Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sealy The Slut

"Sealy finds her young and endowed boy toy for the night and leaves him fucked senseless."

7
5 Comments 5
16.5k Views 16.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Sealy The Slut

Charlese Le’Push

July 2010

Characters:

Sealy is 38 years old is a thrill seeker with an aloof personality. Se has blonde hair, long tan legs, buxom breasts, and is in therapy for a psychological disorder called nymphomania.

James is 20 years old and shy but has an obsession with sluts though his obsession is more in his mind that in reality. He has short sandy blonde hair, ripped abs and a huge cock.

JPOV James’s Point of View

I sat on the bar stool on a Friday night sipping a beer, just checking out the scene. I picked up my beer and stepped into the pool room to shoot some pool.

I didn’t see her at first but I as I passed through the threshold of the door where she stood I could literally smell her. Some female hormones were oozing out of her. They say you can’t really smell hormones but her smell attracted me so intensely that my cock rose in my jeans without even seeing her.

I looked and there she stood against the wall with a pool cue in her had nicely positioned between her legs. I looked at her eyes they were black and her entire body radiated sexuality. She wore a white camisole with no bra. Her long hard nipples angled upward on her beautiful round breasts.

She approached the pool table to make her shot. I had a nice view of her back side. She had on cut off shorts that hugged her hips and heart shaped ass. The center seem of her tight shorts were folded into her perfectly round butt cheeks, accentuating her already heart shape back side.

After she made her shot and slipped the stripe ball in the corner pocked she stood up and walked toward me. I was looking down pretending not to stare at her and trying to cover my hard on with the pool cue. I noticed her swollen pussy trying to explode out of her tight jean shorts.

“I had to have her.” I thought to myself. As it seemed so did the eight other guys in the pool room drooling over her.

SPOV Sealy’s Point of View

I stood against the wall and looked around the room nonchalantly at eight guys and one girl to choose from. I could have them all one at a time throughout the night if I wanted. I thought about sucking the cock of one in the bathroom room and letting another take me in the ass in the alley. I could take two others at once, one in my pussy and the other in my mouth. That would be half of them before 10 pm.

I love it when the look at me and undress me and take me into their fantasies. I thought to myself “What do I want tonight?” I could have anything. I answered myself “A young man with a huge cock” that will suite me tonight.

I noticed a shy young man walk past me. I kept my attention on him but did not look directly at him. I stood up after the stroke of my cue and turned around to see him attempt to hide his massive hard on behind the pool cue between his legs.

My pussy fluttered with desire.

JPOV

I was trying to think of a strategy as to how I would be the one going home with her tonight. She looked no one in the eyes at the same time all eyes in the room were on her.

I sat on the stool across from her and watched her pocket one ball after the other. Every move she made bending over the table in different positions to pocket ball after ball I imagined sexing her up in that position.

My imagination took charge of my body and cock peeked out of the top of my jeans, she caught the sight looked me in the eyes and smiled.

Her gesture gave me the courage to ask her name.

SPOV

The tip of his cock came out the top of his jeans. I thought “Young and endowed” I’ve found my match for the night. I smiled in enjoyment as to the effect I had on him. He asked my name and fumbled his words he was bit unsure of himself.

I became titillated by his innocence and inexperience.

I cut to the chase and slammed him up against the wall and kissed his soft boyish lips filling his mouth with my hungry tongue while pressing my center to his hard cock.

The room began to empty.

I leaned down and grabbed my purse in one hand his hand in another and led him to the door.

JPOV

I tried to speak to her but she made me nervous. She threw me against the wall and took advantage of my pause.

She grabbed my hand and assertively pulled me out of the bar to her Toyota 4 runner parked in the back; she threw he purse in the cab.

She sharply and quickly pulled her jean shorts down leaned over the hood of the car and begged me to put my rod in her wet pussy. I ripped the buttons open on my 501’s dropped my pants and lashed my cock into her rich wet cunt.

She moaned with ecstasy.

I thrust hard and fast and reached around her to play with her nipples. I threw my head back feeling the swell of cum pulsing down my shaft. I pulled out and ropes of cum splayed on her back and slid through the crack of her ass and dripped off of her pussy. She pulled her shorts up as I shivered from the sensation.

She whispered “Jump in” as she got in the drivers seat of her truck.

SPOV

I so love the thrill of getting caught. I needed to risk it right there in the parking lot knowing, all the while, that I wouldn’t cum the first go round with James because he’d never hold out long enough.

I could feel his warm cum slap onto on my back. The feeling made me excited but more than that feeling his cum trickle down onto my pussy from the back made me eager to rob James further of his innocence.

I told him to jump in and we sped off.

JPOV

Her driving made me a little worried. She seemed to be a bit crazy but hell she’s a hot slut. I wondered where she was taking me.

She zigzagged through the city and stopped what appeared to be an office building. We walked through the main doors and she quickly pressed in the entry code. The building was dimly lit and clearly closed for the weekend. She dragged me to the elevator we entered and she pressed floor 10.

amaracastillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaracastillo

I wondered what was on floor 10 or better yet what I’d gotten myself into.

We passed floor 6 and she slammed on the “stop elevator” button. The elevator jerked and stopped.

She took all her clothes off and took mine off too. She tied her panties around my eyes “Oh God that sweet smell’ I said to myself. She the pressed her soft silky breast against my body and stroked my chest with them.

I stood still very still.

SPOV

I slid my breasts down his chest my tongue following along. My wet tongue circled his belly button then his hip bones. His hard shaft lay over my shoulder. He shivered knowing what was coming.

I held his balls in my hand and squeezed them gently as I put my mouth over the head of his cock and slid it into my mouth down to my throat. His hips began to pump back and forth I sucked hard and long moving my lips the full length of his shaft from the tip to the base swallowing him fully with each stroke.

His luscious cock deep in my throat sent butterflies to my stomach.

He moved more quickly, I followed by vigorously sliding my mouth up and down his rod. My mouth watered the more excited he got. He made a few shuttered thrusts and his cock billowed with an explosion of cum. I swallowed what I could and the rest of his milky juices slid out of the sides of my mouth.

JPOV

None of the girls I’ve been with could take my whole cock into their mouth. The mere fact that she could and did sent me over the top. I was so dizzy after I came I pulled her panties off of my head and looked around and remembered we were in an elevator. I also noticed the camera in the upper corner.

She hit the stop button again and we went back down to the lobby as we dressed.

Giggling she ran out of the elevator to the reception desk reached over the counter pressed a button and pulled out a VHS tape. She pulled me along out of the building.

SPOV

Back in the truck I told James that I work in the office building that we were in and knew we were being recorded. Now I have the tape for my own review later.

I told him I wanted to take him somewhere familiar.

JPOV

We pulled up to the parking lot of the closed bar where we met earlier. I thought to myself “Aw it’s over?” I must have looked a little dejected because she chimed in and said “My brother owns the bar, let’s head in” I perked up glad that she wasn’t delivering me to my car to go home.

When we got to the door it was dark it didn’t look like anyone was there to let us in. Of course she pulled out her keys and unlocked the door. She whipped me inside and deactivated the alarm system.

We tripped and stumbled around the bar to get to the lights. She turned the lights on in the pool room and said “Want to play pool?” with an impish look in her eye. I looked at her inquisitively. “Hum” I said “No, I have a better idea” I lifter her up on the pool table pulled her cum covered clothes off then ripped my pants open and intruded on her wanting pussy furiously.

She moaned in a high pitch tone louder and louder with every thrust I offered. She wrapped her legs around my waist and sucked my whole cock into her core as deep as possible. She looked into my eyes with a glazed sexed up look.

Her breasts bounced and flapped forward and back until I grabbed them pressed them together and slid my tongue from one to the other circling and biting her nipples.

She slid her hand down to her cunt and rubbed her clit. Her head swayed back and forth. Her high pitch moans came more rapidly. Her moans were pushing me, pushing me over the edge.

She bit my shoulder to muffle her scream. I felt her canal clamp down hard on my shaft the sensation urged me to heave my last thrusts along with an eruption of orgasmic juices. I could feel her clit pulsing at the base of my cock as she continued to cum.

I slowed but could feel her continue her orgasm with flutters from her clitoris and her spasms clenching on my sensitive cock.

SPOV

He took me hard on the pool table. I couldn’t get enough. I wanted it harder and deeper. I wrapped my legs around his waist so tight that I could feel his cock pressing out my bellybutton. My lips quivered. “Mm this young boy made me cum so sweet so hard” It was just what I needed.

I decided to give him one parting but selfish gift.

I ran to the bar and jumped up and got on my hands and knees. He followed me and watched. I told him take his pants off and hop up. He did. I wagged my dripping wet pussy at him and said “More please” He slid his shaft into my swollen cunt. He thrust with long hard strokes. I could feel the tip of his cock almost reaching my throat. His balls were slapping my pussy. Every slap of his balls on my pussy sent tingles to my clit.

I told him to put his fingers in my pussy along with his cock and find my sweet spot. He thrashed his rod into me and tickled my G spot. The combination of sensations pulled me closer to my orgasm.

I clenched my Kegel muscles smashing his cock inside me so tight he could hardly pull out. I growled “Come on James do it, do it now”

He grunted like an animal, lost his rhythm and pumped hard twice. He limply bent over my back panting.

JPOV

“Oh My god she’s a wild slut” I thought when she jumped on the bar just seconds after I pulled of her.

I was fucking her good slipping in and out her wet inviting center. Then she gripped my cock with her canal walls and “Oh My God” she sucked the orgasm right out of me. I lost all focus and my mouth watered as tingles shot to my scalp while I came with an enormous surge.

She helped me get my pants on and button up and walked me to the door.

SPOV

I couldn’t let him go with out a kiss. So I kissed him sweetly on the lips.

Then I bent down and bit his cock through his pants and pushed him out the door.

JPOV

I stood just outside the door of the bar so sexed up I forgot where my car was or if I brought it.

Published 
Written by LePush
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments