Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night at the ballet

"My first story please comment"

4
4 Comments 4
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I was being dragged to the ballet by my fiancé and I dreaded it horribly. I hate dressing up. I was wearing black dress shoes, my black slacks along with a black blazer with a button down white shirt and a tie. She insisted I wore a tie. It was in a grand theatre and where the seats were comfortable enough but honestly, what guy wishes to watch a ballet? Did I mention I was dreading it?

Let me describe myself a little first, I'm 6'3" with green eyes and black hair that I keep cut short. I'm not muscular and cut but I do have an athletic swimmer type build. She's 5'4" with shoulder length brown hair and hazel eyes she has an athletic build and has amazing perfect size 36C breasts.

I pulled up to her house; checked the rear view mirror to make sure my hair still was looking good, got out of the car. I rang the bell. The door opened and my mouth dropped at the perfection of beauty standing there. Her hair was up almost in a ball. Two strands of curled hair fell just above her hazel eyes. She had on a strapless royal blue dress that formed amazingly around her body and flowed down. She took my arm and we walked to my car.

“You look beautiful,” I said as I opened the car door.

Smiling, she looked me up and down and replied, “You look pretty good yourself.”

I literally pinched myself because I thought I was dreaming. I quickly changed my focus because my dick was starting to tighten. I shut the car door and walked to the other side, opened the door and sat down in the driver’s seat. Even though nothing was showing, my dick was twitching wanting me to let it out. I shut the door, cranked the car and placed my attention on driving.

“I want you to know how much this means to me,” Danielle said as we made our way to the theatre, “I just figured since my parents weren’t able to go, that the tickets shouldn’t go to waste.”

“Well, I just want to show you even more how much you mean to me,” I replied. Danielle giggled. I smiled inside.

After we got our tickets, we walked into the theatre where a man, who appeared to be in his fifties, looked at our tickets and then beckoned us to follow him. He ushered us to the far right about mid way up from the stage. We arrived at two cushioned seats sat alone against the wall. They were positioned at a slight angle with two seats directly in front and behind ours.

Danielle moved passed me to take her seat first and I almost fell over due to rapid blood movement to the lower part of my body. She looked so hot and amazing in that dress. The smell of faint vanilla filled my nose from her perfume. It drives me crazy. I took my seat and quickly began looking around. To my left, on the other side of the aisle, were three rows of ten seats per row. Yes, I counted them. I had to get control over my hormones. Danielle looped her arm through mine and I looked over at her.

“I know you don’t want to be here,” Danielle said with an innocent smile. Her smile makes me melt.

“It doesn’t matter because I am here with you,” I responded and then leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips.

“That was such a bad pick up line,” she said with a soft giggle.

I turned and looked at her. “I don’t need a pick up line,” I said with a smirk. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. “Ok, yes, I don’t want to be here,” I admitted with a faint laugh.

We looked at each other for about half a second and then with a whisper she said, “I will make it worth it.”

I smiled at her comment and replied, “And how will you do that?”

A mischievous ‘My lips are sealed’ smile formed across her face and then she turned and looked at the stage.

The lights dimmed and the curtains opened slowly as music filled the room signaling that the ballet was beginning. We were sitting there for what seemed like an eternity watching as the performers moved, jumped and twirled gracefully across the stage. I looked down at my watch and saw that eternity turned out to be the longest thirty minutes of my life. I looked back at the stage when my fiancée, Danielle, laid her hand on my leg. A faint tingle ran through me as she lightly rubbed my leg. As though she were a painter, she faintly brushed her fingertips back and forth slowly moving to the inside of my thigh inching closer and closer towards my dick.

With all the will power I had I did my best to concentrate on the performance attempting to keep my focus away from what she was doing. It worked for all of about two minutes. Her hand found the area that bulged between my legs and moved her fingers across my now semi hard cock. I glanced at her and she gave me a sexy smile and then turned her gaze back to the ballet.

PaolaMs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaolaMs

She started to lightly massage my cock through my pants, stopping a couple of times to just give the head a squeeze. My cock twitched and began to grow as she started massaging it again.

Danielle moved her hand to the top of my pants and with two fingers she pulled down on the little metal tab slowly unzipping my pants. My heart started to beat a little faster. Here we were sitting in the theatre, people around us and my girlfriend has her hand inside my pants and boxers with her fingers wrapped around my hard dick slowly stroking me.

I was rock hard and I was really getting horny and couldn't wait to get home. I just prayed this ballet was almost over because I was about to blow. But just as I thought it was ending I realized it was just intermission (damnit).

Danielle leaned in and said, “Let’s go get our coats.” I nodded and quickly and got up.

When we arrived at the coat room, I opened the door and went in, Danielle in tow. The door closed automatically behind us. The room was a lot bigger than it appeared. There were rows and rows and rows of narrow closet spaces that were opened. I began looking around for some sign of out coats.

“Wait right here, I’m going to look,” I said. She nodded with a great big grin. I returned a smile and began searching.

Weaving through the small maze of leather coats, fur coats and tuxedo coats I managed to find myself at the back wall. I flipped through only two coats and found the tag that matched my half of the tag. I removed my coat and put it on and then I grabbed her coat and turned around and made my way back to where I left my fiancé. I moved around a corner and stopped dead in my tracks to see Danielle sitting on a table and I almost exploded in my pants. Her legs were spread wide and I saw that she had no panties on under the dress.

After about half of a second, I willed my legs to move and walked over to her. When I got within half an arm’s reach from her, she reached out grabbed me by my tie and shirt and pulled me close and then she started kissing me. Our tongues explored each other’s mouth while her hands moved down and began undoing my pants. I felt a light tug, heard the sound of my zipper and then her hand reaching inside my boxers lowering them to just under my ball sac and began to stroke my throbbing cock with both hands.

As we kissed my hands moved over her body, making their way to her waist and then to her legs. I ran my fingers up her thighs moving her dress up. She stepped off the table and slid off her dress so she was completely naked. She slid down on to her knees and began moving her tongue slowly around my balls moving to the shaft making her way my cock. With her hand still lightly playing with my balls, she opened her mouth and covered all seven inches of my rock hard dick into her mouth. I swear I felt the head of my cock touching the back of her throat and I almost shot my load right then but I managed to keep contained.

As she slowly pulled back, her tongue moved all over the shaft and as she reached the end she began swirling her tongue on the head. I moan as she took my cock into her mouth again. The feel of her as she deep throated me a few more times slowly moving her head back each time, her tongue slowly moving around each time pushed me closer and closer to the edge.

I moaned, my breath got heavier, deeper as she moved up and down, sliding my dick in and out of her mouth. I felt her hand close around the shaft. It moved in pace with her mouth. From the constant teasing earlier and knowing at any moment someone could walk in and catch us drove me insane. I was ready to blow. My hand moved to the back of her head and stopped her head from moving and began to slowly thrust my hips sliding back and forth fucking her mouth. Her hands where on my balls playing with them. I took in a deep breath and moaned a little louder than I should have thrusting back and forth faster and a little faster.

I could feel my balls draw up and I knew I couldn’t hold back any more. My legs locked, my body tensed and I pulled her close feeding her mouth my cock and I blew my load. I shot one after another filling her mouth with cum. I looked down to see that some of it had dribbled out and fell on her beautiful tits. I slowly pulled my sorta semi hard cock out of her mouth, her tongue moving around as though making sure I was cleaned up before fully exiting.

It was then that we heard a moan and saw an attractive man standing there stroking a massive hard on.

Please comment to let me know if I should continue and some pointers. Just send me a message or anything to let me know thank you.

Published 
Written by Jjohnson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments