Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Parking Lots Can Be Fun

"Ted and Terri meet friends for dinner, but have their appetizer and dessert in the parking lot"

24
7 Comments 7
14.7k Views 14.7k
4.8k words 4.8k words

They were in the car driving to meet some friends for dinner. This meeting had been planned for several weeks for tonight. They had both come home from work in time to change clothes and head back out the door. As they drove, Ted was quiet and Terri asked, “What’s wrong, baby?”

“Nothing’s wrong, why do you say that?” he responded.

Terri touched him on his leg and said, “I ask what’s wrong because I know you. You are being very quiet and I can see it on your face. Something is wrong and I want you to tell me what it is.”

“Really,” Ted said. “There isn’t anything wrong. It’s just that I would have liked to stay home tonight and cuddle up with you in bed. We’ve both been very busy this week and haven’t had any time to be close.”

“Why didn’t you say anything? We could have changed plans,” she said sweetly as she touched his cheek.

“No we couldn’t,” Ted said. “You have been looking forward to meeting this couple for dinner for a while and I can wait. But you had better not be tired when we get home.”

“Would you like for me to call them right now and cancel?” Terri asked.

“No, darlin’, I wouldn’t,” he told her. “They are on their way just like we are. I promise to be friendly and charming. But I’ll be thinking about what I’m going to do to you when we get home.”

“You’re not going to be grumpy?” she asked, showing a small teasing smile.

“I will not. Now stop it and let’s talk about something else.”

“Well,” Terri said, “You could tell me what you’re going to do to me when we get home.”

“You want me to look into the future and give you a play by play?” Ted asked with a big smile.

“Yes, I do,” Terri answered. She leaned over and kissed his cheek and whispered, “I need to know if I should skip dessert so that we can get home sooner.”

“OK,” he said, “First I plan to undress you. Shoes first. Then I’m going to unbutton your blouse and then take off your skirt. Then your blouse will come off and I’ll have you in panties and bra. After a little kissing I’ll take off your bra and spend some quality time with your luscious breasts. I think each of your nipples will want a little attention and I’ll give it to them.”

“What about my panties?” Terri asked seriously.

“Oh, I’ll get to them,” he told her. “But while I’m concentrating on your nipples I’ll have a hand between your legs. I’ll be moving it slowing around until you start to get excited and open your legs for me. Then I’ll move my fingers over your pussy and push my fingers into your silky panties until they are wet, and I mean really wet. And then I’ll kneel down and pull them off of you. I’ll kiss you between your legs and run my tongue over you. I’ll push one or two fingers up into you and feel your creamy wetness.”

“My panties are wet right now just listening to you tell me what you are going to do,” she told him. “Do you want to feel how wet?”

He glanced over at her with that ‘are you kidding?’ look and said, “You know I do, baby. I always want to feel you when you’re wet. Take your panties off right now so that I can get to you,” Ted said softly.

“Aren’t we almost there?” she asked.

“We are quite close,” he answered, “But that has nothing to do with the fact that I want you to take your panties off.”

“All right. All Right,” she said as she pulled her skirt up so that he could slip her panties off. When she had them off she looked at him and asked, “Are you going to let me put them back on?”

“I don’t know yet,” he told her. “Just put them in your purse for now and we’ll figure out the rest later.”

She gave him “a look,” but did as he suggested before she sat back and rearranged her skirt. But as soon as she did, Ted put his right hand between her legs and began to slowly move it upward. He felt her move and open her legs for him a bit and he knew that she wanted him to touch her as badly as he wanted it.

As he suspected, as his hand reached its destination she opened her legs more for him and sucked in some air as he touched her. As always, she was very wet and simply touching her make him erect.

“I told you I was wet,” she said softly to him.

“Do you know how it drives me crazy when I touch you and feel you this wet?” he asked her.

She ran her hand up his arm, squeezed a little bit and said, “As many times as you’ve done it, I do know what it does to you. Do I need to put my hand between your legs to know that you are hard already?”

“Not any more than I need to touch your breasts to know that your nipples are already as hard as little pebbles,” he offered.

She leaned over and kissed him softly on the side of his face and then put her mouth next to his ear saying, “I know that touching me there drives you crazy and I go pretty crazy myself when you do it. I just don’t want you to stop. Don’t stop, baby. Oh god that feels so good.” She leaned her head against the back of the seat and closed her eyes.

Ted had run a finger deep inside her and was pushing it in and out, coating her clit with her own juices. His fingers glided over her like she was made of satin. She put her hand on his arm and pulled it tighter to her as if to tell him she wanted more pressure. She moaned and began to press her hips outward to meet his finger as it slid inside her.

Just then Ted saw the restaurant where they were to meet their friends and turned into the parking lot (without taking his hand away from her). Glancing at the clock on the dash he noted that they were about ten minutes early. He headed the car to the back of the parking lot, pulled into a spot, put the car in park and turned off the headlights. Without turning off the engine he turned to Terri and took her in his arms, kissing her with all of the passion he felt. Terri unhooked her seat belt so that she could respond to him. Once again he slipped a hand between her legs and again she opened them to welcome him there.

“Open your legs for me, baby,” he whispered to her. “I want to make you cum and I want to feel it and hear it. The only thing keeping me from fucking you right here and now is the console between us and these damned bucket seats.”

He felt her reach for the seat controls and recline her seat some. His hand was very wet from her juices and she felt like she was overflowing. Ted pushed one finger inside her pussy and put another wet finger on her clit, moving both of them together to excite her more. She began thrusting against his hand and making little moaning type noises. He moved his hand faster and she pushed against him while her noises became louder and more urgent. “Cum for me, baby,” Ted whispered. “I want you to cum for me.”

“Oh yes,” she said none too softly, “Oh god yes. I’m almost there.” Suddenly a gush of air came from deep inside her and he felt her stiffen. Terri put her arms around his neck and pulled him to her face, kissing him deeply. He moved his finger away from her clit, but did not take the finger from her extremely wet pussy, continuing to move it slowly in and out.

Terri relaxed her grip on Ted’s neck a little and pulled away to look at him. “Damn, that was good,” she said. “Now let’s go home so I can have what I really want.”

“And what would that be?” he asked.

“It would be you inside me. You know that. I need you inside me. I need to feel you cum inside me, baby,” she said, once again going back to her soft voice.

“I promise to be your sex slave when we get home after dinner, darlin’. That is, if you are still awake,” Ted said and kissed her.

She sat up and pushed him back in his seat before she turned and looked around the parking lot. She leaned over and kissed him and dropped her right hand down between his legs. “Oh baby,” she whispered, “You can’t go in the restaurant like that. Look how hard you still are. Is that painful?”

Before Ted could say a word she had unzipped his pants and slid her hand inside the opening. Before he could suggest that she shouldn’t do that right now Terri had found the opening to his boxers and pushed her hand in to find his flesh and a very erect cock. She looked at him and he could feel her run her thumb over the head and feel his juices that had formed while he was working on her. “Oh baby, feel that,” she said. She ran her hand through his juices and slid it up and down his shaft. “How can I make it go down?” she asked in a fake seriousness.

He was very aware that she knew that once she got her hand on his skin, (as opposed to fabric covering him) he would be unable to say “No” to anything she might suggest.

She continued to move her hand up and down on him inside his pants and said, “I think it might actually be getting harder. I should really do something about that, shouldn’t I?”

Ted knew that he was lost and no longer had any self-will. He simply moved his seat back a bit and then unbuckled his belt and started to open his trousers. She helped him pull them down enough that he was sitting bare-ass on the seat. She again took his cock in her hand and began to work it, but now she put your lips to his ear and asked, “What do you want me to do now, baby? You want me to do what I’m doing with my hand? Does that feel good?”

All he could do was nod his head up and down and make a small sound that sounded like maybe it was yes.

Without looking down she continued to whisper to him, “Or would you like for me to go down on you? You want to feel my tongue around the head? You want to feel my lips sliding all the way down your shaft? Or maybe you want to cum in my mouth. Tell me what you want, baby. I think before we have dinner I want you to cum for me.”

In a pure frenzy Ted pulled her face to his and kissed her wildly. He moved his ass up and down so that she would continue to stroke his cock. He was kissing her wildly and fucking her hand, his juices rolling out of him and making lube for her hand. It was clear to Ted that he wasn’t going to last long. He was just too excited. He pulled his mouth away from hers and said, “Put me in your mouth, baby. That’s what I want.”

“Tell me what you want to do,” she told him. “I want to hear you tell me what you want.”

“Please, lover,” he moaned.

“I want to hear you tell me what you want,” she said again and she rubbed her thumb over the head of his very wet cock.

“I want for you to put my cock in your mouth, baby. Please, put your mouth on me and suck me until I cum. I want to cum in your mouth,” he told her before the madness set in.

She kissed him softly and said, “That’s what I wanted to hear. Now you sit back and let me do the rest of the work.” She dropped her head into his lap and took the head of his cock into her mouth. She surrounded his stiffness with her lips, sucking on it and running her tongue around it.

Ted slammed his head back against the headrest and cried out, “Oh god, baby. Please don’t stop.”

She took her right hand and cupped them around his balls, squeezing them slightly and then took all of his cock into her mouth. She held still a second, still squeezing his balls and then began to move her mouth up and down on him, with each stroke adding a little extra time to the head. Ted knew that she sensed how close he was. She began to move faster and made little noises to let him know she could taste him and that he felt good in her mouth. He could feel it start. He could feel it grow. There wasn’t anything he could ever have done to stop it even if he had wanted. He pushed himself up into her mouth and exploded. Pulse after pulse of thrill and joy. He felt like she had squeezed it out of him and left him drained.

VeronaBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronaBlue

The gasp that came from his mouth was so loud that it shook them both.

She held his cock in her mouth until he pulled away. Then she moved back up to his face and looked into his eyes. “You were very excited, weren’t you, baby,” she asked. “That was wonderful.” Then she looked out the back window and said, “But you better put your pants back on because our friends have just pulled into a parking space and I’m gonna bet they aren’t going to have a quickie before going inside.”

Once Ted had his pants back on he got out of the car and came around to open her door. When she got out she put her hand to his face and gave him a long kiss. She pulled away and looked into his eyes and said, “Do I taste good?”

“I don’t know what you’ve been eating,” he said, “But it has left a little something on your tongue.”

“You know what’s on my tongue, baby, and it tastes great. And I want you to know that I love having you in my mouth. I love how you react to me,” she said as they started walking to the restaurant door.

“By the way,” he said just above a whisper, “If you aren’t going to put those panties back on, I think you should push them a little deeper in your purse so that everyone doesn’t see them.”

Terri quickly looked down at her purse to see her brown silky panties sticking about half way out of her purse and quickly stuffed them completely inside.

“I’m a little surprised that you didn’t put them back on,” Ted said. “I always like you bare-ass, but you like to cover it up.”

She squeezed his hand and whispered, “I want you thinking about it all through dinner. I want you to know that there is nothing covering me and that my wet pussy is only inches away from your hand. You just think about that!” and then without any hesitation turned and waved at our friends and said, “Hi. It looks like we made it here at the same time. I’m so glad you could meet us tonight. We’ve been looking forward to this.”

The restaurant was a nice steak house that was dimly lit and a little on the romantic side. They were taken to a booth and Ted let her slide in first as he thought to himself, “This is perfect because I can put my hand on her leg and no one will be able to see.” No more had this thought come and gone than he felt her hand on his leg and she gave him a little squeeze. Ted put his hands on top of the table and leaned forward a bit involved in conversation with their friends. When the waiter arrived to take their drink order she began to move her hand a little higher while very coolly ordering her drink. Ted leaned forward once again to cover her hand and she moved it up a little more until she was able to move her pinkie and touch his personal parts. He turned to look at her and found her smiling and talking with that, “What me?” expression.

When their drinks arrived Terri was required to remove her hand to hold her drink, but he could still feel the heat of her hand on his leg and he wanted her hand back again. Actually, what he wanted was to be back in the car or better yet, at home in bed.

While they were looking over the menu she leaned over to him, putting her menu in front of her face and whispered, “I am still very wet.”

“Prove it,” he responded.

“OK,” she smiled at him, “How would you like for me to do that?”

Ted turned to her and said very softly, “Put one of your fingers inside and let me see it.”

She stared at him for a second and then smiled as she sat back up straight and appeared to be looking at the menu, but he noticed that she scooted down a little bit in the seat and then he noticed she put her left hand down under the table cloth. He watched her eyes and saw them close briefly, as if in pleasure. A second later she leaned back toward him again with the menu shielding her face and pulled her left hand up to show him that one finger was shiny wet. “Is that proof,” she asked.

“Yes it is,” he answered. “Now put it in my mouth. I want to taste you.”

Without hesitation she put the finger in his mouth and again closed her eyes with pleasure as he sucked the finger and made a low and quiet moaning sound.

“What are you going to order?” they heard from the other side of the table. Again, without missing a beat Terri replied, “Well, I don’t know about you, but I’ve been thinking about a steak all day and this filet looks great. Have you ever had the filet here?” she said as she turned to Ted.

Now that everyone was looking at Ted he offered, “I was here once and actually did have that filet and thought it was great. And I thought their loaf of onion rings was really super. It looks like a small loaf of bread that you have to pull apart with your fingers. It’s messy, but very good.”

“Can we share a loaf?” Terri asked.

“As I recall they have a large loaf that will feed the entire table,” Ted said.

Terri looked across the table and asked, “Should we share one?”

Everyone agreed that it was a good idea and steak decisions were made just as the waiter showed up. Ted offered that everyone was ready to order and would like another round of drinks after he gave our orders to the kitchen. Of course, Terri was thinking that Ted would like to enjoy the dinner, but didn’t want to be here a minute longer than necessary. These people were very enjoyable to be with, but she wanted to get home and get in bed. Thinking ahead, Ted was hoping that everyone would be so stuffed after dinner that no one would want dessert or to linger over coffee.

The dinner was quite excellent. There was a lot of laughing and talking as they ate and drank. And then, the moment Ted feared, the waiter showed up again and asked if they had saved room for dessert. To his total relief their friends told him that they were much too full for dessert and needed to leave soon. Ted and Terri both suggested that they should stay longer and at least have some coffee, but they insisted that they had both had a long week and wanted to get home before they fell asleep.

As they were making plans to meet with them again for another dinner or some other activity Ted slipped his hand over on Terri’s leg and began to move it upward, again leaning forward to block any view of what he was doing. He felt Terri drop her napkin over his hand and he accepted that as approval to continue upward. As they continued small talk with their friends Ted moved his hand far enough to touch that place that should have been covered by panties and felt her open her legs to make it a little easier for his hand to reach its destination. He touched her long enough to find out that she was still just as wet as when they walked in the door.

When the waiter brought their checks back both of the men signed the bill and stood up after the waiter left them. There were hugs and handshakes before they headed for the parking lot. Once outside there were more good-byes and promises to meet again and each couple headed for their car.

Ted opened Terri’s door for her, but before she got in she stopped and said, “Are you going to take me home and fuck me now?”

“Is that what you want, baby? You want me to fuck you?” Ted asked.

She put her hands on his face, gave him one of her wonderful “mouth open, tongue lashing” kisses and told him, “That’s exactly what I want, unless you want to start right now.”

“You want me to do you right here in the parking lot?” he asked.

She put her hand between his legs and gave him a squeeze. “Listen to me, I want to get laid and the sooner the better. If you want to start right now, I’m good with that, but I don’t want to waste a lot of time.”

“May I assume that you want ME to do the laying?” Ted mused.

“Yes, you may assume that. You may also assume that I want you inside me quickly. And if you want for me to bend over right now and let you take me right here I would not hesitate. Listen to me carefully, I want you to fuck me and I want it soon.”

He kissed her again and said, “Get in the car, lover. I’m taking you home and promise to satisfy your every desire.”

Terri reached over and unzipped his pants saying, “I don’t think you are listening to me, baby. I want you right now. I don’t want to wait until we get home. I don’t want to wait until we brush our teeth and turn the covers down. I want you inside me. I want to feel you pushing your hard cock into me and I want to hear you moan when you fill me with your cum.”

She turned and looked around the parking lot. They both saw their friends’ car pulling out into the street and could tell that where they were, no one could see them. Terri turned back to Ted, “I want it right now.” She turned her back to him, bent over and pulled her skirt up showing him her bare ass. She had her hands on the back of the front seat passenger’s seat, looked back at him and asked, “Is that enough of an invitation?”

Ted bent over and kissed her on both ass cheeks, stood up and unbuckled his pants. He let his trousers drop to the ground and pulled his boxers down to his knees. His cock felt like a rock in his hands and he whispered to her, “Open your legs for me, baby.”

She responded by spreading her legs wide apart for him while holding on to the car seat and watching as he took his cock in his hand and rubbed it against her, once again marveling at how wet she was. After he had covered his head with her plentiful juices, he found her pussy and drove his cock into her. He held still for a moment, feeling how wonderfully wet and hot she was.

“Yes, baby,” Terri said in a very loud whisper. “That’s it.”

He grabbed her hips and began to push in and out of her. She was amazingly wet and he was encouraged to go harder and faster. He was slamming into her and on the verge of going a little crazy. He heard her voice from inside the car, “Yes, baby. Oh my god, yes. That’s what I want.”

She was so excited that he could feel her juices running down the inside of her legs and asll over him. From the breeze outside he could feel that his balls were dripping wet and covered with her juices. Because it had only been less than two hours since the last time she got him off, he was able to keep going longer than he might in such an elevated state of excitement. He was also glad that her head was inside the car because it muffled her beautiful and plentiful noises.

Ted felt her hand reach back between her legs and take hold of his wet balls and hold them tightly. He heard her say, “I’m ready, baby. Cum in me. Fill me up.”

Within seconds Ted was ready. He grasped her hips and pushed deeply inside her. Her cries coming from inside the car were driving him crazy. He wanted to simply stand still and let his seaman fill her, but his mind wouldn’t let him stop pounding into her. Spasm after spasm of thick cum shot into her until he could feel the warm liquid beginning to run out of her and down her legs. When his strength was almost completely gone he pulled out of her and leaned back against the car.

Terri crawled out of the car and wrapped herself around him, her skirt falling down around her legs. “Oh, baby,” she whispered. “That was wonderful. I love the way you love me.” She kissed him again and again.

Finally he said, “If you don’t mind, I’d like for both of us to get into the car. My legs are very weak right now and I’m afraid that I might fall down pretty soon.”

Terri laughed at him and said, “You might want to pull up your pants first. It would make it a lot easier to walk around the car.” She got into the passenger seat and watched, still chuckling, as he pulled up his pants and attempted to tuck in his shirt.

He walked around the car and got into the driver’s seat, leaned his head back against the seat and looked at her. After a second a big smile beamed from his face and he said, “If you aren’t the sexiest woman in the world, I just don’t know who is. I just had sex with you in a public parking lot without even considering that we might get caught. I guess if a cop showed up I would just tell him – Excuse me officer, but look at this woman. Wouldn’t you do the same thing? And, he would let me go.”

“Take me home, baby,” Terri whispered as she leaned over to his ear. “You were wonderful, but I don’t think I’m through with you tonight.”

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments