Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Amateur

"Wife has too much to drink, and decides to totally strip at a public bar"

44
11 Comments 11
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

My wife, Cairn, is a very beautiful woman of thirty-four. At 5’8’’, she has long brown hair that goes past her shoulders. Her physical attributes are 36D-25-36 with trimmed pubic hair that clearly shows off her beautiful pussy lips, as well as her clitoris. Her breasts are capped with smallish nipples, that when she becomes excited or cold, become very taut and hard, almost like a pencil eraser. Unfortunately, she was not at all experienced or worldly at that time, so she usually dresses very conservatively so as not to blatantly display her very noticeable attributes.

One night we decided to go out to dinner, and I was able to talk her into wearing just a long-sleeved, tight yellow sweater, a very short brown mini skirt, see-through G-string panties, and FM heels. No bra, pantyhose, or nylons. In addition, the only jewelry she was wearing was long dangling earrings on each ear, and her diamond engagement and wedding rings on her left hand.

After dinner, we decided to stop at a bar near Aurora Street in Warsaw that had some exotic dancers. Cairn had always wanted to come with me to see exactly what went on in a strip club since she had never been in one before. This was her first opportunity to experience one.

We went in, sat down, ordered some alcoholic drinks, and then started to watch the show. While there, we watched the professional dancers strip off ALL their clothes, including their G-strings. During the show, Cairn had had quite a few drinks and was feeling somewhat inebriated, and I also think she was a little pissed by the amount of attention I was paying to the establishment’s dancers.

She indicated to me, that she wanted to go up onto the stage, and as she said, “strut her stuff”. I went up to the DJ and said that my new wife wanted to go up on the stage and perform a striptease that she had only done privately for me, her new husband in the confines of our bedroom. After I signed some paperwork that cleared the establishment of any and all liability, the DJ said he’d announce her when the current dancer was finished. I still had my doubts that she would actually go through with it.

When the current dancer was done, the DJ announced that a new bride, who had never stripped before, wanted to come up on the stage and perform for the assembled patrons. The hooting, clapping, and cheers were deafening. As Cairn got up and staggered up onto the stage. I still thought she’d chicken out, but I also did see a certain glint in her eyes. I’m not sure if it was determination, stubbornness, or just plain sexual arousal.

The music starts, and she starts dancing. Very tentatively and shyly at first. Her long brown hair moved around her face. Then with the crowd egging her on, on the second song she pulled the yellow sweater up and off over her head and throws it into the crowd. Now her naked tits are bouncing all around. Then after a couple of more minutes, she slowly lowered her skirt onto the stage floor and stepped out of it, and now she is dancing in just her shoes, and see-through G-string panties, as well as her wedding rings on her fingers being displayed. In effect, letting everyone know she is a married, wanton woman, freely exposing herself to all the assembled congregated strangers. And she is glowing with sweat, since this particular bar lacked any air conditioning, and it was a very hot night.

The crowd is cheering and yelling, Take It ALL OFF,” and she smirks a little and decides to just up the ante and oblige them. Now as she is dancing around the stage, her large jugs are bouncing all over the place and her ass cheeks are jiggling. And you can see moisture starting to accumulate in the front of her G-string panties, almost making them see thru. She stops dancing with her back to the crowd, bends all the way forward at her waist, shakes her ass checks, as her huge tits are hanging all the way down and jiggling, and then she slowly peels her now saturated transparent panties from her ass. While doing this she fully displays her starfish butt hole completely to the audience. When finished she slaps her ass and then stands up, dances around some more, making sure everyone in the room sees ALL her fine attributes, that she normally keeps hidden. That would be her pussy, butt hole, and tits as they are flopping around, much to the enjoyment of everyone in the bar.

HugeCockTss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HugeCockTss

She then dances to the front of the stage where some of the bar patrons are sitting slightly below the level of the stage, kneeling down, and spreads her knees, opening up her vulva, so that everyone in the front row can now clearly see into its inner pinkness. At this time, she inserts one, and then two fingers into her pussy, and starts to move them in and out. She does this for about a minute, making sure she also pays particular attention to her clitoris by occasionally rubbing and flicking it. With liquid squirting from her cunt, her eyes half closed she starts to have a massive orgasm right on the stage, in full view of all these unknown, faceless men. Her wedding and engagement rings are getting coated with her secreted love juices, glistening in the spotlight that is illuminating her. The sweat, or glow if you would, from her dancing, is also now highlighted by this spotlight.

She then stands up, bows, and comes down off the stage still naked, and sits down, not at my table, but one table over by herself. She then orders another alcoholic drink from the waitress and tells her to put it on my bill. As she is sitting there, naked with her legs spread, drinking her drink, various customers stop by the table, purportedly to tell her how much they enjoyed her performance. In reality, they just wanted a closer look at ALL her merchandise, which is now on total display for everyone to see and enjoy. A couple of times she even invited some of them to sit down at her table, and to cop a feel of her tits, or in some cases to check out the lubrication of her pussy by having them inserting a finger or two into her moist cunt and moving it in and out. This was done almost directly in front of me, almost as if to humiliate me since I’m a direct witness to her vulgarity and exhibitionism, and also possibly for her to exact her revenge on me for the earlier special attention that I had given the other strippers. Almost as if to tell me by this wanton exhibitionism and masturbation by these unknown bar patrons, that she could also readily draw attention to her body.

After she was finished with her drink and was done with other men touching and manually manipulating and masturbating her body in public, she got up, grabbed my arm, and we exited together from the bar, amid great appreciative applause from all the bar patrons, as walked slowly to my car. Her clothes were still inside the bar, never to be seen again. Her tits bouncing and her ass cheeks quivering. She was still completely nude, and showed no concern whatsoever, that she was in this state of undress, as we slowly walked to my car, a few yards away, on this cool night on the main street of Warsaw. Her nipples get very hard and areolas crinkly from the coolness of the night. As I held the passenger door open for her, she smirked, got up on her toes, and gave me a very long kiss with plenty of tongues. She then dropped to her knees, opened my fly, pulled out my now very hard cock, and preceded to give me a blowjob, finishing me off and swallowing all my spent cum.

Published 
Written by rustynail2021
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments