Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nude with My Girlfriend's roommate

"Nude in front of girlfriend's college roommate."

22
5 Comments 5
79.4k Views 79.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
I went to visit my girlfriend, Melissa, at her school in Ohio during a weekend in mid-May. It was our first night together after being separated for three months due to her school schedule and my work load. I got there around dinner time and after meeting her roommate, Cathy, we headed out to get some dinner.

After dinner, we all headed back to their apartment. Cathy was going to stay with her boyfriend that night, so we could have the place to ourselves.

After Cathy packed up some clothes for herself, she left around 9:30. Melissa cleaned up in the kitchen while I sat down on the couch and started to watch some TV. She joined me after she was finished and sat down right next to me.

I put my arm around her and she leaned into my body as we watched the news. Having her close to me after so long away certainly got me thinking how long it had been since we were so close together, and I got an instant boner as I ran my fingers along her right arm and kissed the top of her head.

She laid her left arm on my right leg and started to move her fingers along my legs. That increased the amount of blood to my boner which was starting to stretch out my pants. I noticed her breathing increase as well as I spied her big breasts inside her blouse.

I rested my hand over her right tit and just kind of ‘hugged’ it for a time. I unbuttoned a few buttons on her blouse so I could feel more of her than her blouse and as I did, she rested her hand on my boner and started to squeeze it through my pants.

“Why don’t we go into the bedroom and get ready for bed?” she said.

She turned off the TV and we walked into the bedroom and took our clothes off. I was as hard as rock and felt as big as redwood, I was more than ready.

We hugged a bit and finally lay down on the bed where she stroked my chest while I caressed her skin.

Her hand finally reached my boner while I massaged her nipples between my fingers.

She stroked my hard cock and then sat up and bent over me to lick the tip a bit while slowly stroking my shaft. She swallowed me whole and I was a bit surprised that she could take almost my entire seven inches into her mouth. My god, did that feel good.

While, she was sucking on my shaft, I was able to find her her pussy and insert a finger into her wet cave. I put my thumb in her ass as well until it was obvious to both of us what we needed to do next.

She mounted me and rode me a bit. However, despite being so horny and having Meliisa with her big tits (36C) and long nipples on top of me, I knew ‘it’ wasn’t going to happen because I was so tired. I didn’t have the energy to explode in her pussy.

She got off of my pecker and just lay down next to me. She mentioned that she thought I might be too tired for sex, but she had let me decide on that. We said we’d try again in the morning.

In the meantime, she asked if I was a bit hungry. I was, and since her roommate wasn’t there, I thought it was okay to go nude into the kitchen.

She got out a large bowl of grapes and we poured some milk into a glass for each of us.

Her kitchen was situated right across from her bedroom and was a long narrow room with the refrigerator on the right and the dishwasher and sink on the left. There was a big picture window over the sink looking out to the main living area where a kitchen-like table and a couch and TV were as well. At the other side of the room, was the front door to the apartment.

We were there for a few minutes when we heard a jingling coming from outside the front door. “Oh, that sounds like Cathy’s keys,” she said to me. Well, being nude, I wasn’t sure if I was ready for another woman to see me naked, so I asked if we should retire to her bedroom. “Nah, she won’t care.” Melissa blew off my suggestion.

I was really nervous and embarrassed about what was going to happen next.

Cathy opened the door and immediately apologized for coming home and interrupting us.

“We were just munching on some grapes.

veronik_eyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
veronik_eyess

That’s all,” Melissa replied. She didn’t seem to care that Cathy could obviously see that we were nude. I figured Melissa must be very comfortable being nude in front of Cathy and perhaps, vice versa. 

Well, I wasn’t. I didn’t know what to think since I was now in a situation I had never been before. Should I be nervous and embarrassed or be sexually excited about being nude into front of Melissa and another woman in a non-sexual situation.

While Cathy complained about her boyfriend being so protective about her, I looked down at the kitchen counter and felt that Cathy couldn’t see my manhood. So I felt more relaxed about the current situation, despite being completely nude in front of a woman I had just basically met.

I relaxed and was able to focus on the conversion about Cathy and her boyfriend. Melissa did tell me later on that Cathy could get crazy with a little alcohol in her. She’d been known to strip naked and dance on tables or jump on guys' backs at parties. So it was understandable why her boyfriend acted as he did. But, as I reasoned, it wasn’t my problem, right?

After about fifteen minutes of her telling us about her fight with him, she mentioned she was hungry and was wondering what we were eating. “Just some grapes.”

“Sounds good. I’ll go put my bag away and I’ll join you all,” she stated as she walked by the kitchen entrance to her bedroom next to the kitchen.

Uh oh, I thought, she was going to come back and see us completely naked now. My anxiety returned in an instant and I mentioned to my girlfriend about going to back to her bedroom. “That would be rude, wouldn’t it!” she answered me back.

“Well, I am not sure I am ready for her to see me completely naked right now,” I told her.

“She won’t care. Really, she won’t. She is used to it, believe me,” Melissa said with a grin.

Geez, what did she mean by that? I wondered. 

At that moment, I could see the light from the bathroom go on and hear the faucet running water. I knew that Cathy would be back in a few minutes. I didn’t what to think at that moment in time. My brain was so confused. Should I just act like nothing was unusual or excited to be naked not only in front of Melissa but another woman as well?

Well, just then, Cathy walked into the kitchen and to my shock, she was nude as well. Oh my god. I couldn’t believe this was happening to me. I was naked in front of two naked women and both acted like it was perfectly normal. And yet, not one word was mentioned about our nudity. Like it was an everyday thing to do around here.

I didn’t know if I should be embarrassed or try my best to act like nothing was unusual about being nude. I couldn’t help myself from checking out Cathy’s body. She had a very pretty face with short streaked brown hair, thin figure that was very tan (no white lines), small tits and a thin landing strip over her pussy. She wasn’t as curvy as my girlfriend, but she certainly was a very attractive women. It was very understandable why she had a different boyfriend every week as my girlfriend had mentioned.

As they talked, I faced Melissa, who was standing to my right, so my hard-on wouldn’t be staring straight at Cathy. I couldn’t help it. How often does that happen to a guy in a non sexual situation, right?

However, it certainly helped my hormones and energy level rise again and as I started to caress Melissa's ass. She motioned to me about going back to the bedroom.

“We’re going to go back to bed,” she said to Cathy.

“Sounds good to me. I think I’ll finger myself in bed,” Cathy answered. Damn, this girl was so open about herself.

I thought about asking Cathy if she wanted to join us but I didn’t know if Melissa was into threesomes or other women since I didn’t know her that well, but it was obvious what was on each of our minds. I guess I should have asked her but never did. I was just too horny for one woman that night.

I woke up early the next morning and met Cathy again in the kitchen, but that is another story.

Published 
Written by onesmoothguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments