Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Clothing Option - Chapter 3

"Campaigning for a changed work environment"

17
9 Comments 9
10.0k Views 10.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
The next few days went by pretty easily. Software production continued, and sales went on as usual.

I had called the President and CEO of the parent company and given her a heads up. The only thing she said to me was that I needed to be very careful. She asked me about three times if I knew what I was doing, but at the end of the call one thing was clear, that whatever decision we came to, corporate profits was what mattered most, and that we must terminate the experiment if it proved detrimental to business. I had to agree that this was the best idea.

The campaigning itself was hardly noticeable. Becky was inviting people to her house after work, daily, and having lunch dates with others. Stacey was clearly working with her on this, as it seemed she went with Becky everywhere.

Margaret, on the other hand had put a crucifix above her desk, and was talking about moral responsibilities and respectability in all matters. This continued throughout her day, in all business she conducted. Otherwise, she was having periodic meetings with a few of the more conservative staff members and with a few people who appeared undecided.

What actually went on at any of these meetings I wasn't privy too, until I got invited to go over to Becky's house. I didn't think it was wise to go there unaccompanied, being married and all.

I asked my wife, Marsha, to go with me. I had already explained the nudity experiment that was being investigated at work, so when I told her of the invitation to go to Becky's place, she knew exactly what it was about.

"Yeah sure, I'll go. I'm kind of curious about all of this anyway," she said.

***

We arrived at Becky's place. It was a big old farm house out in the country with lots of trees and privacy. I noticed a few other cars in the driveway.

We rang the bell and it was answered by a very naked Ryan. "I should have guessed," I thought.

I looked over at Marsha and she was clearly looking at Ryan's chest and his manhood as we entered the house.

Inside, I saw the house was pleasantly decorated with a somewhat eclectic flair, and it was spotless.

Ryan led us into the living room of the house where Becky was sitting and beckoning for us to come in. She too was completely naked.

I introduced Marsha to Becky and Ryan. Marsha said apologetically, "We feel a little over dressed here..."

"Oh, dont worry about it," Becky replied, we normally allow guests to stay clothed for their first visit here. After that we normally expect them to be like us. We will make an exception for you though, considering who you are, why you are here, and all."

Marsha and I sat on the couch, opposite Becky. "Would you be a dear, and get Harvey and Marsha a drink?" Becky asked Ryan.

"Sure," he replied. "What would you like?"

"Oh, I'll have a beer, please," I said.

"I'll have the same," said Marsha.

As Ryan left, I noticed Marsha watching Ryan as he walked away.

Becky sat in her chair with her legs crossed and her arms on the chair arms. She was holding a drink in a low ball glass in her right hand. She looked perfectly comfortable, and with nothing to hide. I felt a little stirring in my pants as I looked at her. It embarrassed me a bit, so I crossed my legs.

"I guess you didn't expect this," stated Becky almost questioningly.

"I guess I should have," I replied, "you did say you've been a nudist your whole life. "

"Actually, we prefer the name, naturist," Becky corrected. "My two roommates here are also naturists. We all met in university. Karen and I were renting a house for students, when we discovered that we had this in common. We always left our clothes at the door after that," she laughed. "Our other roommate didn't appreciate it very much, though she tried to get used to it. Then we met Cathy. She started coming over every day just so she could be naked too. Finally they switched places, and Cathy, Karen, and I have all lived together since. We bought this place right out of school. Karen's dad helped us with the down payment, and we have lived here, clothes free, ever since."

"And you have a rule that guests have to be naked too?" Marsha asked.

"Oh yes. We have each had boyfriends along the way, and some of them are harder to train to take off their clothes than others, but the last thing we want is for anyone to come here just to stare at the naked girls here. There has to be a level playing field," she laughed.

Just then another woman entered the room, followed by Ryan with our beer.

As he served it, Becky introduced us to Karen who had just come in from outside.

Karen was a beautiful brunette, about five foot ten, with a lovely complexion that glowed with an all over golden tan. Her "D" cup breasts swung gently as she walked. I think I was mesmerised for a minute because the next thing I realized, Marsha gently elbowed me saying, "Don't stare, sweetheart."

I felt a slight warmth come.over my face. I must have started to blush.

"That's pretty normal," said Karen, sensing my discomfort. "We get used to that. That's why we let people stay clothed when they are here for their first time. Sometimes they are just too uncomfortable. They need a chance to learn that there is nothing sexual about this, and that we have the same parts as everyone else. Nudity is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, I think it's a lot healthier than wearing clothes."

"Healthier?" asked Marsha.

DaylinaLop
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaylinaLop

"You'll have to explain that one to me."

Karen interrupted just then and said, "Excuse me while I go and wash up, I'm pretty dirty from gardening."

Becky and Marsha smiled at Karen as she left.

"Well," Becky began, "first off, I sleep much better. I never have bumps or dents in my skin from tight clothes, my circulation is better, there is the increased vitamin D intake from the sun, but most importantly, it helps with my body image, and self confidence."

"Wow, I never would have thought," said Marsha.

"Social class, and certain cliques also seems to be eliminated. People don't dress to fit into a certain group, and they don't judge you for the label or brand you're wearing. Seriously, I've been to naturist resorts, and had no idea that the people I was taking to all weekend were millionaires or factory workers. Everyone is the same."

"Look at all the money you save on clothes, too," added Marsha with a laugh.

"There's that too," agreed Becky, laughing with Marsha.

"It sounds like you've got this thing all figured out. I have to ask though, what's with Ryan being here?" Ryan was just taking a seat on the arm of Becky's chair as I asked this.

He leaned over and kissed Becky on the lips.

As they pulled apart, Becky giggled a bit as Ryan smiled and answered, "She's my girlfriend."

"Yeah," continued Becky, "since he got totally naked at work the other day, to help me, and without even being asked, I thought that was so sweet. We got to talking, and yeah, we're dating now."

Their happiness in their new found romance was obvious.

"What about your other roommate, I think you said her name was Cathy?"

"Oh, Cathy is working late tonight. I expect her along shortly though. She's bringing Mike along. Mike's her boyfriend. We're all having a BBQ tonight."

"And Stacey?" I asked.

"She's been a dear and helping me with this this week, but she has a date tonight. Actually, I think she was going to talk to her boyfriend about becoming nudists. She's really taken to this. So has Ryan here," she added.

"Yes, well, it is more comfortable, it does make me feel really good inside, and being with you makes it all worthwhile, Becky," Ryan answered. He kissed the naked Becky again, and their embrace afterward was oddly comfortable to see.

After they separated, Becky spoke. "As you can see, I figured what better way to sell you on this then to let you see how normal it can all be. We are just people living in a house. We cook, we clean, we do the gardening, we even entertain, all the same as everybody else, we just happen to be naked. It doesn't interfere with anything, and really, it's just better."

***

On the drive home Marsha and I were both quiet. I had had a lot to think about, and I guess Marsha did too. Those words Becky spoke kept repeating in my head "...it's just better".

Finally Marsha spoke, "If you go thought with this at work, does that mean I would have to be naked if I came to visit you?"

"No, it'll be clothing optional," I answered.

"Would you be upset if I did go naked?" she asked.

"You could even be naked now," I said, "I won't be upset. "You know all I ever want is for you to be happy. When you are happy it makes me happy." It sounded a little sappy, but that is how I felt and do feel."

"Do you want me to get naked now?" she asked.

I just smiled at her and said, "Yes, I do."

She paused for a minute before pulling her blouse and bra off. I have always loved seeing my wife naked, and here in the car was not that unusual, but we are normally parked in a secluded place for that, not driving down the highway.

After that she leaned over, pulled my cock out of my pants and started to give me what had to be one of her best blowjobs ever, and a first ever while I was driving. I don't know if any other motorists saw anything, and strangely, I wasn't worried about that. Somehow though, we were way past our exit when I came.

When we got home, Marsha didn't even cover up as we walked into the house, and in seconds I had the rest of her clothes off and was licking her clitoris.

We didn't get much sleep that night.

***

The next morning, still naked, we got to talking about the previous night.

She was laughing at me saying, "Wow, you got really aroused, last night."

I started, a little embarrassed, commenting, "Yeah it was a little arousing and all." Then the totality of the night registered in my head and I continued, "But so were you."

"I hope you aren't mad," she said meekly.

"Oh no. I'm not mad at you. Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm not, and that surprises me," she said, adding, "I've been awake here for a couple of hours thinking about this, and I'm not mad."

"Becky said, and was trying to show us, that it is normal and not about sex. How come we were so aroused then?" I asked.

"I want to believe her, but it sure did have an effect on us. Maybe we just need to used to it," Marsha suggested.

"Maybe so," I said

"So, do you think you'll go with this at work?" asked Marsha.

"I don't know," I said. "I'm interested in seeing the results of the vote at least."

"Well, if it goes ahead, and you get aroused from it, just make sure you bring it home to me," said Marsha.

She leaned over and kissed me passionately.

Published 
Written by LeBaron1987
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments