Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbors

"Karen, a certifiable computer nerd, meets a man that pulls her out of the shadows."

49
25 Comments 25
16.3k Views 16.3k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: New Experiences

 

 

A few minutes past 10:00 in the evening, Karen walked through the small living room of her one bedroom apartment. As she walked to her kitchen she heard the voice that called her every night. Stopping in the doorway to the kitchen, she looked back at the single chair sitting in front of the small table holding her laptop computer.

 

“Leave me alone,” she shouted at the empty chair.

 

Two minutes later she was back in the doorway staring at the chair. “I hate you,” she growled at the chair before turning back into the kitchen.

 

A few short minutes later, Karen walked slowly to the chair and stood beside it. After a deep sigh, she removed her large t-shirt before she plopped down in the chair wearing only a dainty pair of panties. She switched the computer on and sat back.

 

For what must be the one hundredth consecutive night, Karen was about to watch a twelve minute porn video. The short film featured two young people on a large bed. For eleven minutes of the film, they would have sex in every imaginable position until they came to a loud orgasmic moment. They fell exhausted, covered in their own bodily fluids.

 

After the first minute of the film, Karen started to caress her breasts. As her nipples got hard, she began to twist and roll them between her fingers. Somewhere around the fifth minute, her hand slipped inside her panties and she started to rub the edges of her moistening sex. In another minute a finger was pushed into her wetness … then a second finger.

 

The only light in the apartment was the one coming from the computer screen. Sound from the computer was low because she was afraid a neighbor might hear it. Had someone been in her kitchen they wouldn’t have heard anything until somewhere past the eleventh minute of the video when Karen joined the couple in the film in their climax.

 

Each night it had been the same thing. She became aroused as she watched the film and worked herself into an eye-crossing, groan producing, squirting orgasm leaving her numb and her panties dripping wet. She never watched the video twice or masturbated more than once each night. But her orgasms seemed to be habit forming.

 

At 28 years-old, Karen had a good job. She was a self-classified nerd. Her job required little interaction with other people, which was fine with her. Had she been willing to exert a little effort, the people around her would probably have thought she was attractive. But for her, it was just easier to wear unstylish clothes and leave her hair un-kept. It was just one more self-defense mechanism which allowed her to avoid personal contact.

 

Had she done any self-introspection, she probably would have determined her isolationism was the result of rejection while in college. Karen had always been an introvert, preferring books to people. However, in her junior year she met a young man who excited her passions. They had been seated beside each other in an advanced chemistry class. After many weeks of ‘small talk’, he had asked her out.

 

While having serious doubts about her ability to interact, she accepted his invitation to go to a movie. The film had been one she wanted to see and they had a good time together. They had gone to a coffee shop afterwards and agreed she would have dinner with him at his apartment the following week.

 

Before and after dinner they had been drinking wine. Karen had become relaxed enough to let herself go and enjoy his company. Until that night, her sexual activity had been within the area of self- pleasuring, which she enjoyed often. As the evening wore on and the wine consumed expanded, she began to understand that tonight would be the night to lose her virginity. It was with a great deal of excitement and anticipation she let him lead her into his bedroom, remove her clothing and join her in his bed.

 

He had admired her body and was anxious to give her real pleasure. She was pleased to see his excitement exhibited when his trousers hit the floor. Everything had gone beautifully. After a reasonable amount of foreplay, he had entered her missionary style. She had wrapper her legs around him, encouraging him with moans and groans, not to mention her fingernails buried in his ass checks. Everything appeared to be perfect until …

 

In a moment of perfection, Karen reached an orgasm. As always, she squirted, but this time expelled more fluid than normal. Her muscles shook and her eyes rolled back in their sockets. It was perfect … until he screamed, “You’ve just peed all over my bed! You crazy bitch! Why would you do that?”

 

Being not only frightened, but mortified at his reaction, she quickly put on her clothes and fled his apartment. The next Monday she dropped the class they shared so she would not have to see him again. Karen had always thought her orgasmic reaction was perfectly normal, but now she understood she was some kind of freak.

 

Today she was a treasured employee, making a better than average salary. She stayed to herself, avoided human interaction as much as possible and masturbated to the same video every night. And now once more, tonight … she sat in her chair, in wet panties, still shaking from the wonderful squirting orgasm she had just enjoyed.

 

One floor above her, in an apartment which sat at a ninety degree angle to her own, sat a young man. He was in the same chair he had used for the last fifty or sixty nights. His hand and one bare leg was covered with semen. The hand still held his stiff cock.

 

One more night he had watched the woman below his apartment put her hand inside her panties and masturbate.

 

Once more time he had joined her, reaching his own orgasm as she reached hers.

 

Clark Donavan, a self-described introvert, pulled tissues from a nearby box and cleaned hot cream from his exposed skin.

 

One more night he had rejoiced because ‘she’ had followed her routine.

 

One more night he wished he could be near enough to hear the noises she made.

 

One more night he wished he had the courage to introduce himself to her.

 

~~

 

The next morning, as usual, Clark walked to the bus stop and stood slightly behind Karen. This was his workday routine. They both rode the same bus to work every weekday morning. He, of course recognized her. She had never bothered to look up to see him.

 

He knew she was employed by a company across the street from the building where he worked. As was his routine, he sat behind her on the bus and had followed her once to see where she worked. He had done some investigating in their apartment complex and knew her name was Karen Rogers.

 

He sat behind her on the bus and envisioned her as she sat mostly naked each night in front of her computer. Clark felt like he knew almost every inch of her beautiful body. One morning in the previous week he was sporting an erection when the bus made the stop they both took each day. He had been sitting just inches away from her and remembering how her fingers had worked inside her panties the previous night. Knowing that if he stood the people on the bus would see his condition, he rode the bus one more stop before getting off.

 

This morning he was again sitting behind her. Photos of her almost naked body ran through his mind. It was all he could do to restrain himself from reaching out to touch her hair. “Get a grip, man,” he said to himself. “It’s time to ‘man up’ and find a way to meet her.”

 

That afternoon Clark stood in the lobby of his building waiting for Karen to leave hers to catch the bus home. After waiting for almost 40 minutes, he saw her leave her building and head toward the crosswalk. He waited until she passed him before leaving his position and joining her at the bus stop.

 

He waited until he saw the bus approaching and tapped her on the shoulder. “Excuse me, but do you have the time?”

 

Karen looked at her wristwatch and answered, “It’s 6:15.”

 

“Thanks,” he told her. “I left my watch on my dresser this morning.”

 

“Don’t you have a cell phone?” she asked, suggesting a watch was no longer needed.

 

“I do,” he said as the bus stopped and the door opened for them. “But it was the only thing I could think of to talk to you.”

 

Karen looked at him with a look of disbelief for several seconds before turning and quickly getting on the bus.

 

Clark got on the bus right behind her, put his fare into collection box and followed her to the back of the bus as he had many times before. Only this time, he had started the conversation he had wanted to do for such a long time.

 

When Karen took a seat he stopped beside her. “Do you mind if I join you?” he asked.

 

Having not had a man speak to her outside of work for such a long time, she was a bit perplexed, but moved next to the window and nodded her head.

 

For the next five minutes they sat silently, side by side. They were both wondering what to say, if anything. Karen was thinking she remembered having seen him before. Clark was trying to convince himself to start a conversation.

 

Finally he turned to her, blurting out, “My name is Clark.”

 

When he put out his hand, she took it and answered, “I’m Karen.”

 

He had to bite his tongue not to say something like, ‘I know you are Karen. I’ve been following you for months.’ Thinking of his reply before opening his mouth he said, “It’s very nice to meet you. I think I’ve seen you at the bus stop in the morning.”

 

She looked at him carefully, but didn’t recognize him. “I get the bus at Madison Avenue.”

 

“I do too,” he said with a bright smile. “I live in the River View Apartments,” he told her, knowing she lived in the apartment just below his.

 

Karen was quite surprised and responded, “Really? I live there too. I’m in apartment 3B.”

 

Her response was probably more than she had said to a stranger in three years.

 

“No kidding,” he replied, trying to act surprised. “I’m in 4C. I’m just one floor up and probably just around the corner from you.”

 

For some strange reason Karen felt surprised, but at ease. Normally she would have felt uneasy having a conversation with a complete stranger, but for some reason this man felt comfortable to her. “We’re neighbors,” she said with a bright smile.

 

“I guess we are,” he said, again trying to act surprised. “How long have you lived there?”

 

Still smiling she answered, “I’ve been in that apartment for a little over two years. How long have you been there?”

 

“I just moved in about six months ago,” he answered. “I was offered a job with Willart and Anderson to run their IT department about seven months ago. They suggested the River View apartments as close to the office and a nice place to live.”

 

“I know your company,” Karen replied, still smiling. “I work just across the street from you. I run the IT department for the Merit & Merit consulting firm. We are in the same business and neighbors.” For the first time in many months, she was having a conversation with someone where she didn’t feel uncomfortable. She had met someone in her own field and for some reason it just felt right.

 

While Clark knew a little about her, finding out she worked in his field was surprising. He found it reassuring and knew now he had some basis for conversation. “That’s cool,” he said with a bright grin. “We do the same kind of work.”

 

Their light, ‘let’s get acquainted’ conversation continued until they reached their stop. As they left the bus, both of them were feeling disappointed, knowing this enjoyable time was about to end. As the bus pulled away Clark mounted his courage once again as he asked, “What do you do for dinner?”

 

“I generally heat up something in my apartment and eat in front of the television,” she answered.

 

“I’ve really enjoyed talking with you,” he admitted, “And I kinda hate for this to end. Would you join me at the pizza place around the corner?”

 

Karen hesitated a few seconds before answering with a broad smile, “That would be very nice, Clark. A night away from the TV would be a treat.”

 

He was thinking, “Just as long as I get you back to your computer around 10:00. I don’t want to miss the show.

 

The next hours passed quickly as the two computer nerds put aside their normal introverted behavior. They ate pizza and drank beer while laughing and getting acquainted. Karen was feeling good about herself because she had stepped out of her comfort zone to allow this to happen. Clark was feeling proud of himself for having been so bold as to start a conversation.

 

They were exchanging stories about their college days when Clark noticed a clock behind the bar. It was nearly 10:00. “I’m sorry, Karen,” he blurted out. “I’ve been very thoughtless. We’ve been sitting her for almost three hours.” He smiled warmly, saying, “I have so enjoyed our time together, but you probably have things to do at home.” He could feel a twitch in his trousers as he began to think about her masturbating in front of her computer again. Tonight it would be more exciting than ever before for him.

 

Karen would have loved to suggest they stay longer, but decided she would see him again tomorrow. “He lives so close to me,” she thought to herself. As she started to get up from the table she asked him, “Would you mind giving me your cell phone number?”

 

When he looked a little surprised she said, “I just thought since we’re friends now and because we live so close, it might be nice to exchange phone numbers.”

FuturaSwitch12
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FuturaSwitch12

 

“Oh, absolutely,” Clark exclaimed as he dug for his phone. He wrote his number on a napkin, handed it to her and tapped her name and number into his phone. They left the restaurant, talking as they walked back to their apartment building. As she got off of the elevator on her floor she waved at Clark saying, “See you in the morning.”

 

Entering her apartment, Karen was happier than she had been in years. She had actually spent time with a nice man and had a normal conversation. She wasn’t nervous. She hadn’t felt awkward or felt she didn’t belong there, which for her was so often the case. She smiled as she started undressing. When she had removed her bra and stood in front of her mirror in only her panties, she looked toward the living room and her computer saying, “I’ll be right there.”

 

In only a few minutes she was sitting in front of her computer and loading her nightly bit of porn. When the video had been running a few minutes, her hand slipped inside her panties. One floor above her a naked Clark began to stroke his stiff cock as he watched Karen below him.

 

The following morning they sat together on the bus going to work, chatting the entire time as though they had been friends for years. After work they met again at the bus stop and Karen suggested they have dinner at a place she liked nearby. Following dinner they took the bus home. The night ended as it had the previous night with Karen happily sitting in front of her computer wearing only her panties and Clark a floor above watching.

 

Karen was looking forward to quitting time the next day, hoping Clark would want to have dinner together. As she was preparing to turn off her computer, her cell phone rang. Picking it up she saw the call was from Clark. The idea of him calling her gave her a little thrill.

 

When she answered, he immediately said, “Hi Karen, its Clark. I was kinda hoping we could meet for dinner again tonight, but I’ve been given a task to finish before I go home and I’m not going to be able to get out of her for at least two more hours.”

 

While she was very disappointed to hear the news, she was nonetheless excited to hear his voice and to know he was thinking of her. A thought popped into her mind and she asked, “Could you use some help? I’d be glad to lend a hand.”

 

“Really?” he answered.

 

“I’d be glad to help you if I can, Clark. After all, we are in the same business. If your task is computer related I can probably be helpful.”

 

He let the idea run through his mind for a minute before saying, “I think you should go on home. I know what needs to be done and can probably have it licked in two hours … maybe less.”

 

Karen didn’t want to lose an opportunity to see him again. She quickly made a decision. Opening her mouth and using her softest, sexiest voice she said something she had never said previously, “Would you like to stop by my apartment on your way home for a glass of wine?”

 

Clark was taken off guard, but recovered by answering, “Would 8:00 be too late?”

 

She was thrilled. She had been bolder than at any time in her life and it worked! “Not at all,” she told him. “Do you prefer red or white wine?”

 

“Whatever you have is fine with me,” he chuckled, quite pleased she had made the offer. “Would you like for me to call you when I’m leaving here?”

 

“That would be great,” she answered with a laugh. “I wouldn’t want you to get to my door and find me naked.”

 

Are you kidding?” he said to himself. “Certainly not,” he answered her. “I’ll give you some warning.”

 

Just when she was about to give up on him, her cell phone chirped. “Is it too late to stop by?” he asked. “I’m on the bus now, so I should be there in less than 30 minutes.”

 

“No, that’ll be fine. I’m just sitting her playing on my computer.”

 

Naturally the picture in Clark’s mind was of Karen sitting in the chair in front of her computer wearing nothing but panties. He was instantly erect and aroused.

 

“I’ll have something for you to eat, too,” she told him.

 

Again a mental picture of her lying on her back with his face between her legs flashed through his mind. “Don’t go out of your way for me,” he insisted as he looked around the bus to see if anyone could see the bulge in his pants.

 

After disconnecting the call, Karen walked around her living room for tenth time to make certain the room was tidy and ready for company. “Wow,” she thought to herself, “I’ve never had a visitor in my apartment before.” She sat down in the chair in front of her computer, leaning her head back and smiling at the thought of having Clark visit.

 

As her eyes focused, something snapped in her mind. She had known for many weeks someone was watching her when she sat in this chair and masturbated. That was the main reason she used this chair each night. Knowing someone was watching her was like a narcotic. It was why she hurled epithets at her computer. She couldn’t stop herself from wanting someone to watch her. It was like snorting coke … it was the one thing in her life that gave her a high.

 

But as she sat there, it suddenly occurred to her the unknown person that watched her each night was not unknown at all. It was Clark! She remembered about when she became aware she was being observed. She recalled in conversation with him, he had mentioned when he moved in.

 

And now, looking through the blinds she had arranged so she could be seen, she could see inside his apartment. She could see a lamp by the window he had mentioned was a gift from his mother. He had described it as being ugly and a strange shade of green. The lamp was obviously attached to a timer. It had just turned on, allowing her to see a strange shape as well as an odd shade of green.

 

She sat there for several minutes trying to decide if she liked knowing Clark was her mystery peeping tom. After running thoughts through her computer like mind, an answer popped up in her mental monitor. It explained why he had wanted to meet her. In a sense he knew her intimately, without actually knowing her name. The verdict was … she liked it. He was as addicted to her as she was to him. There was just one more thing she needed to do.

 

Clark had arrived at the time he was expected. She had a chilled bottle of white wine and served him an assortment of cheese and crackers which they enjoyed as they sat on her couch and talked.

 

He was quite taken aback when, out of nowhere, Karen asked, “Have you had any experience with sex?”

 

Shocked and a little embarrassed, Clark thought a second before saying, “Actually … yes. It’s been a while, but I’ve had a fair amount of experience. When I lived at home during the last year of high school and first two years of college, I spent a fair amount of time with a young widow who lived about four houses away. Her husband had been killed in the service and one day she invited me in to help her deal with her grief. I was probably in her bed once a week for three years.”

 

“And since then?” Karen asked.

 

“She moved away, so I haven’t seen her in several years,” he answered honestly. “And, as you know, I am quite shy. So to be honest, I haven’t had any sexual experiences in a couple of years.” He paused as he looked into her eyes. “Why do you ask?”

 

“It’s just something I wanted to know about you,” she said as she stood up. “It’s getting late and I have a couple of things to do before I go to bed. Maybe we can continue this conversation later.”

 

A little bewildered, Clark stood and reached for his coat. Their conversation had suddenly ended on an odd note and he wasn’t certain if he had said something offensive. What had he done?

 

Karen held open the door for him saying, “I’ll see you later.” She gave him what he thought might be a sexy smile, but he was so confused by what had happened, he just didn’t know what to think.

 

Ten minutes later he was inside his own apartment. He turned off the ugly green lamp so he could see into Karen’s apartment without being seen himself. After he had gone to his bedroom and striped off down to his boxers, he got a beer from his fridge and sat down to see if she would be back to her computer for her nightly masturbation. As always, he began to get excited thinking of what might happen next.

 

Shortly after 10:00, he saw Karen come into the room as she had done for so many nights. She turned on her computer, before she walked off. In a few minutes she was back, setting down a glass of wine beside her computer. She pulled off the large tee shirt, tossing it onto her couch. She stopped and looked up.

 

Clark had the strangest sensation she was looking at him. But, of course, she couldn’t know he was sitting naked on a chair with a beer in one hand and a stiff cock in the other.

 

As she stood there looking up, she did something she had never done before. Leaning over, she pulled her panties down, took them off and tossed them in the direction of her shirt.

 

This was the first time he had seen her completely naked. She had always had her hand inside her panties. “I wonder why she’s doing it differently?” he said out loud. Whatever her reason, he was pleased. She had a very nice body. As she stood there, he could see she had a small trimmed patch of dark hair between her legs. He watched her turn around, as if posing. For the first time, he got a look at her nicely shaped behind.

 

Karen took a large swallow of wine and continued her plot. She knew she would be unable to do what she planned if he was in the room. But she knew he was watching. “Be bold,” she told herself. Go for it!”

 

Seating herself in the chair as she always did, Karen did not look at her computer as she had done in the past. Rather, she leaned back in the chair, opened her legs and appeared to be looking at Clark. He watched as one of her hands began to tease her nicely shaped breasts. The other slipped down her bare skin until her fingers were twisting the hair in the small, trimmed patch. He saw her open hand rub back and forth over her sex just before one finger disappeared.

 

With her eyes closed and her mind filled with pictures of Clark watching, Karen slipped a finger inside her waiting, wet pussy. She made a small moan that turned into something similar to a kitty purring. She ran the finger in and out until it was covered with her juices, spreading her legs wider and enjoying the feeling.

 

She ran the lubricated finger over her clit, circling it again and again. Clark was mesmerized as her fingers massaged her clit before running back to her vagina for more smoothing fluids. This was unlike anything she had done before. Without thinking, his fist was pumping up and down on his steel rod as he watched her.

 

Karen was totally into what she was doing now. Knowing who was watching made it all more exciting. Her juices were running down between her legs and dripping from her finger. Getting off tonight was going to easier and faster than usual. She felt the pressure building as she imagined what he was doing as he watched. Her mouth was open as she moaned.

 

Clark had just noticed she had not cut any of the lights in her apartment. It seemed to him she was putting herself in a spotlight. “Cum for me, Karen,” he whimpered. “I want to see it.”

 

As if she could hear him, Karen pushed her pussy forward in the chair, cried out and climaxed, shooting out jets of liquid which coated the inside of her thighs, landed on the chair and on her floor. He watched as her entire body shook, muscles jerked and more fluids squirted from her. He stopped stroking his cock and stared at her with an open mouth.

 

When her body stopped shaking, she slowly sat up and glanced toward him once again. She picked up a towel, wiped off her thighs and the chair. Then dropping the towel on the floor, she picked up her phone and dialed.

 

Clark’s phone rang. He saw it was Karen calling. Trying to make his voice sound totally normal, he answered, “Hi Karen.”

 

“I know you’ve been watching me,” were her first words. “You are sitting in a chair by your window and watching me, aren’t you?”

 

He was stunned that she knew, but answered honestly by simply saying, “Yes.”

 

“Do you masturbate while you watch me?”

 

“Yes, I do,” he spoke softly.

 

“Did I just repulse you?” she asked.

 

“Why would you ask such a question?” he asked. “You are always super sexy, but tonight… tonight you were amazing.”

 

She sat up in the chair, bringing her legs together and looked up at where she knew he was sitting. “You don’t think I’m some kind of freak because I squirt when I cum?”

 

“Hell no!” he answered. “I think it’s one of the sexiest things I’ve ever seen.”

 

“Honestly?”

 

“Oh my God, yes,” he told her. “Is that why you’ve always worn panties… so I wouldn’t see you squirt?”

 

“That’s exactly why,” she whispered. There was a pause before she said, “You don’t think I’m a freak?”

 

“No Karen,” he answered. “I think you are wonderful, but I’d like to be beside you the next time it happens.”

 

She closed her eyes and paused. “Now there are no secrets, I think we can move on. I want you Clark. I want you so much I can hardly stand it.”

 

She waited for him to reply, but the line was silent. “Karen, you dumb ass, you’ve gone too far,” she said to herself. “You’ve scared him away.”

 

There was a knock at her door. Still naked, she looked through the tiny privacy window and saw Clark’s face. She unlocked the door, stood behind it and opened it for him.

 

Once inside, he stood like a statue, admiring her naked body. Karen stepped up to him, looked up into his blue eyes saying, “If you want this, it’s yours.”

 

The next morning the receptionists at both Willart & Anderson and Merit & Merit received phone calls from their IT Directors saying they had become quite ill and hoped to be back to work by Monday.

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments