Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sailing out of Oyster Bay

7
2 Comments 2
17.2k Views 17.2k
682 words 682 words
We chartered a sailboat out of Oyster Bay, leaving the channel markers behind us and headed north with the wind in our sails. The next course of action was refreshments and letting the wind gods grace our bodies. Anne went for the beers and I kept the boat on course while taking off my clothes. Anne returned with the cold ones and handed them to me so she can follow suit or should I say suitless…

We spent the mid morning sunning ourselves and working on our allover tans while enjoying the feeling of wind all around us. There’s not much better than sailing au natural and enjoying the elements. Viewing Anne lying out on deck all bronzed, nipples pointing skyward and pussy lips peaking at me drives me crazy.

My dick was been flying half mast for most of the trip so far. Anne notices me watching her and I detect a brief smile on her face. She slowly opens her legs a little more to give me a better view. I’m quite a ways a way from her steering in the cockpit (ever wonder why they call it a cockpit) but I can see her moist lips opening for me. She sure knows how to drive me crazy…

I see another boat on the horizon coming towards us and I slowly steer towards it. Anne turns over on her stomach but keeps her legs open for me to enjoy as the boat gets closer. Just before the boat is broadside she turns over again and gives 2 couples on the other boat a full view of her delights.

I’m standing at the wheel steering and watching the events still with my half mast up for al the world to see. As the boat passes Anne gets up and comes to the cockpit and gently brushes against my mast and gives it a squeeze which makes me grow to the limit!

She smiles and suggests we find a place to anchor off for lunch and perhaps a little snorkeling.

JosetteBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosetteBeauty

I check the charts and locate a good spot. We arrive in a deserted cove and whey anchor; it’s a place of beauty. We have the place to ourselves so we jump in the water naked to freshen up. Once back in the cockpit, Anne retrieves a couple of cold beers and we let the sun dry us off.

She starts to play with my dick and sure enough it starts to raise again, Anne drops to her knees and begins to lick my dick all over, nibbling on my head then taking me in her mouth. While she is doing this I notice the boat we saw come into the cove and anchor close behind us. I don’t mention anything to Anne and enjoy the fantastic oral treatment she is giving me. I notice one of the ladies on the other boat sees us and she told her friends – we now have the 2 couples enjoying the show. Anne starts to deep throat me and it’s tough for me to hold on, on 2 fronts the fantastic treatment I’m receiving and being an exhibitionist, not to mention Anne’s ass up in the air and pointing directly at our visitors! All the while on a sailboat, in SXM – how can it get any better…

I manage to hold off for a while longer and look directly at the viewers with a great smile on my face. I took a hold onto Anne’s head and start to work myself into her mouth, going deep, I can’t hold off any longer and release in her mouth. Anne takes it all like a trooper and comes up with a final kiss on the head of my dick and then kisses me on the lips. She surprises me by sharing my cum with me. I’m quite stunned but go with the flow… Afterwards Anne has a good laugh and we share the last of our beer.

This was only the beginning of a great day on the water

Published 
Written by naturalsailor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments