Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

T.G.I.S.

"A kinky one night stand in a public park."

0
0 Comments 0
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I had a long rough week at work, so Saturday night I knew I was gonna hunt down a good time.  I joined some friends for drinks at a local bar and was disappointed at the lack of eye candy.  After a few rounds of drinks, I went outside for a smoke.  While smoking this fine lady started up a conversation with me.  I was very surprised, most people won't talk to me in public.  I'm 6'3" and about 230 with a shaved head and an athletic build.  Most people take me for a skinhead or a biker...I'm an accountant! lol!  Anyway this fine young thing stood about 5'7", nice wide hips, big tits (my guess was a d cup), and a pretty face with glasses.

We spent quite a while talking and had to run in to make last call.  As we finished our drinks Marilyn asked if I care to join her for a walk in the nearby park.  I like where this was going, she seemed to have a kinky edge to her and had groped my ass and crotch a couple of times.  As we wandered the park I helped myself to the occasional squeeze of her ass or an ogle of the deep cleavage her dress was showing.

As we neared the boardwalk around the pond, Marilyn asked me if I had ever tried risky sex.  I let her know it was one of my favorite activities.  We leaned against the boardwalk railing and began making out. After what felt like an hour, but was more likely only 10 or 15 minutes she stopped.  Marilyn stepped back, hiked up her skirt and squatted down and began pissing right in front of me! I joined her, pissing over the railing, which was a little uncomfortable from being half hard. I watched her as she watched me. She adjusted her glasses as she licked her lips.  I figured why not and asked if she liked what she saw.  Yes indeed did.

As we finished up, I turned to her and wagged my cock in her face.  She latched on with one hand and began licking around my piss hole as I wrapped my left hand in her long black hair.  I was rock hard in seconds.  Its not everyday I get head in public standing in a pool of piss!  I released her hair and slid both hands down the front of her dress, cupping her boobs.  This went on for only a couple of minutes before see spit my dick out and told me to really squeeze the shit out of her nipples.  I love it when a woman will cut the guess work and say what the want. I worked her nipples over for a few minutes enjoying the vibrations of her moans on my cock before she spit me out again, her head flying back as she let out a wail as she came.

I picked her up and leaned her against the railing.  As she caught her breath I slipped my middle and index finger into her wet pussy while slowly nibbling on her breasts and nipples. This brought her around in no time.  She was jerking my cock with one hand while working her clit with the other.  My left had a firm grip on her ass, and I started thinking I'd like to fuck her ass.

Jana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jana

Hard. She quickly came again and I figured it was now or never.  I spun her around, placing her hands on the railing.  I flipped up her skirt and enjoyed the view of her pale ass in the moon light.  I leaned down, spread her cheeks and hocked a leugy right on her cute little brown eye. Standing back up I rubbed my cock along her pussy and clit several times, lubing me up and working her up.

I'm no porn star but my cock is pretty wide. I wedged half the head into her ass and met a wall of resistance.  My left went to work polishing her clitty and my right started mauling her right nipple.  A few moments of this and I felt Marilyn relax a bit, allowing me to work the rest of my cock head into her ass. I froze, enjoying the sweet squeeze of her ass around my cock head. I was surprised when I heard her groan and begin shoving her ass back at me!  This is great, she's a butt slut!  Within a few seconds I was balls deep in her and she had reached back through her legs grabbing my balls to keep me in place. I took my left hand off her clit and attacked her nipples again, after about 30 seconds she eased her grip on my balls.  I began slowly pulling out and sliding back in.  I was taking my time, wanting this to last.  Marilyn had other ideas.  She started screaming for me to pound her ass and fuck it raw.  I gave her exactly what she asked for. I must have pounded her shits chute for 10 minutes. After about 3 minutes she started cumming nearly nonstop.  I was starting to loose control when she grabbed my balls in a stranglehold. Her whole body knotted up as she let out a long howling wail as she came for the last time.

I was half in and half out of her ass unable to move until she let go of my balls.  She was babbling about how good it was.  She was right. this was some of the kinkiest stuff I'd ever done.  The ache in my balls kept getting worse, both from her grip and the need to cum.  Finally her body relaxed and she sagged down onto her knees, my cock slipping free as she did so. As she was sliding down I got another dirty idea.  Calling her name softly I got Marilyn to turn to look at me.  I grabbed the back of her head with my left hand as I pumped my dick with my right.  After only 4 or five pumps I started spewing cum all over her face and glasses.  Especially the glasses.  I had always wanted to do that.  Marilyn smiled and took my cock in her mouth swallowing the last of my load as it blasted out.

We took a few minutes to straightened our clothes and exchange numbers.  I walked her back to her car and we exchange chaste little pecks on the cheeks as we said our goodbyes.  A few days later I called the number she gave me, but it was out of service.  I haven't seen her around since then.

Published 
Written by otter621
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors