Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Stripper

"Disguised as a raven-haired, tattooed stripper, I infiltrate a friend's bachelor party"

123
29 Comments 29
6.9k Views 6.9k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"My friend, Kiera, is a scheming conniving slut, and her "plans" are way out there. Wanting to spy on her soon-to-be husband's bachelor party, she convinced me to become Lisa, the Goth, horny stripper, and get wild at Tim's party."

My thong-covered ass humped his lap, my hips frenziedly pumping up and down his pants-covered cock. Always the gentleman, I had to forcibly grab his hands and place them on my hips to get him to touch me. My three companions, Alexis, Brittany, and Porsche, professional cam-girls and strippers, worked the rest of the bachelor party along with my good friend, Kiera. Kiera was not only the bride-to-be, but disguising ourselves as strippers and infiltrating her fiancé's, King Tim, bachelor party was her ill-begotten idea.

Over the past week, I’d created my stripper persona. Lisa, my stripper alter-ego, was entirely unlike me. She didn’t look, act, speak, or carry herself like me, Krystal. My disguise and fictional personality were perfect, aided by the fact that the best man—my husband, Glade—and Tim were deep in the thrall of recreational hallucinogens. If there was ever a time that I could fool my husband into not recognizing his own wife, it was that moment.

Kiera was wearing a sexy Darth Vader costume complete with opaque, black thigh-highs, a sexy cape, and a voice-changing Vader mask. I thought that her idea to crash the bachelor party of her husband-to-be was ill-fated and would only end in disaster. But, as soon as I, disguised as Lisa, the horny, Goth stripper, walked into the middle of the room and began strutting my stuff, I knew that I’d agreed to do it just for the sexual thrill.

My engaged friend’s hair had been stripped of color, then cut and styled, and dyed an albino blond with blue tips. While the sci-fi nerd’s wet dream of lingerie obfuscated her figure, somewhat, the mask, her new hair, and the voice-changing Vader mask hid her identity. She was mainly concentrating on King Tim but shoved her naughty bits into the laps, hands, and mouths of the other dozen revelers. The party was in full swing, everyone was deeply intoxicated but polite and respectful, and we five strippers were having a great time.

Unlike my friend’s, my disguise was meticulously fashioned. In my quest-like zeal to see how my husband would react, I’d pulled out all the stops and transformed myself into Lisa, the anti-Krystal. Internally and externally, I’d morphed into a completely different person. The slut that stared back at me from within the mirror was an utter stranger.

I’d reinvented myself as a quasi-Goth stripper with a penchant for glory hole and adult theater porn, a foul mouth, a Southern accent, and aggressive, sexual habits. Lisa’s personality and attitude were very different from my own. I even gave her a snorting laugh and a nasal voice with a different inflection, just enough to not harken to my usual demeanor.

Externally, I was all Lisa. From my flesh, outward, I looked nothing like myself. My pale, freckled skin had been spray-tanned, giving my complexion a smooth, creamy, sun-kissed look. Over my bronzed body, a multitude of real-ink, fake tattoos had been applied. The body art looked real and covered my chest, back, thighs, both arms and even one wrist and ankle. Even the space over my honey-pot and one of my ass cheeks were inked up.

To add even more contrast, Lisa wore panties. A lacy, pink thong covered my overheating pussy, and a matching push-up bra covered my pert, rounded breasts up top. Sheer, purple thigh-high stockings, and a see-through camisole, also in purple, added girly contrast. Over my layers of lingerie went a Goth, distressed, mid-riff sweater, enticingly ripped and torn, and a black, pleated, mid-thigh-length miniskirt. Heavy makeup in pinks, reds, and purples, very out of character for me, rounded out my angular features.

However, the most dramatic part of my disguise was my hair. Temporary hair coloring in shiny black with some bright scarlet streaks dramatically changed my appearance. With my coif braided into pigtails on either side to hide the length of my locks, I looked like a cross between a slutty, raven-haired Goth cheerleader and a punk-inspired schoolgirl stripper.

If my husband had recognized me, he didn’t let it show. When we infiltrated Kiera’s fiancé’s bachelor party, incognito, I had nearly fled. I knew that it was a bad idea, and I suspected that nothing but bad drama would ensue. Luckily, lots of liquid and smoked courage tempered my resolve and I strutted my slutty, non-dancing ass out there and shook my body. That’s when I realized exactly why I’d let her talk me into being her partner in crime.

As soon as that horny euphoria washed over me, filling my body with volcanic, sexual heat, and making my heart thunder in my chest, I realized that I’d wanted to disguise myself as Lisa the stripper for the thrill. Before my first song had ended, my pussy had soaked my thong to the point that it felt like a steamy, soaked rag pressed against my cunt. My nipples were so hard from my arousal that their state could be seen from across the room despite three layers of clothing covering them.

It took me four songs to get to where my intoxicated husband was seated. The entire time, Porsche, my new friend with an amazingly-sculpted body and dyed red hair, had been distracting him. Along the way, I’d had my sodden panties removed by one of my male friend’s teeth; he didn’t recognize me. I’d also put my mouth on more than one cock, been groped and fingered a few times, all at my urging, and even had my ass rimmed.

My tattered sweater was held aloft by one of the guys I didn’t know, and my skirt lay in a crumpled heap on the floor, which left me bottomless. Still wearing the push-up bra, my breasts appeared to be larger than they truly are. Rather than thrust my ass into my husband’s face, I straddled one of his legs, humping his thigh with my drenched pussy, and pushed my boobs toward his sexy mouth. This also hid my face, somewhat, because I leaned into him, running my hands over his muscular body as I whispered into his ear.

“I’m Lisa.” My southern accent twanged and drawled out, all husky and nasal. “You just have to be the best man. Glen, is it?”

He laughed that laugh of his, glancing down at my chest tattoo. “Glade. Pleased to meet you.”

“Like the air freshener?”

More laughter as his arm shot out, steadying me before I could slide off his leg. As stoned as I was, I remembered that gravity is the law, not a suggestion. “It seems the room stank when momma named me.”

Slipping between his legs, pushing his thighs apart, I ground my nude ass into his groin. Through his jeans, I could feel that impressive cock, and it made me even wetter.

“Pull out that cock, and I’ll suck it for you. I love hard meat in my mouth.” I grabbed his strong, manly hands and pulled them to my boobs. Furthermore, I had to squeeze his hands to get him to fondle my tits.

“How does somebody as shy as you become a dancer?” The humor-filled sarcasm in his voice made me laugh. I almost forgot to snort at the end of my giggling.

“It’s just because I love being lusted over. My biggest,” I paused to moan as I ground my wet cunt over his lap, “turn-on is being used like a piece of meat. It makes me need to cum.”

I spun around, throwing my legs over his thighs. They were so solid and muscular that my already-painfully-hard nipples grew even tauter. Lowering my head just enough to ensure he couldn’t get a full, straight view of my face, I nuzzled his chest, moaning into his torso. I assumed that the un-Krystal makeup and different hair, coupled with him supposedly highly intoxicated—although he didn’t seem to be—allowed me to pull off the subterfuge.

“You’re sexy,” I sighed into his ear. “Y’all wanna hook up?”

He laughed, and I, in response, guided his hands to my ass. My pussy was grinding over his cock, and it was perfectly positioned to rub against my clit.

“Pull out your cock. Let me suck it.” To demonstrate my desires, I reached between us and began tugging at his pants, trying to undo them. “You can take me from behind while we watch glory hole videos…”

Regretfully, we were interrupted.

“Lisa. There you are! Lexy wants you to do a girl-girl show with her,” Porsche said to me.

She ignored my protests and pulled me off my oblivious husband, then whispered into my ear. “Have fun. I’ll keep this sexy beast occupied.” The glint in her eye told me that she was horny for him.

A naughty idea, fueled by copious marijuana and alcohol, and turbocharged by the glorious arousal of being in disguise and lusted after, formed. “See if you can get him to agree to a threesome with us.”

BellaNixs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaNixs

“You’re into me? I think you’re so amazing and fun, but was worried you only saw me as a friend.”

My response was to pull her half-nude body into mine and kiss her passionately on the lips. Applause from the dozen party-goers erupted, lewd comments following. Feeling the heat, our hands explored each other’s bodies as our lips were locked together.

My hands sought her large, perfectly-formed breasts at the same moment her fingers began squeezing my ass. Our tongues probed the other’s mouth, our lips wet with saliva. A loud moan, breaking off our kiss, erupted from my mouth when her hand moved around my body and connected with my engorged clit. Returning the favor, I reached down her Daisy Duke shorts and started roughly flicking her clit. The tight denim constricted my movement, but I soon had her hips gyrating against my hand.

Alexis pulled us apart, leaving us both panting. “You two can fuck each other, later,” she mused, smiling. “Lisa, with me.”

The bleached blond Amazon with stunning, long legs and an extra-plump posterior grabbed me by the hand and led me to the center of the room where some rugs had been laid. Brittany told everyone to gather around and enjoy the show. Then, she pulled out a wicked-looking, double-headed dildo and tossed it to Alexis.

“Gather round, boys.” She triumphantly held the long, thick dong over her head with one hand, caressing her bare pussy with the other. “Pull out those dicks and watch us fuck and suck each other.

Momentary panic began in the pit of my stomach and headed up into my mind. However, as soon as the brazen, highly-sexual blond grabbed me and started fondling my breasts, her mouth closing over my taut, sensitive nipples that she’d pulled out of my bra cup, my trepidation turned to raw, naked lust, and I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into me.

“That’s it,” I drawled, my voice a combination of sighing hoarseness and moaning whispers. “Suck my tits. Get me wet so you can fuck me.”

Nearly forgetting that I was in disguise, I eagerly welcomed the horny triad of my kinks coming together, with a twist, even. Exhibitionism, public sex, and strangers are all kinks of mine, but this time, I was the stranger as far as they knew. They were seeing Lisa, not me. It was all so horny that I could barely contain myself.

Ten guys surrounded us, egging us on. Only Glade, my husband, and Tim, the groom, kept their distance. Out of the corner of my eye, through the haze of my passion, I saw Porsche sitting in my husband’s lap. They were both laughing over something, and her eyes had the “fuck me” look. I ignored them and concentrated on the lips on my tits, the fingers in my pussy, and the woman I was caressing as others watched, some of them pumping their cocks.

Brittany, tall and curvy with smallish breasts, strutted around in her knee-high boots, grabbing men’s meat and stroking it, sometimes, kissing their cocks, sometimes sucking. Allowing myself to be pushed down onto my back, I reveled in Alexis licking, sucking, and kissing her way down my body. She unclasped my bra, rendering me effectively nude, and continued worshiping my body. She was moaning the entire time, especially when my hands fondled her sensitive breasts.

Meanwhile, Brittany was being molested by at least four onlookers. She had a cock in each hand and one in her mouth. Another man, named Justin, was playing with her pussy. From the way she was backing onto his hand, it seemed as if she were enjoying herself.

“Fuck!” I screamed out when one of Lexy’s fingers penetrated my dripping cunt. “That’s it,” I remembered to disguise my voice and drawl out my words, "finger my snatch, then fuck me.”

The brassy blond woman fingered my cunt as I writhed on the luxurious rug, her lips heating my already-overheated flesh, her teeth gnawing gently on my flesh. When her head traversed my torso, hovering over my pubic mound, I couldn’t stand it any longer and grabbed her roughly by the hair, forcing her lips and tongue to my aching pussy.

“Lick me good while these guys cum all over me.”

She was good at licking pussy, very good. Half a dozen guys stood around us, masturbating and shouting encouragement, and I crossed the line between being able to control myself and throwing myself into the sexual void with wild abandon. Screaming, humping her face, and pressing her head tightly against my slit, I forgot all about putting on a show as the dirty perversion consumed me.

Right when I was on the brink of orgasm, my new stripper friend crammed that thick dildo deep inside me. That pushed me over the edge, and I exploded in pure rapture. Stars erupted behind my eyes, exploding with my bliss, and the entire universe melted into nothingness. Wave after wave of nasty, physical pleasure shattered my essence as I screamed.

Riding out my orgasm, Alexis let me come down just enough to insert the other end of the dildo in her pussy and bury the entire length of it between us. Our legs splayed over the other’s, we ground and humped the toy, our clits rubbing against the other’s. Her nub was big and as hot as fire.

“So good. Fucking fuck me with that big cock,” she chanted.

Slowly, I became aware of the surrounding others. “Make her cum. Make her cum,” they were repeating.

“Mmm, yeah,” Brittany’s voice raised above the din. “Cover my face, you stud.”

I could neither see nor did I care. I was too lost in the thrill of being lusted over as my black-haired, tattooed, disguised body was being brutally fucked by a horny stripper.

Brittany crawled over to us, her face gleaming with some white, runny cum. “Lick it off,” she ordered Alexis.

“You know I love cum,” she cooed. “More cum, boys. Our employer told us to drain all of you.”

One young man in his mid-twenties, who I met once, and who worked for Tim, sidled up to me, jacking his average-sized cock furiously.

“Cum on me. Paint my titties,” I said to him. At least I remembered to snort when I laughed, this time, because I never use the word, “titties.”

Like a chain reaction, my friend’s employee shot his wad onto my tits, his cum shooting out in pulsing streams, then the hotness of Alexis grinding her oversized clit against mine, while we fucked each other triggered my orgasm. My ecstatic throes cause Lexy to cum, screaming loudly, demanding a cock in her mouth.

One by one, the other men masturbated on us, covering our flesh, getting jizz in my hair, and painting the nude bodies of Brittany and Alexis. Possessed by lust demons, I grabbed random cocks, sometimes sharing them with the other two women, greedily sucking their cum on others. I lost count of my orgasms but did manage to regain my composure and channel Lisa the horny, stripper slut once more.

When the horny quasi-orgy had settled, the three of us had drained nine cocks, two of them twice. Kiera, the culprit that convinced me to evolve into Lisa, and her fiancé, Tim, had disappeared. Porsche and Glade were still exactly where they were the last time I’d noted them.

“This concludes our strip show for the night, boys. We hope you enjoyed us at the bachelor party, compliments of Queen Kiera,” Alexis announced.

We got dressed, and I felt somewhat embarrassed but mostly victorious that nobody had recognized me. The other women were commenting on how well-behaved the guys were. We made our rounds, and the remaining four of us gave hugs and kisses to revelers and left.

“That Glade guy is so fucking hot,” Porsche told me. “No man has ever made me so horny, before, but no matter what I did, he didn’t take the bait. Made me want him even more!”

“Oh,” I laughed. “My husband’s like that.”

“Husband! Why didn’t you tell me? I’m so sorry…” she paused. “But you mentioned a threesome. I thought you just wanted him, or me.”

I smiled and kissed her. “I do want you. Let me make some arrangements.”

I fished out my phone and turned it on. “I’m fucking horny,” I texted Glade. “When can you make it home to fuck me?

We both laughed as I showed her the message. Within a minute, he’d replied.

Am I coming home to my wife or Lisa?” A smiley face followed.

When did you figure it out?” I responded.

As soon as you walked into the room. I thought it was a role-playing thing, so I played along."

I sighed and screamed, “that motherfucker,” to Porsche. “He fucking knew!”

Porsche has it bad for you. Up for a threesome?

Two perfect goddesses? Leaving now.

I turned to Porsche. “He’s down for it. I hope you love huge cocks.”

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments