Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Afternoon In A Quiet Pub

"Our "usual" flashing goes a step further"

35
13 Comments 13
3.3k Views 3.3k
440 words 440 words

My wife and I went to a country pub, new to us, one afternoon. Our usual "flashing trip" normally consisted of just that, my wife flashing her tits and pussy to me. This afternoon, I suggested my wife go in well before me, scope the lay of the land, and, if possible, sit opposite someone, and see how it goes. I would come in later, and react to whatever I found.

This happened. It turned out the Lounge of the pub was deserted, barring one man reading a newspaper. When I went in, I saw my wife sitting opposite that man, having bought herself a drink. I got a drink for myself, pretended not to know her, and sat a few tables away from the stranger.

Over the next thirty minutes or so, my wife started to open her blouse slightly and touch her breasts. This led to her exposing both nipples to me and the stranger. I was, by now, hard and put down the newspaper I was pretending to read. The stranger had also noticed my wife's tit exposure and dropped his paper too.

She then began gently rubbing her pussy through her skirt, began slowly rising the hem, until her wet cunt was totally exposed. She started to insert fingers into her cunt, slouching down into her chair, wanking freely, as was the stranger and me, as by now we both had pulled our cocks out and started pulling them.

I pretended to be as surprised as the other guy, and pulled away merrily, slightly surprised by events thus far.

What happened next truly surprised me. My wife stood up, skirt around her waist, still fingering her now-soaked cunt, and walked over to the stranger and sat right down on his large cock, impaling herself totally, and began fucking/riding him for all she was worth. He responded by ramming his cock as hard and fast into her as possible.

I admit I didn't last long, watching my wife fuck this stranger. I soon came, a torrent of come shooting over the pub carpet. Within a few minutes, my wife and the stranger both came, her squirting over his cock, trousers, lap and the carpet, while he grunted whilst coming deep inside my wife.

Within two minutes or so, we all calmed down and tidied ourselves up, then my wife and I thanked the other guy, walked hand in hand out of the pub, drove home, and fucked most of the evening while talking and reliving the afternoon's events.

That was the first time a flashing session turned into a fucking session with strangers. Not the last.

Published 
Written by mickthetrick1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments