Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex in car

"Almost caught"

21
3 Comments 3
5.4k Views 5.4k
346 words 346 words

Author's Notes

"So much fun"

My wife and I loved drive-in movies. We were going to a drive-in in our VW bus, and I wore a pair of gym shorts and my wife wore a short dress. Neither of us wore underpants. As soon as the movie started, we moved to the middle seat and started making out. I put my hand under her top and started playing with her boobs and she put her hand in my shorts and played with my cock.

We were going pretty hot and heavy when a couple of people walked by and noticed where our hands were so we stopped for a while. Then my wife took my hand and put it under her skirt into her pussy. I warned her that someone could see us.

She said she didn’t care and pulled up her skirt and said, "now they have something to see."

I got on my knees between her legs and put my penis in her. We were fucking hot and heavy when someone walked by, tapped on our window, and gave us a thumbs up. I shot my load into her just then. I pulled out but my wife didn’t even pull her skirt down, she just sat there with her pussy fully exposed. A few minutes later was intermission and many people went by on their way to the bathrooms or concession stand. I’m sure most, if not all of them, saw my wife’s pussy. She pulled down her skirt and headed to the bathroom.

When she returned she had drinks and French fries. She told me the several women said it looked like you were enjoying yourself. When she was standing in line at the concession stand she said she had a wet feeling between her legs and just then a big wad of my cum fell on the floor with a splat. She thinks some people noticed and gave her a funny look. We had a good laugh later on. There are no drive-ins around here anymore so we never got to repeat it.

Published 
Written by SMITTY67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments