Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Showing Off For My Neighbor

"My neighbor is watching as I get fucked against the window."

75
16 Comments 16
4.8k Views 4.8k
918 words 918 words

Author's Notes

"Hello readers, this is my first story here, and as such, I encourage everyone to please feel free to comment what part of this short story you'd like an amplification to. I and my wife are in an open relationship, and as such, I have the privilege of sharing with you some intricate details. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoyed the read. Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND SUBSCRIBE. Thank you🌹"

It started pretty innocently, with me catching the eye of my neighbor, Rick. One day, we both approached our windows at the same time, and I waved at him. He returned the wave with a smile I couldn’t put out of my mind.

It started pretty innocently… but it certainly didn’t end that way.

I made sure the next time Rick caught a glimpse of me through the curtains, that I wore a low-cut blouse that clung to my body almost obscenely. After that, I used the closed curtains to treat him to the backlit vision of me undressing. The shadow of my silhouette teased him mercilessly, as I slipped out of my clothes.

I was sure he was watching.

It gave me a thrill to expose more and more of myself to a man I'd barely spoken three words to in our whole acquaintance. I only knew his name but to be honest, I didn’t need even that to feel my pussy throb at the thought of his hungry eyes on me.

Worried I would spook him, I made each show look like an accident and pretended I did not see his face in the window when I wandered around the room in my red, lacy bra, or when I left the shower, still dripping with water and let my towel fall just a little, to give him a peak at the tantalizingly wet mounds of my breasts.

I knew he was hooked.

The night I brought Max home, a strange athletic-built African American I'd met at the bar, I made him press me against the wall of my room, giving my neighbor a silhouette show. It was like showing, without showing.

I and Max were both drunk from doing too many tequila shots, and that turned my pussy into a dripping mess. Even my cotton-made panty could not contain it. As Max pushed me to the wall and leaned in for a kiss, I whispered “Here, fuck me here,” I pleaded as I put my hands on the windowsill and pushed my ass back in invitation, my eyes hooded and full of lust as I looked at the stranger over my shoulder.

“Yeah, baby, I will give it to you so good,” Max promised, his big hands sneaking straight under my skirt to pull my panties down.

When I turned my head to look forward my eyes met with my neighbor’s gaze. I hadn't realized that the curtains had pulled apart from the make-out I'd had with Max. My lips fell open in a gasp, something like electricity passing between us. I felt as if I was standing on the precipice as I waited for his reaction — fight or flight? Was he going to be embarrassed? Indignant? Falsely disapproving as he scoffed, only to go to his bedroom and jerk off furiously?

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

I had never been so wet before. I could feel my juices dripping down my thighs as Max pressed his cock into my pussy.

My breathless moan worked like a spell, binding my neighbor to the spot as he stared at me with wide eyes. I hid my smirk into my shaking arm, bracing myself against the pounding thrusts. I had him now. It was too late to run away. I wanted him to see me being ruined by a big, black cock in my thirsty cunt. I imagined what that would feel like, to crave this shameless sight of me just like I desperately needed to show him what a wicked girl I was.

“Damn, he is staring at us,” Max panted behind me. “Did you do this on purpose, you little minx? C’mon, answer me,” he pulled at my hair, making me arch my back.

“Yes,” I moaned out, though I didn’t even know if it was the answer to his question or a plea to continue fucking into my pliant body.

“I think he is looking… here,” Max sneaked his hands to my breasts and squeezed them, toying with my nipples until I was panting, squirming under my neighbor's gaze boring into me. I nearly purred at the flicker of jealousy I could see in those dark eyes.

Yes, I thought, yes, covet me. Want me. Worship me.

And just like a cruel deity… I may give you heaven, or make your life hell, when you can’t stop thinking about me, knowing I’m so close yet so far.

I cried out at the next hard thrust, my whole body shuddering, my lungs laboring hard as I tried to catch my breath between the filthy sounds spilling from my lips. I was nearly there… I just needed a little something to push me over the edge…

The sight of Rick’s clenched hands and his flushed cheeks was enough.

As the orgasm coursed through my body like lightning, Max pressed my back against his chest, letting my neighbor see me in all my dazed glory as he came deep inside of me.

My mind was still floating, words escaping me, but Max took it upon himself to address the situation.

“This was fun!” he said loudly, shooting finger guns at Rick.

Whether Rick heard him or not it made the poor man grow red and flee, the curtain on his window pulled closed harshly for the first time since I knew him.

I hoped Max didn’t spook him for good…

I wanted to have an audience once more when he'd fuck me again.

Published 
Written by penetrator21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments