Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paris

"Emily Bloom visits Paris."

4
3 Comments 3
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

The shop fronts streamed past while our taxi made its way through the streets of Paris. We were on our way to what Emily described as an adult circus. She had a friend who was involved with the event and was able to get us prime tickets and it was all very hush hush.

Emily gave me a cheeky smile as our eyes met.

“Don’t worry, this is going to great!” she reassured me with a wicked smile.

My eyes strayed down her long neck to where her breasts turned into an elegant cocktail dress. A surge of anticipation ran through me which seemed to gather around my clit. I was pulled out of my trance by a knowing giggle from Emily when she noticed me staring. I shuffled around in my seat in a poor attempt to hide my embarrassment.

I had only met Emily a few days prior at a Backpackers in Paris. We were checked into the same room and hit it off right away. We were both about the same age and out looking for adventure. I never considered myself a lesbian but there was something intoxicating about Emily which I couldn’t shake. She exuded a sexual energy which was hard to escape.

The taxi pulled up alongside an old beaten up industrial building. I looked over at Emily in disbelief as she flung the door open and jumped out. She looked back at me to give me another wicked smile before slamming the door shut.

'Well here goes,' I thought to myself as I pulled myself awkwardly out the Taxi trying to keep my dress under control.

We walked up to a heavy steel door. Emily peered up at the security camera above and offered a toothy smile and a wave. To my surprise, the door swung slowly open and we were welcomed inside by a fierce looking bouncer.

The bouncer helped us out of our coats, revealing our carefully picked outfits.

“You look amazing,” Emily quipped and my cheeks flushed.

“Aha, Emily! I’m so glad you made it!” a good looking Frenchman pronounced from the end of the passage. He pulled Emily into a big hug as they said there hellos.

“Abel, this is Melissa.” I was pulled into an equally warm hug and made my acquaintances with Abel.

“Come, let me get you ladies a drink.”

Abel led us through the passage into the foyer. What I saw next is difficult to describe. The room was full of an eclectic mix of people of all shapes and sizes in various stages of undress, lazily chatting and sipping their drinks. The room was filled with steady sci trance just loud enough to be heard over the busy chatter. Masked waiters and waitresses were carrying their trays around wearing nothing but heels and boots while delivering a steady stream of drinks to the fascinating crowd. They were in exceptional shape and I caught myself staring as a waiter walked past with his massive cock swinging between his legs.

Abel ushered us up onto a pair of bar stools as a waitress with raven black hair and a neatly trimmed bush approached to take our drinks orders. We placed our orders and watched as her perfectly shaped cheeks bounced away to fetch our drinks.

“We have a very special show prepared this year and I have no doubt that you ladies are going to enjoy yourselves. I must be off as I have to prepare for the show. I will see you soon,” announced Abel and he left with a friendly wink in Emily’s direction.

“What on earth is going on here?” I exclaimed with a massive smile on my face.

Emily laughed out loud and took my hands in hers.

“This is going to be awesome!” she said as she leant into me and landed a kiss on my cheek.

We spent the next fifteen minutes finishing our drinks and watching the antics unfold before us. There was a couple in the corner which seemed to have been overcome by the whole experience. They were now completely naked. The women had her legs spread wide with her partner on his knees and his head between her legs. He lapped furiously at her mound while rubbing his erect cock.

The base sexuality we were witnessing began to have an effect on me. I felt moisture gathering in my knickers and squirmed around on my bar stool doing all I could not to reach down and rub my aching clit.

A voice from above interrupted the madness: “Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to Madame Ines’s Circus. Please make your way to your seats as the show will be starting in five minutes”.

We shuffled into the theatre and were met with another curious room. It was a large, square and open in the centre surrounded by two rows of hard plastic fold out chairs. There was a strange contraption in the centre with all manner of straps and bars like a twisted jungle gym from a mad max movie. It had no particular shape but it was clearly designed for a specific purpose. My imagination began to fill in the gaps.

We took our seats front and centre.

“Best seats in the house!” Emily announced with another wicked grin.

Once everyone had found their seats, the up lights dimmed and the room fell silent. The lighting softened and smoke began to creep along the ground. A group of women dressed as nymphs flowed onto the stage to soft EBM. They were wearing sheer cloaks and you could plainly see the shape of their naked bodies pressing against the soft fabric. They flowed over each other like water. Their hands exploring their own and each other's bodies. They gracefully amassed in a writhing pile of sex right in front of us.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

They were slowly working themselves into a collective climax. I noticed a couple of people sitting around the stage with their hands buried in their sex. A woman had her hand between her dress and was carefully rubbing her clit, another man had is cock out and he was slowly rubbing the tip savouring the experience.

My clit was begging for attention and my hand began to creep up my thighs.

With a crash, the mood changed and the whole room jumped in surprise. My hand darted out from between my legs in bitter disappointment.

The stage was washed in red light and the music took a dark turn. A muscular figure marched out onto the stage with his throbbing cock leading the way. The nymphs darted away like little birds. The muscular figure managed to pluck one out of the air and the crowd gasped in anticipation.

The walking cock walked up to the strange contraption in the middle of the stage and bent the naked nymph over it. He strutted around like a wrestler in the ring and the crowd began to cheer. He rubbed the end of his cock like he was polishing a pool queue and turned toward the nymph. He shoved his cock between the nymphs glistening legs and parted her pussy lips with his massive member. His cock sank into her and he started to fuck the nymph furiously as the crowd cheered him on.

Another figure appeared through the smoke which I presumed to be Madam Ines. Her authority here was unmistakable. She wore a cupless corset exposing her beautiful well shapely breasts, and a neatly trimmed mound exposed below. Her long legs ended in high open toe boots. She strutted out onto the stage. I thought I was going to cum there and then.

She walked up behind the monster who was still furiously fucking away. She used her whip like a noose to grab the beast around the throat. She pulled hard and he stumbled back freeing the nymph who scurried away.

She marched him around the room like a show horse while the crowd jeered. He thick cock flopping around still glistening from the nymphs soaking pussy.

She marched him back toward the contraption and strapped him down in an incline, his cock pointing outward. She then pointed directly at me with her whip and commanded me over.

'Oh fuck,' I thought. I looked over at Emily who was clapping in glee.

“What the fuck?” I gestured with my shoulders toward Emily.

“Go; go! She’s waiting,” taunted Emily while wearing her wicked grin.

The nymphs appeared again and flocked around me. They carefully lifted me out of my chair and I had no choice but to follow. Their hands explored my body. I felt them move up my shirt and over my breasts. The slid up under my skirt and between my soaking knickers. They pulled at my dress and underwear and before I knew it I was standing in front of the mistress; completely naked.

The room went silent. I stood in front of Madame Ines with my hard nipples pointing at her and my knees trembling. My hands awkwardly trying to cover myself and failing. A room full of strangers staring and waiting in anticipation for what would happen next.

Instead of shame or shock, all I could feel was the burning desire radiating from my dripping slit. I needed to fuck something, and I need to fuck something now.

“Teach him a lesson.” Madame Ines commanded.

The crowd went berserk and the room heaved with intense EBM.

Without thinking I walked over to the beast strapped down on the contorted jungle gym. I placed my hand between my legs and rubbed my slit. It was slick, wet and ready.

I climbed up onto the contraption and straddled the man tied to it. I grabbed his cock and steered the massive cock toward my pussy as I squatted over it. I placed his cock between my labia and sat down hard and felt his massive member fill me.

The audience went into another fury. I looked up and saw people fucking each other all around me. Others were working furiously at their own cocks and pussies. I looked over at Emily and saw her hand buried deep in her crotch, her eyes locked on mine.

I lost control and fucked that cock as hard as I could. I came hard with an intense shudder and screamed from the base of my throat. I could feel the beast below me start to cum. I jumped off and grabbed his cock with both hands and pumped out streams of hot cum onto the floor in front of him.

The room went calm, once again.

Madame Ines took my hand with a wide grin and lead me and her cast into the centre of the stage. We took a bow.

Published 
Written by EmilyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments