Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasure Cruise Part 1

"A cruise that ends in countless moments of pleasure for Ebony"

16
7 Comments 7
15.6k Views 15.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I'd been planning to take this cruise for ages and the time had finally arrived to set sail. A chance to relax, mingle and find myself after ending a long relationship that had well and truly run its course. I had spent the last six months getting in shape and had never looked or felt better. The contents of my luggage contained barely-there swim suits, slinky dresses and shorts so short they showed off my long, perfectly toned legs to perfection. I planned to make the most of this trip and was very open to any opportunity that chose to present itself.

Day one was spent familiarising myself with the ship and all the facilities it offered. I'd been pampered with a massage, had my nails done and sipped cocktails on the deck, gazing at the beautiful horizon. This was certainly a lifestyle I could easily become accustomed to.

As the sun started setting, many passengers began heading to their cabins to freshen up for dinner, before heading to one of the many restaurants the ship had to offer. I had other ideas. It was time to make use of the spa I had spotted on my earlier walk, tucked away in the corner of the upper deck, away from all the other pools and water activities. I rushed back to my spacious cabin and slipped into one of the many bikinis I had packed. A white, triangle top that barely covered my voluptuous D cup breasts and tiny bottoms that left very little to the imagination. Looking in the mirror I was pleased to see the tan I had been working on was even more bronzed against the white and, once I had put my long auburn hair in a high ponytail, I was ready to go. Loosely wrapping a sarong around my waist, I grabbed a towel and set off for the tub.

Walking through the halls I received many appreciative glances and once-overs from men which, from the looks of their wives or girlfriends, they would pay for later. I was loving it. Why have a rocking body if you're not going to make the most of it? Reaching the upper deck, I was pleased to see that it was fairly deserted, with the exception of a few couples and one or two singles relaxing. Approaching the spa I was happy to discover it was empty with only one guy sitting nearby reading. I quickly threw my towel on a chair and dropped my sarong before stepping into the hot, bubbly water.

I'm not sure how long I'd been lying there, head back with my eyes closed, before I realised the bubbles had stopped. Looking around I noticed the button to restart the spa was located on the wall directly behind where the man was sitting. He was no longer reading, but remained seated, eyes half closed, discretely watching me in the water. As I stood it became apparent that my bikini, once wet, was almost transparent. I was left with two options: pretend I hadn't noticed and walk over and press the button before returning to the water, or sit and hope he might do it for me. I chose the former and walked confidently in his direction, pressed the button and returned to the water. Just as I was about to sit, he spoke.

"I hope you don't mind, but you have got an amazing pair of breasts and what look like the most perfect nipples."

Not really knowing how to respond to such a forward comment, I simply smiled and said, "Thank you."

He introduced himself as Nate and explained that he was taking this cruise by himself and had been hoping to meet some interesting people. Introducing myself as Ebony, I asked if he'd care to join me so we could talk more. He quickly discarded his shirt revealing a muscular, tanned body and slid in opposite me. Seeing him closer revealed he had the most intense, blue eyes I had ever seen. And his smile, I had never seen a smile like it. He was one of the most attractive men I had ever seen and he knew it. He had a confidence about him that was incredibly sexy and I was immediately beginning to picture myself doing any number of dirty things to him. Luckily, I did not have to wait long.

We'd been chatting for a while when we realised the other passengers had long ago left, leaving us as the only two people on the upper deck.

AndreaaSinclair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreaaSinclair

Nate took this opportunity to cheekily suggest I remove my bikini as it was hiding nothing and he really wanted a good look at my tits. I didn't even have to think about it. I undid my top and threw it across the spa at him, hitting him in the face with it. I then stood and slowly lowered my bottoms, savouring the show I was giving him. There I stood, naked in front of him as he grazed my body with those big, blue eyes, taking in every inch.

His eyes lingered on my full, round tits before moving south to my cleanly shaved vag. His wide smile showed that he was not disappointed by what he saw. I began to sit, but he stopped me, asking me to sit on the side of the tub instead of hiding beneath the water. I did so and he came over, moving slickly through the water and stood between my legs. His hands reached out and cupped my breasts, feeling their heaviness in his hands as he massaged them.

"They feel even better than they look," he said, as he began tweaking my nipples, feeling them harden beneath his fingers.

Looking into his eyes I told him that if he continued, he would need to touch me in other places, as his hands were turning me on so badly I could feel my pussy throbbing, longing to be touched. He started to kiss and suck my tits, nibbling on my erect nipples while his hands moved to rest on my thighs. I was no longer aware of, or cared, where we were. I wanted him and I wanted him now. Kissing down my taut stomach, Nate gently parted my thighs so he could focus his attention on my wet, pulsating pussy. Using his fingers, he gently spread the lips so he could teasingly rub my clit. I was so turned on, this one action made my whole body jerk with anticipation. Using his thumb, he rubbed in circular motions while slipping two fingers into my hole, gently finger fucking me.

Spreading my legs as wide as I could now, he began using his tongue, fingers still inside me, licking and sucking like there was no tomorrow. We must have looked a sight. Me, head back playing with my tits, Nate burrowed deep in my pussy, tongue and fingers busily pleasuring me. Before too long I was cumming, experiencing the most intense orgasm I have ever had. Standing to remove his shorts, I gasped at the site of his erection. I'm no stranger to cock, but this was the biggest I had ever seen both in length and width. I was certain I was about to have the ride of my life. And I was not wrong.

Nate suggested I turn around and bend over the side of the spa so he could bang me from behind. I love nothing more than being fucked doggy style so I quickly turned, bending over as far as I could so he could stick his hard, thick dick straight into my inviting cunt. Sliding in slowly, I gasped as I felt him fill my hole. With each thrust, I felt every inch of him, providing pleasure like I had never felt before. As the speed increased, I could have sworn he was going so deep I could feel it in my belly. He was that good.

Just as I thought he was about to cum, he stopped, picked me up and carried me over to the chair he had occupied earlier. Sitting down he had me straddle him, legs around his waist. I began thrusting my hips, taking him deeper with each motion, while he kissed my neck, shoulders and finally breasts. We were hot, sweaty and becoming more vocal as we headed towards our final moments of pleasure. I have never moaned like he was making me moan and found myself begging him to fuck me harder. I had completely lost all my inhibitions and it felt great. I was on a cruise ship, being fucked by a man I'd just met, in a place where anyone could walk by at any minute. It was awesome. The combination of all of those things brought me to orgasm just as Nate did, shooting his load deep inside of me.

Collapsing against each other, we were well and truly fucked and, knowing it was a ten day cruise, excited at what the next the next nine days would bring.

Published 
Written by MollyP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments