point this is going to take a long time because there are a lot of guys pushed up against the stage waiting to take their turn. I realized that as she was getting fingered by one guy there were two or three guys on each side watching and also guys behind watching. So probably ten guys were watching one guy finger her and waiting for their turn.

I moved along the 3rd row a little In order to get a good view of Ava laying there spread open getting fingered. I know that she had thought that her stripping at this stage was my birthday present all I could think of at this point was that she was everyone’s present.

The third guy did something different that the first two did not do. As Ava laid back in front of him spreading her legs, he picked up her left foot and gave it to his partner on his right and then took her right foot and gave it to his partner on his left having them hold her feet high in the air while spreading her open. He then reached up with both hands and spread her pussy lips wide open and just held it open.

What a sight! There was a guy spreading the lips of my wife's vagina as wide open as they would go with two guys holding up her feet while everyone in the club watched. It was so bright and so pink in the bright spotlights. You could actually see her squeeze and release and squeeze and release the inside of her vagina. She just laid there with her hands over her head staring at the ceiling.

I thought to myself about how mad she got with me just exposing her bush on a dark dance floor for thirty seconds back in Florida and now there were about forty guys staring at her pink pussy lips being spread wide open and she was going to be fingered by all of them. She must have been really regretting agreeing to strip at The Stage because stripping was the easiest part of her time on stage.

After some time she motioned to have her legs down and then she moved to the next guy and this must have been a great idea because most of the rest of the guys did the same thing with her feet having the guys on either side hold her feet up as they took their turn. Some guys fingered her deep and some guys tried to get really close with their faces. The most popular thing they did to her was to finger her deep and then spread her lips open and hold them open until she made them stop.

I continued to move along the third row but I went a little ahead of Ava because I wanted to hear what the guys in the audience were saying before they got a chance to finger her. I overheard one of the guys bragging to the guys around him. He was telling them how he planned on spreading her vagina wider and longer than anyone else had.

He said, “I don't want to just spread her lips open, I want to see if she can handle me pulling her vagina open with both hands.”

I wondered how Ava was going to handle this. She had surpassed everything that I thought she would and could do up to this point, so I figured I would just wait and see. I stayed about five feet behind the guy as I and everyone who had heard him say this eagerly waited. All of us watched as she straddled the guy to the left of the bragger and was fingered for about thirty seconds. She then got up and moved unknowingly in front of the bragger. She straddled him and laid back with her hands over her head as she had with all of the other guys and just like the other guys had, the bragger had the guys on either side of him hold her legs wide open and raised up a bit.

Miastime
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miastime

Without hesitating, he reached up and slid the first two fingers on each of his hands completely into her and stretched her vagina open to the max. I had never seen her vagina open so far. The bragger, me, and everyone around us were seeing her vagina gaping open. Ava immediately lifted her head up with big eyes behind her mask to see what was going on.

I even heard her whimper a little. I thought there's no way she's going to let this continue but as the seconds kept passing by and she layed there under the bright lights with her vagina stretched open, all of the guys In view of her hole just stared in amazement.

It got to look as if she was going to wait for the guy to finish and release the spreading pressure he was putting on her. Finally, after over a minute, I yelled out “Come on man let her go!” and he finally slid his fingers out. When she got up it looked as though she gave him a dirty look and then moved onto the next guy.

One guy actually asked her to get down on her knees in a doggy-style position with her butt toward him and then he fingered her like that. She did use the water on herself before every guy fingered her. I wish this would have taken place in today's era where everyone has a cell phone and there could be some video footage of it but back in the 90s it was not really possible to sneak a video camera into a club.

I couldn't believe how long it took for her to finish getting fingered. It only took the Colombian girl two songs to get fingered by all the guys that wanted to. Ava was now on her 6th song and she still wasn't to the right side of the stage. There were still a few guys left. By the time she made it to the last guy her pussy was completely swollen and her lips were open without even spreading them. She then stood up and walked off stage and everyone gave her a standing ovation for a long time.

The manager came out on stage with a microphone and tried to calm everyone down.

He said, "I don't think we've ever had as much audience participation as we just did for Ava. I guess you guys really liked her. Well, now who wants to get up on stage here in front of everyone and fuck her?"

I don't know how many guys raised their hand but it was quite a few. The manager brought out a dice and all of the guys who raised their hands rolled dice against the other until there was a winner. The winner had turned out to be from one of the first groups of guys to arrive that evening. He was a thirty-ish white guy who was clearly in the Air Force. He seemed very happy to be the winner. He got up on stage, took off all his clothes, and sat there in the middle of the stage, naked, covering up his stuff.

Ava walked out from the back in her heels and mask and went over and sat next to him. She laid him down and then reached down and grabbed his dick and began to swing it back and forth in an attempt to make it hard. After a little while it finally got hard enough that she could put the condom on him.

She then straddled him and sat on his dick and started to ride him while she was on her knees. She leaned forward over him and her hair was brushing his chest as they were face to face. At one point he pulled her down and squeezed her tits against him. They stayed in that position for only about two minutes as the stage rotated. As they were facing away from the audience, you could see actual penetration.

Ava then got up and laid down on her back with her head on the far side of the circle and her feet pointed at the audience. It looked to me like she was trying to get as far away from the audience as possible. The guy on stage went over and got between her legs and started fucking her in a missionary position with her legs in the air. The manager went and turned on the stage rotation again. She wasn't going to be able to get away from the audience this time. The stage rotated slowly and Ava's head was at the edge of the circle so as her head got over on the side of the audience, it was right on the edge of the front row. Her face was basically right under the guys in the front row and they were looking straight down into her eyes as she was getting fucked. It was crazy to watch as her face passed close to each guy in the front row.

At different times the guy really started pounding his dick in her and really letting her have it in that missionary position. After the stage rotated around about two times like that the man stopped and motioned her to get up on her knees. He then proceeded to fuck her in a doggy-style position. She was on her hands and knees with her legs open. After that, he pulled her towards him and he laid back until she was in a sitting position on him facing away from him. She put her feet on the floor and leaned back against his chest resting her feet outside of his. She tried to close her legs to block the view of his Dick actually penetrating heasily penetrating her but he held his legs open forcing her legs to be openwide. The stage was rotating around and you could clearly see his dick going in and out of her from under her fromthe front and her tits were bouncing up and down.

He continued to pound up at her until he was going to orgasm. I thought she would have jumped off him at that point and let him finish himself but that is not what she did. She took control of the situation and right at the point when he was going to cum, she went from leaning backward to leaning forward and put her hands on his ankles, never taking his dick out, and continued to hold his dick as deep into her as she could. As he was cumming she just held him deep. After he was finished, she was still on top of him in control. She started to slowly rise up and down on his dick slowly bringing it in and out of her pussy. She did that for a few times and then finally stood up, took a bow, and walked off the stage.

The guys in the audience looked like they were in shock. There was a silent pause before a roaring applause. This was probably something they would never forget. A night to remember forever.

After Ava was off the stage about half of the guys in the club got up to leave. They had seen what they came to see. Or at least that's what I thought until I overheard some of them saying that they were going to call their friends to get over there as fast as they could for her next rotation.

I hadn't really thought about it until then but she was supposed to work all night until the club closed. She would have to do this all over again and depending on time maybe even a third time.

Without trying to drag this story out too long I will summarize the rest of the night. I stayed and watched as the Japanese girls number six, two, and four did their routine in each one took about twenty minutes. Colombian girls number one and three took about thirty to forty minutes each because of the fingering and sex but there was definitely not the audience participation as when Ava was on stage. After the Japanese dancer number four completed her routine it was Ava's turn again.

By this time the bar was packed again and half of the audience looked like they were new and quite excited. This time Ava came out in a short pleated skirt, stockings with black heels again, and a white button-up shirt. She looked a lot less nervous and danced pretty well to her first song. She brought the chair out again for her second song and repeated the same thing she did in the first set. Everything else that happened during this rotation was pretty much the same as the first rotation.

Everybody in the club gathered to the front of the stage to get their chance to finger her. She was a real trooper. During this rotation I counted the number of songs that went by as she was getting fingered and it was eight songs. If each guy fingered her for thirty seconds and it took her thirty seconds to move between the guys and each song was five minutes long then she would have been fingered by about forty guys which looked to me to be about right. I didn't count them specifically but it looked like thirty or forty guys.

On the second rotation, there were also many hands raised to fuck her. This time the winner was an older guy. He was probably in his 40s and maybe even 50s. He was slightly overweight and chunky with pale skin and not a handsome guy at all. I found this to be incredible luck for him because I know my wife is attracted to handsome strong slender young guys. She would never in a million years give this guy the opportunity and yet here he was going to fuck her.

She walked out from the back wearing nothing but her heels and her mask. The guy was laying on the stage waiting and he was already hard. She squatted down and put the condom on him and then went back to the back side of the circle and laid down on her back and spread her legs. She motioned to him to come over and he did.

I tried to imagine how he was feeling. Here he was an older, overweight, not handsome guy approaching a beautiful, sexy, tanned girl who was half his age and laying there with her legs spread open waiting for him to put his dick in and fuck her. Well, he did. He thrust himself into her for about a minute and then he was done. That was the end of him. She got up, took a bow, and walked off the stage for the last time.

As it was about an hour before closing time, I knew she would not have to get on stage anymore. I went and talked with the manager and asked him what he thought about the night. He told me that he had never seen an audience participate with so much enthusiasm and they had not had a crowd that large in years. He said that anytime she wants to come back, if she ever wants to come back to do it again, just give him a call. I told him this was a one-time thing and don't think that it will ever happen again. He said that he was just as excited as anyone else to see her naked on the stage and overwhelmed when she was laying on the stage spread open under the white lights.

Ava stayed at the back until the club was closed. When she finally came out she went to go straight for the exit door and as she passed by the manager, he thanked her for coming and that she was incredible.

We left the club and walked over and got into our car. We both just sat there contemplating everything that had just happened. I didn't know how Ava was going to react to it all. She turned to me with a confused look and asked me how there possibly could have been so many American military guys there? She said that she could not really see past the stage too much while the bright lights were on her until she was right in front of a guy.

She said that as going around the stage and washing the guy’s hands one by one, she kept recognizing guys from the base gym, base store, and other gyms on the island. She was perplexed and wondered how could most of the guys that were there in the audience be guys that she sees regularly at the gyms or around the bases. She said that she kept thinking that all of these guys in the club had just seen her strip naked and sit on a chair with her legs spread open and now she is going to have to let each one of these guys finger her.

She asked me if I could tell from where I was at if anyone knew that it was her. I told her that everyone in the club knew it was her. She looked at me with intensity and asked me how I could tell that the guys knew it was her. I told her that I heard guys talking to other guys about her and I kept hearing the name Ava and it was like most of the guys that were there were talking about her. I told her that what was even crazier than that was that after she had finished her first set, I had heard a few guys in the audience say that they were going to call their friends to get there for your second set. She said that it makes sense now. I asked her what she was talking about.

She said that during her first set she had recognized about half of the guys that she saw and she was hoping that those guys would leave without new ones coming in for her second set but what happened was that most of the guys that were there for her first set were also there for her second set and that all of the guys that were new there for her second set were from either from the Base gym and Base store. She said that she wasn’t counting but it seemed like there were about ten or fifteen more guys there for her second set than the first set.

I asked her if she was nervous the entire time. She said she was super nervous until the very moment the second guy that she straddled fingered her.

She said "I don't know but my nervousness just went away and it was so erotic to just be completely helpless to any guy who wanted to touch me. I knew they were not allowed to hurt me but I have to say there were a few guys that really spread my pussy wide open. In fact, there was one guy that not only spread my lips open but he reached in deep and literally pulled my vagina open with both hands.

I told her that I knew what guy she was talking about and yes everyone around him could see down inside her vagina as he held it open for the entire time. She said she wondered if he was ever going to stop. He just held it open forever and I didn't know how to stop him. It must have been at least a minute or more.

I asked her how she felt down there and she said that after she left The Stage she was very sensitive and sore.

Over the next few weeks, Ava would talk about the experience from time to time. She told me that there were many times that a guy would give her a gesture or ask her if she had been to Naha City lately. Of course, she did not admit anything to anyone.

 

Published 
Written by elecombc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments