Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Recognition - chapter 2

2
0 Comments 0
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

When I got into work that morning I was very excited and more than a little nervous.  I would be seeing Kat, my co-worker and also the woman whose pictures I had so enjoyed viewing the previous night.  Kat had posted her pictures on an amateur sex web site, and I had gone through her pics one by one as she slowly and invitingly removed her pajamas, then pleasured herself with her fingers.  Kat had no idea that I had seen her photos, and while I really wanted to tell her how much they had excited me I was not quite sure how to do so.

Kat arrived in her cubicle opposite mine shortly after 8:30.  After hanging up her coat and putting her handbag into a drawer, she turned to me with a pleasant smile and said "Good morning."  I replied "Hi, Kat.", but there I stuck.  What to say next? I began to fear that I would stay tongue tied and be unable to tell her how hot she had made me, how incredibly strong my ejaculation had been when I masturbated while looking at her the night before.

If Kat had simply turned back to her desk and gone to work, that might have been the end.  Luckily for me, however, she didn't.  "I'm going for a cup of coffee.  Can I bring you anything?"  she said.  Realizing that if I didn't speak now that I probably never would, I answered "Thanks.  I'll walk along with you."

We strolled toward our break room.  I was wracking my brain for some way to start the conversation when Kat gave me the very opening I needed.  "Do anything special last night?" she asked.

After all, I reminded myself, Kat had chosen to put her pictures on the web for other people to see and enjoy.  I took the plunge.  "Well, yes, I did."  I answered.  "I was cruising the web and ran across a set of pictures that I really enjoyed."  I looked at her, barely breathing, to see how she would respond.  If she chose not to follow up, I would drop the whole thing.

Instead, Kat glanced at me with a new look in her eyes.  Not seductive, not even suggestive; maybe speculative best describes it.

"Oh, yes?" she answered.  "What kind of pictures?"

"Pictures of a woman."  I said.  "A very attractive woman who enjoys her body and is willing to share her beauty with others."

Kat's eyes widened slightly, and her hint of a smile broadened just a bit.  "I see."  she said.  A moment passed and we walked in silence.  Then she added "I gather that these pictures were of a rather personal nature.  Some people think that there must be something wrong with a person who would put pictures like that out where anybody could see them."

"Some people are wrong, then." I responded.  "Some people are afraid to admit that some things exist."

Kat's smile was now almost a grin.  "Some things like sex?" she asked.

I was finally able to look her in the eye and try my own smile.  "That's right.  And some other people really appreciate a person who enjoys sex and isn't afraid to say so."

We reached the break room, got our coffee, and started back to our cubicles.  During the return walk Kat was quiet and thoughtful.  When we were back in our work area, Kat turned into her cube, then stopped and turned back to me.

"So you liked the pictures.  I bet the person who put them out would like to know just how you enjoyed them.  Did they make you smile?  Laugh?"  She waited, her head slightly tilted, her eyes frank.

It was time to quit being coy.  I took a quick look around to make sure that nobody was near enough to hear.  Our cubicles were at the end of a row and we were as private as you can be in an office.

"They made me cum."  I told her.

Kat's lips parted slightly, and she took a small, quick breath.

"Good." she said.

She looked at me for a long moment, then turned back to her cubicle.  I went into my cube and sat down.  Only then did I realize how nervous I had been; my legs were a bit shaky.

For the rest of the morning Kat and I worked as usual.  Or at least she appeared to be doing so.  As for myself, I couldn't  concentrate on anything for more than a few seconds.  All I could think was "What happens next?"  I tried to work out what I should do.  Invite Kat to lunch?  I didn't want to look like a stalker, or make her think I was trying to blackmail her into having sex with me.  I tried to avoid staring at Kat, but couldn't resist a quick peek every now and then.

The sight of her brought back memories of her pictures:  her shapely breasts, her neatly trimmed bush, the hint of moisture  on her fingers as she slipped them into her vagina.  Before long, of course, I had an erection.  Without really meaning to, I began to stroke my penis through the fabric of my slacks.

Just then, Kat glanced over her shoulder at me.  Again her eyes widened, and then she smiled.  Not a smile that says "Caught you!" but a real one; one that says "I like what I see."  She nodded slowly, and slowly swiveled her chair so that it faced mine.  Her eyes locked on mine, she slid her hand slowly down the front of her blouse until she reached the top of her slacks.  Then, never looking away, she slid her hand under the waistband and down to the spot I had stared at so  hungrily the night before.  Leaning back slightly in her chair, she began to gently rub her vulva.

I was so incredibly turned on that I wondered why my engorged penis hadn't split my pants.  I stroked the length of it through the fabric, relishing the friction caused by the cloth. 

Kat was still rubbing herself, and seemed to be breathing a bit more quickly.  Using her unoccupied left hand she quickly opened the top two buttons of her blouse.  She slid the hand inside and began to stroke her right breast through the material of her bra.

I imagined the feel of her through the bra, the gentle sliding of cloth over skin, the small swelling as her nipple hardened.  I imagined the feel of her through her panties, the faint unevenness of her pubic hair, the delicate plumpness of her mound, the tiniest suggestion of moisture beginning to seep through from her delicious cleft.

By now we were both almost panting.  The fact that we might be found masturbating together only added to the excitement.  I was almost groaning with the intensity of my lust, and my throbbing penis seemed both longer and harder that I had ever known it to be.

The moment came.  I felt the beginning of my orgasm deep in my body, that shuddering twitch as the testicles begin to pump their semen.  And then, that glorious moment of release as my cum gushed from me in a series of warm jets into my shorts.

Across the aisle, Kat was almost lying in her chair, her hand now thrusting hard between her legs.  And just as my orgasm finished hers began.  Her legs stiffened, her back arched, and an almost-silent gasp forced its way through her lips.  She stayed in that position for several moments, and I thought I could see her stomach muscles quivering through her blouse where it was stretched tightly as her orgasm rushed through her.

Long seconds passed as we slowly regained our composure and adjusted our clothes.  Kat was the first to speak.

"I want to see you"  she said.

Published 
Written by bprivate
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors