Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Revenge From Across The Street

"I was about to get my revenge"

42
4 Comments 4
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Revenge from across the street.

I was dressed in a tuxedo when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and two of the most beautiful women I had ever seen were standing there at the appointed time. I let them in and introduced myself, “I’m John.” Appropriate considering what they did for a living.

As they entered, they were exactly what the agency had promised: walking elegance. The blonde (Stef) was approximately five-eleven before her three-inch heel had been added. The other, a brunette (Daph), stood six feet tall before her three-inch heels were also added.  They both were similarly attired. They wore clingy halter dresses that came down to mid-thigh. Both wore their hair in the ponytails that I requested.

We entered the kitchen, where I had laid out three champagne flutes. A very expensive champagne bottle was chilling in an ice bucket.

On the counter lay three masks. One was a bright red devil mask, and the other two were white angel masks.

After pouring and handing them their champagne, I began my explanation for this evening. “Ladies, you are exactly as the agency promised. You are both the epitome of grace, beauty, and elegance, certainly worth the money they’re asking. Today my divorce became final. While my ex repeatedly accused me of infidelity, I never once strayed. She did enough of that for the two of us.

"Tonight, she is having a party, in the building across the street, to celebrate our divorce. She has invited all of her haughty friends. Everyone, including the mayor and city council, will be there. The Police Commissioner is a personal friend, and the local precinct will be too busy to respond to this location tonight. Our suite is directly across the street from where her party will be in full swing. There are only two pieces of furniture in the main room. One is a large white grand piano, and the other is a nondescript padded bench. If you haven’t figured things out yet. We will be the 'entertainment' for the party. The lighting is set to illuminate the three of us very well. We will walk into the room soon, with each of you wearing nothing but the 'angel' masks. I will lead you two in while wearing the 'Devil' mask.

"My wife will know immediately who it is but will be unable to prove her eventual allegations. This suite has been paid through a myriad of dummy offshore corporations that will never lead back to anyone. I will get to enjoy the skill sets that you two ladies have perfected and, like a train wreck, my wife will be forced to watch. Do either of you have any questions?”

Both shook their heads, “No.”

We allowed the party to get into full swing while slowly enjoying a glass or two of the champagne.

When the time came, both ladies untied the halters and let their dresses fall to the floor. They stood in front of me with nothing but their masks and heels.

Their skin was smooth as glass. Their pubic mounds were cropped short and matched their natural hair color. Both had bare labia.

I had kept myself in excellent shape between my visits to the gym and the constant physical labor my career required. I was also blessed with the genetics of having a sizable member. It was around nine inches in length but quite thick. It was the thickness that had always gotten the most comments from prior girlfriends.

I grabbed a hand from each girl, and we walked out into the suite like when you parade a showgirl on stage, their hands up high to draw attention to their beauty.

We walked about the room to ensure that we had begun to garner the attention of those at my ex’s party.

I stopped alongside the piano and the girls walked about me.

Stef stopped in front while Daph walked to my rear. They began to undress me of my tuxedo, making a big production of the process: the jacket, then the tie, then the shirt, etc. Soon I stood in the suit to which I had been born. Stef kneeled and placed my cock over her shoulder. This would give context to those who were watching.

My cell phone began to ring... and ring… and ring again. There was only one person who would be calling at the moment. I wasn’t about to be bothered by my ex right now.

Stef began to run her mouth up and down my shaft before her. Daph had parted the cheeks of my ass and begun to lick at my anal rosebud. They were definitely skilled better than I could have hoped.

Not wanting to shorten our performance, I had both women stand and walk over to the piano.

I lifted both women up onto the piano - above the closed keyboard. I pulled the piano seat up in front of them and took my place before them. Both women had splayed their legs, each putting their genitals on full display before me. I began to lick one and then the other. Each had leaned back onto their elbows. Their perfectly formed and firm breasts were pointed at the ceiling.

Aprilsmile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aprilsmile

These were the first women I had been with, other than my ex, in almost twenty years. Their smells and flavors were extremely arousing. The one compliment that my ex would always grant was that I knew how to eat pussy. I soon had each of these experienced women enjoying their work. Their breasts were rising and falling at a rapid rate. Their heads were back and nipples hard.

My cock was ready. It was as swollen as it had ever been, and the head looked like a large plum from the shape and color.

I pushed the piano stool back and helped the women rise to their feet once more.

I moved the piano bench directly in front of the windows. Once I was seated, both women got down on their knees before me. I opened my thighs and they moved in between.

The party across the street had a fine view of a pair of asses and little doubt as to what they had begun doing in my lap.

Their heads began to go up and down my shaft, each one taking a side of my swollen member to ensure it became well lubricated.

Both ladies had snaked a hand down between their thighs to spread their sex lips and masturbate their clitoris. It must have been quite the lewd display to those haughty individuals across the street.

I eventually stood up and helped them also rise. The padded bench was next on the agenda.

As I walked the ladies to their appointed place, I glanced across the street. The party had come to a stop and all of the guests had moved close to the window to observe our performance. I knew my ex-wife was located somewhere in the crowd. My cell phone hadn’t stopped ringing. I never said she had common sense.

The bench allowed them to lie forward and be supported. It allowed me to have two perfectly shaped asses available to me.

Both women took their positions on the bench. Both were ready for the next act in our performance. I stepped up to one and rubbed my stiff cock up and down her moist sex lips. I wanted to ensure that the head was sufficiently lubed before making entry.

I breached her entrance and she let out a loud gasp. Once I was sure that she had become accustomed to my intrusion, I moved deeper inside. Slow movements turned into greater thrusts. While this woman may be experienced, her sheath was snug and welcoming. Soon I was able to feel the head of my cock rubbing against her cervix.

Her breathing had become labored. Her cries of pleasure were getting louder and louder. My thrusts were speeding up with some amount of need. Emptying my load inside of her was not a part of the script I had drawn.

I stopped and withdrew from her folds. My cock was quite wet and more easily slipped into her partner’s waiting pussy. This one was even tighter and would grasp my shaft as it was being pulled back. I loved the sight. I loved the grip it was attempting to hold.

My thrusts were becoming more exaggerated and forceful.

I would alternate back and forth between these two ladies of beauty. I would pound one's pussy for a minute or two and then step over and take the next one. While I can last for a while, tonight was not the time to prove any prowess. Tonight, I had a script to follow.

I eventually stopped my thrusting and stepped back. “Ladies, please take your places.” Each one wrapped themselves around a thigh in front of me. They then grabbed hold of my shaft and began stroking it up and down. Their hands would become a blur. My hips began to rock with need.

My fingers entangled themselves in their ponytails.

I looked across the street and could see over a hundred people all watching the show before them. They had crowded up against the windows. Finally, I could make out my ex-wife’s silhouette. Her posture made it very clear she was scorching hot. At this point, my testicles tightened and I released a torrent of seed all over these two lovelies’ breasts. Again and again, I jettisoned my creamy gold. Their breasts had been completely painted in cum.

I stepped back, and as the last act, I reached up with both hands outstretched and flipped off the entire party across the street.

A button on the floor then allowed me to shut off all the lights in the room. This left us in total darkness to those across the street.

The three of us then grabbed our clothes and left the building as soon as we were able. Should our audience have been able to figure out which unit we occupied, they’d not find anyone present.

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments