Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saturday Afternoon

"He fulfills his love's favorite fantasy."

12
10 Comments 10
8.3k Views 8.3k
992 words 992 words

He wakes spooning her with his nose buried in her hair, smelling the scent of her shampoo that lingers in her thick auburn curls. Inhaling deeply, he never tires of her. Raising his head to check the time, the room is oozing with the smell of their sex they had hours before. Her naked sexy ass blocks the view of the clock.

Their small bedroom has touches of both of them. Pink replica Venetian masks adorn the wall above his katana. His homemade closet organizer is full of her shoes, jewelry, and makeup. Both of their clothes are strung carelessly from last night’s haste. He smiles slightly, recalling, well everything. Parting until three, her fucking him Amazon style, then his eating her out.

Straining further, he notices that the time is late. His impish smile hints that he doesn’t care. Caressing her backside, she moans in her sleep. He removes the blanket. Finding the permanent chain restraints, he cunningly moves her limbs, massages her legs, and tenderly locks her down. It’s not his fault she sleeps in the middle of the bed. He’s always wanted to live out his lover’s fantasy of being awaken restrained, and fucked hard.

Raking his fingernails down her back, she moans louder. A smile is faintly visible underneath her hair. Reaching for him she feels her wrist jerk against the handcuff.

Keeping her head down she jokingly teases, “Oh, you bastard.”

Ignoring her, he starts licking her inner thigh. She jumps with the unexpected shock and realizes how tightly she's locked in place by all four limbs. A loud happy belly laugh escapes her as she accepts her fate.

In a low slow drone he commands, “Now be a good girl, and spread your legs.”

She obeys, moving her legs hard against the cuffs. Another jolt as he spanks her with an over-sized hairbrush. One slap on her firm ass to fully wake her, another to open her mouth for the ball-gag. One swift motion places the gag in her mouth. He buckles it shut and she winks at him.

Spanking her butt over and over it turns red. Her muffled screams sneak past the ball in her mouth. Her excitement is already flowing heavy from her legs, adding a fresh layer of lust to the air. His fingers slide into her pussy effortlessly, and she arches her hips to give herself to him. Slowly rubbing her clit, she becomes a panting mess. With quick jerks and shutters, she goes mad, testing the restraints in every way. They hold.

Bringing his fingers to her nose, he barks at her. “Smell your desire! Do you ache for me to touch you again? Say it!” She looks up at him with wanton aching need and moans.

“Mmm, hmm!”

Fulfilling her deep dark desires has already aroused him. Lust fills in his eyes as he plans exactly what’s next. Without warning, he slams into her wetness. Another muted scream escapes her. The uncontrollable shaking and convulsions return, but he doesn’t stop. Three more quick strokes balls deep to prepare for what’s next.

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

He pulls out of his epileptic kitten and straddles her ass a little higher. He spreads her cheeks with one hand. With the other, he guides himself towards her star. She’s still shaking, and he knows that it's time. His dick, wet with her desire, is shoved deep into her asshole.

Another muted scream of pleasure. She tries to scream “Yes. Yes!” but all she can do is look back at him lovingly and shake her head to encourage him. She relaxes, adjusting to his girth, and that tells him to continue.

Not a word is wasted. He loves her too much to demean her in any way. Besides, he knows that it's his passion that she longs to feel, and feel it now. His unnatural drive to be hers and hers alone. In a frenzy, they fuck like wild rabbits, and grunt in delight, over and over and over again.

As best she can, she rises to her knees and elbows. She rocks back with his every down stroke and squeezes each departure. His young lust floods his brain, as he pounds her harder and harder. Between eruptions, she still meets him thrust for thrust. This goes on forever. The squeaking of the bed is muffled in his maddening grunts, and her nonstop screaming, muted as it is.

Eventually, his breaths get shorter and shorter. He can't hold out any longer. He shoots into her ass as he screams one last time.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!”

Spray after spray he keeps erupting into her taboo love hole. She's so wet that the sheets beneath her are soaked beyond absorbing. A continuous stream of their cum runs down her legs and floods the bed.

Long after he cums he continues to fuck her as best as he can. He knows she is enjoying every stroke, however; even his young vigor needs rest after all that. He collapses on her backside, still erect, still inside. He holds her close as they recover. She moans through the gag, and shivers from his embrace.

Always accepting all of him, she raises her chest. The telltale sign telling him to cup her breasts. He shields them tenderly as she lets out a happy sigh. Their breathing slows, and he lovingly kisses her neckline. He says, “I so love you, and I always will. I hope you enjoyed your fantasy as much as I did.”

“Hmmm!” is her only response. He frees a hand to play with her lovely curls as she shakes her head in approval, and moans, “I love you too.”

In a snap, his demeanor changes as he jumps off the bead. She looks at him with concern, but he just undoes her right cuff, throws her the key, and runs for the shower.

“Come on Mom, we open the bar in twenty minutes!"

Published 
Written by Lokis_Sidekick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments